Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ROSEH WHY NO HI FOR MAJY! I WILL HAVE TO PUNESH b:chuckle

b:sweat Since when are you on the forums b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:sweat Since when are you on the forums b:shocked

since mah princess needs her knight. b:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options

ROFL...haha ;)
    rose is mah forum SEEESTTTAAA :O
    shes the sweetest of sweets lol

:P b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *tuggs* :3
    Are you saying you know the exact extent of this faction's strength? Are you implying that this faction has now become a much more worthy target compared to Nef?

yeah he PMed me ingame before the TW, then sent me a personal msn mail, then after the tw when im not even associated with him that much or at all. tbh kinda felt a bit stalker-ish.... :/ pls dont repeat it too much, it makes me a little uncomfortable in a out-of-game context...

Actually it was instant messenger. Mmm I don't think I sent one before. I know I did to Chu but I'm sorry you feel someone being a good sport and saying they are looking forward to the TW is stalker-like. You make take it as poking fun but it wasnt. As for sending you an IM I remember very well that you "manage" the faction via MSN IM and forums, at least while I was your Marshal.

So now to "Social Skills 101." I even talk with my Nef friends and let them know I look forward to fights with them. After our TW's we all exchange congratulations with each other. I'm sorry if you're lacking social skills. Wasn't it like 2 or 3 weeks ago we talked for maybe 10 minutes nicely with each other? While we are not friends and we both know it very well it's actually common courtesy to say "good fight," "hey that was fun!" or even a "thank you." besides world chat "45 vs 80" and be a sore loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think we may get some inter faction wars within the next 2-3 weeks or so b:sin Rose can be in the middle of it b:dirty Yumm I love sandwhiches.

I'd like to see Nefarious + Enelysion + Vindicate Vs Regicide + Amplified + Legendary. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Rose can be in the middle of it b:dirty Yumm I love sandwhiches.

b:surprised

I am not sure about PvE TW's...b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Majou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surprised

I am not sure about PvE TW's...b:embarrass

Basically all you do is fight mobs. b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Basically all you do is fight mobs. b:laugh

Well, seems to be like that on LC lately too...although TW = Dead on LC b:sad

And NO idea why I am sad about it since I was never one of those "OMG TW IS AMAZING!" types of people...But I guess once something is gone you start to miss it...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Majou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, seems to be like that on LC lately too...although TW = Dead on LC b:sad

And NO idea why I am sad about it since I was never one of those "OMG TW IS AMAZING!" types of people...But I guess once something is gone you start to miss it...b:surrender

I'm that type too lol. Been TWing since like level 5X. Hated it somewhere between lv 90 and 100.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm that type too lol. Been TWing since like level 5X. Hated it somewhere between lv 90 and 100.

Yeah, I started about 6x....I built myself for Cata only...the main reason I went Sage tbh (but <3 it) b:surrender

Having been in some INSANE wars, looking back they were fun but atm 3hr wars = fml when you go through just about a full plat as a cleric b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually it was instant messenger. Mmm I don't think I sent one before. I know I did to Chu but I'm sorry you feel someone being a good sport and saying they are looking forward to the TW is stalker-like. You make take it as poking fun but it wasnt. As for sending you an IM I remember very well that you "manage" the faction via MSN IM and forums, at least while I was your Marshal.

So now to "Social Skills 101." I even talk with my Nef friends and let them know I look forward to fights with them. After our TW's we all exchange congratulations with each other. I'm sorry if you're lacking social skills. Wasn't it like 2 or 3 weeks ago we talked for maybe 10 minutes nicely with each other? While we are not friends and we both know it very well it's actually common courtesy to say "good fight," "hey that was fun!" or even a "thank you." besides world chat "45 vs 80" and be a sore loser.
    well the reason i say this is im not oblivious to every pm and msn that is being sent to our members/officers and tbh its really hard to be social to someone whos saying one thing and then saying another thing to other pple. Just because i dont mention it doesnt mean i dont hear it. Your friendly demeaner then, and your quick 180 response now kinda shows how shallow it really was. Also theres nothing sore about 45vs80, we did well with 1hr and im actually proud for my members. I think its quite the feat there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dammit rose you topped 10k >___>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think Amp did insanely well considering the odds we were up against
    We did awesome give us a full 80 and Enel would never have had a chance to beat usb:victory. Lol i know i was little more then a meat shield during the whole damn thing but i kill'd my fair share of Enelies(no offense) And i really had a blast in fighting you guys. Am I a little disappointed that we lost? Yes I am but hell we can beat Nef and that shows our strength with the little we had. Superior strategy does wonders when your outgunned and we show that at ever TW we do.

Way to go my fellow Ampies you did well and fought hard lets see what we can do next TWb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well the reason i say this is im not oblivious to every pm and msn that is being sent to our members/officers and tbh its really hard to be social to someone whos saying one thing and then saying another thing to other pple. Just because i dont mention it doesnt mean i dont hear it. Your friendly demeaner then, and your quick 180 response now kinda shows how shallow it really was. Also theres nothing sore about 45vs80, we did well with 1hr and im actually proud for my members. I think its quite the feat there.

When I say I am looking forward to a TW I really am. Amplified is different than Vindi or Nef and I want to see how other factions do battle. Should I not want to experience a fight with Amplified? As for my comment about seeing you in TW, yes I'd love to kill you in TW. =P

What you hear that I say? I only talk to two officers in your factions till and they are not on frequent at all anymore. Also our conversations are never about you as you want to think :) Almost everyone once was removed from my friends list so no, I don't know when they are on to PM. Prov recently got pissy with me the other day when he found I removed him. *shrug* So I'm sorry you really don't know what I say because my tongue has been bit until mainly Friday night. It was my excitement... and dibs on killing you :p

Yes, your "45 vs 80" appeared very poor in world chat. It was like "a bigger faction was picking on us QQ!" which is poor sportsmanship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options

My Bad b:surrender

TBH...I though it would reset...LMAO :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I don't think that was the only thing that was topped. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Very interesting thought. My interpretation: Nef is not even an equal to you Ene, so it is not even an option for attacking. Does this mean Nef is too strong for even the Ene to beat? Or too easy that they don't seem to matter? Of course you are free to choose who you are attacking, but how can you be so sure that you are "equal of power." Are you saying you know the exact extent of this faction's strength? Are you implying that this faction has now become a much more worthy target compared to Nef?

No, I don't remember exactly claiming to know any faction's strength before fighting them repeatedly besides who I assume the #1 faction to be at the present time. Just like we have not faced Nefarious in awhile, i have no idea of how strong they are or weak they are in terms with Enelysion from the last time nor did I say "Lets attack Amplified cause they are weaker/cause they are equal strength/cause they are stronger." I know nothing about Amplified as a faction and dont claim to know anything about them, they are not my concern Enelysion is. I simply was trying to state that a TW with two factions that are equal in strength is much more fun then being the overpowered faction or facing the overpowered faction as much as is it near impossible I guess to have that equality remain for either side.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

knight? i thought you are a girl no way you can be a knight hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When I say I am looking forward to a TW I really am. Amplified is different than Vindi or Nef and I want to see how other factions do battle. Should I not want to experience a fight with Amplified? As for my comment about seeing you in TW, yes I'd love to kill you in TW. =P
    lol thats only the tip of the iceberg
    Prov recently got pissy with me the other day when he found I removed him. *shrug* So I'm sorry you really don't know what I say because my tongue has been bit until mainly Friday night. It was my excitement... and dibs on killing you :p
    He wasnt pissy at all, he was joking about it to us on vent actually =o right after you pmed our officers about the tw, your response him was "oh we have tw against you?"b:thanks
    Yes, your "45 vs 80" appeared very poor in world chat. It was like "a bigger faction was picking on us QQ!" which is poor sportsmanship.
    Mines was suppose to be a motivational to my members cause they did and worked so well and to acknowledge their efforts despite the loss. Methinks its not us who is sore with that fact...;)
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually Providence started the conversation, I didn't seek him out. So as it seems I wasn't world chatting and I was hanging outside Arch gate and didn't see him then it would appear he went on the search to find me. >.< Should I feel violated like you did?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually Providence started the conversation, I didn't seek him out. So as it seems I wasn't world chatting and I was hanging outside Arch gate and didn't see him then it would appear he went on the search to find me. >.< Should I feel violated like you did?
    honestly? maybe lol. This is where you start wearing the chastity belts and make sure the rear is covered too
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually, on a final note... star you have ZERO room to speak. Half your faction abandon you in a matter of days forming Unknowns, Destiny, Dark Core, and a few others. Amplified still would have had them if you listened to their cries for you to step down and allow MidnightRed, who they WANTED to take leadership, assume the role. Don't give me that chastity belt **** and act like your the superior one.

As for now.. I am done dealing with you. Go back to trolling the forums and playing on MSN IM. Better yet, spying on other factions like you enjoy doing.

http://www.ifilmdb.com/Crunchyroll/Pictures/ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *rubs up against her* <3<3 <3b:cuteb:cute

This post is very relevant to my interests. b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This Is Madness!

How the hell do you do all capital letters in one word?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think that was the only thing that was topped. b:surrender

ROFL Dan...haha :p
    knight? i thought you are a girl no way you can be a knight hehe

b:shutup
    This post is very relevant to my interests. b:dirty

inorite b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary
    _PROVIDENCE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Prov recently got pissy with me the other day when he found I removed him. *shrug* So I'm sorry you really don't know what I say because my tongue has been bit until mainly Friday night.

I LOL'ed IRL.

Star, Doc, Vin... did I sounded "pissy", and "hurtful" when I was on ventrilo right after me and Alex's conversation? *teary eyes*

I was more amused by the fact that you uttered "Enelysion vs. Amp was a fair fight." Which, I appreciated in hearing it from you since it was obvious that you saw your faction and ours as equal in caliber... ^^

-Prov-
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually, on a final note... star you have ZERO room to speak. Half your faction abandon you in a matter of days forming Unknowns, Destiny, Dark Core, and a few others. Amplified still would have had them if you listened to their cries for you to step down and allow MidnightRed, who they WANTED to take leadership, assume the role. Don't give me that chastity belt **** and act like your the superior one.

As for now.. I am done dealing with you. Go back to trolling the forums and playing on MSN IM. Better yet, spying on other factions like you enjoy doing.

http://www.ifilmdb.com/Crunchyroll/Pictures/ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg
    at last your true colors show lol...
    Anyway, always pursue new ways of improving, because there are always ways to improve. ;) there is much more involved in such incidents than one can try to explain to an outsider, drama does not come black and white. But the fact is that we are still alive, working hard, and growing well with loyal support and that says alot by itself.
    This Is Madness!

i think you have to make the word super long like i did xD i know short words like lmfao doesnt work Caps
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

you do realize that all of those are dead (disbanded in destiny's case) guilds, dont you? do you really think that people incapable of keeping tiny guilds alive (and the members happy) could run a larger guild effectively? you're crazy...
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bleh guys. What's with the drama. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This Is Madness!

If you put in all caps it will do that. You have to mix in lower case in the post before the capped portion I think.

LIKE THIS.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty