Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear
    Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its not work
    Nothing in my email..
    i was trying with gmail hotmail and windowslive ,,,and its dont work...
    -_-
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its not work
    Nothing in my email..
    -_-

wait till february

its not even Legal to use a fake id b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok Ren, I'mma make my mystic now, his name shall be NatureTalkerb:victory
    Quoting myself instead of editing, my Mystic's name now is NatureAce xD (seems like they reduced the name character limit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its not work
    Nothing in my email..
    -_-

They do not send anything, just login and play...
  • Milley - Heavens Tear
    Milley - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nvm lol I was wondering about the IDs but dw i will just w8 till february >.< thats sad, i was hoping itd be some time l8er this month >.< Oh well
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's the similar heal to Wellspring Surge.

But the 12% is "casters' [base] magic attack" or "targets maximum HP" ? And do you know @Sherly how to solve that quest?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's the similar heal to Wellspring Surge.

LOL what?!?!?!?!?!

<
    rolling a mystic and retiring my wiz,veno, and cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so seeker's use the current swords and blades that we already have and they just blow it up and make it way bigger? b:question

sorry if some 1 answer this b4 im just making sure b:embarrassb:beatup
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry but we're not allowing any posts that detail how to register/log in to the Chinese version of PW.

I'm afraid that discussing your experiences on their servers (if you are indeed playing on them) is also not allowed here.

Remember, this forum is for PWI discussion only, which includes only the servers that are located here in North America.

Thanks all.

Update: Hey guys, we're modifying this policy a bit-- from now on, discussion about the Chinese servers is fine, but any posts that actually instruct users how to connect to Chinese servers or encourage users to do so will not be allowed.

Thanks.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry but we're not allowing any posts that detail how to register/log in to the Chinese version of PW.

I'm afraid that discussing your experiences on their servers (if you are indeed playing on them) is also not allowed here.

Remember, this forum is for PWI discussion only, which includes only the servers that are located here in North America.

Thanks all.

then do us all a favour and get the expansion classes here faster!!
    btw why exactly cant we discuss our *experiences* from the expansion on here? spoiler alert? you dont want anyone to know anything till your slow team manages to gather information them selfs in insanely small bits to make us thirsty for more whilst also being cheesed off at how slow your all doing it?
    it actualy doesnt make any logic into why not, apart from the spoiler alert.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hmm are you saying that you are not allowing people to post and discuss any class findings they come across ? Ie: Skill descriptions, pets, flyers etc .

If not why not ? Since they are doing a better job of keeping people interested in this game than it's so called staff are .. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    then do us all a favour and get the expansion classes here faster!!
    btw why exactly cant we discuss our *experiences* from the expansion on here? spoiler alert? you dont want anyone to know anything till your slow team manages to gather information them selfs in insanely small bits to make us thirsty for more whilst also being cheesed off at how slow your all doing it?
    it actualy doesnt make any logic into why not, apart from the spoiler alert.

ok you cant blame PWE for everything really............. besides the sales xD.

tbh.......... those have been the rules no matter how badly you and I dont agree with these views.
    Dvorak wrote:
    19. No discussion about competing MMORPG's (including other versions of PW) and other similar games on these boards.
    Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.

20. Post only in English.
    We have to make sure that we can properly moderate and understand the topics being discussed in the various forums. So please, keep everything in English.

they've been that way before the game supossedly became " Dead". BTW You dont HAVE to post.

and also...........
    translating the expansion takes a LONG time. they've explained this previously with the Tideborn Expansion, so i dont know why people are complaining(unless they weren't around during that time)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • /
gelus - Raging Tide10
    / gelus - Raging Tide10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hmm are you saying that you are not allowing people to post and discuss any class findings they come across ? Ie: Skill descriptions, pets, flyers etc .

If not why not ? Since they are doing a better job of keeping people interested in this game than it's so called staff are .. ijs

LOL That is so true i mean i dont see why people cant discuss that im happy sheri and the other ppl who played the chinese version gave me all that information, i just came back becouse of theese cool new classes either way i wouldn't come backb:chuckle
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=
    gelus - Raging Tide;11347692]LOL That is so true i mean i dont see why people cant discuss that im happy sheri and the other ppl who played the chinese version gave me all that information, i just came back becouse of theese cool new classes either way i wouldn't come backb:chuckle[/QUOTE]

actually your allowed to share specific information like -Korren~Lost City- did for last expansion.

Eatwithspoons said as long as you dont share how you obtained that information that it was allowed .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok you cant blame PWE for everything really............. besides the sales xD.

tbh.......... those have been the rules no matter how badly you and I dont agree with these views.

they've been that way before the game supossedly became " Dead". BTW You dont HAVE to post.

and also...........
    translating the expansion takes a LONG time. they've explained this previously with the Tideborn Expansion, so i dont know why people are complaining(unless they weren't around during that time)

even though it does say " No discussion about competing MMORPG's (including other versions of PW) and other similar games on these boards.
    Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only"

its not exactly discussing the china version of the game, all thats been done, is discussing about the new classes that we will be getting, giving information about there skills, showing pictures of the areas and the mobs,
    i could understand it if the rules said *no talking about other versions of PW, i.e no discussions of events that are happening over pw-my or CN for e.g, like a big pk fest that happened there yesterday, or what happened in there TW or what drama happened there,

but if there simply saying we cant talk about the classes *that are simply just on CN atm*, then that's just ludicrous as were not promoting another version of PW, end of the day, why would us people (that can only understand english) actualy bother to play a chinese version of PW that we havnt a clue whats happening,

PWE is just simply showing there greedy *you must only give us your money...i mean...play here! and dont talk about any other PW version, we dont want you to know they exist for pointless reasons!*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    read what i posted above you Renza before you go bezerk lol.
    im actually kinda shocked nobody has taken the liberty to post something like this:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152
    BUT
    its also kinda not suprising seeing as how the new forums mods delete things by the dozen ijs. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol d/w i aint going beserk, just want to no why frankie said we cant discuss anything we have found on the expansion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Here's a map showing the new areas:

http://tinypic.com/r/jreh5s/7

I have a much larger version as well if anyone requires.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/fullsize/fu8OwAnF/perfectworldmapGenesis.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Frankie, I would implore you to let those posting info to continue to do so. I'm sure it's interesting for you guys too.

I will agree on telling people to stop posting about how to get onto the Chinese servers though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that being said.............
    kite1.jpg
    kite6.jpg
    kite3.jpg
    kite4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kite5.jpg

kite2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's all so wonderful! But, I think there is one big problem. The Tideborn and Earthguard look all new and nice. But the original three races look outdated and unappealing. The new race and its skills look much better than the old ones, and the land and city looks much better too, its kind of unfair. I think the Human, Elf, and Untamed need an update, they look awful in comparison. Maybe just a city update. The three races were made in 2006. This new one made in 2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yummy kites! Especially the one that resembles rank gear. b:chuckle
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's all so wonderful! But, I think there is one big problem. The Tideborn and Earthguard look all new and nice. But the original three races look outdated and unappealing. The new race and its skills look much better than the old ones, and the land and city looks much better too, its kind of unfair. I think the Human, Elf, and Untamed need an update, they look awful in comparison. Maybe just a city update. The three races were made in 2006. This new one made in 2010.

They **** care about this, only money money money is all they're interested in
  • Romina - Heavens Tear
    Romina - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love the new classes + guild housing system (FINALLY)... they make this game more fun.

Too bad I don`t have any character slots to try them out... I think many old-time players hate to delete theyr high lvl avatars (wich they have spend a lot of cash on) to make a new one.

So we need AT LEAST TWO new character slots.!!!!!! b:beg
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    since when were we not allowed to post pictures directly?
    ive been gone from the forums for like one whole year. did this happen when the forums changed ( i still despise the design >_>)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love the new classes + guild housing system (FINALLY)... they make this game more fun.

Too bad I don`t have any character slots to try them out... I think many old-time players hate to delete theyr high lvl avatars (wich they have spend a lot of cash on) to make a new one.

So we need AT LEAST TWO new character slots.!!!!!! b:beg

Most likely won't happen... The max number of chars you can have on PW CN is also 8. b:surrender Hello Character Slot Extension Stone! XD b:shutup
  • kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Renza what's your character name there? (You know where b:chuckle)

P.S-> Not mentioning the place isn't a sin right. We could just keep the discussion and refer to it as "you-know-where" <.<' Jk :P
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hello Character Slot Extension Stone! XD b:shutup

+1!
    So, I didn't quite get a straight answer about the Seeker's sword stats. Someone said it was same as other swords. So... attack rate is 1.11 aps? Damage is same as duel blades?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o.o I believe it was Rezna.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
This discussion has been closed.