Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    +1!
    So, I didn't quite get a straight answer about the Seeker's sword stats. Someone said it was same as other swords. So... attack rate is 1.11 aps? Damage is same as duel blades?

yep the rate is 1.11.. and the damage is still equal to any other blade type weapon. unless they're making some new weaps inside the blade type... but i doubt it would have a significant difference

and ty keliska b:pleased

EDIT:
    Third Eye Pictures have been added to Lupumid's Guide
    Link: Click

(Post 170, page 17)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kitaoujix wrote: »
    Renza what's your character name there? (You know where b:chuckle)

P.S-> Not mentioning the place isn't a sin right. We could just keep the discussion and refer to it as "you-know-where" <.<' Jk :P

its Rezna there atm, just give me a pm, i still realy dont no what frankie (or any other GMS) have against us testing out there, end of the day its our choice if we want to do it and its not like were permanently playing there and pulling players away from here, which is what PWE seem to be thinking atm, just shows how paranoid they are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its Rezna there atm, just give me a pm, i still realy dont no what frankie (or any other GMS) have against us testing out there, end of the day its our choice if we want to do it and its not like were permanently playing there and pulling players away from here, which is what PWE seem to be thinking atm, just shows how paranoid they are

They hate us talking about it because we know too much.

We know that there is no "destruction". In fact, the new areas are pretty as hell! b:chuckle
    We know that there is no "claymore" type weapon for the Seekers. b:shocked

There's also the fact that people seem more interested in what we tell them rather then the pretty but otherwise old news teaser page they put up.

The solution? Silence us.
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2010
    Options

I thought PWI standed for Perfect World International. Saying we can't discuss what's happening on PW China seems weird.
    I must have been mistaken then this is not international but North America only... xD

I'll pm you when I log again :)

EDIT:

To Frankie:

We are indeed playing there but we are not, by any means, trying to make people go play there instead of playing on PWI. We don't understand a thing of chinese! Why would people prefer playing there? I agree with you on the part of not talking about how we managed to play there. But not discussing it seems non-sense to me. No one is going to move to PW China.
    It doesn't even seem that there is going to be any BETA phase to test the expansion... Think of what we are doing on PW China is Beta Testing. You guys instead of thinking we are helping, by noticing any bugs or things that would need to be fixed, you think that we are making people leave PWI to go play on the PW China?

Sorry If I misunderstood anything, and we didn't intended to disobey any rule. We just intended to be a source of information where people could find more things about the upcoming expansion. Which is something that rises expectations and creates more excitment.

But If you fear so much that people might go to PW China maybe you guys should fix the problems that PWI currently faces.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Well, they do have a point, as far as I can see - I mean, yesterday, -I- was off of PWI, trying to get into a CN server. So....yeah. It really is encouraging people to leave PWI (however "temporarily" it may or may not be) to play on another server, at least for a little while. So I can definitely see why that would be against the rules.

Not to mention the fact that it was in the rules before, much before, this topic ever started, so...at least they're not trying to pull new rules out of thin air. We should have realized long ago that any of this discussion would kind of be shut down once people started saying where they were getting their info - remember with the TB expansion. Korren, or whoever it was (sorry, my memory sucks) would purposely say "I can't tell you my source, BUT here's screenies, here's videos", yadda yadda.

Anyway, I decided to wait with my husband (he kind of guilted me into it, though that totally wasn't his intention - he'd jokingly mentioned we had promised to try it in Feb together, and when he said that, it hit me that omg, what was I thinking, and I immediately gave up and uninstalled everything, lol), so I won't be seeing you guys. =P

Current mantra - patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh I get it know... Well sorry then x_x b:surrender

I suppose we can still discuss it and talk about it as long as we don't say the source...
  • NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
    NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can someone tell me what do these mean?
    nvm >.> :/
    >.>
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can someone tell me what do these mean?
    cnpwi-1.jpg

>.>

This. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
    NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This. b:surrender

:/ ok
  • qqthem
    qqthem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

-cough - what server
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2010
    Options
    qqthem wrote: »
    -cough - what server

-coughcoughcoughpost1682coughpage169coughcough-
  • solarcrystal1
    solarcrystal1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    is Genesis out yet? if so, plz show me the download link! Thanks. b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

No. Estimated release date is Feb. 2011.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Do you guys ever read main page or anything before just asking questions? b:irritated No its not out yet and its coming out in Feb 2011. Check news on pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion for more info. b:bye
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • jackatlus
    jackatlus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont know if this has been posted but could someone post the concept art for the mystic from the teaser site it's the one on the main page kinda like the seeker image on page 76
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do you guys ever read main page or anything before just asking questions? b:irritated No its not out yet and its coming out in Feb 2011. Check news on pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion for more info. b:bye
    Bravest!!! can you tell me ur ingame name on that test server?b:laughb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jackatlus wrote: »
    i dont know if this has been posted but could someone post the concept art for the mystic from the teaser site it's the one on the main page kinda like the seeker image on page 76
    You can find the mystic image (from the mystic page) here:
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/en/pwi/expansion/bg-class-lrgmystic.png

If you're interested, here's the female seeker image:
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/en/pwi/expansion/bg-class-lrgseeker.png

and the male seeker image:
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/en/pwi/expansion/bg-class-lrgearthguardmale.png

plus the female mystic concept art:
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/en/pwi/expansion/lrgimg/magic-class4.png

all from the Genesis preview site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • jackatlus
    jackatlus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thanks for the images
  • mattheusw
    mattheusw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Guys, what is your nicks at U-Know-What-But-Its-Forbidden-Here-Because-We-Know-Too-Much version ;>? And server which Renza shown ;)
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mattheusw wrote: »
    Guys, what is your nicks at U-Know-What-But-Its-Forbidden-Here-Because-We-Know-Too-Much version ;>? And server which Renza shown ;)

*facepalm* heard of PM-ing

>.>
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can you test the character simulator with the new race?
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/character.php

Should be right for hp/mp/Accuracy/Evasion but not sure for the other thing.

It's really strange, but Mystic got same formula than archer for Accuracy/Evasion ....
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Screenshot of the mystic's third summon quest.

Any idea what it means? without an auto-path link its kinda hard to tell....

ThirdSummonQuest.jpg
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Darg_race - Sanctuary
    Darg_race - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Screenshot of the mystic's third summon quest.

Any idea what it means? without an auto-path link its kinda hard to tell....

ThirdSummonQuest.jpg

I can help you with your question :D

all you have to do for this quest are: open up your world map, then find the town name that is inside the " " (second screenshot). There is a lake surround that town, go to that lake and find the item you are looking for. The item you will need to complete this part of the quest is in orange color on the second screenshot (玲珑水). I think this item is in the lake, maybe somewhere in the bottom lake where you have to swim to.

Good luck with this quest, my friend. I'll do it when i get it :)
    edited December 2010
    Options
    THANK YOU!! b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

For future reference, the mystics third summon skill quest requires you to go to the lake-with-tree-in-center and swim around under it. The quest will auto-continue when you hit the right spot.
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That brings up another thing... what to Mystic summons look like underwater?

I hope it makes a snorkel appear on their heads or something funny.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They make swimming motions underwater, and they fly on a cloud.

But no actual changes.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So they're amphibious with their own Nimbus Cloud. Got it.

Dragonball reference ftw
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol pretty much. b:laugh
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would kill to see a vid of some of the 39 skills. Especially Seeker, now that some people have gotten that far.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Darg_race - Sanctuary
    Darg_race - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just wait til we have the expansion here in the US of A, then watch how many people will rage about how overpower Mystic class is because this class can summon up to 8 plants or whatever their summoning skills can summon at once. xD Unless PWE changed it

Just saying b:dirtyb:pleased
This discussion has been closed.