Fluffers

Options

Comments

• Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL Fluffy. For the record I thought it was hilarious and Cable posted it in our forums too. Meh...everyone's just touchy right now. The TW was awesome and some of the most fun I've had in a long time which is exactly what Proski was hoping to promote when he made Elusive. If we could all just get past the personal attacks on individual people I would be a happy player b:cute

And why is it that whenever someone can not come up with something intelligent to insult me with they always go for the cash shopping angle? LOL Vallissia. b:laughb:surrender
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thank me later that i removed this post
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sigh...first, it's no secret you and others in Elusive have no respect for Narla...I guess that is the only reason you would kill Mango out at west gate yesterday when he was in the middle of a duel with someone. But of course that is not supposed to **** him off because hey, he's the leader of Narla so he is not supposed to have any personal feelings or emotions or express them because that goes against what Narla and thus Mango represents? That's ridiculous. I didn't see him in WC trashing anyone, or in common chat trashing anyone (which some Elusive members do all the time by the way, ijs) and he wasn't saying anything in faction chat about it either. You pissed him off and he took it to pm's and dealt with it one on one with you privately so that makes him a hypocrite?? We don't tell people in Narla they cant be human for god's sake we ask them to keep drama out of WC and common chat and faction chat. You really think that if he was as you represent him Narla would not notice this at some point? Be real, what's pissing you off is he is the leader of Narla and as Narla is at this time the strongest TW faction on the server there will always be some who feel the need to hate us and so of course the leader. Saw the same thing on the Sanctuary server with Nefarious and I bet others could contest to the same thing on other servers.

Zhadi, you know I consider you a friend but this was not well thought out on your part IMO. Now you will probably be angry with me as well...sigh

he didn't "deal with it" in PMs Kat.
    he started off with this exact sentence: "you dirty biitch"
    ... whats that gonna solve?
    yes, i killed him during a duel. when i go out there and get ganked by 10 narlas, i gotta try to kill at least one. i went out there tabbed, the tab landed on mango since he was the nearest to me. i had lowest settings at that time including the player distance thing. i couldnt see anybody, i just knew they were there because i was lagging since half of narla was out there. i only realized he was dueling when i started attacking but by that time i thought "meh, i might as well finish this since im gonna get killed anyway"

so 15 narla can gank me, but i cant kill somebody just cuz theyre dueling in PK mode outside of sz? all goes in PK, Kat.

You have been out of sz plenty of times with Elusive and you know that when Narla goes out there and is hanging out with us, we allow it. That time you, Kaza, and some others were out there. We didn't attack, I was actually asking for 1v1s between you and Kaza, and we respected those 1v1s. Yes, we trash talk at times, but so does Narla. PK can get heated at time and i do understand that mango may have gotten heated. i get ganked at times and that heats me up but i dont go PMing people calling them "biitches" or cussing at them, actually. I have gotten ganked plenty of times by Narla as im chi'ing up on the NPCs... its sort of the same thing as getting killed while dueling... but once again, i dont cuss them out. i ask them if i could please chi up... they say no, i call them jerks, and i leave. lol...

Kat, as you stated, we're friends. I am not trying to argue with you, i'm only defending my case here. It's a battle of opinions and nobody's gonna win, so this will be the last of my posts directed towards you; i'd really much rather keep our friendship than to win this discussion.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kat if you want this to be solved, just be clear about your guys intentions, act normal

fortunately I actually am nice and do not dislike you guys, annoyed with sure, but don't care enough to genuinly dislike on a personal level

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm a phenomenal troll and unlike zhadi, this won't be my last post hahhah b:cute
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Tamias

I never said we recruit like that, all i'm saying it's not the biggest deal if somebody does...
    about the PK drops incident, i'm not even gonna bother with that. i used that example to make a point, but i'm not even tripping about me having to pay for my drop back or anything. its done with, i moved on. but you seem to still think that Celestial is Elusive... its not.. yes we have some members in here that were in both, but we're elusive... NOT celestial... o.O
    arrogance cuz i told your faction that some of your members give me Ironguards?
    hows that arrogant? they do. its a fact. i stated it. don't you dare talk to me about arrogance. narla is the definition of arrogance on this server. its not necessarily a bad thing. hell, if i was the best, i'd flaunt it day in and day out but i wouldn't shoot people down for being arrogant for what they have. I see people showing off their 3 star gear sometimes and it makes me giggle but i would never burst their bubble because it makes me smile when people are happy with what they have even if its the most insignificant, worthless thing in the world.
    what does me having rank 8 +10 gear have to do with anything? there are plenty of people in narla that are MUCH heavier cash shoppers than i am yet i still go out there and i still challenge them because i enjoy the thrill of having a small possibility of beating a better geared person.
    i understand mango was ticked about being engaged... but he was in PK mode in the middle of a bunch of other Narlas in PK mode. they had been ganking me since they were out there but i didn't throw a fit and start trash talking them. i took the death, the loss of a GS, and i went to sz to chi up, buff up with my lousy archer buff and go out there to try again because this game is fun to me.
    Are you assuming we took your apoth? How could we possibly do that? Yes, we had Ironguards... as i said before, there are members in your faction that don't even necessarily SELL me Ironguards... they GIVE them to me and i share those with my faction mates.
    And yes I have world chatted, yes i have trash talked, i have never once denied that. yes i have been heated, whats your point? After I trash talk, i released some built up testosterone and i'm happy again. But i don't hate anybody. hell, even the person who i dislike the most on this server (Ninja_Please/BlaZeNeSS/Roloson) can PM me after a few minutes asking me some random questions and i'll talk to him. why? because hes just a kid sitting behind a screen playing the same game i enjoy playing.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We've recently dropped our Pk rule due to a complaint of three elusive ganking one narla member in a FC and taking his chest plate which was never returned, after i heard of this i went directly to you website and saw that your PK rule is still there in bold print. This btw happened after Miz and Auth ( i say them cause everyone but them would give us a yes or no if they had it or not) took Kaiser's Two misty rings and a rare FC gold necklace. Which someone stuck it in the AH for 6mil (hope you enjoyed that) and Auth was seen later wearing that same ring. How do i know it's the same ring? Cause the ring had Nak name on it >.>

After that happened we pretty much said if they (miz and auth) ever dropped they're not getting it back. I'm normally a person who gives things back if i feel they deserve it back, and pulling stuff like that just kills that fun of the game imo, (ganking people after FCs, stuff)

:/ idk... guess we'll just have a no return policy unless the person wants to give it back. ill always give you your stuff back buns (:
    -edit-
    @Proc: -sprays water- shoo not talky for you till you get active D:<

-edit again-
    Zhadi, i still love you and even though you hair isnt the right shade of hotness you can sit with me and cutey at the lunch table xD
    <3
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thank me later that i removed this post

Ok, this made me LOL. Gotta luv ya Pro b:chuckle
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Currently being a member of Fatalis, I'll provide my thoughts on this weekend.

Although it does not appear so to the majority of the server, I believe Narla worked for what they have, and therefore deserve it. Elusive, on the other hand, is a relatively new guild that was created by ragequitters from Narla, Impulse, and Fatalis (I don't mean a negative connotation of this, just saying that they just needed to break away and reform together). However, their past experiences from those guilds make them nearly just as good as Narla.

To me (Not anyone else, and it is just my opinion), Narla members in this forum seem to be the people with better sportsmanship because the level of arrogance they have (Which I didn't see much in this Archosaur section from recent threads) is less than the level of raging from Elusive members in this forum.

Honestly, I just think this QQfest (Yes, they are QQ messages to me) just needs to stop. Rivalry between 2 excellent guilds on the server is great, but only if they have fun. If it gets to the point where people aren't having a good time and getting mad at each other, they just need to quit the game regardless whether they put in as much effort as the other guild or not.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The one element missing from all these posts is this important tidbit:

I <3 cookies. (and lol@OP's pic)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oceans 14: proski replaces george clooney and e-robs some e-vaults
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oceans 14: proski replaces george clooney and e-robs some e-vaults

Oh, noes!!!

Proski stole my +12 Nirvana Pickaxe!

b:cry
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG, he stole my bikkini too b:cry
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vallisia or w/e are you miriade from sanctuary ? sound like it for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    Vallissia - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vallisia or w/e are you miriade from sanctuary ? sound like it for sure.

huh? lol Vallissia is my only char on pwi I ever used. You seem to be confused. Anyways I quit pwi like 2 months ago. I'm just here when I'm bored to watch Narla defend their e-honor vs random factions.

It's amusing.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I took that 50 dollars.

When's my recruitment now ?b:cute
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After reading all your posts i couldnt stand still..

In my opinion Narla deserves to be ganged i realise that the min i left Narla....

I know theres a lot of good ppl in this faction but dam some players are good as ****..

I left Narla saying i was gonna quit the server, since i was doing nothing on the moment i left i thought ill go to west and say goodbye to some ppl i cared about...

This was what happen that day:

Fist i send a world chat saying my goodbyes, and i receive a fking tons os whispers to some greedy ppl wanting my gear.....b:angry, not even saying goodbye just can i have ur stuff???

Then i go to west gate first word i heard is KILL TIVAS(dreamery)

Then again i was in a good mood and called mininote and gave her 1.5mil coins just cause she was always QQing about being poor, after that the moment i left safe zone she ganks me with Demented one WTF?????

BDOOMED good god the most big mouth **** wizard, i ask him for a 1 vs 1 he say yes...
    My conditions where i had no hp pots dindnt had JONES BLESSING, i told him if we gonna 1 vs 1 he must get rid of his cleric buffs cause i was with self buffs,,,
    Answer was "well what the hell i suposse to do?" RELOG u dumb ***(the hell l he did, pu ssyes never are nbuffed)
    Anyway i fought him, while i was doing it a Narla veno was passing him sparks, OMG WTF IS THAT???eventually died and he brags about that during 5min....

I dont event want to start talking about bloodmyst he the worst of all for several times ganking me with Proski and braging about that....
    Even one time after Kianx asking to do a dmg test on me we duel and doomed(with hes fail BT) trys to kill me , after he fail he runs to SZ like a uss he is.........

Quite disapointed knowing this is far more worst than in LC....

But its nice to see the fear they have of me cause i ask several times for 1 vs 1 narla wizards and no one come, on a Real 1 vs 1 right BDOOMED???

What i learn in arch is no one pks without chi, bms dont fight in the air(a name for you guys TRUE EMPTINESS, DAH) ,and we must let the m gain chi on the guards cause its not moral no leting a player get chi firstb:chuckleb:chuckle

PS: i not saying all Narla players are bad there are lots of good ppl there, and peaple that respected me has i respected them(Yellowight, Kianx ty ty for not being like the others)...
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender

Im a carebear am I okay?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • kitkawa
    kitkawa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After reading all your posts i couldnt stand still..

In my opinion Narla deserves to be ganged i realise that the min i left Narla....

I know theres a lot of good ppl in this faction but dam some players are good as ****..

I left Narla saying i was gonna quit the server, since i was doing nothing on the moment i left i thought ill go to west and say goodbye to some ppl i cared about...

This was what happen that day:

Fist i send a world chat saying my goodbyes, and i receive a fking tons os whispers to some greedy ppl wanting my gear.....b:angry, not even saying goodbye just can i have ur stuff???

Then i go to west gate first word i heard is KILL TIVAS(dreamery)

Then again i was in a good mood and called mininote and gave her 1.5mil coins just cause she was always QQing about being poor, after that the moment i left safe zone she ganks me with Demented one WTF?????

BDOOMED good god the most big mouth **** wizard, i ask him for a 1 vs 1 he say yes...
    My conditions where i had no hp pots dindnt had JONES BLESSING, i told him if we gonna 1 vs 1 he must get rid of his cleric buffs cause i was with self buffs,,,
    Answer was "well what the hell i suposse to do?" RELOG u dumb ***(the hell l he did, pu ssyes never are nbuffed)
    Anyway i fought him, while i was doing it a Narla veno was passing him sparks, OMG WTF IS THAT???eventually died and he brags about that during 5min....

I dont event want to start talking about bloodmyst he the worst of all for several times ganking me with Proski and braging about that....
    Even one time after Kianx asking to do a dmg test on me we duel and doomed(with hes fail BT) trys to kill me , after he fail he runs to SZ like a uss he is.........

Quite disapointed knowing this is far more worst than in LC....

But its nice to see the fear they have of me cause i ask several times for 1 vs 1 narla wizards and no one come, on a Real 1 vs 1 right BDOOMED???

What i learn in arch is no one pks without chi, bms dont fight in the air(a name for you guys TRUE EMPTINESS, DAH) ,and we must let the m gain chi on the guards cause its not moral no leting a player get chi firstb:chuckleb:chuckle

PS: i not saying all Narla players are bad there are lots of good ppl there, and peaple that respected me has i respected them(Yellowight, Kianx ty ty for not being like the others)...

1. dreamery - not in narla anymore he is in elusive
    2. mininote is a he and he's been bloodlust for pk so you went out to west gate white named and got attacked
    3. Demented_One - well you both got in a fight which was just being greedy both of you. You rage quit the faction he left because of all the rude pms. You got a instant invite to the faction without following the rules after which.
    4. bloodmystic - left comes back every now and then
    5. Proski - left the faction
    6 BDOOMED - .__. that story reminded me of Ninja_Please complaining cause Zhadi had SoV on him in a pk 1v1

so... it would seem all but 2 of the ppl you dont like have left narla and either quit or joined elusive x.x
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im getting geared, ill be back full swing very soon

pk doesnt matter much to me, not since back on HT server. u know what, all i ever see from u guys in pk is more QQ and taking a game personally.

TW is the only thing a care for, as a cata barb. and when i get in there expect me to shove my cata far up your ***'s. i do not like u talking bad on my faction, there are some ppl in here who dont act the greatest but this all the past week is in response to some wrongs that have been done.

btw most of u guys are mostly picking on issues with a small amount of ppl in our faction. if u dont know we have about 100 active members who show up for TW.
    4-6 ppl do not justify u to trash talk us, cause u got your *** beat or are being talked trash too. there are many good ppl in narla who are very upset with u for generalizing our faction like we are all bad ppl. i guarantee that if we were to do that same thing to u, ya would get pissed off at us and place a wall of QQ on the forums in another sorry attempt to make fun of or embarase our faction in any meager way u see fit. as for being hipocrits lol the PK outside west i saw today speak loudly about u. u came in a gank lvl 80 ppl with your lvl 10x chars and then called for back up when 3 ppl showed up lol disapointing to say u effectively killed pk. i went pk to have fun with them out there, not to sit there and have a 7 vs 1 under geared barb fight on my hands. i used an iron guard and watch as the stream of resists poped up above my head looked around and counted the ppl who have all complained about being ganked lol when in all honesty they just arent that well geared or havent studied up on their class enough. if u are dying in PK u are doing something wrong, all the pkers from HT will tell u that much. its either the ppl u are getting killed by are stronger, or u are making some sort of mistake that u need to correct.

if i hear "ohh ive been ganked by narla again" i want a screen shot showing the ppl around u. showing that there are multiple ppl from narla all dealing damage to u at once. then i will take your complaints seriously. but honestly we always have an even fight at the start for pk

both sides bring out who they have and whoever wants to come. not my fault u have csed yourself to the point that ppl consider u "OP" and think as any good player would " well mabey i should take out the threat first, then deal with the little ones." kinda a big duh dont u think.

reply to this, bare your ******* proud and show me what u have to say this time.

cant wait to see u make yourself look stupid again

KaiserNeko b:bye

my apologize ahead of time to proc for not putting a full wall of text, i could have kept going as they have given me enough ammo to fire at them. b:laugh

as vile says anger only leads to wall of text lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me greedy???? hahahah over a xtmas bless???Do you really think i needed the bless money??

No no my friend greedy is a thing i dont need on this game actually i was quite devoted to Narla, i never left a tw even if it took 3 hours (tws are 4am my time) i always helped ppl on pvp wars and always donatte mold i got from my fbs......

Not saying im the exmple of a great palyer but i think i never do anything wrong on Narla(i know i trash talk alot sometimes)...

PS kaiser belive me they gank a lot even when i whisper them all let me kill proclivity and stay out pls they kept ganking me...

And has for Demented one well its not my fault he cant kill me alone i kinda understand why he must gank fail bm is fail bm.........b:bye
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me greedy???? hahahah over a xtmas bless???Do you really think i needed the bless money??

No no my friend greedy is a thing i dont need on this game actually i was quite devoted to Narla, i never left a tw even if it took 3 hours (tws are 4am my time) i always helped ppl on pvp wars and always donatte mold i got from my fbs......

Not saying im the exmple of a great palyer but i think i never do anything wrong on Narla(i know i trash talk alot sometimes)...

PS kaiser belive me they gank a lot even when i whisper them all let me kill proclivity and stay out pls they kept ganking me...

And has for Demented one well its not my fault he cant kill me alone i kinda understand why he must gank fail bm is fail bm.........b:bye

ROFL it it was a X-mas tome YOU still rage about not getting it and left faction

So what if you think he's fail, cause guess what he's my fail bm b:dirty kktnxbyeb:bye
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mhm stay out of it

u really left faction cause u didnt get a christmas tome that dropped in pk?

omg fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nop i left cause there were 2 officers there who didnt do nothing about it, didnt left because of a tome....

Cant put up with lack of respect............

when i got Ulmos wife glaive i got 100000 pms about that, and was it hapen to me no one did nothing,,,, just that........

Bun bun wasnt there arule on Narla that we couldnt get alts on guild????

Guess rules doesnt apply to some ppl.......maybe u should pass him some sparks see if he last longerb:bye
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    demented is her in game hubby tivas not her alt XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    o.o whose alt is in the faction? When was the last time you've been on arch server. and if i was there with oyu out of SZ i'd kill you myself

I'm done trolling with you i've already broken Narla's Rule of drama in pwi forums if you like to continue pm me :p
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    O_____O

Demented...is an alt?? b:shocked oh snaps-this should be reported immediately.

And who was ULMOS's wife? My memory only goes back to the days of Impulse being the PK faction and when ULMOS was the leader of Asuras, when Bunnies existed with Pinka, When Leaz still played and made Ace... You lost me completely b:surrender
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    first of all, theres no respect for anybody who did it right back when this server was still young. when 80% of the complaints nowadays come from people who never had the balls to do it early, I just laugh. seriously when you all were hiding your faces leveling blue named, i and many others, impulse AND narla alike, were out there pking without any security. no good gear, no relying on ganks, or to the same effect, crying OF ganks in the event they happened. you can't regulate random pk, thats why its random. ganks are apart of this game, both sides will always try and play the high ground but everybodys subject to the same ****. people will always gather on their own accord, no one leader should ever tell their members they can't come out of west gate right now because narla only has 3 people out there and we need to be sensitive to their feelings, or vice versa. in fact, some classes strive better in ganking situations than in straight up fights. similarly, some players strive better in ganking situations because they aren't big dopey cash shoppers who can compete with credit card hit points. the nature of pk is to kill more than you lose, its really the name of the game at the end of the day no matter how you want to look at it

when you have two factions that pk and for the most part have experience with each other, be it friendships or past guilds, naturally, you want to try and hear the others out and get along. or at least, keep it 'fun' and not spiteful. the best way to do that is to just be clear about your intentions straight outa safe zone, its what I tell my members

if you want to sit out there and welcome everybody to have some pk, don't jump the gun and rage-target any white named narla who isn't initiating on you. if you want to have pure unadulterated take no prisoners raw pk, then come blazing. its very simple. for the most part, i am proud that my faction at least tries to do this. elusive will always pk and never give up. our members live for pk or pvp related action. if i tried to force them not to go out there they'd probably tell me to **** off, but a few minutes later ask for my help and want to have a good laugh about it while we're pking. frankly, i love that about elusive, its the realest faction i've ever been apart of. i don't govern them, preach, or try to tell them how to have fun. i respect them as individuals and let them learn from their mistakes. sometimes you gota burn your hand on the stove before you realize it actually is hot. that leniency, and environment to come into your own as a player without fearing you're going to be raged at or have a book of rules thrown in your face is probably why we have the most white named lvl 70s-low level 80s on the entire server. and, of course, a lot of honorable solo pkers who lead by example so players in our faction can look to them and realize how to go about certain things
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    cause guess what he's my fail bm kktnxbye

What can i say there no hubbie here...

Oh buns why didt u say so?? i know you dont like me since the beggining i dont like you asswell all u got do was whisper me and we do a 1 vs 1......

Just try not to get one shot hun.........b:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    first of all, theres no respect for anybody who did it right back when this server was still young. when 80% of the complaints nowadays come from people who never had the balls to do it early, I just laugh. seriously when you all were hiding your faces leveling blue named, i and many others, impulse AND narla alike, were out there pking without any security. no good gear, no relying on ganks, or to the same effect, crying OF ganks in the event they happened. you can't regulate random pk, thats why its random. ganks are apart of this game, both sides will always try and play the high ground but everybodys subject to the same ****. people will always gather on their own accord, no one leader should ever tell their members they can't come out of west gate right now because narla only has 3 people out there and we need to be sensitive to their feelings, or vice versa. in fact, some classes strive better in ganking situations than in straight up fights. similarly, some players strive better in ganking situations because they aren't big dopey cash shoppers who can compete with credit card hit points. the nature of pk is to kill more than you lose, its really the name of the game at the end of the day no matter how you want to look at it

when you have two factions that pk and for the most part have experience with each other, be it friendships or past guilds, naturally, you want to try and hear the others out and get along. or at least, keep it 'fun' and not spiteful. the best way to do that is to just be clear about your intentions straight outa safe zone, its what I tell my members

if you want to sit out there and welcome everybody to have some pk, don't jump the gun and rage-target any white named narla who isn't initiating on you. if you want to have pure unadulterated take no prisoners raw pk, then come blazing. its very simple. for the most part, i am proud that my faction at least tries to do this. elusive will always pk and never give up. our members live for pk or pvp related action. if i tried to force them not to go out there they'd probably tell me to **** off, but a few minutes later ask for my help and want to have a good laugh about it while we're pking. frankly, i love that about elusive, its the realest faction i've ever been apart of. i don't govern them, preach, or try to tell them how to have fun. i respect them as individuals and let them learn from their mistakes. sometimes you gota burn your hand on the stove before you realize it actually is hot. that leniency, and environment to come into your own as a player without fearing you're going to be raged at or have a book of rules thrown in your face is probably why we have the most white named lvl 70s-low level 80s on the entire server. and, of course, a lot of honorable solo pkers who lead by example so players in our faction can look to them and realize how to go about certain things

Proski,

with all respect and i dont want to get this thread to get more flame....

you ppl that pk on the begining of the server ORACLE HYPER YOUR LVLS....

i NEVER DID THAT TILL LV L77(first hyper fc)

WTF did u want me to do??? go white at lvl 30s 40s 50s and try to pk lvl 70 80s 90s???
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    get online now plox kthx lolol

she is ready for u b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail