Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• gaet38470
    gaet38470 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sorry
    I would like to know what to write in 身份证 号:
    plz
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    :x When I entered the page I was signed in.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No matter what I do, the account box still stays red. ~_~ I've tried copy-pasta'ing chinese letters, typing my name in Chinese...adding a buttload of numbers to the end so it's 6-16 characters...
    I just made it in english with 6-16 chars o.O and it worked (not the name - name has to be in chinese)
    gaet38470 wrote: »
    sorry
    I would like to know what to write in 身份证 号:
    plz
    Its chinese ID check couple of posts above before posting and use google translator it really helps b:surrender
    :x When I entered the page I was signed in.

lmao idk what to say to that lol b:shutup
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    :x yeah I tryed to register with my current ID and didn't work. tryed genisis90110 and it sid it wasn't used :x ... sidenote I didn't sign up as of yet.

:x Imma try my current ID before using a made up on the spot one first.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    chinese ID is a thickle thing, tis why i say do it discreetly instead of blatently asking on the forums or just ask a friend thats chinese and doesnt mind you using,
    also what mob am i supposed to kill for the culti at level 19, i cant figure it out for the life of me as theres 3 different mobs near by and like usual, a low drop rate lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    also what mob am i supposed to kill for the culti at level 19, i cant figure it out for the life of me as theres 3 different mobs near by and like usual, a low drop rate lol

Somebody said it's the butterflies (so you better still have your stash kite.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o.o Was a boss not found in a cave gived the one epically cool wand.

• Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    chinese ID is a thickle thing, tis why i say do it discreetly instead of blatently asking on the forums or just ask a friend thats chinese and doesnt mind you using,

The butterfly lol; took me like 30-40 min to figure them out back on the test phase, and they are close to the ground...

Btw, started a mystic there, Gladiole, feel free to add me
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i actualy just restarted on the test server my self (3rd char now), as i started on the top server list, on the top selection, then i made a seeker on the test, but now im back to mystic on the test server lol, name is Rezna, not usualy on to long atm as my internet has been lagging to hell all week, instead of a ping of 15-30, its always jumping 200+, atm its damn 500ping b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lucky you, its bouncing here between 900-1500 ping b:surrender But it's easier now that there aren't too many people around
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lucky you, its bouncing here between 900-1500 ping b:surrender But it's easier now that there aren't too many people around

yea same for me to the CN server, but i actualy ment my home connection lol, when i do ping tests to google, its like 15-30 average, just since last saturday its been realy lagging with a ping of 200+, worst its got is about 1200, which of course means if i try play the CN server like that, it prob takes me like 5-10 seconds just to cast a spell :/, even if my ping is good (it is abit atm), its 14-30 again, but keeps jumping 100-200, need the damn lag to clear so i can play properly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I will be joining you too, nothing to lose as all my chars are still lvl 3. b:laugh And no one there seems to speak English. b:surrender I wouldn't say I'm "playing", more like running around and taking screens lol. I don't think I will ever reach 40 but if by some miracle I do, how am I going to find BH squads. b:laugh

Btw some other things I noticed:

- they have added a sound for the flip (X);
    - TB emotes are still not fixed;
    - I can hear new music in old areas;
    - Rubberbanding is horrible;
    - There is a ray of light above all herbs, but not for mines it seems;
    - They have octopus and squirrel smiles;
    - As soon as I reached archo, I was plied with PMs by gold sellers, same as PW-MY... This really seems a big problem for their version.

I have been trying to take screens of the chicken mount but they just run too fast...
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I will be joining you too, nothing to lose as all my chars are still lvl 3. b:laugh And no one there seems to speak English. b:surrender I wouldn't say I'm "playing", more like running around and taking screens lol. I don't think I will ever reach 40 but if by some miracle I do, how am I going to find BH squads. b:laugh

- As soon as I reached archo, I was plied with PMs by gold sellers, same as PW-MY... This really seems a big problem for their version.

I have been trying to take screens of the chicken mount but they just run too fast...

yea the sound for the flip is nice, i think its only for earthguard? correct me if im wrong,

new music in the old areas is a good thing definatly, the old music bores me to death that ive always played with the game music muted.

rubberbanding...yea its a nightmare, sometimes im running down a hill, i may come off the ground whilst running and boom, rubberband spree, the best way to get out of it (if you dont have wings) is actualy just jumping while not moving, atleast for me anyway.

the ray of light for herbs, im sure there just quest herbs, as i was farming abit of herbs for hp powder for my seeker and they diddnt have the big ray of light on them,

them octupus things may never have been taken out of the CN version, just we complained alot on this version lol

finaly yea the gold selling here is insane, but thats CN for you, so many bots and gold sellers, now we know how lucky we are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

That's due to immense ping b:surrender
    Its actually a quest item/dig pile; old digs are the same

P.S. Not sure if you noticed, or knew, but all CN servers are PvP servers; so keep watch for the post 30 content and rubberbanding ping
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    P.S. Not sure if you noticed, or knew, but all CN servers are PvP servers; so keep watch for the post 30 content and rubberbanding ping

yea i noticed that after making a cleric, flying it to arch on a few servers and always white names, thats the advantage on the test server at least, theres barly anyone in archo or on the quest zones, which means alot less chance to have some chinese guy PK us lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mkay, I musta messed up somewhere...It won't let me play, so I think I'ma give up now and just wait til it comes out for us in Feb, lol...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mkay, I musta messed up somewhere...It won't let me play, so I think I'ma give up now and just wait til it comes out for us in Feb, lol...

how do you mean by it wont let you play? when you get to the login screen and put your id and pass in, it wont log you in? it wont install properly? it wont patch? a lot of us have had the same set of problems and most likely be able to figure yours out =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • user4202
    user4202 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    when the Earthguard appear on PWI
  • Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear
    Voice_Boy - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i still have problem
    I successfully registered
    And its shows that the registration was successful
    But I dont get new mail to my gmail...

gmail working in china ?

T_T

help plz,,,
  • kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got the account and the game and it's working.... the e-mail I used was a windows live ID though... don't know if it makes any difference. Try it out with one of those.. (@live.com....)

What server are you guys playing on?
    Please don't answer with random chinese word :P

EDIT: and Katzyn you should be able to login using the account name... at least that's what i'm using... you created your account and used google translator to know what info you had to put in the spaces right? i really don't see what could be wrong. maybe you should try making a new account with another e-mail... the problem isn't on the game for sure.

What I did was:
    -Downloaded the client trough some link that was on this forum.. and then installed the game. When it asked for the update I did it the auto one and not trough patch.
    -Created an account with the help of google and google translator.

Followed the instructions always using the translator and then it was ready. I didn't even have to activate anything trough e-mail.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'll try to explain all I've done...but I kinda suck with pcs in general, so...bleh.

I made my account, got the account ID and all that...

I followed what BravestBarb said, to "download both red buttons on the dl page", and when I open up the client, I can choose the server, etc, but when I input my account name and password, it tells me something I can't read (I assume something about not being able to login, but I can't tell why not), and gives me the login again.

I can login on the website, so I'm not doing the wrong pass word...am I supposed to use the account ID number, not my account NAME?

ahh yea, he said to download both links that were in a red box picture in 1 and 2, what he diddnt mention though was to change *tab* of such, since theres 3 tabs, 1 for the client and very latiest patch (left tab) another for the client again and a patch that will take you straight from the clients outdated patch all the way to the most recent (middle tab) and a 3rd tab, which i havnt a clue, what you want is the middle tab (this one),
    where it shows a big 2, download the patch, the big red box and not the blue box as thats a direct download and its slow, the patch is 1.26gig, the red box is basicly a downloader, in which if you ever close it or so, you can resume where it last was at, plus its the fastiest, after its downloaded, simply install it and then you can play.

(p.s the error you got trying to log in, was a message saying your client is outdated)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ohhhhh, I see, thank you. Downloading it now. =)

Something's still not right...It's still saying the same thing (what you said was "outdated" blah)...How do I make it update? I've poked around with the patcher, but...I can't copy and paste any of that into google. x_x
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kitaoujix wrote: »
    I got the account and the game and it's working.... the e-mail I used was a windows live ID though... don't know if it makes any difference. Try it out with one of those.. (@live.com....)

What server are you guys playing on?
    Please don't answer with random chinese word :P

we are on this server, best idea if every1 here thats trying to play CN comes here, its not packed full of people so less chance of being pked while were *testing* lol, theres some of us already on this server, so the more the merryer, especialy if we ever get to BH b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sher can u make a Vid with all the mystic&seeker's skills?
    Preatty please b:begb:begb:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    **** xD i fail at forums....

thank you :)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oof, okay...Think I may have got it...I'll update when the patch is done. x3

Thanks all for the help. <3
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    may be a good idea to make a guild for us to be in for the temporary time were playing here as more ppl are coming on slowly lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A guild called PWI? b:chuckle
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    may be a good idea to make a guild for us to be in for the temporary time were playing here as more ppl are coming on slowly lol

so u are trying to get me banned for "handing out" those chinese ID's and yet u are using one.... well played /b/ :D
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok Ren, I'mma make my mystic now, his name shall be NatureTalkerb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
This discussion has been closed.