TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're the biggest moron in this thread. Did you really earn it? Yes; you've earned it. Moron. b:chuckle

The KING of Morons speaks. Hail TheDan. b:victory

Seriously dude, get a life. Instead of flaming me which I almost always keep my cool despite your personal attacks, focus on yourself.

But hey, like I said, it was my personal opinion and nothing against others.

TheDan is the embodiment of rudeness in PWI. Stay on topic TheDuhn.

It seems like I always strike a nerve on the KING whenever I post. LOL.
  • iamcleric
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vindicate is growing and developing in all aspects of being a faction, that includes TW. Nefarious represents the most logical choice for our faction at the moment, same thing for when Enelysion was close to us and we had to exchange battles. Instead of you saying its us taking advantage of Nef's dwindling number as our motive, maybe you should rephrase yourself in saying its the best option for any faction in our situation.

I agree that Vindicate is growing and developing.

And I certainly agree that Nefarious is a logical choice compared to Regicide at the moment.

Of course the numbers of Nefarious were not a major consideration in attacking it. I look forward then to the day that you'd attack Regicide.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    >.> Pew_Pew

O_O

i demand ur RT nickname

and who is that Pew_Pew u speak of?

b:avoid
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nefarious had hardcore PK'rs? Who? When? XD The last active Nef pk'r that I can recall is Kagura_O. Maybe I am over-looking something, but I don't think the term "hardcore pk'r" can be fairly applied to anyone in Nef, or for that matter in Sanctuary.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

O_O

i demand ur RT nickname

and who is that Pew_Pew u speak of?

b:avoid

It is a secret <3 b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nefarious had hardcore PK'rs? Who? When? XD The last active Nef pk'r that I can recall is Kagura_O. Maybe I am over-looking something, but I don't think the term "hardcore pk'r" can be fairly applied to anyone in Nef, or for that matter in Sanctuary.

Or anyone in this game tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    iamcleric wrote: »
    The KING of Morons speaks. Hail TheDan. b:victory

Seriously dude, get a life. Instead of flaming me which I almost always keep my cool despite your personal attacks, focus on yourself.

But hey, like I said, it was my personal opinion and nothing against others.

TheDan is the embodiment of rudeness in PWI. Stay on topic TheDuhn.

It seems like I always strike a nerve on the KING whenever I post. LOL.

Haha, keep raging. You don't know me at all if you don't think I'm enjoying this. b:pleased Your pathetic attempts at trolling aren't fooling anyone. I use my knowledge and experience to validate my points. You on the other hand, have yet to refute a single one of my points with anything other than more useless junk or nonsense to change the topic and ignore logic. I don't pretend to know everything, but your opinions mistake sense with ignorance. You're just lost.

I have zero respect for people like you trolling on alt accounts with your broken logic that you can't back up. If you're going to keep arguing with me, at least use sound logic for once and prove me wrong. I will apologize and correct myself when my arguments are proven wrong. If you're going to troll on people, at least do it the right way. Have a good day.

:)

BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • iamcleric
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haha, keep raging. You don't know me at all if you don't think I'm enjoying this. b:pleased Your pathetic attempts at trolling aren't fooling anyone. I use my knowledge and experience to validate my points. You on the other hand, have yet to refute a single one of my points with anything other than more useless junk or nonsense to change the topic and ignore logic. I don't pretend to know everything, but your opinions mistake sense with ignorance. You're just lost.

I have zero respect for people like you trolling on alt accounts with your broken logic that you can't back up. If you're going to keep arguing with me, at least use sound logic for once and prove me wrong. I will apologize and correct myself when my arguments are proven wrong. If you're going to troll on people, at least do it the right way. Have a good day.

LOL i am enjoying it the most b:victory it only shows your moronic ways and what regicide represents - the silent laughing stock of sanctuary. but i am thankful in a way that you respond to my posts - it seems you are drawn to my moronic posts.

troll? hmmm take a look in the mirror. oh wait, you don't even wanna see yourself in the mirror b:victory :):):):):)

everyone has their opinion. and your feeble attempts to make yourself sound high and mighty by putting down other peoples opinion only shows your rudeness, arrogance, childishness, and foolishness.

i am having a good day :):):):)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL i am enjoying it the most b:victory it only shows your moronic ways and what regicide represents - the silent laughing stock of sanctuary. but i am thankful in a way that you respond to my posts - it seems you are drawn to my moronic posts.

troll? hmmm take a look in the mirror. oh wait, you don't even wanna see yourself in the mirror b:victory :):):):):)

I'm not even going to bother giving you a serious response. Nothing you post is even worth responding to, you worthless troll. Let me know when you have anything with the slightest bit of intelligence to argue with my logic. Until then, don't bother coming back to post your nonsense trash here.

And oh please, try to troll me with something that couldn't be better articulated by a ten year old. 'I know you are but what am I?' Time to move on to more important affairs. b:bye

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not even going to bother giving you a serious response. Nothing you post is even worth responding to

And yet you responded b:embarrass

:p Had too say it...LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options

Speaking of more important affairs... *ahem.* Shouldn't you be getting back to working with that thick paint brush? <3 b:dirty

• iamcleric
    edited September 2010
    Options

hehehe b:laugh

anyways TheDuh, logically speaking....b:shutup
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes- I believe they did... Regicide changed the course of TW in a couple different levels... Things as simple as putting up the Slogan "Looking for squad members.." to make it harder to target people in the T menu.... Regicide brought that to Sanctuary.
    I was in Regicide after their rise to power and I have seen their members... they were nothing (gear wise) compared to the Nefarious I came from lol but they had good strategies- I remember when they gave us a dose of our own medicine and full charged up center and we couldnt push them back out lol I remember when they came up with strategies and formations that no one had seen on this server before... they earned it.

Nefarious wont even show up to a 1v1 lol... there is nothing logical or strategic about it...

Not my problem lol xD

Yes I do remember- I agreed with you once the map was red but only because we had no more goals as a faction together, at least no goals that everyone agreed on. I wasnt flaming you honey <3 Solo me gusta molestarte b:chuckle

Necessity is the mother of all progress.

I remember the times Regicide was rolled over in 5minutes, i was there LOL, but the progress made due to necessity and member recruiting made them win in the end.

Nefarious has had somethings very different throughout the time, #1 Since the start of the server until now, Charm reimbursement + extra coins which kept the motivation of the members to keep TWing, their first goal which was accomplished. Full red map, after that the motivation to keep TWing declined and members kept quitting the game or the faction due to 20~ TWs per weekend.

The necessity to progress and become stronger is now for Nefarious. Hoping they stand up and keep on going as they truly did fight their way to map domination. Now i will probably get flamed over that phrase LOL but i'm not diminishing anyone else either because all the other factions that kept attacking Nefarious, using coins from their own budget to buy charms really did put a lot of effort into their goals.

Bad thing is that now some of the TWs are just seen as charm **** and not a challenge. There won't be progress as long as that doesn't change.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It is a secret <3 b:mischievous

mmm im going to find out :O *ask pimpi*
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

The people they let play this game. xD All I can say here.

Necessity is the mother of all progress.

I remember the times Regicide was rolled over in 5minutes, i was there LOL, but the progress made due to necessity and member recruiting made them win in the end.

Eeheheh I was at those TWs too. :P Thankfully I just started TWing back then and not knowing what I was doing. The short TWs kind of put an ease on that... Having to not know what I was doing a shorter time. But as my time in Regicide went on and the TWs grew long, Just WOW. It was a good time and made me wish I had TW'd sooner.

Oh.. and the rest you had posted was great, Stormy. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh gosh all these who attached who ,who did what makes no sense at all(in THIS thread that is lol),everyone has their opinion about it,and every faction should keep doin whatever they want to not what some troll demands <.<
    I just went throu all those post from these days,many are so ridiciously contradictions to itself xD,especially with whole alliance thingies...
    I mean it was quite obvious who was allianced with who,when ,who broke it,who isnt allianced with who anymore...do i have to keep going LOL?

But on a serious note:
    Stormy and Mendy go to your south corners D: and get rdy for tws b:cute

Strifey go back to your tw coordination corner nao! >:D
    Legendary b:dirty
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh gosh all these who attached who ,who did what makes no sense at all(in THIS thread that is lol),everyone has their opinion about it,and every faction should keep doin whatever they want to not what some troll demands <.<
    I just went throu all those post from these days,many are so ridiciously contradictions to itself xD,especially with whole alliance thingies...
    I mean it was quite obvious who was allianced with who,when ,who broke it,who isnt allianced with who anymore...do i have to keep going LOL?

But on a serious note:

Strifey go back to your tw coordination corner nao! >:D
    Legendary b:dirty

Shuuuu :O <3 ehe and yes LG b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nuuuu Naita go to your bad *** corner too !!! thats a demand!
    b:cute b:chuckle <3 LG <3 (ahahaah we are such LG trolls)
    sry i felt boring seein only Ene and amp b:bye
    edited September 2010
    Options

my what corner o.ob:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    omg if i now reply to that....we truly are trolls D:
    now lets go shu to corners and get rdy for weekend wars b:cute b:dirty
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    papi go to ur corner!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Don't get all high and mighty on yourself yet...I have been nice in not responding to you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    papi go to ur corner!

yes sir Stealthy b:cute b:chuckle

oh trollin is so much fun b:surrender
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options

But on a serious note:

b:dirty make me papi <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

How can we be boring? We have tranny barbs. b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How can we be boring? We have tranny barbs. b:shy

that does not make you not boring (>< double negative), that just makes you plain sexy b:dirtyb:kiss kibbles <3 *spanks*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No, as I said I'm ashamed of myself for allowing myself to be professionally trolled. I apologize to everyone for my actions many pages back. I am sorry, Deceptistar, for focusing my energy and letting you lure me in. I won't allow you to bring out anger and hostility again. b:victory
    im sry too nast. From now on i shouldnt focus my energy too on someone doc told me needs 'a good 10 years of experience with someone in real life who can smack your face when you **** up.' b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my what corner o.ob:shocked

Don't go to that corner, come to my corner of loooooove, you know the one.
  • Turook - Sanctuary
    Turook - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I normally don't read or reply to this thread, but from what I've read so far. All i can do is LMMFAO.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am glad your first post is "LMMFAO" =P

No, I am not being sarcastic :p
    im sry too nast. From now on i shouldnt focus my energy too on someone doc told me needs 'a good 10 years of experience with someone in real life who can smack your face when you **** up.' b:victory

Thank you, Star =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]