RE: The recent General Summer's Sale

Comments

• Zeratulus - Sanctuary
    Zeratulus - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Forum nub moment +1 means what?
    I agree with what you said :).

On some forums there's a system in place to give other posters forum rep kinda like a Facebook 'Like'. The +1 has carried over as a popular means of saying you agree with some1.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the problem is that you made this SO easy for ONLY cash shoppers or heavy-merchanters to get. for the rest of us, this has only made things harder because gold prices in game have sky rocketed. to people who can drop 500 bucks in a day on the game and people who have over a billion coins accumulated the rise in gold price is irrelevant. but it's hurting everyone else BIG TIME.

the exchange for these same items via the Dragon Points system is too expensive in light of these boutique sales.

you need 50,000 dragon points to get 50 rep badges via that system, or 100,000 points for 100 badges. compare that to 1 mil coin, or one dollar in real life for the same result. that 1 mil coin takes hours to generate. those 100,000 points take weeks probably. that one dollar is nothing.

it's basically that after this sale is over, everyone else is going to get the smelly end of the stick. if you dont have the cash to drop RIGHT NOW for this stuff, then you miss the boat, and will most likely never be able to get the rank gear, unless of course, the sale goes on again in the future, but who knows when that will be? we sure as hell dont.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the problem is that you made this SO easy for ONLY cash shoppers or heavy-merchanters to get. for the rest of us, this has only made things harder because gold prices in game have sky rocketed. to people who can drop 500 bucks in a day on the game and people who have over a billion coins accumulated the rise in gold price is irrelevant. but it's hurting everyone else BIG TIME.

the exchange for these same items via the Dragon Points system is too expensive in light of these boutique sales.

you need 50,000 dragon points to get 50 rep badges via that system, or 100,000 points for 100 badges. compare that to 1 mil coin, or one dollar in real life for the same result. that 1 mil coin takes hours to generate. those 100,000 points take weeks probably. that one dollar is nothing.

it's basically that after this sale is over, everyone else is going to get the smelly end of the stick. if you dont have the cash to drop RIGHT NOW for this stuff, then you miss the boat, and will most likely never be able to get the rank gear, unless of course, the sale goes on again in the future, but who knows when that will be? we sure as hell dont.

Do not worry about miss the boat, the sale will come back again and again.

And for people working hard on stones, they are the next one to be on cash shop I guess. of course, dragon orbs will have a 80% or 90% off sale soon. :)
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2010

LOL. If its nothing, what is everyone so upset about?

I mean, honestly, the only people that should be upset are those that cash shopped Rank 8 before the sale or other +10 gear, particularly tt99 gold since its bound. Now much of that gear is obsolete (my tt99 +10 2 icebourne is now like a 1970 chevy vega) given that for a fraction of the cost you can get 4 pieces of pretty darn good gear.

People complain that stuff is expensive. People complain that stuff is cheap. Please tell me you don't wonder why the gms probably don't even bother to read these posts anymore.

You can't beat them, so you might as well join them. Go wash some dishes for an evening or skip a night out with your gf and you will make enough to get Rank 8. I am not happy about my gear being obsolete either, but gosh noone says you can't use it anymore. What you CAN'T do anymore is roll everyone else in pvp with it as easily as you used to.

They made pvp more competitive for more people? I don't see that as a bad thing.

And rank 9? Give me a break. A fully refined and sharded R9 set is going to be what? $2k-$3k? As though someone dumping that money into this game before wouldn't have been on top also. The difference? NOW there is new and better gear than what you had. But face it, you got to be on top for a long time for what you put into the game. Noone said there would never be more gear, or that things would never be cheaper. In fact, you could all but guaranty it.

You are paying for fun here, not a guaranty of forever having the best gear. For that, there is a continuing cost. I'm sorry if you believed otherwise.

You say you want to quit. Well, your kind has left the game before, and 90% of you end up coming back. Fact is, I have looked for a LONG time for a game better than PWI. I don't like it very much. But I waited and waited for years and years for Diablo 3 or something else to come along to no avail. And I have had friends do likewise. They are all back. . . .

So quit if you want to. I'm still going to putter around with my same old gear and have fun. If its harder, so be it. If its not fun anymore, I can either quit or pony up once again. For now, the fact is there is nothing like PWI. And until there is, I'll stay puttering around arch evenings and weekends as long as its more fun than the current slate of reality tv shows.

But you all that are quitting before even trying are just showing yourselves for what you really are: non-competitor, sore loser babies who, if you can't be on top anymore, are going to take your ball and go home.

So you all soon b:bye
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys,

I know a lot of you are shocked about the recent General Summer's Sale items and their pricing. PWI has been out for 2+ years now, and even finding someone in full Rank 8 is still very rare, let alone Rank 9. Under the original conditions, even one player on a server obtaining a rank 9 ring would have been next to impossible, considering the amount of rep, chips, and Medals of Glory necessary. Remember, these original conditions were created by developers from a different country and different gaming culture--one where it is commonplace and even expected to play for eight hours a day, every day--a place where level 105 was achieved within three months of its release.

It's no secret that obtaining this gear has been next to impossible for the vast majority of PWI players, and a lot of our work in the past month has involved bringing it within reach, both through the Dragon Points system and through this month's sales.

We realize that some of the players who are the most upset are those who have spent countless hours farming their TT and Nirvana gear, only to see this Rank gear that is more powerful now take less effort to obtain. I understand the frustration that is felt from this, but the nature of the MMO is to constantly be evolving over time, where more powerful gear is constantly made available, rendering older gear less powerful by comparison. Many of these players have decided to take action, adapting by selling their old gear for millions of coins to buy gold and start making their way toward Rank 8.

PWI is evolving. We realize that one of the major complaints about the Rising Tide expansion was that we were too focused on creating the new races and classes, and didn't create enough new content for the existing high level players. Let me assure you that this has been taken into account with the upcoming Genesis expansion. We are bringing in tons of new content which includes new end-game features that involve more guild and TW related mechanisms, along with a ton of other stuff.

In the past few weeks we've been spending a lot of time pooling and putting together lots of new information about this huge expansion, and we'll be releasing it to you in a very fun way next week.

There is a lot of exciting content on the horizon, and we hope that you'll continue to stick with us to enjoy everything that we have to offer.

Thanks all.

i didnt read this whole thread, just frankie's bit, and i hope that that 2nd to last paragraph actually holds some substance and isnt a load of bull.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010

totally agreed, and the GM reply doesnt mention at any point the economy wich is issue that affects the regular player, I dont care being the only one without rank gear if I dont have enough to pay for it, but everything else is selling so high cuz the gold prices are so high thanks to this "temporal" sale.
    Then I have these rich ppl saying to me, put 100 dollars in game b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    holy **** i missed that! b:shocked

expansion patch tomorrow night? b:question

Reading the original post by frankie, it says that they are going to be releasing some information about the expansion in a fun way this week...not that they are going to be releasing the expansion...sorry to burst your bubble guys. b:mischievous
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    omg why do I sense someone removed my oh so true posts? Missed track of them b:sad I was having fun with all those nerdrage people = 3=

Can someone link me to the last post that was ranted by me plz? b:cute
    Wanna continue with it b:chuckle

@Kritty:

Why do I sense another "fun" (for PWE) way to **** the game again b:laugh
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Yamiino

You can search the thread for all the posts you made b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI - "If you don't have cash, you pay with your ****"
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yep, i quit pw csu of this sh.iet, gonna have a life.

bye b:bye
  • Dmgirl - Harshlands
    Dmgirl - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, I'm keeping myself R4 even though R8 is so attempting. Reason? I worked hard for all the gears I have, and each of them have memories attached to then and OP gear bought at cheap price can't and won't replace that.

What tick me off sometimes, though is that now R8 is like the minimum standard for any lvl 100+ now. I have been rejected from bh squads with conversation kinda like this:

WC: "Need cleric for BH squad"
    me: "invite plz"
    them: "you R8?"
    me: "no sorry i don't really wana get them"
    them: "Sorry bh squad is only for R8s only"

>.< come on... I have healed in all bh squads and instances before and now cause of the Rep sale without a mana glavie I can't do my cleric role now?
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, I'm keeping myself R4 even though R8 is so attempting. Reason? I worked hard for all the gears I have, and each of them have memories attached to then and OP gear bought at cheap price can't and won't replace that.

What tick me off sometimes, though is that now R8 is like the minimum standard for any lvl 100+ now. I have been rejected from bh squads with conversation kinda like this:

>.< come on... I have healed in all bh squads and instances before and now cause of the Rep sale without a mana glavie I can't do my cleric role now?
    No no, you misunderstand what they had said to to you. The really meant they wanted the empty Clerics r8 gear WITHOUT the actual class inside it, 'cause ofcourse, gear is everything and it it'll heal and ress their dead @$$es in said BH, sillyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No no, you misunderstand what they had said to to you. The really meant they wanted the empty Clerics r8 gear WITHOUT the actual class inside it, 'cause ofcourse, gear is everything and it it'll heal and ress their dead @$$es in said BH, sillyb:chuckle

Sounds just like all the people that demand hercs.

I must say though, if anyone ever PMed me back for a BH run asking me if I was r8...I'd lie and say I wasn't. I hate people that demand hercs in dungeons and if r8 is going to be the same way....ugh.

That being said...gods, I love being 8jun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

This really cause me to nerdrage. You can't join squad 'cause you're not rank 8/9. You can't join, because you're not in the upper limits of the lvls (like you have to be 95+ to do fb89...). And tons of other STUPID questions and answers. Some people are just dumb/douches ....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khroy - Dreamweaver
    Khroy - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I agree with what you said :).

On some forums there's a system in place to give other posters forum rep kinda like a Facebook 'Like'. The +1 has carried over as a popular means of saying you agree with some1.

Ah i see thank you very much.
  • Khroy - Dreamweaver
    Khroy - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010

You can't beat them, so you might as well join them. Go wash some dishes for an evening or skip a night out with your gf and you will make enough to get Rank 8. I am not happy about my gear being obsolete either, but gosh noone says you can't use it anymore. What you CAN'T do anymore is roll everyone else in pvp with it as easily as you used to.

i'd rather spend money on my gf then on the game, hell i can afford both it's just that my girl friend is more important to me then a game. Also i think you'll find a lot of people hold their spouses in higher regard then a game they play for entertainment.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i'd rather spend money on my gf then on the game, hell i can afford both it's just that my girl friend is more important to me then a game. Also i think you'll find a lot of people hold their spouses in higher regard then a game they play for entertainment.

b:victory
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010

what does saving money via being thrifty to get rank 8 have to do with spending on a spouse? sure shes more important but that doesn't mean you have to cry on forums instead of saving a bit and getting rank 8 for yourself. no loss anywhere.
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Skinnard, Love your FFX mini-game reference!! (sig)
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Skinnard, Love your FFX mini-game reference!! (sig)

I once got 180-something, then for some reason ****ed upb:sad... I didnt try it again b:angry
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I once got 180-something, then for some reason ****ed upb:sad... I didnt try it again b:angry

Quoted for naming yourself after super sexeh Sky Pirate.
  • shinato187
    shinato187 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Um ok I havn't read most of the posts but from the ones I did read I saw lots of complaints about the gold prices. So...... who's responsible for the gold prices going up hmm?, GM's?,PWE staff? ..... maybe I am just a noob but i thought those auction prices where set by the players not PWE employees. Sure sure we can try blaming pwi for lowering the cashshop prices and that the players did it so they wouldnt be losing coins while the sales are still up, but the thing is the point of lowering CashShop Prices was for every1 to be able to get cash shop items easier.... the only problem was that the people who have a ton of gold to sell won't eccept that and just raise the prices and then be stupid and complain that the prices are higher .... well 1/3 of them do the other 2/3 are 1/2 celebrating with the raised prices and 1/2 not caring about it. The only thing pwi can do is put a limit to how high gold prices can go and how low. Or they could just make it so u can sell your gold for lets say 200k each and people can buy for 200k each or you can put it up for sale at 200k each but not guaranteed that some1 will buy your gold. The limit thing would be somethign like 1-500k or 1-400k then if players want to sell fast then people would have to sell for a cheap price but no BS1m prices. YES! the cash shop sales have become ridicules and now hey are just boring most the time seeiung as they do somethign every week now so i would prefer if they did monthly or every few weeks a new sale and most sales last no longer then 1 or 2 weeks and a lot lasting only days or even hrs just to make the cash shop more interesting. The End Game equips i am not gonna complain about it but it would be nice if the prices go back up before the sale ends and then go even higher then really low for the last day or 2 of the sale just so it isnt quit as easy for the most part and he price changes should be unexpected/unannounced. PWI SHOULD have made some sorta event for people who cant afford to spend 100 or 200$ on the game or just for people who dont want to have to spend real money to get this rank8 or 9 stuff, like some1 else said " whats the profit in that". Since I am happy that i was able to get from rank 5 to 7 a lot easier and didnt have to wait like a year to see that on my character and even from 3 to 6 on another character but.... is not so impressive to see it anymore. Now in PWEs Defense so far I have only seen ONE other player with rank 8 gear on and have played in plenty of high level stuff and ONE lv 70 person with rank 4 gear equiped and maybe 2 or 3 others with rank 5-7 on, not sure about how much rep most people have but it seems not many people have actually bothered gettign super high ranking yet and I liek to look at other peoples Equips a lot so... maybe im just lucky and only seeing the people not using and rank armor yet if ever. now back to going against pwi or pwe whatever im noob about the names, I have noticed a there hasnt been as many WC's shouting for nirvana and TT lately but i also havn't seen as many FCC shouts or BH shouts either, so......... maybe the rep sale did decrease farming a bit but i dont give a **** about that personally because I did interact with other people and make soem good ingame friends that i can TT and FCC and all sorts of stuff with so far so if you wan to farm that **** be a good person and not an **** and if you are lucky you will find good pwi buddies like i did witch i am lucky to have, also rank 1-8 gear is it all as mighty as some people say, you still need skill and brians to be able to kill anythign u want easily without a brian or skills that rank gear will do nothing for you other then make you hit a tiny bit harder. rank4 is pretty good for level 60s but from what iv seen its mainly used for its channeling abilities and the defensive ability isnt so high that u can just go against magic or phys/ opposite of what your main defensive type is and only take a tiny bit of damage, you wont be able to go agaisnt mobs 20 or 30 levels higher and just wipe the flor with them and mobs your level can still take u out fairly easy, same goes for rank 5,rank6,rank7 and yes even rank 8, some TT gear and even oht or just regular manufactured gear or found on he ground gear can easily be just as good if not better, tho it does take luck and effort to make stuff better and only rank gear that really out does TT, Lunar and luckily made gear is the rank 8 weapons and all the rank 9 and that still doesnt completely out do nirvana and other stuff, the only sad hign is that warsoul weapons is sorta obsolete during the rep sales because those are stillw ay harder to get altho you can use them at way lower levels and if you can get one by level 80 THEN you dont need a lot fo skill to wipe the floor with anythign your level or wihing 10,20 maybe even 30 levels as far as mobs but u still need some briansso you dont get killed by bosses all the time and **** like that . Ok sorry for this being sucha sloppy post and very long but i was bored and a little annoyed that the players are complaining about gold prices and ONLY blamign pwi for it and not the players selling it and in some cases that woud be themselves.
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    shinato187 wrote: »
    WALL OF TEXT

Use the enter key, I gave up reading 4 lines in >_>
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Use the enter key, I gave up reading 4 lines in >_>

Lmao I didn't even get to read the first 5 words. Just saw *wall wall wall wall wall ^1000* so bypassed it. b:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Jesus christ i went cross-eyed halfway through that....... USE PARAGRAPHS AND PUNCTUATION YOU MORON....
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    was that one really long sentence with no point to it what so ever? b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Um ok I havn't read most of the posts but from the ones I did read I saw lots of complaints about the gold prices. So...... who's responsible for the gold prices going up hmm?, GM's?,PWE staff? ..... maybe I am just a noob but i thought those auction prices where set by the players not PWE employees. Sure sure we can try blaming pwi for lowering the cashshop prices and that the players did it so they wouldnt be losing coins while the sales are still up, but the thing is the point of lowering CashShop Prices was for every1 to be able to get cash shop items easier.... the only problem was that the people who have a ton of gold to sell won't eccept that and just raise the prices and then be stupid and complain that the prices are higher .... well 1/3 of them do the other 2/3 are 1/2 celebrating with the raised prices and 1/2 not caring about it. The only thing pwi can do is put a limit to how high gold prices can go and how low. Or they could just make it so u can sell your gold for lets say 200k each and people can buy for 200k each or you can put it up for sale at 200k each but not guaranteed that some1 will buy your gold. The limit thing would be somethign like 1-500k or 1-400k then if players want to sell fast then people would have to sell for a cheap price but no BS1m prices. YES! the cash shop sales have become ridicules and now hey are just boring most the time seeiung as they do somethign every week now so i would prefer if they did monthly or every few weeks a new sale and most sales last no longer then 1 or 2 weeks and a lot lasting only days or even hrs just to make the cash shop more interesting. The End Game equips i am not gonna complain about it but it would be nice if the prices go back up before the sale ends and then go even higher then really low for the last day or 2 of the sale just so it isnt quit as easy for the most part and he price changes should be unexpected/unannounced. PWI SHOULD have made some sorta event for people who cant afford to spend 100 or 200$ on the game or just for people who dont want to have to spend real money to get this rank8 or 9 stuff, like some1 else said " whats the profit in that". Since I am happy that i was able to get from rank 5 to 7 a lot easier and didnt have to wait like a year to see that on my character and even from 3 to 6 on another character but.... is not so impressive to see it anymore. Now in PWEs Defense so far I have only seen ONE other player with rank 8 gear on and have played in plenty of high level stuff and ONE lv 70 person with rank 4 gear equiped and maybe 2 or 3 others with rank 5-7 on, not sure about how much rep most people have but it seems not many people have actually bothered gettign super high ranking yet and I liek to look at other peoples Equips a lot so... maybe im just lucky and only seeing the people not using and rank armor yet if ever. now back to going against pwi or pwe whatever im noob about the names, I have noticed a there hasnt been as many WC's shouting for nirvana and TT lately but i also havn't seen as many FCC shouts or BH shouts either, so......... maybe the rep sale did decrease farming a bit but i dont give a **** about that personally because I did interact with other people and make soem good ingame friends that i can TT and FCC and all sorts of stuff with so far so if you wan to farm that **** be a good person and not an **** and if you are lucky you will find good pwi buddies like i did witch i am lucky to have, also rank 1-8 gear is it all as mighty as some people say, you still need skill and brians to be able to kill anythign u want easily without a brian or skills that rank gear will do nothing for you other then make you hit a tiny bit harder. rank4 is pretty good for level 60s but from what iv seen its mainly used for its channeling abilities and the defensive ability isnt so high that u can just go against magic or phys/ opposite of what your main defensive type is and only take a tiny bit of damage, you wont be able to go agaisnt mobs 20 or 30 levels higher and just wipe the flor with them and mobs your level can still take u out fairly easy, same goes for rank 5,rank6,rank7 and yes even rank 8, some TT gear and even oht or just regular manufactured gear or found on he ground gear can easily be just as good if not better, tho it does take luck and effort to make stuff better and only rank gear that really out does TT, Lunar and luckily made gear is the rank 8 weapons and all the rank 9 and that still doesnt completely out do nirvana and other stuff, the only sad hign is that warsoul weapons is sorta obsolete during the rep sales because those are stillw ay harder to get altho you can use them at way lower levels and if you can get one by level 80 THEN you dont need a lot fo skill to wipe the floor with anythign your level or wihing 10,20 maybe even 30 levels as far as mobs but u still need some briansso you dont get killed by bosses all the time and **** like that . Ok sorry for this being sucha sloppy post and very long but i was bored and a little annoyed that the players are complaining about gold prices and ONLY blamign pwi for it and not the players selling it and in some cases that woud be themselves.

....................what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • _sweety___ - Archosaur
    _sweety___ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    seriously this noob can't figure out how much it would cost me to go from 10000 rep to 300000 rep. All I want to buy is the weapon for rank9. Can someone explain it to me? tnx
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

My brain short-circuited and displayed it like that. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
This discussion has been closed.