Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dreamchase wrote: »
    Hey i am downloading china game atm but i cant finish off the registration and i cant fnd the peious post on how to do it.any help would be great and hopefull see you in game b:pleased

check ur mail :PP
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dreamchase wrote: »
    Hey i am downloading china game atm but i cant finish off the registration and i cant fnd the peious post on how to do it.any help would be great and hopefull see you in game b:pleased
    check ur mail :PP

mail for what? there's nothing on my mail.. and i also can't finish the registration
    edited December 2010
    mail for what? there's nothing on my mail.. and i also can't finish the registration

i sent priv message to dreamchase :P
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i sent priv message to dreamchase :P

ok, could you help me with that too?.. i wanna finish with registration and play b:cryb:sad
    edited December 2010
    ok, could you help me with that too?.. i wanna finish with registration and play b:cryb:sad

nao u check ur mail :D
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Finally could beat Krixxix for the culti b:surrender

Got 5 new skills at once :
    - One water debuff, increasing water dmg by 12% for 138 seconds at Lv1.
    - Another physical AoE.
    - One ranged attack, at Lv2, 17 meters range and has 46% chance to immobilize the target for 8 sec.
    - A rush skill, it uses one spark, it "teleports" the seeker to the target and stuns. At Lv2, range is 23 meters and 3 sec stun.
    - One squad buff, weapon enchants within 15 meters up to +3 Atk Lvl, and costs mirage stones b:surrender

At Lv1 it gives +1 Atk Lvl for 30 min and costs 1 mirage. In the skill description, duration and mirages cost are in blue, so I guess it will increase with the lvl of skill.
    I couldn't stack it with the other Def/Atk Lvl self-buff.

Good work sherly, i hope u can give more skill descriptions please. btw if we dont use that squad mirage buff, does it make the seeker significantly weaker?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    can we haz Ge-Em to banz PaMpeReD for illegally handing out Chinese ID numbers and sent to the jailz plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited December 2010
    can we haz Ge-Em to banz PaMpeReD for illegally handing out Chinese ID numbers and sent to the jailz plox.

im not doing anything illegal google is your friend =)
  • Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear
    Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can not register ..(to chinese ver)
    I have a problem with two things ..:

身份证件号码 -- ID number (google trans..)
    and
    有效手机 -- Effective mobile phone (google trans..)
    i cant fill..
    This shows that there is a problem...

Can anyone help me?
    Or even register for me?
    (i give u email and name..)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    im not doing anything illegal google is your friend =)

You might want to brush up on your *laws*, handing Chinese ID is still illegal, doesn't matter how you acquire it, an ID number belongs to a specific person in China in which no one but the owner is allowed to use it unless they give permission of course, if people are going to obtain an ID number, at least use your brain and do it discreetly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Finally could beat Krixxix for the culti b:surrender

- One squad buff, weapon enchants within 15 meters up to +3 Atk Lvl, and costs mirage stones

At Lv1 it gives +1 Atk Lvl for 30 min and costs 1 mirage
    . In the skill description, duration and mirages cost are in blue, so I guess it will increase with the lvl of skill.
    I couldn't stack it with the other Def/Atk Lvl self-buff.

Lame. Also dont quote me on this i think they have lower mirage stone/celestone/fragments count on PW CN

Gratz sherily!! Atleast you have good skills now after our fail attempt b:surrender. But it was fun lol.

Im playing mystic on PW CN and figured out that mystic's first heal skill does about same healing as Cleric's Wellspring heal. Mystics at lvl 5 skill do 180 + 15% of magic atk while Clerics do 200+10% of magic atk at lvl 5 of wellspring.

On the side note mystics eat mana like crazyy b:sad Tried to heal sherily with krixxix and it was hard to keep mana replenished but they regenerate mana fast but not fast enough.

Also another skill mystics have is something that looks like meteor. It takes a long time to channel but it can be very deadly. I can get 3/4 hp of my mob down before it even starts to attack me. But that skill uses too much mana too b:surrender
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
    edited December 2010
    You might want to brush up on your *laws*, handing Chinese ID is still illegal, doesn't matter how you acquire it, an ID number belongs to a specific person in China in which no one but the owner is allowed to use it unless they give permission of course, if people are going to obtain an ID number, at least use your brain and do it discreetly.

okee u rly have some mental problems..but in teh end ty for laughing i luv u b:cute
    edited December 2010
    I can not register ..(to chinese ver)
    I have a problem with two things ..:

身份证件号码 -- ID number (google trans..)
    and
    有效手机 -- Effective mobile phone (google trans..)
    i cant fill..
    This shows that there is a problem...

Can anyone help me?
    Or even register for me?
    (i give u email and name..)

chinese ID contains 18 digits so just slap there smt and uncheck that phone stuff or just put random number there :D
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Lame. Also dont quote me on this i think they have lower mirage stone/celestone/fragments count on PW CN

Gratz sherily!! Atleast you have good skills now after our fail attempt b:surrender. But it was fun lol.

Im playing mystic on PW CN and figured out that mystic's first heal skill does about same healing as Cleric's Wellspring heal. Mystics at lvl 5 skill do 180 + 15% of magic atk while Clerics do 200+10% of magic atk at lvl 5 of wellspring.

On the side note mystics eat mana like crazyy b:sad Tried to heal sherily with krixxix and it was hard to keep mana replenished but they regenerate mana fast but not fast enough.

Also another skill mystics have is something that looks like meteor. It takes a long time to channel but it can be very deadly. I can get 3/4 hp of my mob down before it even starts to attack me. But that skill uses too much mana too b:surrender

Cant the mystics heal skill, where if they get attacked, they regen some HP, be stacked kinda like the clerics regen skill?
    okee u rly have some mental problems..but in teh end ty for laughing i luv u b:cute

So because I know common knowledge about identity theft, that makes me have mental problems? I'm sorry but that just makes you an actual tard, its like stealing someone's credit card details and anything else and use it at your own will, but instead your just stealing there ID and using it for a game, end of the day, its still illegal,

not only are you a fail troll, but clearly a moron, good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cant the mystics heal skill, where if they get attacked, they regen some HP, be stacked kinda like the clerics regen skill?

Yeh i had that one on sherily too but i doubt that skill does that much healing b:embarrass...tbh i have never used that skill while soloing mobs. b:avoid I have seen that healing myself if faster and easier

But i love the rez skill!!! Its just too awesome lol! Funny story: I got rez skill and other skills and im like lets go see what these skills do. So i go out and do rez skill first and then i try to use other skill but dont realize that there are mobs killing me and i die. And i was like at least i confirmed that one was the rez skill and it works :P lol
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Lightnoctis - Sanctuary
    Lightnoctis - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, i have saw some vids at max settings and what can i say is that, the graphycs looks gorgeus, the armour and weapons of the new classes are gorgeus too, but what i want to know is, will the other characters improve visualy? will the other map zones look better? i hope so otherwise the game will be poor and disporposional. If the other stuff dont improve this expansion will be only to atract new players and they will be rly disapointed beacause they will play in a beautiful start zone and then they go to a graphycaly poor 2004/2005 map.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    the old classes and the map in general hasnt had any visual improvements as far as ive seen, the devs never seem to want to alter anything apart from adding in the new things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
    edited December 2010

not only are you a fail troll, but clearly a moron, good day.

im not trolling im just helping ppl..but in otherway u are trolling and being mad cuz you take game too serious...so i laugh at u and u cry da river :D soo i win and much love to u b:kiss
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    im not trolling im just helping ppl..but in otherway u are trolling and being mad cuz you take game too serious...so i laugh at u and u cry da river :D soo i win and much love to u b:kiss

clearly means im dealing with a 12 year old
    dunno what got into your mind i take the game to serious when i barly play it anyway, but i definitly laugh at your stupidity of thinking handing out chinese ID isnt illegal, the only person im trolling is you i suppose, simply because your just that stupid on a whole new level, your clearly getting butthurt on my responses, so i wont bother wasting my time with you b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Lightnoctis - Sanctuary
    Lightnoctis - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the old classes and the map in general hasnt had any visual improvements as far as ive seen, the devs never seem to want to alter anything apart from adding in the new things

Well i like the game but, is getting boring, and new and promising games are coming... i think pw need to do a huge improvement in the game so they can face the others that are coming next year. its just unfair for the other races and rly looks bad. the game begins with a 100% note ( in this 2 last expansions) but after some time begins to loses a lot. the main think in this games is kill a LOOOOT of mobs, and the areas are so boring looking that i can only do one mob killing quest before i sleep.. But i guess that they will only buff the game when they began to lose players. Sry fo my bad english xD
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Curious thing.

I go to the registration page for the CH account and it won't even let me input my name?

That block always stays red.

Any suggestions?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Well i like the game but, is getting boring, and new and promising games are coming... i think pw need to do a huge improvement in the game so they can face the others that are coming next year. its just unfair for the other races and rly looks bad. the game begins with a 100% note ( in this 2 last expansions) but after some time begins to loses a lot. the main think in this games is kill a LOOOOT of mobs, and the areas are so boring looking that i can only do one mob killing quest before i sleep.. But i guess that they will only buff the game when they began to lose players. Sry fo my bad english xD

yea it is a shame there not upgrading graphics on normal areas, but its to be expected, the devs really just are that lazy, they should atleast have an option for spell graphics, in this update, theres an option where we can go back to the old visual layout of our hotbars, options menu etc (the brown colour ****) or we can switch back to the upgraded visuals in which it looks nicer, they should do that with skills, atleast for people with higher end PCs to have better looking skills.
    Curious thing.

I go to the registration page for the CH account and it won't even let me input my name?

That block always stays red.

Any suggestions?

you have to type your name in chinese, i just went onto google translate and typed my name in then pasted it down in chinese, or like other people, they just copied and pasted a word thats in chinese on the page somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender lol should start a page on to how to enter china version test of the game.

You have to pay for there version?

What is the website?

Where is the download page?

and finally...

What does the register page say in general? xD
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender lol should start a page on to how to enter china version test of the game.

You have to pay for there version?

What is the website?

Where is the download page?

and finally...

What does the register page say in general? xD

no you dont have to pay to play the CN, or alot of us wudnt be playing there atm lol
    a google search would easily give you the answers :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    e.o guess the only other question is ... would I have to uninstall PWI to download and play chinese version?
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sigh*

Thanks for the Google links, Renza. I'm tempted to sign up, myself, now, lol....

As for the ID numbers, how do most people here obtain them? Just use a friends'? Because you're right, Renza, it seems rather...disgusting to simply type in some random number, effectively stealing (maybe borrowing would be a better word?) their identity without them knowing. Where could someone like me, who has no friends with a Chinese ID get access to one? XD

**Edit** Found out myself about ID numbers. >:P Nevermind~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Thank you very much, BravestBarb - I JUST went searching and found all that info, but it's nice to have it posted in a nice neat place (for now, til it gets buried again, lol).

I might be joining you guys soon. =)
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Eh ty... was a lot easier but, o.o I have to give ID and type things in a different lang. o.o good points on this is I know my name in Chinese. :D

edited December 2010
    Eh ty... was a lot easier but, o.o I have to give ID and type things in a different lang. o.o good points on this is I know my name in Chinese. :D

chinese ID contains 18 digits =)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    No matter what I do, the account box still stays red. ~_~ I've tried copy-pasta'ing chinese letters, typing my name in Chinese...adding a buttload of numbers to the end so it's 6-16 characters...
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.