[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

Options

Comments

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    She's probably waiting for a sale of some sort so she can check this. b:shutup
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    She's probably waiting for a sale of some sort so she can check this. b:shutup

Wouldn't doubt that for a second....b:surrender
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide
    AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -IGN: AsagiDragRyu
    -Class:Cleric
    -Level:59
    -Timezone: +2
    -Age (optional): in two weeks 18
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Friendly ppl who are willing to help me, as i desire to help and ppl who are on when i can get logged in. also faction where i feel like fitting
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.mysticism.guildplex.com/<--<--<--<--<--<--Join it.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Everybody that joins through the forums gets a cupcake from our Director...she won't know though because she never checks this thread...b:beatup
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i am still owed a cupcake !!
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i am still owed a cupcake !!

Nothing I can do about it, just spam Lady when she's online b:victory
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *gives Ankiel a delicious cupcake* But you can't share with Syko.....

We're still looking for recruits. Just ignore the insanity in the above posts. xD
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We're still looking for recruits. Just ignore the insanity in the above posts. xD

HA! There is no ignoring this insanity!!b:cool
  • Ashes - Raging Tide
    Ashes - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It seems chaotic, quite amusing reading it.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It seems chaotic, quite amusing reading it.

It is pure chaos. Not amusing to me though. They pick on me b:cry
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It is pure chaos. Not amusing to me though. They pick on me b:cry

cause your do damn cute !
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -IGN: (please type character name correctly) Spirit_Age
    -Class:Archer
    -Timezone: East coast.
    -Age (optional): 15
    -Gender (optional): Don't feel like saying today
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: a place to help me become modivated to level, and help with my cultivations (boss days would be nice if you have them)
    Note: This is for the Raging Tide server.

thanks
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -IGN: (please type character name correctly) Spirit_Age
    -Class:Archer
    -Timezone: East coast.
    -Age (optional): 15
    -Gender (optional): Don't feel like saying today
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: a place to help me become modivated to level, and help with my cultivations (boss days would be nice if you have them)
    Note: This is for the Raging Tide server.

thanks

missed a spot, Spirit_Age
    edit hasn't worked since they made the new forums. sorry
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    missed a spot, Spirit_Age
    edit hasn't worked since they made the new forums. sorry

Message one of the officers when you log on. We have at least one officer on at any given time.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Message one of the officers when you log on. We have at least one officer on at any given time.

Good, Fluffbutt's learned the routine. b:avoid
    Anyway, think we'll have a few more soon, so that'll further increase chance of one on at most/all times.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if he is an officer, do we have to call him "Sir" Fluffbutt ?
    edited October 2010
    Options

will do thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options

Yes.
    /10char
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options

No, you may call Fluffbutt anything you like. 'Nish' included.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I prefer "Sir", actually...sounds like a knight. Since I'm so noble and all...
  • Sky_Fire - Raging Tide
    Sky_Fire - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't know if your faction is still accepting noob players but figure i'll give it a shot and see what happens

-IGN: Sky_Fire
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 19 atm
    -Timezone: Gmt +10 (Australia)
    -Age (optional): 24
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Just a nice fun group of people who enjoy talking or hanging out, i'm only new to pw so i am still learning stuff and really would just like to make friends and have some people to game with and learn from rather then always be alone as it seems so far? anyway hope i get in otherwise sorry if i wasted your time b:shy

Sky~
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't know if your faction is still accepting noob players but figure i'll give it a shot and see what happens

-IGN: Sky_Fire
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 19 atm
    -Timezone: Gmt +10 (Australia)
    -Age (optional): 24
    -Gender (optional): Female
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Just a nice fun group of people who enjoy talking or hanging out, i'm only new to pw so i am still learning stuff and really would just like to make friends and have some people to game with and learn from rather then always be alone as it seems so far? anyway hope i get in otherwise sorry if i wasted your time b:shy

Sky~
    You're welcome to join, generally we want 20+ at this point, but in the forums we'll take any level. Besides, you're nearly there anyway.
    I prefer "Sir", actually...sounds like a knight. Since I'm so noble and all...

Oh, yes, always so noble.... b:shutup Well, too bad. I'm calling you Fluffbutt...and maybe Nish every so often. And I request and suggest others do the same.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh by the way...check out the sexy signature. All thanks to Nowitsawn!b:victory
  • Sky_Fire - Raging Tide
    Sky_Fire - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    thanks for accepting me, i guess i will try to look for one of you when the server is back up after the maintenance presuming someone will be online afterwards? look forward to meeting up sometime in the foreseeable future.

P.s. ~ Sorry if i don't make allot of sense typing here i'm rather shy when i am new to a game or group of people and tend to get a little flustered. b:shy
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm 99% sure I will be on after maintenance. I always am. So welcome to the faction! b:victory

Oh, I'm sure you won't be too shy for long. This is a very open, and crazy group of people.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh by the way...check out the sexy signature. All thanks to Nowitsawn!b:victory
    I noticed, it's nice, but too bad it doesn't say Fluffbutt instead of Syko.... Wonder if Halo still intends to make one of us. Probably not. b:shutup But I still might get a new signature eventually. Guess I'll see....

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wonder if Halo still intends to make one of us. Probably not.

Nope. She said herself she's too lazy to do it. I think she said something about having an outdated version of Photoshop or something, as well. b:beatup
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nope. She said herself she's too lazy to do it. I think she said something about having an outdated version of Photoshop or something, as well. b:beatup

Photoscape? Hm, either way, it figures. Guess I'll be using this one a few months at least then.

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @Ashes and Sky_Fire...

Welcome to Mysticism!!
    Enjoy the havoc b:victory