Options
    Zulu Shore! GTL FOR LIKE NIKKUHS~

FW started, I think we just got in a situation. b:shocked

Or maybe not. Until these tards release more beta-keys
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea it would be nice to see a bunch of factions owning land instead of just one faction owning most of it, it would certainly make things more fun, probly get a lot more factions in tw. i'm a member of mayhem and we just take it as it is, we will keep bidding on zulu cuz its good experience and its fun. it would be nice to win but whether we win or lose we still come back each week trying again. if more factions just tried bidding for tw it would make things more interesting. we will see you again next week zulu

You're not going to get good experience from attacking the strongest guild on the server when your whole guild is weaker than any 15 of them.

I'd suggest attacking Crimson if you want "good experience"
  • Druzt - Harshlands
    Druzt - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're not going to get good experience from attacking the strongest guild on the server when your whole guild is weaker than any 15 of them.

lol. That is quite an overstatement.
  • NickHydro - Harshlands
    NickHydro - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

and how do you know we aren't getting experience from taking on zulu? with each tw we learn more about our enemies. don't preach on what you don't know
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and how do you know we aren't getting experience from taking on zulu? with each tw we learn more about our enemies. don't preach on what you don't know

Let me save you guys some time and effort.

Here's what you need to know about Zulu: They **** you every week. It's never even close, and it's not going to change unless there's a massive political shift on the server(IE, a lot of zulu quit, change guilds, etc.)

Add to that the fact that most ex kylin and crimson are apping to Zulu and you basically have no chance for the forseeable future.

There's really nothing else to learn. You're not going to find some magical weakness. This is not an anime. Heart and determination don't mean ****. This is a curbstomp server and the only way you're going to win is get your asses farming or get your asses cash shopping. Also maybe learning to co-ordinate an effective attack might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asahide - Harshlands
    Asahide - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My god, you people are joking, right??

IT'S A GAME!!! We play it FOR FUN! Why the hell are you talking about some honor code and all this ****. Tell me, when you play Monopoly with your friends, do you give them a speech about honor when they acquire both Boardwalk and Park Place??

And have you bothered talking to Mayhem themselves? Sure Anna_Sweg is preaching about how heroic Mayhem is (lulz!), but I got several PMs after the war saying it was fun, even thanking us. Either a) Many of them had fun with us. Hooray everybody wins!

OR

b) They're lying to us to try and burst our bubble, thinking we were trying to **** them off or some ****, hell if I know. If they are lying to us specifically to **** us off and burst our bubble, that's called spite, which is a form of hatefulness. That tells me they're taking this ***** waaaaay too seriously and personally if they hate the guts of a group of people in game that they barely know, in my opinion.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I joined Zulu to begin with. Because their members just run around being ret@rded, doing what they want and trying to have fun. Meanwhile Kylin is giving some speech about honor in a game and a Mayhem member is blindly accusing Zulu of stealing TT mats and all sorts of slander. Hell, I remember I applied to Mayhem and got turned down because my application wasn't serious enough. Zulu liked my humor on the other hand. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Zulu doesn't take this game as seriously as you do, and that's why we do "outrageous" things?
    For the longest time I've heard Zulu steals, lies, **** babies and molests automobiles. Have any of you every actually stopped and asked, perhaps maybe that all isn't true? Perhaps they're just a fun loving bunch of morons who enjoy the game, and just so happen to be -the- obstacle in the way of every other power-hungry guild on the server?

Evangelos did some Zulu PKing during the Tiger event. Do you hear us QQing and talking about honor and all that BS? No, Evangelos can do whatever he pleases to enjoy the game as he sees fit. So can we.

I think you're all just jealous cause you weren't invited to that kick-@ss pool party at the end of the video. ijs

;D To avoid All further comments to me *Kiss this guys boots once and again*
    Maybe this is the best post in all thread , Come on guys is just a FREAKING GAME , Calm down all
    If all Were caring more about having fun . Like this guy or most zulus And some other nice Facts like the one i am now does the Game would be better .... Much QQ from ppl

No ones forces u to do Anything ........ *Begins to Write a book Legacy*
    When i play i usually get on Dramas like this look a brief example
    Im randomly fooling arround i find some ppl tring to pk me, ok i get the fun and fight,
    next i find Csers and tougher pks than me ..... Ok i try to fight and even when i know im gonna die i try again and again no mater how dumb it makes me look (eventually i kill 1 or 2) Then if i cant against that much ppl i just go another place and continue playing and having fun ......i not come To Make a thread and Say they are ruining the game and the lifes of all ppl ;D
    JUST my brief opinion
    MINE ...MY OPINION ... Just to be sure again MY opinion..... So if u not share it with me is ok ;D Just enjoy game ppl Game is not suposed to be more stressfull than real life for most of u ppl ...xD
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let me save you guys some time and effort.

Here's what you need to know about Zulu: They **** you every week. It's never even close, and it's not going to change unless there's a massive political shift on the server(IE, a lot of zulu quit, change guilds, etc.)

Add to that the fact that most ex kylin and crimson are apping to Zulu and you basically have no chance for the forseeable future.

There's really nothing else to learn. You're not going to find some magical weakness. This is not an anime. Heart and determination don't mean ****. This is a curbstomp server and the only way you're going to win is get your asses farming or get your asses cash shopping. Also maybe learning to co-ordinate an effective attack might help.

I completetly disagree, this is just like anime, I bet Mayhem will create a massive robot with a massive cack any time soon, and they will **** every single zulu *** they find on their way, and they will also learn their magical weakness which is kriptonite, and with pure heart, determination, sweat, and massive balls they will take every single land Zulu owns.

Drunk trolling ftw!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I completetly disagree, this is just like anime, I bet Mayhem will create a massive robot with a massive cack any time soon, and they will **** every single zulu *** they find on their way, and they will also learn their magical weakness which is kriptonite, and with pure heart, determination, sweat, and massive balls they will take every single land Zulu owns.

how come yer not 100 yet?
    b:bye
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how come yer not 100 yet?

I have a lot of work so I rarely play now :(

Had to quit guild and almost pwi, just playing like 2 or 3 hours a couple of days a week late at night.... so yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    college is a drag aint it lol
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    college is a drag aint it lol

i mean my job, finished college last year ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i mean my job, finished college last year ^^

jobs r a drag to
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I got a massive erection by reading this.

Now that you're not in Kylin, please marry me. We will make drunken robo-babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I got a massive erection by reading this.

Now that you're not in Kylin, please marry me. We will make drunken robo-babies.

Sure but u paying 4 it b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wow you guys should join the american army you would fit right in b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wow you guys should join the american army you would fit right in b:chuckle

true all the **** r in the army >:D
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    true all the **** r in the army >:D

i think its where the word came from b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think its where the word came from b:chuckle

ya >:D real men join the marines, caz we're badasses and kill people ok.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this thread....this thread was quite painful to read.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not sure what Zulu Players 'did' with Mayhem... but the deal is this.

Only the Leader, Director, Officers and Members of Mayhem should get blame or a pat on the back for anything that happens to Mayhem.

If another guild is able to break them apart, unravel them or do anything that would other wise affect them, then it seems it was not a strong enough guild to survive.

When you create a guild, you understand the risks, and assume that your guild can live or die but it is all by your own actions or inactions - and blame is just to easy to pass on to someone that does not even wear the title of Leader/Officer/Member.

In the end. it is what it is.

Its like saying the murdered are to be blamed for allowing the murderers to take their life. lol
    Whatever, its up to Zulu players to do whatever pleases them and it was up to the Mayhem players to log off or standing there taking it in the a$$. Just a game afterall but not everyone thinks like that. <--- This is like saying the murdered are to be blamed for living and in turn allowing the murderers to take their life.b:laugh
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then that was 'this person' doing this to you, not all of Zulu, however - the legion tag a person wears does represent their guild and as such leaders need to think about how they wish to be represented... by thieves & scammers or hard core players that have some integrity.

Quoted for truth and btw I think that barb is just fail. I've squaded with him just once and can safely say never again.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate Zulu.

All they have ever done for me is pay for my divorce, harass me, and tell me im shet b:sad.

End of Story.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hate Zulu.

All they have ever done for me is pay for my divorce, harass me, and tell me im shet b:sad.

End of Story.

true story that iffy chick is sooo evil

and Oko we can still do booty calls just no more MQ
    b:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is so fun b:cute
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its like saying the murdered are to be blamed for allowing the murderers to take their life. lol
    Whatever, its up to Zulu players to do whatever pleases them and it was up to the Mayhem players to log off or standing there taking it in the a$$. Just a game afterall but not everyone thinks like that. <--- This is like saying the murdered are to be blamed for living and in turn allowing the murderers to take their life.b:laugh

Ok enuff of this ****. They ATTACKED us!!! Mess with a bull you get the horns in anyway she see's fit to giveum to ya.

Thats like breaking into a guys house and being surprised when he takes his time kicking ure ***.

Gdamn care bears.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    How is this thread still alive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    caz some stupid chick keeps falling for pai's flame bait b:quiet
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    How is this thread still alive?

there is always a solution turn it into the gms thats worked with my threads when they got out of hand -thinks of ryhme-
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok enuff of this ****. They ATTACKED us!!! Mess with a bull you get the horns in anyway she see's fit to giveum to ya.

Thats like breaking into a guys house and being surprised when he takes his time kicking ure ***.

Gdamn care bears.

Bulls are male cows....there are no she bulls.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It is a pk server... and as such those that do not wish to be pked should:

1 - level in safe zone
    2- hire a body guard
    3 - just.. dont' log

You have to wonder, what Mayhem did to get on Zulus radar and get them so riled up. I'd recommend they .. just not do that, till they are strong enough to take what Zulu can give.

this isn't a pk server it's more like "hai I can level instant and when i get 101 and spend over 9000 bucks I can be 1337 pker like everyone else OK" or reroll sin caz u kno sin owns all no matter how much cash u spend