Fluffers

Options

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The instant people charge zen to this game, they take it seriously.

I think what happened is that Narla was the perceived underdog for the first few weeks of the server. However, Narla remained as a factor, while Impulse had numerous ups-and-downs and finally became what it is now. Idk, I think achievement merits certain amounts of pride. Condescension, no, but pride, yes.

I hate condescending people quite a lot, and yes, there are condescending people in Narla. In fact, had I not started this server in this faction, and were it not for the many friends I have in here, I would never join this faction.

But as a current member, and having been on the receiving end of numerous broad generalizations concerning the incompetency and arrogance that is 'all of Narla', I get pissed at people like Proski and Fluffy when they make those statements. Until they say 'except for AgentPotato' immediately after a generalization of Narla, I will continue to take offense, and flame onward in as petty a manner as possible.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What I hate most is seeing someone with their first PWI char ever, oracling up, then joining a faction adopting those arrogant traits. Seen it in every top faction.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Until they say 'except for AgentPotato' immediately after a generalization of Narla, I will continue to take offense, and flame onward in as petty a manner as possible.

Preceding post edited. It may need some proofreading . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

But as a current member, and having been on the receiving end of numerous broad generalizations concerning the incompetency and arrogance that is 'all of Narla', I get pissed at people like Proski and Fluffy when they make those statements. Until they say 'except for AgentPotato' immediately after a generalization of Narla, I will continue to take offense.

Insert Katanyia instead of Agent and this is what I've been saying over and over again. I HATE generalizations and I don't just mean of Narla either. Insert any other faction name and it still pisses me off. Oh, and if your problem IS with me then for god's sake use my name and quit generalizing and saying Narla for something you feel I should be held responsible for.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Insert Katanyia instead of Agent and this is what I've been saying over and over again. I HATE generalizations and I don't just mean of Narla either. Insert any other faction name and it still pisses me off.

Problem is, the people that keep their mouth shut are tainted by the loud mouth idiots. Its going to happen. You can't control the idiots, however. The only way to control that is to be very careful about who you let in as members. I feel as though we went through a period where we decided bodies were more important. That maintaining land against multiple attacks was more important than maintaining Narla. It kinda changed the place.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Speaking of brash arrogance . . . .

I'll let others decide whether I ever tried to 1 vs 1 you and you flew flew flew away. Probably for the 2 minute cool down of whisper, idk and idc. They can decide which of us is more honest, and less likely to allow their ego and perceived pk reputation color their memory, and their statements. Honestly? I like my chances.

"Back in the day" I never pk'd. I didn't have a +10 glaive apparently donated by my girlfriend. And chicken? Shesh, look at the pk rankings. You died as much as you killed. You probably coulda used a little bit of chicken and learned how to survive without a trek across the entirety of the pwi map.

That chase was with Proski on ur tail maybe u didnt see him i dont know but i sure saw him and he killed me while i was fighting you(the only way he could anyway) braging if i ilke hes Gushes after he killed me when i was fighting you...

Later after he left i ask you several times to come outside, the only thing u said was you re dumb i dont talk to you...

Anyhow time passes and i was talking to kiaxn he aske me to duel him to see dmg test and TADAM u come and BT on me(fail one) adn hit till i died.....
    After that i was aware u come again after you Fail BT (again) i chased you and u runnned to SZ prob cause little uss can fight without sparks...b:bye

Not that this matter or anything but i may be many things but im not a lyar never was, never will be......
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That chase was with Proski on ur tail maybe u didnt see him i dont know but i sure saw him and he killed me while i was fighting you(the only way he could anyway) braging if i ilke hes Gushes after he killed me when i was fighting you...

Later after he left i ask you several times to come outside, the only thing u said was you re dumb i dont talk to you...

Anyhow time passes and i was talking to kiaxn he aske me to duel him to see dmg test and TADAM u come and BT on me(fail one) adn hit till i died.....
    After that i was aware u come again after you Fail BT (again) i chased you and u runnned to SZ prob cause little uss can fight without sparks...b:bye

Not that this matter or anything but i may be many things but im not a lyar never was, never will be......

Ugh, my last post to you Tivas.

1. Earlier you said "I" attacked you with Proski and "I" boasted about it. Now your recollection seems to be correct maybe, i don't know. But since you now seem to admit Proski came behind me and he was the one that was trash talking, I'll take the victory on that point, thanks.

2. As to the other, I would always attack anyone that was pk'ing another Narla. Even after I left I would do that unless I knew it was a duel, etc. Not ask first, etc. I assume its not unless I see it or am told differently. I make no apologies for that, to anyone but especially not to someone with as big a mouth as you.

3. As for going to sz, as I said before (and others have confirmed), I chased you as long as my patience allowed. Honestly I expected to lose, but I don't pk to win, I pk for fun. Ask Molovo, I died repeatedly last night, but I was having fun (not much, but a little-these days I take what I can get). Some may have chased you to 1k. I will only chase for a minute, or more likely 20-30 seconds before I lose interest.

4. As for not coming back out, I wasn't going to chase you all that way again. It bores me. I'd rather chase someone to sz in 10 seconds than to chase them across the map for 10 minutes.

5. In case you didn't realize, you won't 1 shot an arcane from the air even with BT. Unless their gear sucks, or they don't have stone barrier up. I never expected to 1 shot you with it. It was enough to cause you to flee. A reprieve from your mouth for even seconds is enough reward for me.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    moar Q.Q!!!!! dooooo eeeeeetttttt!!!!b:victory
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

wait till i get more popcorn <33
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    What I hate most is seeing someone with their first PWI char ever, oracling up, then joining a faction adopting those arrogant traits. Seen it in every top faction.

Not sure who you are, but if this is in reference to Bun$, not quite a fair criticism. 80% of the people on this server powerleveled. Well more than half I would expect had done things "the hard way" on other servers and had no appetite for running 1,000 bh 69s a second time around. I know I didn't.

Someone needs to ask what qq'ing is. I'm trolling maybe, but not qq'ing.

Please edit to "troll moar!!!!! dooooo eeeeeetttttt!!!!"
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    Vallissia - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    .Lol.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm Cable, and i spent 10 bucks on the game. look where I'm at now.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh my god im just so offended rite nao
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I admit Proski came behind me

just read this
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    just read this

O NOES!~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This makes me lol, so glad i quit this server when i did.

Although Gratz on finally getting some ok drama going!
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol yup, 137 posts of popcorn eating, and it started out as a simple thread of a bribing joke.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After reading all your posts i couldnt stand still..

In my opinion Narla deserves to be ganged i realise that the min i left Narla....

I know theres a lot of good ppl in this faction but dam some players are good as ****..

I left Narla saying i was gonna quit the server, since i was doing nothing on the moment i left i thought ill go to west and say goodbye to some ppl i cared about...

This was what happen that day:

Fist i send a world chat saying my goodbyes, and i receive a fking tons os whispers to some greedy ppl wanting my gear.....b:angry, not even saying goodbye just can i have ur stuff???

Then i go to west gate first word i heard is KILL TIVAS(dreamery)

Then again i was in a good mood and called mininote and gave her 1.5mil coins just cause she was always QQing about being poor, after that the moment i left safe zone she ganks me with Demented one WTF?????

BDOOMED good god the most big mouth **** wizard, i ask him for a 1 vs 1 he say yes...
    My conditions where i had no hp pots dindnt had JONES BLESSING, i told him if we gonna 1 vs 1 he must get rid of his cleric buffs cause i was with self buffs,,,
    Answer was "well what the hell i suposse to do?" RELOG u dumb ***(the hell l he did, pu ssyes never are nbuffed)
    Anyway i fought him, while i was doing it a Narla veno was passing him sparks, OMG WTF IS THAT???eventually died and he brags about that during 5min....

I dont event want to start talking about bloodmyst he the worst of all for several times ganking me with Proski and braging about that....
    Even one time after Kianx asking to do a dmg test on me we duel and doomed(with hes fail BT) trys to kill me , after he fail he runs to SZ like a uss he is.........

Quite disapointed knowing this is far more worst than in LC....

But its nice to see the fear they have of me cause i ask several times for 1 vs 1 narla wizards and no one come, on a Real 1 vs 1 right BDOOMED???

What i learn in arch is no one pks without chi, bms dont fight in the air(a name for you guys TRUE EMPTINESS, DAH) ,and we must let the m gain chi on the guards cause its not moral no leting a player get chi firstb:chuckleb:chuckle

PS: i not saying all Narla players are bad there are lots of good ppl there, and peaple that respected me has i respected them(Yellowight, Kianx ty ty for not being like the others)...

OMG, dude... ur awesome wiz i have ever known, 40 dex mage awesomeness to its peak, and Tivas i kicked ur butt even wen i was 10 lvl lower to you, come to west district any day we will see :) BTW never use sandstorm on me i got sage stone barrier(just a note). There is really 0 reasons to fear a nab like you :P and stop qqng on forums,you were a nab you are a nab you will be a nab. Now stop getting butt hurt of dying in PK and go learn ur mage.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You gaiz may have all the drama... but u lack the awesome tiggy smiley icon of my faction b:victory

win - Immunitu
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me greedy???? hahahah over a xtmas bless???Do you really think i needed the bless money??

No no my friend greedy is a thing i dont need on this game actually i was quite devoted to Narla, i never left a tw even if it took 3 hours (tws are 4am my time) i always helped ppl on pvp wars and always donatte mold i got from my fbs......

Not saying im the exmple of a great palyer but i think i never do anything wrong on Narla(i know i trash talk alot sometimes)...

PS kaiser belive me they gank a lot even when i whisper them all let me kill proclivity and stay out pls they kept ganking me...

And has for Demented one well its not my fault he cant kill me alone i kinda understand why he must gank fail bm is fail bm.........b:bye

The last TW, which u attended was 4th of june to 6th of june, and u left narla in the month of august, that doesn't prove ur devotion. More over you told fluffy that your a fail wiz just that u got money to get yourself uberly geared, apparently you had the money but not the brains to build up ur mage which actually resulted to be the most fail char on archo.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sry dont cry for never seen the true power of a wiz...b:bye
    omg if your the true power of wiz then sadly, i find my 2+ yrs of wiz playing worthless actually, why dont u tell us about those 40 dex points u have that too being arcane built ? i mean Tiv isn't enough showing of how fail and noobish you are ? you still didnt accept the PK invite would or not come for it ? or err gonna run to safe zone if you cant 1 hit me ? i mean there is BARELY a person who can actually one hit me but still day dreaming is actually good, makes you feel a lot better and "stronger" than what you actually are
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im gonna teach u something u prob dont know...

Wiz are **** in pvp till 99 not 90...(Unless its group PVP)

On group pvp a wiz can be good even at 70+ but empty server like this always was, the graoup pvp that actually existed were made by you oracles boys.....(the ones who never cash shop, that so fking funny)

And flufs all ULMOS had to do was on stun, only one to kill a wiz like me(even though i at the time had a good physical rest) 5 aps are very hard for a wiz to survive.....

And when i was 90 91 92 or 95 Ulmos was already 100 or 101 with all TT99 set....7 lvls and tt99 set if that dont makes a diference well what can i say more......

Bad boy yes had a chan cape(wtf) but he had back then a +6 fc wep and +5 all hes mountcrusher against my +5 fc galive, taurens cape and + 3tt90 set

Hope that clear your opinion or do i have to get a point again???????

Ayano-Chan LvL 99 Wizard Sanctuary, got OVER 4k kills till he ended with his 99 scaredevil sword, and then went to 4.5k kills, GEARS all tt 90 green. NO event gear or items.

If u had knowledge how to use the chi you have or get, you wouldn't be bragging about wizies being fail with lvl 90 gear. Actually nvm why am i trying to get sense to you when your the biggest non-sense butt hurt nab on archo.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There must be some way out of here

Said the Joker to the Thief

There is too much confusion....

I can't get no relief....

Businessman, they drink my wine..

Plowman dig my earth....

NON will level on the line, nobody offered his word

No reason to get excited

The Thief he kindly spoke,

There are many here among us

who feel that life is but a joke

But you and I, we've been through that

And this is not our fate

So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.....

All along the watchtower

Princes kept the view

While all the women came and went

barefoot servants, too

Outside in the cold distance

A wildcat did growl

Two Riders were approaching

And the wing began to howl......
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    welcome back to game rob welcome back.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There must be some way out of here

Said the Joker to the Thief

I can't get no relief....

they drink my wine..

dig my earth....

NON will level on the line, nobody offered his word

So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.....

QUOTE]

Babylon is fallen, is fallen, and all the graven images of her god [t]he[y] hath broken unto the ground.

-Isaiah, Ch 21, verse 9
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ahhhhh....and so the games begin. Oh, and Rob..."BOO" back at you.
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Welcome back Rob.. I find the timing a little interesting, you and Meatbunz back within a week. Also, considering the current news - amazing, and to think Kiaxn defending you. *sigh*
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what does meatbunz have to do with nahktuul, meat hasn't been a narla officer since you convinced the rest of the officers that he was money hungry and didnt deserve to be a narla officer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what does meatbunz have to do with nahktuul, meat hasn't been a narla officer since you convinced the rest of the officers that he was money hungry and didnt deserve to be a narla officer

i normally dont comment on any issue like this unless i have learnt the history of the same particular person, and this sadly is not new to me. Though the whole bank theft thing i dont think you did it, but rob's come back is not new, it might be coincidence that it happened the same time, which makes it really intersting. Though i would also say that if given access to the google accnt for 5 mins, the person who did this can be tracked, but depends on rob if he wants to do it or not. Anyways welcome back, am not suprised.
  • _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We've recently dropped our Pk rule due to a complaint of three elusive ganking one narla member in a FC and taking his chest plate which was never returned, after i heard of this i went directly to you website and saw that your PK rule is still there in bold print. This btw happened after Miz and Auth ( i say them cause everyone but them would give us a yes or no if they had it or not) took Kaiser's Two misty rings and a rare FC gold necklace. Which someone stuck it in the AH for 6mil (hope you enjoyed that) and Auth was seen later wearing that same ring. How do i know it's the same ring? Cause the ring had Nak name on it >.>

After that happened we pretty much said if they (miz and auth) ever dropped they're not getting it back. I'm normally a person who gives things back if i feel they deserve it back, and pulling stuff like that just kills that fun of the game imo, (ganking people after FCs, stuff)

-edit-
    @Proc: -sprays water- shoo not talky for you till you get active D:<

-edit again-
    Zhadi, i still love you and even though you hair isnt the right shade of hotness you can sit with me and cutey at the lunch table xD

I'm just reading this thread, but Auth and I didn't get ish from that drop. It was MisterW; I told Kaiser I didn't get anything, so not sure why you say I wouldn't give an answer.... Don't accuse what you don't know. Check Auth's Mistys they're both made by me, ty and goodbye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3