edited October 2010
    Options
    no i did
    b:bye
  • Untamed_Pav - Harshlands
    Untamed_Pav - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No we r just a bunch of no skill players with a **** poor leadership blu hair n black skin. All we do is run in safe and scare lvl 30's eat babies n slap old folks hell last night i watched iffy n curses make Xulin call them daddy. Last week Nurfed tried to kill okpogo by letting the horny bear motorboat his **** (how evil can u be?).

Just this morning in vent i overheard Nurfed chatting with Bin Laedin he approves of our e-terror cell and the work we have done cleansing the perfect world they are currently pixelating a dirty bomb to drop on ky n blame it on crimson.

O u think Crescentia is a sweetheart nice girl? That crazy bish is on some weird ish she wants to turn the dev's into Zulu thralls to do our bidding on an official lvl across all servers.

Dont forget what happend to my hubby ganked he left Zulu last i seen him Nurfed,UrDian,IamKiller and HellzDemon took him out behind n Archo to "chat" he hasnt been seen since. Im only still in Zulu cause im too scared to leave.

Help me im scared.....

Zulu Recognize!!!

Now that was damned funny

Pav
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How a fail video can make a drama thread.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How a fail video can make a drama thread.... b:surrender

if im not mistaken you made the first post on this thread QQing about how it wasnt fair blah blah blah....you had a part in this to misterb:bye
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if im not mistaken you made the first post on this thread QQing about how it wasnt fair blah blah blah....you had a part in this to misterb:bye

J did you see my responce wall of text D:<
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Yes and only the Zulu's member and 1-2 more are agree to post this video and the all others are against. ;)

You should answer to your friend b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no i did

Some of the thoughts & responses have really reshaped my perspective on life, humanity, truth, and pain.
    But unfortunately, I got so depressed again at how humanity & mankind in REALITY are progressing.
    I just looked at the latest update regarding SplinterSplinterstory, and my chest suddenly feels so heavy, thatcanit by mere words. Even I have such a very HARD time to sit in front of computer, and writeanother reply/comment,..and especially fueled with some unfortunateis,..and it makes me eventually ponder, think, and ask this ultimate question, that seemed to be already asked(i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • NickHydro - Harshlands
    NickHydro - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea it would be nice to see a bunch of factions owning land instead of just one faction owning most of it, it would certainly make things more fun, probly get a lot more factions in tw. i'm a member of mayhem and we just take it as it is, we will keep bidding on zulu cuz its good experience and its fun. it would be nice to win but whether we win or lose we still come back each week trying again. if more factions just tried bidding for tw it would make things more interesting. we will see you again next week zulu
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea it would be nice to see a bunch of factions owning land instead of just one faction owning most of it, it would certainly make things more fun, probly get a lot more factions in tw. i'm a member of mayhem and we just take it as it is, we will keep bidding on zulu cuz its good experience and its fun. it would be nice to win but whether we win or lose we still come back each week trying again. if more factions just tried bidding for tw it would make things more interesting. we will see you again next week zulu

quoted from a mayhem member if there not crying about it why the hell are the rest of you complaining
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    quoted from a mayhem member if there not crying about it why the hell are the rest of you complaining

It's because you guys look like this >>> b:shocked and they're all racist blue hair haters who just love any excuse to have a nice QQ about everyone's favourite baby punching faction. Thought I'd already explained this...
    Anywho... I guess Mayhem are a PC and none racist faction unlike all these other haters, and they probably enjoy punching babies too, so they sympathize with you on that point.
    To some things up, you wanna stop the hate, boot the b:shocked's and leave peoples babies alone... I mean seriously... who does that to an infant b:sad
    lololololol
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's because you guys look like this >>> b:shocked and they're all racist blue hair haters who just love any excuse to have a nice QQ about everyone's favourite baby punching faction. Thought I'd already explained this...
    Anywho... I guess Mayhem are a PC and none racist faction unlike all these other haters, and they probably enjoy punching babies too, so they sympathize with you on that point.
    To some things up, you wanna stop the hate, boot the b:shocked's and leave peoples babies alone... I mean seriously... who does that to an infant b:sad
    lololololol

I'm going to nod my head and pretend like that made sense.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jlung is fat.

/thread :D
  • NickHydro - Harshlands
    NickHydro - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lololololol

umm i don't even know how to respond to that
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    umm i don't even know how to respond to that

A 3rd world education will do that to you.
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    Hiromatsu - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont understand why you're all responding in this thread still. Its a damn game, stop being such sore winners zulu. Mayhem is a good faction and their helpful to me and many more.

The more you build up your rep, zulu... the more its gonna hurt when you get crushed. I think zulu still has its number one weakness as long as the people that are in it are still in it. That weakness is DRAMA.

its a pvp server, even though most people here hate rpkers. I used to know most of you zulu, back when you all said you HATED zulu. My opinion is that the majority of your "regulars" in zulu atm are fake and only looking for a temporary faction. If **** hits the fan these members will leave. Anyways guys sharpen your tools, Mayhem vrs zulu again...

gonna find out who has the biggest e-****
  • Hiromatsu - Harshlands
    Hiromatsu - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lololololol

are you ****ing twelve? what the hell does racism have to do with anything said previously?
  • Maher - Harshlands
    Maher - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hell Ya.
    Just Taking Over Rhyme's Job As Grammar ****.

Lol

XD
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol non factors posting :D
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let the thread die pplz b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Sherlina - Harshlands
    Sherlina - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So many posts, so few trolls. b:chuckle

Mayhem FTW!!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So many posts, so few trolls. b:chuckle

Mayhem FTW!!!! b:victory

Win a war, then come back please. D:
    >.> Not that I have room to talk since I haven't won any since I went off HT...But that's another story. I'm too lazy/poor to hyper-oracle my Psychic.
  • Isono - Harshlands
    Isono - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Win a war, then come back please. D:
    >.> Not that I have room to talk since I haven't won any since I went off HT...But that's another story. I'm too lazy/poor to hyper-oracle my Psychic.

b:chuckle

Yes no room for you, move along please. >:D jk (sorta)

p.s. loved the black text, classic half-shame. like my version? (btw, totally being sarcastic this WHOLE post, sowwy ) b:surrender
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont understand why you're all responding in this thread still. Its a damn game, stop being such sore winners zulu. Mayhem is a good faction and their helpful to me and many more.

The more you build up your rep, zulu... the more its gonna hurt when you get crushed. I think zulu still has its number one weakness as long as the people that are in it are still in it. That weakness is DRAMA.

its a pvp server, even though most people here hate rpkers. I used to know most of you zulu, back when you all said you HATED zulu. My opinion is that the majority of your "regulars" in zulu atm are fake and only looking for a temporary faction. If **** hits the fan these members will leave. Anyways guys sharpen your tools, Mayhem vrs zulu again...

gonna find out who has the biggest e-****

TBH we really dont have much outside the occasional rage quit then re-app we are very drama free.

Let me know when you find that weakness .. Kylin still looking...
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    <.< J is still not commenting on my reply wall of text b:sad
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    <.< J is still not commenting on my reply wall of text b:sad

Probably because you're not worth the effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if you read all the posts you will see that he cant not respond to it
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands