Fluffers

Comments

• Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what does meatbunz have to do with nahktuul, meat hasn't been a narla officer since you convinced the rest of the officers that he was money hungry and didnt deserve to be a narla officer

lolwhut? Ummm, you do realize that you just insulted every officer, including yourself, that you refer to here and totally insult Rob especially right? You are saying that one officer was so strong that he convinced all the other officers, including yourself and the previous leader, that someone was corrupt and they just blindly followed along and accpeted that? I'm sorry but I really just never saw Rob as a weak leader and him and all the other officers that you refer to I'm sure don't appreciate your implications that they were.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have been reading these posts for over an hour WOW...........WTF is going on? I was member of Narla for longest time ......reason I left is the attitude of some of the officers who think they are better then others (Buns) who is nothing but thief in her own way but does it more in TT then maybe faction money.
    The thing I remember is seeing letter from mango saying the faction has hugh excess of money at one point this was after Nah left ............where is that ?
    So much money , hey you could get paid to do Delta (how-ever) only special few could do if you were not in their click dont expect invite to do it.
    Tivas I read you say good bye .......gave 1.5ml to mini how ever you never even told your wife at the time you were leaving (Misty) she asked about you for days after where were you ?
    She divorced you maybe that is the best thing she was great person and is missed by many . Guess you a loser like they say with just a big mouth.
    A new faction starting to this is positive thing, can only benifit the server if some compitition .
    Narla was NOTE I say WAS! a good faction ruined by the officers who started to think they better then the members in it and if it failed tomorrow all those ones like Bun$ would move to the top faction cause that is all they really care about is being Tops, Ohh and btw Buns like blood I did not rage quit but in your mind if you leave Narla it automatic your dumb and RQ and since your always right others wrong not even going to waste my time with you for I am better in many ways then you my dear will ever be.
    So tell me what happened to the faction the "perfect" no drama faction?
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    With due respect of your feelings Mr.YouKnowWho. I fail to understand that why you call Narla was a good faction, was the best, and all good stuff in what.

If i go as you said, Rob made this faction, this is a TW faction, focussing on holding the map, and going steadily to it. We tried to work around with other factions to get things straightened up and more lively but rob had issues with it. But you forgetting one thing. Narla is bad its in peril its going to break all of your accusations are accepted, but at the end of the day Narla owns the map thats all that matters. So keep the QQ on, we lost our stuff, rob or not i dont know but we lost, still doesnt bother , cause that week we won 3 TW's elusive, fatalis, and impulse. People do say that they can beat us this coming week, but idc, for me u had ur chance u failed, next chance u get u might do better until then, i guess we are pretty much on the winning side.
  • ashleymarieply08
    edited September 2010
    As not a MARSHAL of Narla ......we can and will say what we like, notice Bun$ people say truth about you, now you pull this I have said the last I will say on this .......whimp! you have nothing to say Mango should of seen what part the biggest part was pulling Narla apart was people like you in position of officer.
    I was in Narla before you were and loyal to them , You are only loyal to you not the people so **** with that ****.
    Best you do say nothing cause it will only be selve serving if you say any thing out of your mouth.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    As not a MARSHAL of Narla ......we can and will say what we like, notice Bun$ people say truth about you, now you pull this I have said the last I will say on this .......whimp! you have nothing to say Mango should of seen what part the biggest part was pulling Narla apart was people like you in position of officer.
    I was in Narla before you were and loyal to them , You are only loyal to you not the people so **** with that ****.
    Best you do say nothing cause it will only be selve serving if you say any thing out of your mouth.

atleast we dont hide behind our alts :) and are you talking about me ?
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have been reading these posts for over an hour WOW...........WTF is going on? I was member of Narla for longest time ......reason I left is the attitude of some of the officers who think they are better then others (Buns) who is nothing but thief in her own way but does it more in TT then maybe faction money.
    The thing I remember is seeing letter from mango saying the faction has hugh excess of money at one point this was after Nah left ............where is that ?
    So much money , hey you could get paid to do Delta (how-ever) only special few could do if you were not in their click dont expect invite to do it.
    Tivas I read you say good bye .......gave 1.5ml to mini how ever you never even told your wife at the time you were leaving (Misty) she asked about you for days after where were you ?
    She divorced you maybe that is the best thing she was great person and is missed by many . Guess you a loser like they say with just a big mouth.
    A new faction starting to this is positive thing, can only benifit the server if some compitition .
    Narla was NOTE I say WAS! a good faction ruined by the officers who started to think they better then the members in it and if it failed tomorrow all those ones like Bun$ would move to the top faction cause that is all they really care about is being Tops, Ohh and btw Buns like blood I did not rage quit but in your mind if you leave Narla it automatic your dumb and RQ and since your always right others wrong not even going to waste my time with you for I am better in many ways then you my dear will ever be.

Bun$ never thinks of herself any better then anyone else, buns farmed narlas IGs for hours at a time, before narla owned 1k, and busted her *** so we could have the vs. impulse. (if you ask me only reason narla managed to tie impulse the first time was because of IGs).
    lolwhut? Ummm, you do realize that you just insulted every officer, including yourself, that you refer to here and totally insult Rob especially right? You are saying that one officer was so strong that he convinced all the other officers, including yourself and the previous leader, that someone was corrupt and they just blindly followed along and accpeted that? I'm sorry but I really just never saw Rob as a weak leader and him and all the other officers that you refer to I'm sure don't appreciate your implications that they were.

Rob left it up to a vote during that officer meeting, so im not insulting him

I voted for meatbunz getting his director position back
    so im not insulting either of us.
    This was before you or doomed or aries were even in guild i believe, but how all the officers blindly followed their friends ideas led to new officers being brought in (you doomed aries and others i forget)

btw is nahktuul back in game or just on forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashleymarieply08
    edited September 2010
    atleast we dont hide behind our alts :) and are you talking about me ?

hmmm are you Bun$?
  • Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When I'm playing In-Game I see absolutely no drama. o.o Suddenly decide to come check out the forums and BAMMMMM , It's like a feeding frenzy out here. b:victory Who knew!

Fight , fight , fight! b:angry

But on a side note, all these arguments are foolishly idle. Is it really worth it...?
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omg if your the true power of wiz then sadly, i find my 2+ yrs of wiz playing worthless actually, why dont u tell us about those 40 dex points u have that too being arcane built ? i mean Tiv isn't enough showing of how fail and noobish you are ? you still didnt accept the PK invite would or not come for it ? or err gonna run to safe zone if you cant 1 hit me ? i mean there is BARELY a person who can actually one hit me but still day dreaming is actually good, makes you feel a lot better and "stronger" than what you actually are

OMFG 40 dex points????? where did u hear about that lol i went min strg req and the rest in magic points....

I belive king jack did that i think somehow you confused him with me......

Another thing that proves u are full of ****...

2 years of wiz exp against my 5 months and i still own u and lets be honest you are better geared than me....

Oh another thing jack ***, im a disco barman at weekends and well was summer and i worked,d every single weekend(summer= lots of ppl going to bars/discos therefore more work) since tw its at 4 am for me, i was working.... if u know whats is that WORK

And i did attend to one tw in the midle but fluffys decided to punish me somehow and put me on reserves.....

All i have to say is u assume or even lie too much, begining to wonder that you at early 90 had average gears and then all of the suddent got uber one.....

Did you stole Narlas money?OoOO
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

To Mr ????

First get the guts at least to put you avatar....

Sec I +1 to some attitude of narlas officers.. (not meaning buns i never talked to him much i got nothing bad to say about him)

Sec i believe this server is full of kids that somehow that working is something THAT KEEPS US AWAY FROM THE GAME.........(Misty)

About Misty u morron she is in Lost city playing with me soooooo leaving next time shut the *** up before u even talk about meb:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    disco barman?

+1 to tivas b:chuckle
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    disco barman?

+1 to tivas b:chuckle

know how you americans say it but here we have several names for ppl who makes drinks....

But i think all got the point.....

Soooo pro guy you still havent replyed to me, have some of my gearsb:dirty or they will just rot on tivas char???
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    know how you americans say it but here we have several names for ppl who makes drinks....

But i think all got the point.....

Soooo pro guy you still havent replyed to me, have some of my gearsb:dirty or they will just rot on tivas char???

can i has tivas gearb:thanks
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Pay and il gladly give them to youb:pleased
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:shockedb:cry
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    OMFG 40 dex points????? where did u hear about that lol i went min strg req and the rest in magic points....

I belive king jack did that i think somehow you confused him with me......

Another thing that proves u are full of ****...

2 years of wiz exp against my 5 months and i still own u and lets be honest you are better geared than me....

Oh another thing jack ***, im a disco barman at weekends and well was summer and i worked,d every single weekend(summer= lots of ppl going to bars/discos therefore more work) since tw its at 4 am for me, i was working.... if u know whats is that WORK

And i did attend to one tw in the midle but fluffys decided to punish me somehow and put me on reserves.....

All i have to say is u assume or even lie too much, begining to wonder that you at early 90 had average gears and then all of the suddent got uber one.....

Did you stole Narlas money?OoOO

come out for PK any given day, i be ready for you and lets have the whole server watch it too :P i want them to see how i actually kick ur butt :P
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    With due respect of your feelings Mr.YouKnowWho. I fail to understand that why you call Narla was a good faction, was the best, and all good stuff in what.

If i go as you said, Rob made this faction, this is a TW faction, focussing on holding the map, and going steadily to it. We tried to work around with other factions to get things straightened up and more lively but rob had issues with it. But you forgetting one thing. Narla is bad its in peril its going to break all of your accusations are accepted, but at the end of the day Narla owns the map thats all that matters. So keep the QQ on, we lost our stuff, rob or not i dont know but we lost, still doesnt bother , cause that week we won 3 TW's elusive, fatalis, and impulse. People do say that they can beat us this coming week, but idc, for me u had ur chance u failed, next chance u get u might do better until then, i guess we are pretty much on the winning side.

Nha nan we are a tw faction bla bla bla, i got more kills than you, cause i can kill lots of **** ppl on tw lalalalaallala but i never go out on west when spanker,Ulmos,Cao etc proc are there even when Tivas asked lots of times in faction chat for pvp suport.....

To tell the truth only Pluto and some more come...
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    come out for PK any given day, i be ready for you and lets have the whole server watch it too :P i want them to see how i actually kick ur butt :P

Oooo a challenge booooy i love that..

But hey are u gonna get cleric buffs and get veno sparks while we fight like bdoomed got????

The whole server damm that will be about 10 ppl watching we gonna lag like hell:)

Did i make the boy mad???? Does truth hurt much???
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    just that you proved that all you know is big mouth sht talk, and nothing else. if you got the balls then come out and accept 1 vs 1 :) i will only meet u there for forums ur blacklisted here :P
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    just that you proved that all you know is big mouth sht talk, and nothing else. if you got the balls then come out and accept 1 vs 1 :) i will only meet u there for forums ur blacklisted here :P

I love when i can take all the trash talk from players who said or warn ppl no trash talk never if being a narla member..

My point is taken..

I found funny when you dont mention here our previous 1 vs 1 when u cheated like a bish, where many narla players saw what happened and no one talks about it..

Instead you blacklisted me way to go.. a puss y will always be a pu ssyb:bye
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    To Mr ????
    First get the guts at least to put you avatar....
    atleast we dont hide behind our alts :)

Ok, the fact that noone apparently seems to know who this is is very funny to me. Exceptionally funny for Tivas. She already (indirectly) told us who she is.
    Bun$ never thinks of herself any better then anyone else, buns farmed narlas IGs for hours at a time, before narla owned 1k, and busted her *** so we could have the vs. impulse.

I never questioned that she does "stuff" for the faction. I donated coin to Narla back before we had tons of land to fund everything. Alot of people did "stuff" for Narla. Rob and Mango and Kat and Aries and Tamias gave TONS of their time. So much so in fact, at times they seemed to completely disappear from the game (even when logged on). Others did as well. Maiden and Doomed farmed their own apoth for TWs, never took a single pot that I can remember. We all did "stuff" for the faction. The fact that some people's sacrifices are noticed, and others aren't, well, THAT may very well go to my original point.

What I was referring to is something different entirely. It is viewing officers as different from members, "older" members as different from "newer" members. I won't restate here, as I believe my point was adequately described elsewhere in this forum. The fact that losing the 7 figure war chest (for the second time no less) seems to have brought the faction together enough to defeat three underdogs (an outcome that was entirely predictable (and WAS predicted by fluffy in these very forums)), I guess I could say Kudos, but I doubt that that goodwill will be long lasting. Having competitive TW's will help distract the "pawns" from that reality, sure. But unless certain members stop viewing others as pawns, as interchangeable without consequence, it does not bode well for the long term stability of Narla as a faction. It may remain on top of the TW map, certainly, but it will not be the kind of place it was, or worse, could have been.
    +1 to some attitude of narlas officers. (not meaning buns i never talked to him much i got nothing bad to say about him)

Its ok, your not the first to make that mistake.
    About Misty u morron she is in Lost city playing with me . . . .

Er, part time at least maybe.

I love when i can take all the trash talk from players who said or warn ppl no trash talk never if being a narla member..

Since Rob left, some people are allowed to trash talk, some are not. They can't start dumping all their bad apples without jeopardizing their ability to hold the map. Again, taking the map seems at some point to have become more important than keeping Narla the kind of faction it was intended to be.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow. Check out all the drama. If I had known Arch server was such srz bznz I would have rolled here.

I just lied. You all need a time out.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
    edited September 2010
    Wow. Check out all the drama. If I had known Arch server was such srz bznz I would have rolled here.

I just lied. You all need a time out.

I know. Dreamweaver is soooo interesting you've come here. This server is all but dead, yours must already be dust.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know. Dreamweaver is soooo interesting you've come here. This server is all but dead, yours must already be dust.

My server ish fine, the forums bore me though.b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't make me stun all you guys in TW :Db:bye
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i'm just curious at what narla members are going to do when/if they take over the map. i mean even if after you guys disband, what would've made it all worth it to you? what do you take away from it? are you guys going to get like graduation rings with "Narla class of '10" chiseled into 'em or something? or is it simply just an accomplished feeling that you took over the map, despite having less than 5 tw's out of the 50 some odd lands actually up for grabs (thrilling).

i'm not trying to be an *** i'm just genuinely intrigued at how you guys stay motivated. what does it feel like knowing you are sticking around to wait another 4 months of near-uncontested TW's for one short-lived week of glory only talked about inside of your own faction, because lets face it deserved or not, everybody else is going to continue not to care, dunno just seems kinda lackluster to me. like a very naive goal blindly followed because you are confused thinking its all going to be 'worth it' in the end or something, when its quite the opposite lol.

in my opinion the only way this server can be saved is for people to break loyaltys now and to start prioritizing competition better. i mean how do we know if even after narla disbands and you guys reset the map, everybody isn't going to flock to some other PvE faction that lures you in with easy access to all end-game content, right? we all know the land doesn't even matter really anymore with the exception of apoth, which when considering 'the black market' is nothing really. its going to have to come down to breaking everybody up and numerous leaders emerging from both inside current narla and outside.

just sayin'
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    If they get all lands they will break apart like it happen with CQ there will be alwasy someone who will disagree at one point making another guild, taking players from Narla..

Bloodcrap part time god, i love when u assume things that arent like my "40dex points"b:laugh

Man boy i make fell a star like, David Beckham dont know were u got those informations, thing is i never cared about what u did or have, if u pure, light, whatever......

But dammm u seem to talked a lot about me in the past with someone who gave bad info....b:pleased

And jack *** i critical a lot cause im Demon Ooooooooooooooooo

lets see rings(lunar) 6%
    Dext 20 somneting points(due to armor and ONLY ARMOR)1%
    Tome 1%(20mag 1 critical)
    Masterys 3% (i know ppl argue if this is true or not but the way i cricitcal so much i belive its true)
    Belt 1% TT99 gold belt

There u go 12% (i think in not forgeting nothing) hope this help you figure it out since u assume so much about me......
    edited September 2010
    Bloodcrap part time god, i love when u assume things that arent like my "40dex points"b:laugh

Man boy i make fell a star like, David Beckham dont know were u got those informations, thing is i never cared about what u did or have, if u pure, light, whatever......

Gosh, am I the only one that didn't understand a word of this? I never assume to know anything about your build. Quite frankly I couldn't care less.

Man boy david beckham pure goodness and light . . . .

whatever indeed.

Post this in your native tongue and I will bablefish it. Will have to make more sense than this jumble of words.
    i'm just curious at what narla members are going to do when/if they take over the map. i mean even if after you guys disband, what would've made it all worth it to you? what do you take away from it? are you guys going to get like graduation rings with "Narla class of '10" chiseled into 'em or something? or is it simply just an accomplished feeling that you took over the map, despite having less than 5 tw's out of the 50 some odd lands actually up for grabs (thrilling).

Class rings? Why didn't anyone tell me before I left? Or are those only for the "Original" Narla members.

Maybe Mango wants to re-live the Nefarious days? Maybe they are the last to see that TW is over. For what was always intended as a first and foremost a "TW Faction", it might be hard to accept. I agree, however, that statements such as "Narla defended 3 TW's. Nuff said" and "We all came together to successfully defend three lands", all of which have been posted (straight faced, mind you) on these forums, are laughable.

As for resetting the map, that will only happen if FW doesnt' come out before they take the map. If it does, this server will be a ghost town like it was on day 1. Sad, but I'm afraid its true.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    As for resetting the map, that will only happen if FW doesnt' come out before they take the map. If it does, this server will be a ghost town like it was on day 1. Sad, but I'm afraid its true.

It already is smart guyb b:laugh

What the hell happen to you B wizards and Proski???

Lat time i was in arch you 3 were like holding hands with each other now you look like school kids figthing???

Proski i dont like you but i will do anything just to kill those narla wizards if you know waht i meanb:dirtyb:dirty
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    archers pwn wizzies

/discuss