• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    archers pwn wizzies

/discuss

In pve yes cause of DPS..

PVP pre 99 again yes...

After 99 and so on bye bye wiz eat archers(same ref, same both with the gears we all search for) archer will losse..

We got an example in LC Elayne wich im sure everyone heard about her pwns Shinzoko wich is probably the most heavy cash shopper in all pwi...

He has all interval, Nirvana +12 bow sec with advanced debuff, all nirvana ekips +12 4 sock with vit stones b:shocked, and he still losses to Elayne(ofc Elayne is a heave cser too but no even close to what this archer have invest in game)

See my thread "To fluffy" and see this archer gears....
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What the hell happen to you B wizards and Proski???

Lat time i was in arch you 3 were like holding hands with each other now you look like school kids figthing???

Proski i dont like you but i will do anything just to kill those narla wizards if you know waht i meanb:dirtyb:dirty

Me fighting with Proski? I guess you could say that, if "with" means "along side of". Me and Misty are, yes. So if you want to fight against me, go back to narla. If you want to fight against doomed, come to Elusive. "Those Narla wizards" doesnt' apply to me anymore.

As for Bdoomed, he, unlike you, doesn't need to walk around saying how good he is. However he, like me, is sometimes not able to hold back when someone with as big a mouth as you starts spouting so much **** that we are knee deep in it. He is probably better at pvp than you (TW and PK), who knows. But regardless, he is a much better PLAYER than you will ever be.

And its ok if you don't like Proski. As the wiz with the most kills on the server, its only natural for someone with your ego to not like him. As someone that does so without the kind of self-congratulatory masturbation you engage in constantly, it must seem alien to you, im quite certain.

There are lots of people in proski's faction that don't necessarily like each other. We like fun more than we dislike each other, however. And factions where people all seem to like each other, afraid to say, is an illusion anyway.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just learned something from this thread.

1. Nobody in this forum understands what Tivas is talking about, unless you understand the language of an idiot.
    2. Angry people makes walls of texts.
    3. People don't share their popcorns while reading this thread of drama. b:cry

b:surrender Pulse **** squishy people b:cry
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just learned something from this thread.

1. Nobody in this forum understands what Tivas is talking about, unless you understand the language of an idiot.
    2. Angry people makes walls of texts.
    3. People don't share their popcorns while reading this thread of drama. b:cry

b:surrender Pulse **** squishy people b:cry

Look who just pass by....

Another one for my fan club...

Still dying a lot on pvp b:cry

Guess so....
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me fighting with Proski? I guess you could say that, if "with" means "along side of". Me and Misty are, yes. So if you want to fight against me, go back to narla. If you want to fight against doomed, come to Elusive. "Those Narla wizards" doesnt' apply to me anymore.

As for Bdoomed, he, unlike you, doesn't need to walk around saying how good he is. However he, like me, is sometimes not able to hold back when someone with as big a mouth as you starts spouting so much **** that we are knee deep in it. He is probably better at pvp than you (TW and PK), who knows. But regardless, he is a much better PLAYER than you will ever be.

And its ok if you don't like Proski. As the wiz with the most kills on the server, its only natural for someone with your ego to not like him. As someone that does so without the kind of self-congratulatory masturbation you engage in constantly, it must seem alien to you, im quite certain.

There are lots of people in proski's faction that don't necessarily like each other. We like fun more than we dislike each other, however. And factions where people all seem to like each other, afraid to say, is an illusion anyway.

Now im confused lets keep the trash for one thread at least...

Yes misty told she join Proski fac yesterday on LC and by e-mail cause of TW....
    She has some major problem in RL atmm so we dont talk much cause shes not on most of the times....

So, she gave away most of her gears adnd she got into that faction for tw(tw without gear confused)

I say you play in sanctuary server and do not invest on arch anymore(why are u in this faction?)

So my guess is some of the players make arch a tw scenario dont play daily just go on, Friday or saturdaydo tw and leave......

Is this your goal???

im not trashing i just want to figure it out... cause maybe i can do the same.. "if im not serving you a drink"
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, the Arch wizzies sure are a vocal bunch....*grabs another cup of tea to sit back and read the walls of text while bored at work..go, go, go...round, errrrrr, hmmmm...lost count
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Is this your goal???

im not trashing i just want to figure it out... cause maybe i can do the same.. "if im not serving you a drink"

My shortest post:

Yes.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    he still going on ? seriously i cud take him down on my BM with my eyes closed ...
    edited September 2010
    Options
    he still going on ?

we are entertaining a bored Katanyia, now hush.b:shutup
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay! Come back to server Tivas!
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tivas remember me?

Remember those 4 times in a row that I killed you, during one of which I was being ganked by you and a bm and a barb (admittedly low lvls, but I still killed all of you). Oh yah, and you had better gears then me. I had a +8 HS, you had a +10 purgatory. Plus, you had at least 3 or 4 more vit stones in your gear than me!

Why dont I get any credit here? I mean seriously, I can be an awful pk'er if I want to.

b:surrender
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tivas remember me?

Remember those 4 times in a row that I killed you, during one of which I was being ganked by you and a bm and a barb (admittedly low lvls, but I still killed all of you). Oh yah, and you had better gears then me. I had a +8 HS, you had a +10 purgatory. Plus, you had at least 3 or 4 more vit stones in your gear than me!

Why dont I get any credit here? I mean seriously, I can be an awful pk'er if I want to.

Your amazing, lol. I fear your bow. I assume it drops stone barrier, but I sure don't ever want to find out for certain.

Thats so op its not fair. They don't give wizards and cool stuff like that. Channeling? Thanks for making my 6 second skill take 4/10ths of a second less to channel. Crit? Thanks for giving me 1/3 the crit rate of an archer. I wanna be an archer qq
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your amazing, lol. I fear your bow. I assume it drops stone barrier, but I sure don't ever want to find out for certain.

Thats so op its not fair. They don't give wizards and cool stuff like that. Channeling? Thanks for making my 6 second skill take 4/10ths of a second less to channel. Crit? Thanks for giving me 1/3 the crit rate of an archer. I wanna be an archer qq

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I forget, are you married?

b:sin
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options

OHHHH, Ima telling Aries on you Agent b:shocked Unless of course you bribe me to b:shutup
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm going to bid on narla, with or without land, literally every week until from all this inspiring as if i were william wallace, i come down with a severe case of carpal tunnel. if you ever get the luxury of being on vent with me before tw or during tw, you'll suddely find yourself as a brother in arms, fighting off hundreds of years of oppression and slavery. or an unfateful irishman, forced out of his own country and left with nothing because of a potato. or a woman living in the 50s, a future lived only from the kitchen whilst wearing pearl necklaces. hey, its all gravy baby. black, white, mexican, whatever past adverse stories appeal to ya

seriously, the time is here. no, not the time to jump in the shower, have a ****ty breakfast and rush because your 5 minutes behind schedule and if you show up late for work at your boring *** corporate job your boss is going to have you by the balls or tlts. and no, it certainly isn't another uneventful day at your stupid high school where you forget what you learn on the way home because you're too busy thinking about what snack you should munch on before signing in to perfect world only to matter to nobody.

well gee proski, what time is it then? its time you turn your average life around and do something brilliant. yes, now is the time where all your dreams about being a certain fictitious character who was doing something heroic in a movie come true. friends, simply put, its time to kick narlas ***

if you were unmoved, or like to suck at video games, join PHOENIX
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tivas remember me?

NO no i already said i can be everything, but im not a lyar... yes u did that and i whisper you gz you are an hell of an archer...

The gank was with low lvl who can even hurt u but yes they could stun you and not leting be 100% on me........

I was surprised how low i hited you, i thought wtf how hes ho wont go down???

I thougth pk pots maybe?? Using shields wysely...

But then i look to my inventory and i didnt had joned bless on......b:surrender

But yes you did well, you were supeior, you were better that day. i said that to you on whisper, never knew you wanted everyone to know but well now you got the credit....
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I thougth pk pots maybe??

i didnt had joned bless on......b:surrender

Cool Story brob:bye
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Look who just pass by....

Another one for my fan club...

Still dying a lot on pvp b:cry

Guess so....

hmm come back to your so called "quitting", i'll show you who dies a lot in pvp b:bye

PS: You remember the time when you were 1 shot away from being killed by lvl82 me, then Sekuaz saved your *** by stunning me? You were lvl95+ that time, got to love fail wizards like you.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmm come back to your so called "quitting", i'll show you who dies a lot in pvp b:bye

PS: You remember the time when you were 1 shot away from being killed by lvl82 me, then Sekuaz saved your *** by stunning me? You were lvl95+ that time, got to love fail wizards like you.

Lol hun, i dont doubt you pvp capabilities but i think you miss the point here,....

Game is not about lvl is about gears i dont remeber that day honestly bit i rember you were and prob are an easy target..

Was 95 back then oki nm that my dmg now is the triple if not more than back then, fail or not i think everyone want a piece of me......
    On 1 vs 1 besides your calss inmop is bad against end game wiz, i got better fire power than you(i still believe u dont cs)....

But oh well call me wt u want ive benn challenge so many times i dont even care anymore.....

And ps hun we are on the same guild nowb:bye

PS thanks hun for saying to the whole server that i pked before my 10+ ****
    edited September 2010
    Options
    NO no i already said i can be everything, but im not a lyar... yes u did that and i whisper you gz you are an hell of an archer...

The gank was with low lvl who can even hurt u but yes they could stun you and not leting be 100% on me........

I was surprised how low i hited you, i thought wtf how hes ho wont go down???

I thougth pk pots maybe?? Using shields wysely...

But then i look to my inventory and i didnt had joned bless on......b:surrender

But yes you did well, you were supeior, you were better that day. i said that to you on whisper, never knew you wanted everyone to know but well now you got the credit....

I don't really care if people know it or not (well, a little), what made me bring it up was you going on about how easy archers are to kill... I just cant remember which thread this was in. The faction of the week thread and this one seem to kinda blur in my mind anymore.

WTB thread merge. b:surrender
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What is this thread suppose to be about anyway???
    Looks more like who is better Tivas.......or who can beat Tivas......requardless let it rest and put that energy into maybe beating Narla and start changing the colour of the map some.
    Maybe even go back to your old servers try recruite players to come over and make a decent server out of Archo.
    Stop the Hate you all Look Like children........and do something constructive for once in your silly lives.b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't really care if people know it or not (well, a little), what made me bring it up was you going on about how easy archers are to kill... I just cant remember which thread this was in. The faction of the week thread and this one seem to kinda blur in my mind anymore.

WTB thread merge. b:surrender

Again i say its on the forums all over the place tha end game wiz beat archers wasnt me that said that....

No class is easy to beat...

I just wanna say to all of you that u judge me for my dollars or euros (not the point), whne some of you spend the same or more on your chars.......

Anyhow got nothing against you or other Narla members that i hang out in the past, i miself told you on whisper congratz, like i said in the past to ULMOS and others...

Its just this whole thing goes around me while in most casses(like in yours) you waited to get geared to pk like myself(u did at 100 i did at 90), most of this thread against me are from pp l that csed the same amount has me and stating pk late time like me...

Overall, i joined today Prosky guld, ill stop by sometimes to do tw or pk wars, lets see who wins....

PS Katanya like you, this thread makes my working day a lot easier thats why i keep the flame on b:laugh
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What is this thread suppose to be about anyway???
    Looks more like who is better Tivas.......or who can beat Tivas......

I only respond to people. I never start . . . .

Translation: "Moooooooooooooom, Tivas started it!!!"
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I only respond to people. I never start . . . .

Translation: "Moooooooooooooom, Tivas started it!!!"

i blame proctivilyb:laughb:laugh
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yes, sorry. You'll have to get something warm and fuzzy inside you from someone else, Agent . . . .b:spit
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm going to bid on narla, with or without land, literally every week until from all this inspiring as if i were william wallace, i come down with a severe case of carpal tunnel. if you ever get the luxury of being on vent with me before tw or during tw, you'll suddely find yourself as a brother in arms, fighting off hundreds of years of oppression and slavery. or an unfateful irishman, forced out of his own country and left with nothing because of a potato. or a woman living in the 50s, a future lived only from the kitchen whilst wearing pearl necklaces. hey, its all gravy baby. black, white, mexican, whatever past adverse stories appeal to ya

seriously, the time is here. no, not the time to jump in the shower, have a ****ty breakfast and rush because your 5 minutes behind schedule and if you show up late for work at your boring *** corporate job your boss is going to have you by the balls or tlts. and no, it certainly isn't another uneventful day at your stupid high school where you forget what you learn on the way home because you're too busy thinking about what snack you should munch on before signing in to perfect world only to matter to nobody.

well gee proski, what time is it then? its time you turn your average life around and do something brilliant. yes, now is the time where all your dreams about being a certain fictitious character who was doing something heroic in a movie come true. friends, simply put, its time to kick narlas ***

if you were unmoved, or like to suck at video games, join PHOENIX

O.O I honestly love reading your posts Pro, lol. The most creative posts on the server.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Again i say its on the forums all over the place tha end game wiz beat archers wasnt me that said that....
    Listnen just do this FOW them they run do distance shrink and a miracle will happen

Again your lack of pvp show that u dont know ****.....tw doesnt teach u nothing about pvp..

If they kite FOW u just quite them wating for fow to respawnb:laughb

I kill inumeras timas Obskurna, zhadi and azmerah this way iall i did was same thing all over again....
    Wizzard eats archers at end game same gear.......

PVP more and u will see(and i mean pvp with good palyes and good geared not like some of you do killing non **** cash shoppers and brag all about you pvp kills)..

Ever tryed to kill spanker? Cao? ULMOS? Arch beluv? or even Obskurna(i know she sucked but she had amazing gears and int)

No u both bloodmist an bddomed where blue name when they were around all over west city..

The only time i saw u fighting a good player was proctivily were u died about 3 times to him.....b:laugh

PS: Problem geting a shot to an archer??? two words for you ABSOLUTE DOMAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

There we go, I matched it all up for you. =)

Yes, sorry. You'll have to get something warm and fuzzy inside you from someone else, Agent . . . .b:spit

Damn. And Kat, I'm sure Aries knows I troll the forums. Plus, BLOOD just isnt my type. b:shutup
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tivas remember me?

your the worst pker in the world... Tivas would never die to you, to anyone actaully which is how i can tell your lying and you should be ashamed of yourself.

End of post, thread, board and forums b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    your the worst pker in the world... Tivas would never die to you, to anyone actaully which is how i can tell your lying and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Cool Story Bro

Any serious note, i seen tivas in pk i seen him move he is awesome, just like the perfect wizard. Hist style pure aweseomness. i never seen a good one like him in my entire life.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited September 2010
    Options

b:heart