TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you put in all caps it will do that. You have to mix in lower case in the post before the capped portion I think.

LIKE THIS.

You mean..
    LIKE THIS?

YES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish we could arrange exhibition "TW" matches with other factions. And you wouldn't have to be map "touching" in order to do it. Although I am sorta fond of touching... hmm... doh uhh... Yeah those would be pretty fun I think xD Like I know some factions have trouble getting 80 members for a single tw, so maybe it could be like 40v40, 60v60, 80v80 or some shizzle like that. What was I saying about touching again? Oh nevermind...

There seems to be a lot of fighting with words here. Keep it up. It's more entertaining than a real TW. A beautiful mind is so much sharper then a sword. Don't give us that internet arguing ****. A battle of minds is the only one worth fighting, no hp charms in those fights :D
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish we could arrange exhibition "TW" matches with other factions. And you wouldn't have to be map "touching" in order to do it. Although I am sorta fond of touching... hmm... doh uhh... Yeah those would be pretty fun I think xD Like I know some factions have trouble getting 80 members for a single tw, so maybe it could be like 40v40, 60v60, 80v80 or some shizzle like that. What was I saying about touching again? Oh nevermind...

There seems to be a lot of fighting with words here. Keep it up. It's more entertaining than a real TW. A beautiful mind is so much sharper then a sword. Don't give us that internet arguing ****. A battle of minds is the only one worth fighting, no hp charms in those fights :D

I like your idea. :) And you seem a bit preoccupied with 'touching'... :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary
    _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like your idea. :) And you seem a bit preoccupied with 'touching'... :o

He's touching "MINE".. <3

-Prov-
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:dirty Did someone say touching? :o
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

they should like allow TW 'tickets' so that spectators can watch lol.
    coin funds then split and mailed to the participating tw factions :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Minimuss - Sanctuary
    Minimuss - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Updated TW map as of 09/13: Sanctuaryb:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options

There are better ways to spectate <3 n_n
  • MistressBunn - Sanctuary
    MistressBunn - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Then they can see how disorganized Amplified is, right?
  • merchant0101
    merchant0101 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They can be disorganized who knows. But if they are holding for an hour with half the number of the attackers that's pretty impressive while being disorganized. They would have even more potential than the attackers.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

says pizza nerd, posting from a forum alt that has a screenshot taken by him attached to a post attached to the alt account..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=821572

you were saying..? WHO is disorganized?

bravo. thanks for the laugh.
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm just saying, though he's a nice and cool guy >.> Pizza can't use proper grammar and punctuation lol. Also, on side note, the words spouted here are so cute seeing as they aren't actually said in game where it all matters. Would rather see people fight wit to wit in game, hell set a time and date and debateeeee.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PizzaNerd doesn't use any bit of proper grammar, so it is highly doubtful it is him.
    It's rather rude to make assumption like that.
    So unless you have proper evidence that it is said person, I suggest you keep it to yourself instead of making a person look bad.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They can be disorganized who knows. But if they are holding for an hour with half the number of the attackers that's pretty impressive while being disorganized. They would have even more potential than the attackers.

or maybe, the attacker was even more spectacularly disorganized b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Posting from alts is so lame D:
    How can we take you srsly if you won't even show who you are.
    This is fun :D No need to hide xD
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sweet jesus.....Wat is this I dont even. b:dirty

But I do like the Nef/Vind/Ene vs Regi/Leg/Amp that would be kick *** O.O
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sorry, to simplify. Enelysion will be attacking whoever we want. I don't really care about tripling factions any longer. Long TW's with factions of equal strength is what I want.

Edit: I'll just remove some of that so this doesnt continue due to the post below.

OMG <333 , I love the way you think b:dirty

But I actually found something to talk about here , I'm sure ppl will love me for it :

So , again I see that these forums are still the same , as well as this server .

Still the same stupidity , arrogance & drama on them as always .

I should really quote myself but I haven't checked these forums nor posted on them in a while so I'm lazy to find my posts . But anyway , you guys know the " do what the server wants or you're an enemy to all " thing .

What is dis , I don't even ... Why all this fuss because a faction ( In this case , enely ) doesn't attack nef anymore ? It's been long since they're no longer the top faction and there's plenty of other choices to attack now .

Also , I've noticed that there's been no QQing like this when they attacked vind . Is it because they got lots of ex-nefs ? You ppl are in love with them or something , or like stalking them in TW ?

Every faction is free or SHOULD BE free to attack any1 they please . And what's with this constant "colored map " ? Apparently some ppl would prefer to have 5-10 min TWs ( either roll some1 or get rolled , or just a no show ) but have a colorful map .

Since when are 5-10 min rolls considered TWs ? I'd rather have a less colored map but with 1-3 hour wars than a colorful one with 5-10 rolls due to ganks .

If you look at the pvp rankings you won't see much improvement on kills over the last year on this server . Shows how much "pvp " ( and by pvp I mean all pvp related events , TW included ) has been going on here .

I understand no1 had any choices before since there was no1 to attack but nef but that isn't the case anymore for a long time now yet you ppl keep doing it . Seriously wtf is up with every 1 ?

OH! Here's a suggestion . Why don't the ppl QQing here ( and no I won't give names ) stop worrying so much about what other factions do and about so called "alliances" and take better care of their own factions .

/inb4nerdrageb:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seems to be a lot of generalization, which is probably fair since it is mainly the same people each week reading this thread. Even still, to say the server has a "gang up on one" mentality, is probably an unfair statement to make at this point. I don't care who attacks who. Your faction should always strive to take on challenges, what form those challenges come in is really up to the individual factions discretion.

You're just catching a glimpse of the long brewing tension between Enelysion and Amplified. To base an evaluation of the entire server off of this rivalry probably isn't accurate in the least. One factions rhyme and reason does not equate to another factions.

As for the lack of PvP kills on this server, can't say I really care lol. I think the server as a whole has kind of grown out of this need for "intense pvpeh" considering it is a PvE server. I would assume it is only natural for PvP to slow down. It's freaking expensive to do given the difference between the economy now, and the economy of when you and I would PK Aya. The cost is not offset by how "fun" it is. PvP is mad boring in this game. It's also broken as hell. Debate this point all you like, but it's pretty much fact.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OMG <333 , I love the way you think b:dirty

But I actually found something to talk about here , I'm sure ppl will love me for it :

So , again I see that these forums are still the same , as well as this server .

I should really quote myself but I haven't checked these forums nor posted on them in a while so I'm lazy to find my posts . But anyway , you guys know the " do what the server wants or you're an enemy to all " thing .

What is dis , I don't even ... Why all this fuss because a faction ( In this case , enely ) doesn't attack nef anymore ? It's been long since they're no longer the top faction and there's plenty of other choices to attack now .

Also , I've noticed that there's been no QQing like this when they attacked vind . Is it because they got lots of ex-nefs ? You ppl are in love with them or something , or like stalking them in TW ?

Every faction is free or SHOULD BE free to attack any1 they please . And what's with this constant "colored map " ? Apparently some ppl would prefer to have 5-10 min TWs ( either roll some1 or get rolled , or just a no show ) but have a colorful map .

Since when are 5-10 min rolls considered TWs ? I'd rather have a less colored map but with 1-3 hour wars than a colorful one with 5-10 rolls due to ganks .

If you look at the pvp rankings you won't see much improvement on kills over the last year on this server . Shows how much "pvp " ( and by pvp I mean all pvp related events , TW included ) has been going on here .

I understand no1 had any choices before since there was no1 to attack but nef but that isn't the case anymore for a long time now yet you ppl keep doing it . Seriously wtf is up with every 1 ?

OH! Here's a suggestion . Why don't the ppl QQing here ( and no I won't give names ) stop worrying so much about what other factions do and about so called "alliances" and take better care of their own factions .

/inb4nerdrageb:bye

I agree with you what say, but that's how it's always been. Regicide got criticized for doing the same thing a year ago, so it's only tradition that we stay consistent with it. b:surrender

A year ago you would've argued with me about this, but now you seem to agree with what I had to say. Maybe your viewpoint has changed a lot since then, but who knows? (I'm not saying that's bad either ijs). :p
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I agree with you what say, but that's how it's always been. Regicide got criticized for doing the same thing a year ago, so it's only tradition that we stay consistent with it. b:surrender

A year ago you would've argued with me about this, but now you seem to agree with what I had to say. Maybe your viewpoint has changed a lot since then, but who knows? (I'm not saying that's bad either ijs). :p

Well lots of friends do tell me that I have changed allot . My current faction might be at fault for that too . I can say we're the strongest at this point or just equal to another faction , some week we loose , some week we win .

We've fought over arch , won & lost it liek 3 times by now , also fought over 1k yet but haven't lost that since capturing it ( lvl 1 land TWs are fun <3 ), at least not yet . We also get 2-way'd sometimes as well as our rival faction of pretty much equal strength and we usually can't defend that , neither can them . We end up loosing lands , gaining them .

However ppl are kinda used to it and don't QQ much about it . If there's QQ then there's about ppl thinking x is allied to y which is wrong .

And ofc there are non-factors & idiots in every faction that will always QQ no matter what .

Bottom line is , I find a server where there are 0 alliances better . Even if some factions might fail in comparison to older server ones ( not much anymore though , ppl got better & learning even moar ) I like how they do what's best for their faction w/o caring much what about the server wants .

But how's this for a change : would you believe that I actually applied to be an exec ? Something that I've refused countless times in SW & LG and in my 1st RT fac . b:shocked

Sometimes I wonder if it really is me b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PizzaNerd doesn't use any bit of proper grammar, so it is highly doubtful it is him.
    It's rather rude to make assumption like that.
    So unless you have proper evidence that it is said person, I suggest you keep it to yourself instead of making a person look bad.
    thats kinda contradictory seeing you called out a whole faction on a server thread when the reality was only 1 person caused it. Not only do they have to deal with that scammer but also the stress of someone writing out a 'faction rumour' ...kinda felt sorry for Kupuntu too cause he frequents the forums
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=860952

And ofc there are non-factors & idiots in every faction that will always QQ no matter what .
    does it include idiot girls that go running to their ingame BF QQing about how innocent they think they are while spamming the forums?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats kinda contradictory seeing you called out a whole faction on a server thread when the reality was only 1 person caused it. Not only do they have to deal with that scammer but also the stress of someone writing out a 'faction rumour' ...kinda felt sorry for Kupuntu too cause he frequents the forums
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=860952

Decep if just hug me once I will feel better instantly. b:dirty

Me and Mista had a convo where he said there were more people getting '****' by us since he had met some others than the one who was constantly WCing yesterday. I have a feeling that those were his friends who were just spreading rumors, not actually people who got '****'.

I am not sure if that one dude really even got **** by anyone. It wouldn't be the first time someone was trying to spread rumors about Revenge...

Also, Mista is an old friend of mine, we used to be in TrueMyths together.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think the concept of alliances and them tangling makes this TW scene a lot more interesting than it is. Who is doing what and with who, finding evidence of "behind-the-scenes" plans; that's all just extra interest. Where is the fun in "x" attacking "y" just cause? xD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    stuff

First you say you love the drama, now you're here preaching some..."omigawd just play the game". Which is fine, but that's not making the drama more intense! The troll in you compels you!

and how do you know doc didn't just post that to bait my favorite big boobed red wizard onto Sanct forums? b:dirty

Also, you have changed a lot. A year ago I think you were having forum wars with some Steel people and you guys were posting screen shots of each other's dead bodies. Or some such.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does it include idiot girls that go running to their ingame QQing about how innocent they think they are while spamming the forums?

Sigh , and I thought I explained it clearly to you before in PMs and on skype that time and it was all set & done . Try to remember those pms & that convo since I won't repeat myself again , ijs .

What I post are MY OWN(big enough to see?) opinions . Even if I'd be playing with my rl friends/gf/mother , you name it I wouldn't agree with them if I'd think they'd be wrong .

Now , let's stay on topic :

1st Vindicate get's bashed because they're not a " do what the server wants , bla bla" faction and now it's Enely . And yes I find that incredibly stupid . What if it was your faction in such a situation ? What's so fun about TWing against the same faction for a whole year now ? Don't you ppl get bored or anything ? You were forced to before but this isn't the case anymore , so why not like , take a break from the usual & check out how fighting other factions is like ? Then you could resume to the nef wars if you're enjoying those more .

Besides , pvping against different ppl/factions can be a whole different story as the TW squads , strategy , member & faction's playing style as a whole might be totally different than what you've been used to by now .

I've recently applied as an exec in Leviathan and will be helping out with TW squads ( more than usual ) so & I've been asking some old sanc ppl that I knew that are in different factions about squad setups . But can I make full use of them ? No , because it depends how many of each classes you got , what gears they have , how they play & those differ per faction .

Just throwing that out there .

But this was just a suggestion , not telling any1 to do it . However I've noticed how allot of ppl here tend to be more "aggressive" to the ones that want to do something different for a change .

Sometimes , I wish I could move my RT faction here for 1-2 weeks ( I couldn't bare to play in this server again for more than that ) . Sure it wouldn't be that strong compared to 2 year old server ones gear wise at least ( experience , I think we got enough of that now :P ) but it would be far from a non-factor , ijs .

I wonder how bashed we'd get if we'd do exactly what the server doesn't want and refused all timed attacks . Or even better , time attacks with another faction that thinks the same as us & attack the factions that haven't been 2 or 3-way'd by factor factions in ages .

Now , peace out . Trolling Tide forums don't kill brain cells as much as some posts in this thread do .

Even if some are stupid & not rly funny at least they're meant to be that way , not intentional .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jajajajajaja Such good stuff, as usual can't let it go, wondering if its an obsession now. b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited September 2010
    Options
    stuff
    but really if you dont like the stuff on the forums that kills braincells just dont look, much less post anything that ends with you typing:
    /flame on

you: "oh my idiotic drama ramble ramble!"
    you: *feeds with /flameon posts*
    you: "oh ho ho more drama and flame whats wrong with this server etc etc"
    you: *decides to feed more*
    you: /facepalms "look at you guys, ramble ramble ramble"
    you: *feeds with a even bigger post*

thats the pattern i see aya >____>
    you need to go to LC or something and get a intellectual wife like rose n get laid (well shes kinda taken tho) b:chuckle
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What exactly does the 'server want'? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Guns, girls, and gold?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Guns, girls, and gold?
    Guns, gear, and gold. b:cool no need for temptations