Official Territory War Bidding Rules

Comments

• Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if eq, dynasty and tempest all bid again and get the same timeslot again, since they are coordinating to rig the timeslots. I think would be reliable for people to send in bug reports again, wonder whom will be banned this week...
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Unsitcked because they wanted room to remind us of the facebook competitions.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Unsitcked because they wanted room to remind us of the facebook competitions.

lol'd so hard in rl then cried. cause well it is true
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bump, because I still am not seeing this GM response.

Come on GMs.

A simple apology for the damn near atrocious generalisation made by one of your team at least if nothing more. You can't practically insult your player base like that when they tell you to clarify your rules that you didn't word properly and then not apologise.

Well you can.

But it makes you look absolutely terrible and undermines all the work you have to do that isn't your fault. The devs didn't tell Kanto to make that bad, ridiculous, stupid generalised statement. For once, the devs are not at fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really hope they follow these rules this week and ban the faction involed with a cordnated triple gank on our sever. It is very clear that they are doing this and we have screen shots to prove it. Even to the point that they changed leadership so that if they get banned ther real leader is not banned for TW.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really hope they follow these rules this week and ban the faction involed with a cordnated triple gank on our sever. It is very clear that they are doing this and we have screen shots to prove it. Even to the point that they changed leadership so that if they get banned ther real leader is not banned for TW.

They didn't take any action last week when we had as much if not more proof, why would they bother doing their jobs this week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I've always been with the "top dog" across all the servers I've played on, and even as much as I hate how it can be done, I don't see it being bannable. I mean, I don't put it past GMs to blindly ban someone for a dumb reason, as I have been a victim to it many times, but I don't think it should be bannable.

Don't worry Spit. The Calamity I know should be able to defend on a 3-way.
    edited September 2010
    I've always been with the "top dog" across all the servers I've played on, and even as much as I hate how it can be done, I don't see it being bannable. I mean, I don't put it past GMs to blindly ban someone for a dumb reason, as I have been a victim to it many times, but I don't think it should be bannable.

Don't worry Spit. The Calamity I know should be able to defend on a 3-way.

I don't disagree with you Light - but they clearly stated that it's illegal for one guild to actively lead two other guilds into TW for the purpose of ganking, iirc.
    Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.

When 3 guilds are actively gathering to time their bids and intentionally overbidding other guilds to make sure their attacks are at the same time . . . ?

In the end I agree tho - we should be able to take on EQ AND their minions if we want to claim to be the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1 vote for Lock/Delete/Ban

0 Votes for response.

Now proof me wrong Kantorek, frankieraye or any other admin b:laugh

*bump*

Bizz-ump.

2 for lock/delete/ban.

0 votes for response.

But I'd rather be happily surprised than sadly disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if it me or this F2P is expensive than any other P2P =S
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
    edited September 2010
    sethh wrote: »
    if it me or this F2P is expensive than any other P2P =S

It's not THAT expensive, unless you want the GMs to ban someone for you - then it only costs 75k to get them to do what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's not THAT expensive, unless you want the GMs to ban someone for you - then it only costs 75k to get them to do what you want.

I think 20-25k is enough for temp bans :D

but yeah 75k gm's probly around your little finger.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I seriously believe the players here deserve an apology for what was said.

Still waiting.....

<3 my new sig. TY Kantorek
    Here we go again....
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anyone else find it funny people r getting bent outta shape from rules that have been around since PWI started? Pretty much what this thread was was a hey these r the rules so when u break them and we ban u shut up. Fair not fair idk but these r the same rules that have been for 2 years
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well, also reasonable chance of winning, i would assume any faction that could be considered on the server's top 10 factions would be considered reasonable chance of winning. but maybe gms need to clarify this slightly more since top 5 guilds arent considered always.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Idk about that on HT i can think of 5 maybe 6 factions that send more then 40 people. Any less then that and they shouldnt be bidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Zzz... I still want an answer to whether or not they'll make antidotes available at regular apothecaries so we don't have to risk getting banned just to buy them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Zzz... I still want an answer to whether or not they'll make antidotes available at regular apothecaries so we don't have to risk getting banned just to buy them.

Valid quote gives reason for bummppp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    All factions must have independent leadership

Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9788/backtobacktoback.jpg

That wasn't planned by all 3 leaders they just so HAPPENED to all be on and bid within seconds of each other. That's a pretty damn good coincidence. FAIL
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • nightragin
    nightragin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

that wasn't planned by all 3 leaders they just so HAPPENED to all be on and bid within seconds of each other. That's a pretty damn good coincidence.

Is that how it slots time-slots now?
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010

That wasn't planned by all 3 leaders they just so HAPPENED to all be on and bid within seconds of each other. That's a pretty damn good coincidence. FAIL

How did my name get in that quote o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    How did my name get in that quote o_O

just noticed that i have no idea o.o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    just noticed that i have no idea o.o

If I could be Frankie a lot of things around here would change ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Just sad, they preach to us about these rules and try to be hard ***, and I bet no one will get suspended again.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• sethh
    edited September 2010
    If I could be Frankie a lot of things around here would change ijs

Well it's not just he, dev's too, he's juts lazy orso. He's our only way to communicate dev's that PWi is bs now. The problem there none listen us. In the communication process something is happening someone is not doing his job...
  • sethh
    edited September 2010
    Basically F2P --> P2F after all?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    sethh wrote: »
    Basically F2P --> P2F after all?

If you can't afford it better have friends that can, and then ask them to help you. Sometimes it's more along the lines of who you know. b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bumping this, because we still haven't heard back from any GM since the outrageous insult by Kanto.

This has to be answered for. If members will be banned for slander, why does the slander of a GM go unanswered?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Bumping this, because we still haven't heard back from any GM since the outrageous insult by Kanto.

This has to be answered for. If members will be banned for slander, why does the slander of a GM go unanswered?

+1

This /10characters
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Remember, it doesn't have to be answered for. They're mods and can insult us and act superior all they want.

Oooops, I said mod :C
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.