Fluffers

Comments

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    get online now plox kthx lolol

she is ready for u b:thanks

Im working, and i dont think she can beat me ofc she will get killed and i will die to her but after a thousand fights with proctivily we learn a few things(i still die to him though) i even have a genie made just for himb:chuckle
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you ppl that pk on the begining of the server ORACLE HYPER YOUR LVLS....

i NEVER DID THAT TILL LV L77(first hyper fc)

WTF did u want me to do??? go white at lvl 30s 40s 50s and try to pk lvl 70 80s 90s???

been there done that, was the best time of server...most ppl will agreeb:dirty

how much do i have to pay for webcam shows with cable b:question
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    am i allowed to post now Bunsdollahsign? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    damn proc she is gonna kill u. u posted without asking permission XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    am i allowed to post now Bunsdollahsign? b:surrender

-shrugs- idc i've kinda pushed this thread to far :/ btw tivas i never said i didnt like you but you called demented fail ofc i'm going to stand up for him .___.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    "hiding blue named lvling..." You say that like its a bad thing...>__>

Please-thats why I rolled a PvE server not a PvP server. If I wanted to get constant chances of harassment I would have rolled on LC or HL. I can't say I have ANY respect for when the old Impulse constantly harassed people stalking them around the map. That's not "having balls", hunting in packs imo. And eventually Impulse was reigned in and organized and they were a powerhouse of their own.

My aim is purely TW based. Not for PK because it just causes too much stuff hitting the ceiling. I have seen fun PK on HT-this **** I see now is nothing what Ive witness before. The only time lvl 8x were beat up on in SP was when they were bragging and thinking they were "pro". But when they stood there, did nothing to the 10x PKers, those 10x left them alone they had their own battles and I distinctly remember that there was very few times where the "threatening" people would be massively ganked.

I dont need that raw environment-I have grown in my own way and there are plenty more people who have grown in their own way. There is more than one way to grow as a player-being too "real" gets real emotions tangled into the game. It can in some ways become personal. I LEARNED form the mistakes made by people on HT-I dont need to be touched again by the fire to know what works and what doesnt. Eventually, that rawness of untethered emotion can spiral out of control, things can happen...

Call me a carebear to hell and back-as one persons sig put it-"Carebears live forever". My emotions lies in the people who I care for in the faction-I care fiercely for them. THAT is my environment THAT is where my drive comes from. No rules ever bothered me. Great organizations, factions, governments, empires...the ones that lasted never ran around without some kind of rules or laws, a rule of conduct...

@ Proc
    I wanna see what proc says-I can always vote Buns off the lunch table if she doesn't let you post b:chuckle

Can I has a lunch date with Chicken? That bleed is smexy b:dirty (but don't tell Twinkie :O )
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    when you have two factions that pk and for the most part have experience with each other, be it friendships or past guilds, naturally, you want to try and hear the others out and get along. or at least, keep it 'fun' and not spiteful. the best way to do that is to just be clear about your intentions straight outa safe zone, its what I tell my members

just wanna say very well said proski, i agree with this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    even though i didn't read much of anything you said tamias (only cause i'm tired), that wasn't aimed at you (assuming some where in your post you took it as so)

when I speak about pk back then and glorify some of the things I've done, its mainly to keep certain people in check (cough tivas). those certain people are the ones that try and speak from a place they have no validity to because they stayed blue not for reasons similar to yours (were twers first, pkers second), but because they weren't comfortable enough to be white until they got event gear and the works. and then of course, as icing on the cake, want to complain about something. there are like 10,000 analogys i could use to demonstrate my point, but i think you get it b:cute

@ tivas and the whole oracle complaint, you kidding me as if thats a reason for you to not turn white? when nearly a hundred other players did who hadn't oracled. i spent about 40 gold purely on oracles and thats it, the rest of the time i zhenned or hypered but i always pked along the way. and thats not neccessarily even the time i'm referring to, i'm talking about 7x pk when everybody caught up. yeah, where the hell were you then? when even pure non-csers hit 70 and turned white, i don't recall a "tivas" outa the bunch lawl. pointless talking to you about it because you'll never own up to how much of a v agina you are, as if it hasn't already been made glaringly obvious when you pk. haha, its just such a shame how all your gear went to complete waste b:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Jellous much???

Sry dont cry for never seen the true power of a wiz...b:bye

Well i was on arch teled for a simple 1 vs 1 against you but well you hide on the skirt of doomed and myst well guess u nothing more than a cry boy with 10 dollars words....

40gold on oracles pffff for me its 2 +5 orbs going to waste

And talking about gear going to waste Ooo didnt you quited and gave all ur gear up walking for 2 weaks with npc gears???

Wow talking about waste......

And btw i heard you are trading stuff fin arch from LC wanna make a deal????

Maybe if we do it some of my gears will not go to waste right???
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    t 7x pk when everybody caught up. yeah

Oh and Proski when u were 70x im assuming you were on the same level range as nakthull fluffy, spanker cao etc etc etc...

I was on my 40s leaving ur argument against me non -valid...

I remeber that cause nak done my cult 49 bosses and he was wearing calamity axes...

Yeah hun, i have two jobs cant play 10 hours per day like some of you........

Soooo anything else about the good old days that lasted well 3 days........b:chuckle
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    -shrugs- idc i've kinda pushed this thread to far :/ btw tivas i never said i didnt like you but you called demented fail ofc i'm going to stand up for him .___.

He is fail though o.o b:shutup
    t 7x pk when everybody caught up. yeah

Oh and Proski when u were 70x im assuming you were on the same level range as nakthull fluffy, spanker cao etc etc etc...

I was on my 40s leaving ur argument against me non -valid...

I remeber that cause nak done my cult 49 bosses and he was wearing calamity axes...

Yeah hun, i have two jobs cant play 10 hours per day like some of you........

Soooo anything else about the good old days that lasted well 3 days........b:chuckle

i dont think proski means a specific set of dates to be related to "the good old days" people talk so much about, i think he just means before players cross the level line were pking becomes about the oneshots and zen spent.

Hes talking about what, 3x-8x when cashshopping wasnt a major influence in pk and the people who did cashshop stayed blue name purely to cross that level line then turn white and kill for the OHMAGAWDIRPKGOD$5000ONEHITSYOU bragging rights, he has got a point about you though, i never saw u in any fights midgame you never started pking till 99 when u got your +10 Glave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

i dont think proski means a specific set of dates to be related to "the good old days" people talk so much about, i think he just means before players cross the level line were pking becomes about the oneshots and zen spent.

Hes talking about what, 3x-8x when cashshopping wasnt a major influence in pk and the people who did cashshop stayed blue name purely to cross that level line then turn white and kill for the OHMAGAWDIRPKGOD$5000ONEHITSYOU bragging rights, he has got a point about you though, i never saw u in any fights midgame you never started pking till 99 when u got your +10 Glave.

Sry Robin i started pking at lvl 90 when i got the full TT90 set i made a friend like you name was bad Boy...
    U can ask Ulmos cao, misty Pluto, azmerah and others.....

I pk a lot when i got my fc glaive....

I fought Ulmos and bad boy many, many times but the time i got my 10 plus both of them quited b:surrender

If they see this they will tell you im not lying..

BTW Robin u still havent told me how did u got your hercules without cs?????
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    "Hes talking about what, 3x-8x when cashshopping wasnt a major influence in pk "

Robin cash shoping lvls on that stage of the server WAS A MAJOR INFLUENCE b:bye
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sry Robin i started pking at lvl 90 when i got the full TT90 set i made a friend like you name was bad Boy...

I fought Ulmos and bad boy many, many times but the time i got my 10 plus both of them quited b:surrender

the fact that proski pk'd before level 90 is what makes him pro, wizards are trash in pvp before level 90. The problem with pvp anymore is people, like you wait till level 90 with amazing gear to start pvp, especially on pve servers. Ulmos while always being a good fist bm will always be ***** by wizards due to his evasion ornaments, no surprise you can kill him. Bad boy wears channeling capes, i wont even go there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    Vallissia - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Free Chinese MMO's are serious business to you guys.

This thread cracks me up.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:angry Rips off the tail of yours b:angry
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Take me down to the Paradise City
    Where the grass is green
    And the girls are pretty

Take me home

Bun$, are you a pretty girl or an ugly girl? Just curious b:pleased
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle Bun$ is pretty b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle Bun$ is pretty b:chuckle

Fap-worthy? b:dirty
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    the fact that proski pk'd before level 90 is what makes him pro, wizards are trash in pvp before level 90. The problem with pvp anymore is people, like you wait till level 90 with amazing gear to start pvp, especially on pve servers. Ulmos while always being a good fist bm will always be ***** by wizards due to his evasion ornaments, no surprise you can kill him. Bad boy wears channeling capes, i wont even go there.

Im gonna teach u something u prob dont know...

Wiz are **** in pvp till 99 not 90...(Unless its group PVP)

On group pvp a wiz can be good even at 70+ but empty server like this always was, the graoup pvp that actually existed were made by you oracles boys.....(the ones who never cash shop, that so fking funny)

And flufs all ULMOS had to do was on stun, only one to kill a wiz like me(even though i at the time had a good physical rest) 5 aps are very hard for a wiz to survive.....

And when i was 90 91 92 or 95 Ulmos was already 100 or 101 with all TT99 set....7 lvls and tt99 set if that dont makes a diference well what can i say more......

Bad boy yes had a chan cape(wtf) but he had back then a +6 fc wep and +5 all hes mountcrusher against my +5 fc galive, taurens cape and + 3tt90 set

Hope that clear your opinion or do i have to get a point again???????
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tivas, I don't think you have ever killed me in a 1v1. I don't think any wiz has, cause I don't wear eva ornas when I fight them unless they're stunned (Fluf b:thanks)

But I think what Proski is trying to say Tivas, is that untill you were level 95, we never saw you pk'ing. I personally never saw you pk'ing, and I think its safe to say that I've been on the scene for a good portion of most the PK that has ever gone down on the server since day 1.

You're a good wiz, your +10'd gold 99 glaive hurts, and you kite and expel well. All that aside, I don't think any of that really affords you any bragging rights.

If you ever PK'd w/ a squad at Angler's Village
    If you ever PK'd w/ a squad at Silver Pool
    If you ever PK'd w/ a squad at OT
    If you came down to Cromagnon Village for faction PK
    If you know who BlackestSin and NinjaPlease are

Then maybe you afford some - if there's any - sort of respect for being a PK factor on Archosaur, whatever that means.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Nop never on 1 vs 1 i bet you i already said that on Obskurna thread.....

Proclivity claim that i only pked when i got the 10+ i just said i pked and and i can assure u that when i was 90 when i got full TT90 set.......

Bragging??? im not the one whos talking about the "good old days" i mean wtf is that oracles guys killing each other???
    I can understand that u guys must have fun doing but has a player i have the option A B or C

I went to this server to make a wiz wich was the class i always wanted to be(seeing lots of godlike wiiz on lc i fall in love for the class)..

So my option A was to do all quests i could so i could learn wiz game play better(i rember talking to you about wiz pvp since u had one on other server) Also remeber i was a barb all my life in pwi wich makes quite a 180 degress move....

Option B, get to 90 get the gears and pvp after...

Option C get my wep refined as much as possible on..

I did all those things that doesnt make me a worst nor a better player was my option my choice....

But saying that ppl are pro just cause they oracle they way and pk against each other thats bull for me.....

Ill take you or proclivity as exp....... u dont QQ about my gears u dont say Oh my i died but well i got a 10+

While some of the names on this thread either gank me and brag about it or run to SF when i come and they have to face me alone........

If thats being Pro well i dont know what king of gamers are you ppl......

And another thing goes directly to ones who always say its just cause ur 10+ ****..

Well would ULMOS be so good if he didntt had 5dps??????

Would proctivily be any good if he had a safly instead of nix????????

Wt about cao would he be good without the 10+wep 7+ gear refines?

Or Obskurna 10+ bow would she had almost 1000kills without that??

Bottom line is no one talks about you gears but when it come to me always same ****..

But taking you or proc or Kianx when is ask a 1 vs 1 with the "Pros " they or dont reply or cheat like BDOOMED did las time i was in arch.......

Bottom line is 10+ 5+ 12+ was my option my free choice its on the game for ppl who can to have it..
    Pking its choice we can have at all lvs since 30

high refines, interval ubber gears, ultimates pets doesnt make us pros but dam they sure do help us lot dont they?????
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

Well actually a Barb from lost city asked me that, so i assume that fail toon is yours.

as ive said numerious times before dumbledore, i got EVERYTHING i had on my toon on harshlands (Ascii my cleric) sold it, found someone who charged gold, told em id give them 150 gold on harshlands if they charged 130 on archosaur server and gave to me, thats how i got my herc and made money from level 45 onwards. b:kiss
    I went to this server to make a wiz wich was the class i always wanted to be(seeing lots of godlike wiiz on lc i fall in love for the class)..

Its ashame you never actually asked any of them how to play wizard class lol, Tivas the mighty HP sharded MG.
    Ill take you or proclivity as exp....... u dont QQ about my gears u dont say Oh my i died but well i got a 10+

Dont understand what this means, but all i know is you cry about my nix when it kills you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    So u didnt cs on arch but you cs on other server whats the fking diference???

Play a mage omg crying???

Several times you got one shoot was same answer Tivas i was wearing my light set QQQQQQQ

The min ur nix is killed u run like no tomorrow on you fox form....

You left narla cause me and Katanya ksed you on event(wtf want us to stoped kill mobs so u can score more)Then ofc crying on normal chat since u didnt had our fire power....

Its a game Robin everyone at certain point crys,QQ, and rage thats on lne games are.....

And well at least cause of me arch forums gain some life...

So keep the flame robin, cause we are two of the most entertainers of Arch forums...b:bye
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dont event want to start talking about bloodmyst he the worst of all for several times ganking me with Proski and braging about that....

OMG, I was going to just post here for 2 reasons:

1. To ask what this "theft" business is all about. I could have walked with 50m of narla coin but didn't. If someone was going to steal from them, it shoulda been me. Unless they got more?b:avoid

2. To ask fluffy for my 50 bucks.

But leave it for big mouth Tivas to make me have to post more.

A. I tried to 1 vs 1 you a few times, but you flew away. Far, far away. I chased you for as long as my patience allowed, then stopped, at which point you taunted over and over again how I was afraid of you. I kite, but I don't say come get me then run away, then when they stop coming after me, mouth off again. And its not just me, several other people have told me you've done the same to them. You retreats are longer than my posts on these forums. And that's no small statement (read on).

B. About braging that I killed you, or anyone, it doesn't happen. I have never done that once. Now, if people start mouthing off at me I will ALWAYS answer, and always did, Narla rule or not. Anyone that knows us both will no doubt find it more likely that you mouth off first and I answered, as opposed to what you said: that I killed you and bragged about it.

C. And as for my boy doomed, keep his name out of your mouth. At least he is fluent in the english language. Reading you is like listening to my 2 year old speak. Half the time, I have no idea what you are trying to say. And neither does anyone else. How a loud mouth like you was able to marry someone so cool in this game I'll never figure out. She is missed, you, however, are not.

And as long as I'm here, a few other things in this post that I can comment on:

1. About the "good old days": Oddly enough big mouth Tivas and I agree on one point, which in addition to being a sign of the Apocalypse, should indicate that there is some truth to it. But there is plenty posted on another thread about this subject.

2. About Narla in general: while not a founding member to be sure, there were a group of us that joined fairly early on, many of whom are now (or were) officers, so I think it fair enough to speak on the faction. They absolutely earned everything they have. Up until the time we joined them (and for some time after), Impulse was the dominate faction on the server. Noone joined Narla "because it was Narla" until Impulse started falling apart after the first TW loss to Narla (some call it a tie, but I call it a loss because Impulse attacked and wasn't successful, and their bid ended up in our bank). They were (and still are, albeit to a lesser extent) the best organized, best run faction on this server. By and large, they were good people who liked to have fun and play the game, who didn't like drama or those that created it. It had pretty simple requirements of its members: 1. no drama. 2. be active. 3. have fun. All of this why it has stayed on top for as long as it has through all the ashuras, truemyths, templars, impulse, fatalis, celestials, elusive permutations of what basically amount to the same core group of players with a different supporting cast. At the end of the day, good people coming together to have fun will survive longer than a bunch of people with giant ego's out to show how great they are.

3. About my leaving Narla: Glad to hear the post above about Narla "becoming more active" or whatever as a result of the theft. I'm glad to hear it. Truly. One of the reasons I left was it was so inactive. The last 2x event I could count the number of FC runs I saw on one hand. I asked in faction chat about a dozen times over the course of a month to get my fb 99 done with not a single response. And pk at west gate? If anyone did show up, it was to stand around and look at each other and chat. 50 people online and on more than one occasion I'd ask for people to show up and pk the evil trio at west gate. Again, with no response. As a result, the only fun that was to be had there was 10 minute TW's once a week, even when we had a double defense. And 9 times out of 10 that was on a defense squad that saw little if any activity. Narla had become boring. Since I couldn't imagine it being better at another faction on this server (a 10 minute loss would be less fun, im sure), I decided to go back to sanctuary until the server picked up a bit. Unlike some have done (we all know who they are), I didn't think it right to keep my character in Narla when I was planning on being inactive for that long. I came here to TW. I made a Wiz to TW. With no TW fun, no PvE fun and no PK fun, this server was just not fun for the 20+ hours I was online each week.

Oh, and I heard other people have described my leaving as a rage quit. Considering noone did anything to me, or said anything about me, I don't exactly know how it can be classified as a rage quit. I wouldn't say I was enraged about being bored? Disappointed, sure. But not enraged. Feel free to describe my quit as a DQ (disappointed quit), but not a RQ. I left faction and posted my reasons on the faction forum. I didn't announce my departure in advance, etc etc etc because I just feel that people that do that seem like they want to make a big production out of their departure.

4. About the aftermath leaving Narla: Again, if Tivas and I are on the same page here, there must me some level of truth to it. After leaving Narla, there was apparently a race to remove my forum privledges (it was done almost instantly). Then, notwithstanding the fact that I would squad any Narla I could see in pk so they wouldn't get hit with my aoe in @ westgate (cept a certain Narla barb who said my bids "tickled" and was surely safe) and never pk them, I have Sharpie ganking on me with like 4 Elusive members and trash talking me, I say hi to Tamias in hell picking herbs and get the silent treatment + her posting in faction chat that I am in hell red named trying to get other Narla members to come kill me (yes, I still have friends there, maybe hard for people like you to understand, but its true), and while I'm fending off 2 attackers at west gate I get Bun$ coming up behind me attacking me (and making me stay up another 10 minutes (it was already 4 am) so I could kill her. Which I did. More easily than I expected actually.

So yea, +1 to posts about Narla taking this game too seriously. I don't know. While Narla is bigger than 3-4 members, it makes me think maybe I was so bored because I wasn't well liked there. And certainly makes me think the odds of me rejoining as I originally intended if the server picks up again are a bit more remote.

5. About Zhadi/Mango, I am sorry, if you want to 1 vs 1, you can go off somewhere holding hands and do that. If you want to duel, you can do that in safe zone and don't need to be in pk mode even. I think Zhadi is a big mouth jerk, but he has every right to kill anyone he can in west gate. He doesn't need a written invitation to do so. He doesn't need to say "lets 1 vs 1. Are you ready? Have all your chi? Ok, let me know when you want to try to kill me and we can start". Thats absurd. I never qq when someone kills me. I never qq when I get ganked. The only time I ever open my mouth is when someone trash talks me about one thing or another. You play your way, I'll play mine. And let other people play the way they want (the post above is not me qq'ing about the actions of Sharpie, Bun$ or Tamias, per se, but rather my somewhat moderate surprise at who was taking those actions, and wondering exactly why).

6. About my "camping" west gate: I've heard people in Narla have said this about me. I don't "camp" anyone. I do kill people without looking at their level, or their gear, etc. Especially if they are standing around in west gate white named just chatting. Half the time, it results in 3-4 of them attacking me at the same time, which is pretty damn fun, even when I die. I don't kill the same person over and over and over again if after I kill them once they don't come after me. If they keep coming after me (god bless you Santa and a few others), of course I kill them.

And I have told plenty of people that if you don't want me to kill you, squad me. Its that simple. And many have/do, without incident.

Its not like they aren't going to get killed anyway. If I get in a fight with someone else, more than half my skills I use in pvp are aoe. Or do I have to refrain from using them in a fight with someone else if some low level white name is standing out there? Like a puppy on a freeway, I should swerve and put my car in a ditch? No thanks.

And it is certainly more fun that standing there looking at each other. And sometimes it lures more people out to pk. There are lots of good reasons to do it. The reason not to do it? Its not nice? Well, you know what you call west gate with a bunch of "nice" people out there? A waiting room. I don't need to spend time in a waiting room. Thats not fun. If you think its fun, well, I don't know what to say to that.

As for Tamias talking about the pvp server: (1) play a white named wiz sometimes. 8x's come at you all day if you don't get them first. and 7x sins. I'm not going to wait until there are 3 or 4 of them to waste a GA on, or let them stand around until someone higher starts on me so they can join in with a cheap shot. (2) never been on a pvp server (never wanted to do it, but thats all thats left here since tw is screwed), but I would imagine that there are lots of people that pk there, so you don't go somewhere and only see 3 people in pk mode. Put those same people on our server, I GUARANTEE you they will kill whoever is around.

7. About Zhadi's:

(a) Don't put on Nirvana or rank 8 then ask someone else who isn't similarly gear to 1 vs 1. It makes you look more stupid than you really are.

(b) Don't complain about 10 vs 20 or 10 vs 30. I have the damage logs to show you, miz and auth 3 vs 1 against me dozens of times. Its when the numbers are reversed you seem to have the problem.

Did I say a "few" other things? Do I win? Is this the longest post ever?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    I find it amusing how like 3 months ago Narla was 'The place to be' even had their own anal crybaby week-long interviews, ten questions each app. The total illusion of 'family/teamwork/need before greed'

Narla officers are some of the greediest losers on arch server. Look at you guys, lmfao.

Glad I had the common sense to quit that faction when I did eh? b:chuckle

Oh ONE VEE ONE MEH. Lol, that's your guy's solution to everything. Weakass PK or pointless 1v1's. PK really takes hardly any skill, it's mostly about gear..... anyone who says different obviously doesn't know PWI.

This game isn't about skill, in any shape or form.

You want real 'mmo pvp'? Play guild wars. No Cash shop kiddies crying over PK and who has +10 and who does not. I bet 9/10 of all 'elite' Arch players wouldn't even be the lowest ranking scrubs on any true game.

Wake up people, PWI is milking you for your money. Tivas, your okay with me and all.... but dude, you've spent alot on your gear... and even if it wasn't you, then your gf spent alot. It's sad either way.

Spending a few thousand dollars on virtual items/gears just to beat other people is sad.

But I do admit, you losers provide me with entertainment.

Now continue to flame each other b:laugh
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this server does not understand what real pvp is im sorry. Real pvp isnt 1v1, real pvp your not always going to have full buffs, and real pvp isnt where i wait for you to have full chi. 1v1 doesn't mean anything and if zhadi killed mango in a duel who cares press go to town and watch the rest of narla protect their leader like they should.

About the theft business im actually kinda upset about it. The one thing nahktuul asked of narla before he left was to keep his name good, and now narla accuses him of stealing 180 mil, its honestly disappointing that it has come to that. Did nobody ever think:

A. Account got banned for account sharing
    B. Nahktuul accidentally reset passwords, i could see him doing this.
    C. Someone else active stole the money because they had a use for it?

P.S: it cant have been me i told Narla leadership when i realized i still had access to some narla accounts

I wonder why nobody else has bothered to protect nahk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this server does not understand what real pvp is im sorry. Real pvp isnt 1v1, real pvp your not always going to have full buffs, and real pvp isnt where i wait for you to have full chi. 1v1 doesn't mean anything and if zhadi killed mango in a duel who cares press go to town and watch the rest of narla protect their leader like they should.

I don't know what it is either, but +1 to this.
    About the theft business im actually kinda upset about it. The one thing nahktuul asked of narla before he left was to keep his name good, and now narla accuses him of stealing 180 mil, its honestly disappointing that it has come to that.

Ok, WHAT? They think Rob did it? Someone explain this to me. I have a comment or two, but I want to hold them till I get some facts.

Kicking myself for not taking that 50m. Although I'm glad I was only given access to 50m, or I'm certain I would be getting blamed for the theft. If they are suspicious of Rob, no doubt I would have gotten the blame first if I had had access to the account(s).

WAAYYYY back when Merlin was accused of taking all that Templar coin, I told everyone to wait till they heard from him before coming to any conclusions, and that dude was a big jerk. I hope people extended Rob at least that curtesy, and certainly before going public with their suspicions.

Edit: Sounds like they at least tried to talk to him first, although I don't know how someone proves they didn't take something.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Rob was a good leader. And a good person. Who cared for Narla.

And yes, I was in Narla back when he ran things. So please don't drag him into your ****.

Thanks.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    After laughing at this post for a good hour i thought id actually respond and show you why your a moron b:laugh
    So u didnt cs on arch but you cs on other server whats the fking diference???

the diffrence is i beat your cashshopping *** with my NON-CSed account, Proclivity is F2P and it kills you. get over it.
    Play a mage omg crying???

yes you do cry, infact you make Rolosons QQ look reasonable.
    Several times you got one shoot was same answer Tivas i was wearing my light set QQQQQQQ

Blessing +30% Attack + +10 Weapon + Crit. If i had a +10 weapon i would one hit you, oh wait i have +4 and i have one hit you numerious times xD b:surrender
    The min ur nix is killed u run like no tomorrow on you fox form....

The min you waste your AD or 3 spark you kite for 15 mins before you usally SZ and 3 spark up again. ive chased you from west gate to broken hill and back before u szed lmao.
    You left narla cause me and Katanya ksed you on event(wtf want us to stoped kill mobs so u can score more)Then ofc crying on normal chat since u didnt had our fire power....

Actaully it was just you, and after you cryed hard cos you tryed to "camp" me and i still killed you plus came top on contribution.
    So keep the flame robin, cause we are two of the most entertainers of Arch forums...b:bye

No thats just your stupidity, everyone on this forum is Laughing AT you dumbledore not with you lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!