Fluffers

1234568»

Comments

• Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have been reading these posts for over an hour WOW...........WTF is going on? I was member of Narla for longest time ......reason I left is the attitude of some of the officers who think they are better then others (Buns) who is nothing but thief in her own way but does it more in TT then maybe faction money.
    The thing I remember is seeing letter from mango saying the faction has hugh excess of money at one point this was after Nah left ............where is that ?
    So much money , hey you could get paid to do Delta (how-ever) only special few could do if you were not in their click dont expect invite to do it.
    Tivas I read you say good bye .......gave 1.5ml to mini how ever you never even told your wife at the time you were leaving (Misty) she asked about you for days after where were you ?
    She divorced you maybe that is the best thing she was great person and is missed by many . Guess you a loser like they say with just a big mouth.
    A new faction starting to this is positive thing, can only benifit the server if some compitition .
    Narla was NOTE I say WAS! a good faction ruined by the officers who started to think they better then the members in it and if it failed tomorrow all those ones like Bun$ would move to the top faction cause that is all they really care about is being Tops, Ohh and btw Buns like blood I did not rage quit but in your mind if you leave Narla it automatic your dumb and RQ and since your always right others wrong not even going to waste my time with you for I am better in many ways then you my dear will ever be.
    So tell me what happened to the faction the "perfect" no drama faction?
    As not a MARSHAL of Narla ......we can and will say what we like, notice Bun$ people say truth about you, now you pull this I have said the last I will say on this .......whimp! you have nothing to say Mango should of seen what part the biggest part was pulling Narla apart was people like you in position of officer.
    I was in Narla before you were and loyal to them , You are only loyal to you not the people so **** with that ****.
    Best you do say nothing cause it will only be selve serving if you say any thing out of your mouth.
    hmmm are you Bun$?

-Shrugs- Not everyone's going to like you as a person, I get over it and move on. This is all a recap of high school to me. Were people hate you for maybe some of the simple things, that you cant really do anything about. But from what i've read and the comments you have said about me and narla i have an idea of who this person i'm talking to might be. But just as there may be ppl who agree with you there are ppl who are still in narla who will say other about me as an officer, especially after my post on Narla Forums.

And thank you fluffy for defending me D: now gimme my event coordinator back.

Edit: i was right about guessing who this person is i simply put their character name in the search and it took me right to your profile, you shouldnt hide behind a hidden account cause it means you have no right in calling me a whimp, and if you want to be honest with Tivas just tell him Xx_Misty_
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Do ppl dont belive me whne i say shes actually with me on Lost City......

We mail each other almost everyday, she dont have to be honest or whatever you mean, i was the one who said to her to see this thread in the first place.....

This thread had enough entertainment already if i was the one who started all this flame, let me be the one who ends...

Proski, and doomed are now my guildies, i fight doomed and i lost(one if not the best fights i had in arch).

Good old days doesnt matter we need to look into the future and not let this server be empty...

Narla is great.

Game over.....

See you all on twsb:bye
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Edit: i was right about guessing who this person is i simply put their character name in the search and it took me right to your profile, you shouldnt hide behind a hidden account cause it means you have no right in calling me a whimp, and if you want to be honest with Tivas just tell him Xx_Misty_

Well, finally. I didn't even have to put it into the search. She posted that she followed her husband to lost city, and that Tivas didn't tell is wife he was leaving, was a member of narla, had a toon on sanctuary. Geez people, I would have thought at least Tivas would have figured it out.

b:puzzled

Proski, and doomed are now my guildies

There's a proski, doomed, tivas guild now? Sign me up!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    In pve yes cause of DPS..

PVP pre 99 again yes...

After 99 and so on bye bye wiz eat archers(same ref, same both with the gears we all search for) archer will losse..

We got an example in LC Elayne wich im sure everyone heard about her pwns Shinzoko wich is probably the most heavy cash shopper in all pwi...

He has all interval, Nirvana +12 bow sec with advanced debuff, all nirvana ekips +12 4 sock with vit stones b:shocked, and he still losses to Elayne(ofc Elayne is a heave cser too but no even close to what this archer have invest in game)

See my thread "To fluffy" and see this archer gears....

Cash shopping can help you only to a certain point.
    The problem with Shinzoko is that... he relies on his gear to win..
    He has no skill... This is the archer that uses Serrated Arrow and Vicious Arrow in PvP.
    But then again, you're the one wizard that relies heavily on gear to beat your undergeared opponents and then brag about it.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Cash shopping can help you only to a certain point.
    The problem with Shinzoko is that... he relies on his gear to win..
    He has no skill... This is the archer that uses Serrated Arrow and Vicious Arrow in PvP.
    But then again, you're the one wizard that relies heavily on gear to beat your undergeared opponents and then brag about it.

No more bragging from tivas, dont worry about it. Personally took care of it b:victory
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no let's start this all over again.

I am the best BM in Archosaur.

b:pleased
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I agree.

End of thread :)
  • Must - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    No more bragging from tivas, dont worry about it. Personally took care of it b:victory

Im a not ashamed of my performance, you were close to loose two times...

With more 1k hp than me and better defense than me the odds were all in your favor..

I dont rely on gear to pvp just prove that against bdoomed, funny thing is the ones who say that i rely on gears are greater chas shopers than me.. lol the irony..

Shinzoko relys on gear?? do u ever fight him??? and nort that elaynes Nirvana +12 sec recast wep and all nirvana(and i mean all with neck and belt) ekipment si something that he cant rely on b:surrender

I remeber one time on PVP against spectral **** was there we were 5 against him he won we all died(must has better gears than Tivas...)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    people knock on tivas a lot, and i know i did too, but really if you think hes 'awful' its just being naive he obviously has some skill if we're going to tell the truth for once past all these little dramas between people. while its annoying to the people fighting him, theres nothing wrong with kiting. and yes, that first time you did 1v1 him you were being a bit of a ***** and you fought him when he had no buffs when you could've relogged. this latest time, well i wasnt on to see but its not hard to believe he would lose not being on for so long and being out-geared.

again i still like you, but i heard you were claiming to be the best wizard of archosaur the other day after you beat tivas, laugh. wizards 1v1ing each other isnt a measure as to who is better, the verdict of the fight is moot because if you're a wizard who actually open field pks in groups or tw's, you've obviously got a different job in a way different scenario so out gearing another wizard doesn't mean jack **** in terms of whos better overall.

one of your quotes to me earlier when i asked if u even 1v1d ulmos because I was curious was "no, not yet, but i think i will now that my gear is set" paraphrasing, but very close. that says it all to me really.

sure tivas may not be the most skilled wizard, but truthfully bdoomed neither are you
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You still play? I don`t, at least too much, but I`m still the most opped barb ever seen!!!!11!

Ps. What have I done to deserve being last 2 weeks w/o internet, just seeing all the drama here, I`m sad panda now =(. *Sad tiggy, almost forgot that makeover =/
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Must - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    On all of the dramas i never told i was best or the best, but things that makes a player(in my opinion) are:

Lets remove all the pimped gear here:

i see ppl like sswimma having **** gears going to pvp...

Pluto on is lvl 70 going to west arch fighting core players...

I go to west arch knowing that i will be ganked..

What i mean when i say to some narlas( SOME NARLAS), is that you most or even all the times, go to pvp when you have more number of players, full chi, and the hard core csers behing you...

When i say someone is fail most of the times is for that reason, if u dont have cleric buffs or wtever u stay in SZ till you have someone to have....

Back when i was in Narla when wwe had some pvp fight against impulse, some ppl quited(the pvp war) cause we were losing, for me thats not being pro on your class its being very bad..

now doomed you won and gz on that but those days i talk above you were the one walking around blue named.....

Kiling me once on 1 vs 1 will not make you the best in arch, you know during our 5 6 min fight you were close to the death also.....and if u teling otherwise you will be lying...

Cheers..
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    On all of the dramas i never told i was best or the best, but things that makes a player(in my opinion) are:

Lets remove all the pimped gear here:

i see ppl like sswimma having **** gears going to pvp...

Pluto on is lvl 70 going to west arch fighting core players...

I go to west arch knowing that i will be ganked..

What i mean when i say to some narlas( SOME NARLAS), is that you most or even all the times, go to pvp when you have more number of players, full chi, and the hard core csers behing you...

When i say someone is fail most of the times is for that reason, if u dont have cleric buffs or wtever u stay in SZ till you have someone to have....

Back when i was in Narla when wwe had some pvp fight against impulse, some ppl quited(the pvp war) cause we were losing, for me thats not being pro on your class its being very bad..

now doomed you won and gz on that but those days i talk above you were the one walking around blue named.....

Kiling me once on 1 vs 1 will not make you the best in arch, you know during our 5 6 min fight you were close to the death also.....and if u teling otherwise you will be lying...

Cheers..

ttttrrrrraaaaaannnnnssssslllllaaaaatttooooorrrrr
    (translator please)
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Few weeks back a member of your faction lost an item in PK. Somebody from a faction I was in kept it and didn't return it. The drama went insane. Kept talking about how we were pricks and how you had no respect for that faction or any of our members cuz of that. I had nothing to do with taking that item, PKing that person; I actually insisted to that person to return it. The next day I dropped a very valuable item to Narla. I had some friends in Narla who i asked to work with so i can get my item returned. Narla did what that guy did even after they kept saying how much of a jerk move it was... they kept the item and in the end, the way i got it back was by paying for it. Well, just recently I dropped again. I asked to have it back and was completely ignored. I didn't even deal with it. Luckily, it wasn't something important, but I was still upset because of an agreement Narla had with Elusive on a drops policy. A few minutes later, Sharpie_ drops his fly mount. We actually returned his fly mount and anybody can ask him. Even after you guys didn't follow your drops policy which your leaders had agreed to, we still kept our etiquette in tact because we don't want people leaving this already small server over something so silly.

The leadership in Narla tried to establish a drop policy that Elusive brought to us. The members wouldn't agree to it, so we dropped it.
    Here you mention how Narla is bad for not accepting this, while in anotehr thread BLOODMYSTIC says we try to control the server because we wanted to accept it... funny..
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    You still play? I don`t, at least too much, but I`m still the most opped barb ever seen!!!!11!

Ps. What have I done to deserve being last 2 weeks w/o internet, just seeing all the drama here, I`m sad panda now =(. *Sad tiggy, almost forgot that makeover =/

Yeah you totally are the most Barb I've ever seen.

And yes, I still play, unfortunately.

I spend most of my time on League of Legends though b:laugh

• BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The leadership in Narla tried to establish a drop policy that Elusive brought to us. The members wouldn't agree to it, so we dropped it.
    Here you mention how Narla is bad for not accepting this, while in anotehr thread BLOODMYSTIC says we try to control the server because we wanted to accept it... funny..

How many times did Nahktuul say not to make deals with other factions? Is Narla at all what he left it as? Change the name to Impulse please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    How many times did Nahktuul say not to make deals with other factions? Is Narla at all what he left it as? Change the name to Impulse please.

can i love you fluffers?

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    cable, fluffy

league of legends this weekend vs me and icezicle

my gangplank is OUT of this world

edit: first of all, i think its pretty obvious who "loses" the most stuff here if you catch my drift b:chuckle you guys act like elusive initiated the policy because we needed it.

when i talked with them we ALL agreed that we should work together to promote healthy, "sustainable" pk that was fun and we ALL agreed that that basic respect of returning property, on a server as small as ours where its not worth it to discourage pkers by keeping their gear, wasn't asking much. i held up my end of the deal and made sure everybody in my faction returned goods, but you guys couldn't cause of your prior run ins with auth and it all started to get blurry from there. like honestly, if it caused that much turmoil why didn't you guys just make up your damn mind. the returning drop thing didn't start out of pressure, it started out of a general understanding and attempt at hearing out the others but it wouldn't of been hard to go back on.

do I care that theres no return anymore? of course not, why would i? but holy hell whats wrong with just calling it as it really happened instead of all these attempts at saving face? either you don't want to believe narla could ever be incompetent/indecisive on an issue or nobody gives you guys the facts there
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmmmm..not sure why this is getting turned around as to Narla doing anything wrong again. What Pro says is absolutely correct in how the PK drop rule desicion came about. What he doesn't understand or care about and why should he honestly is how much drama it caused and I personally take full responsibility for that. We implemented the rule after speaking with Proski in just the way he tells it here and when our members got upset instead of just dropping the rule I tried to get our members to see things differently which caused a basic rebellion then turned into a huge drama between Narla and Elusive. I should have just done what Proski says here and gone to him and said "turns out our members have no interest in doing this" and left it at that. However, Aries is correct in saying between Zhadi and Blood Elusive seems to be attacking us from both sides now on the issue . Seems like it really doesn't matter what we do it just turns into fodder for attacking Narla honestly but whatever. Stuff like this just frustrates me because even when I, representing Narla, tried to do something positive in conjunction with Elusive (Pro) they are still attacking Narla for it. So much self righteousness always going on from both guilds. Hmmm....how's that biblical passage go?...let him who has no sin cast the first stone..yep that's it. (*Gets ready for everyone to attack me now and change all my words and meaning around and tear the Narla leadership apart some more...k, ready, go for it)
  • V/mpi - Archosaur78
    V/mpi - Archosaur78 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'd just ignore it Kat. No matter what anyone in Narla says or does they're going to attack for it (it's the popular thing to do now after all).

Narla and it's officers are here to keep our faction members happy, not the rest of the server.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

Ethan, I honestly dont' understand why you keep making these kinds of statements. Of course Narla is different with Rob leaving but also just with time passing and the changes that have occured on the server and I think it would be naieve to think it wouldn't. Many people miss Rob but only he can say how he would have handled each situation that has presented itself. I would like to think that Rob would have tried to also encourage better competition to bring more fun for everyone on the server which is what the current leadership in Elusive and Narla was hoping to bring about at the start of all this. Unfortunately, turns out nobody else was interested and snowballed to where we are now which shows just how naive I was too. Narla still has the same objectives and tries to uphold the same standards it did from the beginning. Rob did the best he could for Narla and we are trying to do the same. I'm sorry if that falls short of your continued expectations but I just don't see what you are trying to accomplish or prove by throwing Rob's name around.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Okies who is the leader of narla ? Nahktul or Mango ? last i seen it was mango, Nahktul made this faction, did a good job in leading, but he left cause of RL but he aint here anymore, now Mango is leader he got a particular way or path he wants the faction to move towards and he is doing pretty good, Nahktul didn't face through the TW update it was mango who had, Nahktul didn't have to bother about tons of stuff, like the loss of 180m + and stuff. But again we still have our respect for him, well i do atleast. But yeah respect is something your maturity would let u understand :)
    edited September 2010
    Okies who is the leader of narla ? Nahktul or Mango ? last i seen it was mango, Nahktul made this faction, did a good job in leading, but he left cause of RL but he aint here anymore, now Mango is leader he got a particular way or path he wants the faction to move towards and he is doing pretty good, Nahktul didn't face through the TW update it was mango who had, Nahktul didn't have to bother about tons of stuff, like the loss of 180m + and stuff. But again we still have our respect for him, well i do atleast. But yeah respect is something your maturity would let u understand :)

Misses the point, at least my point.

My point isn't who IS the leader of Narla, or who WAS the leader of Narla.

My point is that Narla itself has changed.

The fact that Rob may have specifically said not to make deals with other factions is precisely on point to this inquiry.

Again, Narla used to be about lead by example. Welcome one faction or another to try and compete. But that is far different from running around like some UN delegation and deciding to allow this faction or that faction to transfer land back and forth, "pin" Elusive up in the North (which given our only TW target is Narla, each and every week, where else need we be?), etc.

And while I think taking the map would have been an ultimate goal of his, I think his first and foremost goal would have been to maintain the nature and character of the faction he built. And the one, at least most of us, had grown to love.

And Kat, his point is that Rob wouldn't have done THIS to encourage competition. And he wouldn't, I don't think, have done anything like it. Its one thing to encourage competition ("Narla welcomes any who challenge her" or "Build a better TW faction and we will welcome the challenge") and trying to manipulate competition from this faction or that faction. Rob would do the former, and did in fact, but never the latter I don't believe.

Again, if you believe that's "bashing Narla" instead of commenting on actions it has taken that I don't agree are honorable or in line with its historical philosophy, I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't agree with your assessment.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Misses the point, at least my point.

My point isn't who IS the leader of Narla, or who WAS the leader of Narla.

My point is that Narla itself has changed.

The fact that Rob may have specifically said not to make deals with other factions is precisely on point to this inquiry.

Again, Narla used to be about lead by example. Welcome one faction or another to try and compete. But that is far different from running around like some UN delegation and deciding to allow this faction or that faction to transfer land back and forth, "pin" Elusive up in the North (which given our only TW target is Narla, each and every week, where else need we be?), etc.

And while I think taking the map would have been an ultimate goal of his, I think his first and foremost goal would have been to maintain the nature and character of the faction he built. And the one, at least most of us, had grown to love.

And Kat, his point is that Rob wouldn't have done THIS to encourage competition. And he wouldn't, I don't think, have done anything like it. Its one thing to encourage competition ("Narla welcomes any who challenge her" or "Build a better TW faction and we will welcome the challenge") and trying to manipulate competition from this faction or that faction. Rob would do the former, and did in fact, but never the latter I don't believe.

Again, if you believe that's "bashing Narla" instead of commenting on actions it has taken that I don't agree are honorable or in line with its historical philosophy, I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't agree with your assessment.

Meh, all speculations, opinions and personal views. Everyone's welcome to their own. Frankly, it's all getting a little boring. Is what it is, past is the past, future is looking pretty damn fun to me right now. Your welcome to do all the "bashing" you want if that brings you satisfaction. Narla is what it is now and will change and be different again in the future. We try our best to bring fun to our members by offering an environment that suits them and their needs for having fun. They are the only ones we need to concern ourselves with. It's not going to suit everyone. You didn't like, you moved on. Fair enough. Everything just getting way too damn serious. We've been playing together a long time Min and have not always seen things the same way, no reason for us to start now and doesn't change the fun we've had together or will in the future b:kiss Have fun and see you next weekend for some more kickass fun!!! b:victory
    edited September 2010
    Your welcome to do all the "bashing" you want if that brings you satisfaction.

if "bashing" = "criticizing" then guilty b:surrender

We try our best to bring fun to our members by offering an environment that suits them and their needs for having fun. They are the only ones we need to concern ourselves with.

This we can agree on. Not exactly consistent with concerning itself with the transfer of land from Impulse to Phoenix, however.

It's not going to suit everyone. You didn't like, you moved on. Fair enough.

Not exactly a fair statement, and you know it. Did not leave Narla because I "didn't like it" and you of all people know this. See here for details of my leaving, all of which you very well know.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10081152&highlight=leaving#post10081152
    Narla is what it is now and will change and be different again in the future.

This is 90% of what I have been saying and been flamed for doing so. I miss the old Narla. Its not the same. Its doing things it never would have done previously. I may say them in my own special way with some added sting to get people's attention (when trying to wake people up, it sometimes takes a little pinch . . . ), but make no mistake about the substance of what I have said because of its form.
    and have not always seen things the same way, no reason for us to start now and doesn't change the fun we've had together or will in the future b:kiss Have fun and see you next weekend for some more kickass fun!!! b:victory

^ This. Although you must admit, unlike in Destiny, I didn't resign my executor position just to tell off some jerk in faction chat who was summarily bashing all our clerics. b:chuckle So I am somewhat less a hot head.