[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

15678911»

Comments

• olliez
    olliez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okay, looks like you took a cleric. A commonly needed class, although barbarians seem a bit more rare recently. But...that's enough of my small rambling session.

At any rate, I tried inviting you a minute or two ago, offline. I'll try again later, and feel free to PM LadyHalo, TorukMakto, Katozuma, or myself to speed it up a little.

Hello there i am downloading the game as we speak, i have player similar games and would like to be involved in your guild, i will be making a archer, im 17 and male im looking to find helpful players which are kind and understanding and i am looking for fun like raids, dungeons.
  • Alysianna - Raging Tide
    Alysianna - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There is no real reason for me to post this... but I'm doing it anyway. b:laugh
    Welcome to all the new members...
    Enjoy the insanity b:victory
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    dont just enjoy it, EMBRACE IT!!!b:sin
    edited October 2010
    Of course! Embrace it! xD
    Enjoy it.
    Embrace it.
    Love it.b:dirty
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hit level 80 and your avatar picture changes...this one is sexy. Not gonna lie.
    Join this faction for our sexiness!!!
    Or just mine b:sin
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hit level 80 and your avatar picture changes...this one is sexy. Not gonna lie.
    Join this faction for our sexiness!!!
    Or just mine b:sin

You? ...I'm becoming worried Zeelia's delirium is spreading.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Your jealousy upsets me...b:beatenup
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Your jealousy upsets me...b:beatenup

Afraid you don't have too much to be jealous over.... Halo's a bit jealous of your new puppy, but that's about it I think. And wait, I upset you? You care? You love me!? You really love me?! b:shocked
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Afraid you don't have too much to be jealous over.... Halo's a bit jealous of your new puppy, but that's about it I think. And wait, I upset you? You care? You love me!? You really love me?! b:shocked

Yea my puppy's name is Jedi, he is pretty cool for a little annoying dog.

However...my comment had absolutely nothing to do with the lack of love that I have for you. I'm not entirely sure where you got all of that from, you creepy, old man. b:question
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Yea my puppy's name is Jedi, he is pretty cool for a little annoying dog.

However...my comment had absolutely nothing to do with the lack of love that I have for you. I'm not entirely sure where you got all of that from, you creepy, old man. b:question

You just want me to be a creepy old man.... Wishful thinking.... I know you love me, but I thought I told you I wouldn't marry you already! Even if you get a female character, you'll have to find some other guy.... Sorry, Fluffbutt. b:embarrass

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You want me to marry you, but I refuse! Take your man-love somewhere else. I don't want it.b:bye
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You want me to marry you, but I refuse! Take your man-love somewhere else. I don't want it.b:bye

Wait.... My refusal was just refused? A double negative? So that means...you're not taking no for an answer?! b:shocked I need someplace to hide from you, Fluffbutt, I'm not marrying you!
    Halo needs to hurry up and buy her pack...and take that away as an option. b:surrender

Edit: Wait, you didn't deny wanting me to be a creepy old man! b:shocked You really wish I was! ...Fluffbutt, you're scaring me here.... Sorry, Fluffbutt, I'm not going to marry you...or be your 'friend with benefits' either. Having that puppy isn't going to get me anywhere near your car, now go find some other guy that would actually enjoy a male stalker like you.

edited October 2010
    Errmmm.... You two scare me sometimes....
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Errmmm.... You two scare me sometimes....

Thank you, means we're doing well then.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Yep, that's the plan.
    edited October 2010
    If you two scare ME, then what are the new members going to think??
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Oh, they're just going to think we're weird, maybe insane, but weirdness and insanity are often just qualities of the really fun people. b:laugh

edited October 2010
    Unfortunalty I have to agree with you there....
  • Perry - Raging Tide
    Perry - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Join the kotaxxxx club
  • Duet - Raging Tide
    Duet - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, Treorai posted in my thread about me looking for a guild, so here I am. :) You all seem nice and friendly, so hopefully you'll accept me into your guild.

-IGN: Duet
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 11
    -Timezone: Eastern (U.S.A)
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I'm new, so I'm looking to learn a lot about this game, improve my character and of course make some friends! I also, at some point, would like to do the amazing "end game stuff" that happens in this game. Of course, way in the future when I have triple level digits. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read! And hope to hear from you soon.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Well, Treorai posted in my thread about me looking for a guild, so here I am. :) You all seem nice and friendly, so hopefully you'll accept me into your guild.

-IGN: Duet
    -Level: 11
    -Timezone: Eastern (U.S.A)
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I'm new, so I'm looking to learn a lot about this game, improve my character and of course make some friends! I also, at some point, would like to do the amazing "end game stuff" that happens in this game. Of course, way in the future when I have triple level digits. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read! And hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome! Glad to have you, hope you enjoy Mysticism. It's a regular lunatic asylum in here at times, scary thing is the inmates aren't even as bad as the management. Watch out for our director, Halo, she...might not be safe.

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @ Perry:

Wait....I'm confused.

xD

Love Mysticism <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TaintedSinX - Raging Tide
    TaintedSinX - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -IGN: TaintedSinX
    -Class: Assassin
    -Level: 29
    -Timezone: Central (CST)

- I'm fairly new to the game. I PM'ed LadyHalo and she invited me :). I'm very talkative. I usually read up on the class I'm playing e.g. builds, weapons, armor. I'm very interested in the 5aspd demon sin. I know it'll take a lot of coin because I don't have the $ to spend in this game that much so yeah. xD

Thanks for letting me join
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    -IGN: TaintedSinX
    -Class: Assassin
    -Level: 29
    -Timezone: Central (CST)

- I'm fairly new to the game. I PM'ed LadyHalo and she invited me :). I'm very talkative. I usually read up on the class I'm playing e.g. builds, weapons, armor. I'm very interested in the 5aspd demon sin. I know it'll take a lot of coin because I don't have the $ to spend in this game that much so yeah. xD

Thanks for letting me join

Um, no. I'm afraid you've got the wrong faction. Check the faction name before posting, you're not in Mysticism. From what I understand, you're in Defiant. Although I don't know, but whether or not you are is none of my business and irrelevant.

Okay, thanks, now go to your faction website or thread, not here. b:bye

Edit: Suppose that came off a bit too rude, but checking the faction name before posting is probably the best idea....

Halo needs to edit the first post.... b:beatup

• TaintedSinX - Raging Tide
    TaintedSinX - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm sorry
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry i disappeared on you guys last time..... life got pretty busy, and i didnt play for a while

-IGN: (please type character name correctly) Ankiel
    -Class: cleric
    -Level: 50
    -Timezone: EST
    -Age (optional): 26
    -Gender (optional): male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: same thing as last time... you guys !
  • Saint_Paul - Raging Tide
    Saint_Paul - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    -IGN: Saint_Paul
    -Level: 19
    -Timezone: US Eastern
    -Age (optional): 20
    -Gender (optional): M
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Helpful high lvl players, guild banter, & FUN b:pleased
  • ashyanto
    ashyanto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    IGN: ashyanto
    -Class: barbarian
    -Level: 21
    -Timezone: GMT + 7 (INDONESIA)
    -Age (optional): 22
    -Gender (optional): M
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: i m loking for a helpfull and fun guild
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Unfortunately, Mysticism is currently not recruiting, and will not be recruiting until further notice. Sorry to those that wanted to join.

Halo really...really needs to edit the first post. Or, possibly, if a moderator's reading this, please close this thread. If so, thanks in advance.

Edit/PS: If you're aggravated that you couldn't join in the fun...take your anger out on Zeelia and Halo...and Fluffbutt, of course. Blame them, completely focus any irritation, anger, annoyance, or similar to those three. b:laugh
    (Admittedly, I'm partially to blame also, I didn't persist in restoration.... Sorry Duet, if you happen to read this.)

edited March 2011
    I just wish to say, I miss Mysticism, That is all.