Your most facepalm worthy moment ingame

Options

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WOAH! O_O my own thread Necroed after all this time!
    Never thought it would make a comeback (was reading it everynow and again when it died to make me laugh), sure to be locked soon, but heck, its still hilarious b:laugh

Konari come back to us ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well before this gets locked, I had the weirdest facepalm moment.

???: Ugh! I dont wanna fly all the way to *** for ***
    Me: Why don't you just teleport?
    ???:Well I'm already in town, the town teleport wont work
    Me: no, I mean use the teleport master
    ???: isn't that just to buy more teleport stones in case you run out?
    Me: *facepalm*

He was lvl 73 -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well since it's already been necro'd...

Place: Valley of Disaster (BH59)
    Character: lkurei (74 sin)
    Squad: Sin x2 (both 74), Cleric (70), BM (???), Wiz (79), Veno (???)

Situation: Disconnected just as we started Drake and I logged back in. Inner harmony, stealth escape, tab (auto target), double spark, rising dragon, tackling slash, subsea, rib strike, and normal attacks as soon as I got back in. Asked for an invite after that and didn't notice that I had just killed the other sin in the squad until I got ganked. b:surrender
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After over 7 TT runs, about 200 mysterious chips, and over 1mil coins...
    I had ALL my mats for tt80 gold bracers.
    Had my friend craft it for me, I needed LA...
    I blame it on the alcohol he had the night before, but he crafted HA for me instead.
    Luckily someone bought them for 3mil and I could buy almost all the mats back that I farmed... and he chipped in the mysterious chips for the gold mats and subs. b:bye

/inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Me* This squad fails -.-
    *Sqaud* Icy Silence
    *Me* ........Wc....
    Needless to say it was a very akward bh =/
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Sqaud* Icy Silence
    *Me* ........Wc....

LOL...died laughing b:laughb:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WOAH! O_O my own thread Necroed after all this time!
    Never thought it would make a comeback (was reading it everynow and again when it died to make me laugh), sure to be locked soon, but heck, its still hilarious b:laugh

Konari come back to us ;-;

where has my big sexy gone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Sqaud* Icy Silence
    *Me* ........Wc....

gah! ive done that..

Me:This barbs a moron
    rest of squad: "lols"
    barb leaves squad...
    Me: WC b:surrender
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, this is a thread worth necroing (because people never stop failing).

Back in the year 2008:
    I was looking for people to pk near the swamps. I find a cleric from my guild alrady engaged with a barbarian, so without even thinking it I go to assist him. I select my target I debuff him, send my BEE, amp him etc. Then my guildmate is "wtfareyoudoing?!" I realized I had faction protection off, I had selected my guildie for attack and thus I pked my guildie. So much for assisting my guildie b:surrender

A recent one:
    This one was right at the begining of this 2nd anniversary sale. I had bought cheaper gold which I was planning to turn into whatever pack came out for resell. Tiger packs came out, a bit of dissapointment, but at least those were better than coral packs. So I go to the boutique and buy the packs, but instead of buying tiger packs I buy coral packs b:angry. No one wanted to buy those coral packs, so I decided to open them... I got only 2 non-tokens items, however I still lose money since they weren't really valuable. Here I face-palmed irl b:cry
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was on my barb(he was like lvl61 then).That was my first char in the game and I wasnt completety aware of some stuff then,so they invited me to TT 1-1 run.I didnt know what it was so decided to try.We reached Chin and I decided to tank it in human form xD Then the cleric told me "not like that,become a kitty".And I opened a shop in the middle of TT cuz I really didnt get what she was actually asking me *Huge facepalm*b:laugh

^That one is the best so far in my opinion. b:laugh
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:shutup Ok, I just had another face palm moment.

Today my faction Kamisama had TW vs Yakuza, a guild that we could roll in 10 minutes if we took it seriously... However, I and it seems many others forgot that we had TW. In fact, I was grinding on my EP, when all the sudden I see the system message: Kamisama's attack on blablabla... Yakuza was victorious! (WTF!)

So not much to say...I just blame the damned bidding hall cause it didn't let me see when the war started...
  • Sumara - Heavens Tear
    Sumara - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Being a cleric around lvl 40 and trying to heal with no mp. I was very sleepy at the time. ^ ^;
  • IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear
    IVIrJasper - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was doing some quest today and happened to cross over Oggo the Quillhog and decided to kill it with my psy. I recall that Oggo was a boss to be done after the fb59 and I solo'd him on my barb at lvl 70 so I dropped to the ground and buffed up. I hit Oggo for 20k hits about 5-6 times.. He then proceeded to tilt his head at me and say "DIE MUTHA ****A" with a Sameul L. Jasckson voice and one shot me threw a charm.. /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I SHALL SMASH YOUR SKULL LIKE A CLAM ON MY TUMMY!
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Should have taken a screenie, happened 3 days ago. But that isnt the first case i have gotten b:laugh

Was rez'ing my newly captured walker which accidently died... this joker popped out.

???: Wow you can even rez your pet!

Me: ? Wad do you mean by 'even'

???: If you can even rez monsters then pls rez me

Me: cant, am a veno, get a cleric

???: but you rez monsters, so i bet you can rez players too

Me: Tt so-called monster is my pet, you twerp!

???: Okay, pretend tt i am a monster, your pet, and rez me

Me: *totally speechless*

???: Damn it rez me u stupid veno!

*pacepalm* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Should have taken a screenie, happened 3 days ago. But that isnt the first case i have gotten b:laugh

Was rez'ing my newly captured walker which accidently died... this joker popped out.

???: Wow you can even rez your pet!

Me: ? Wad do you mean by 'even'

???: If you can even rez monsters then pls rez me

Me: cant, am a veno, get a cleric

???: but you rez monsters, so i bet you can rez players too

Me: Tt so-called monster is my pet, you twerp!

???: Okay, pretend tt i am a monster, your pet, and rez me

Me: *totally speechless*

???: Damn it rez me u stupid veno!

*pacepalm* b:surrender

I'm pretty sure that guy was just fooling around with you. You basically got trolled /facepalm.
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not exactly, i think tt guy is new to the game. Was in a noobie town tt time, well i wasnt the only one there who got yelled at =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was in a BH 69 I believe. This cleric (and I'm going to be really nice in not using the word "fail") and her BF (a barb) were in it. It was bad enough that she had no interest in healing anyone else besides her bf (which would only make sense when he was tanking, thank goodness for my self heal).

But these words will haunt me and make me "lol" for as long as i play PWI. These words, coming from a cleric to a barb...

"Pls don't died."

You had to be there to really enjoy it. I lol'd and facepalmed at the same time.
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Whoops, how did I not see this as a necro. I could've swore I saw it in front pages. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i bought Nirvana Keys for 3 mil my accident the other day xd

and Ojimaru did that twice /facepalm

o.o
    i like potato
  • ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:thanks didn't realize there was a teleporter in west arch till 6 months into the game....
    damn b:sad

made Veno LA also, and put points into vit also. not bad, but enough so i couldn't use my proper weapon at the proper level. Then i started to read the forums... Wizz came out good b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRaid - Lost City
    NightRaid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:shutup Ok, I just had another face palm moment.

Today my faction Kamisama had TW vs Yakuza, a guild that we could roll in 10 minutes if we took it seriously... However, I and it seems many others forgot that we had TW. In fact, I was grinding on my EP, when all the sudden I see the system message: Kamisama's attack on blablabla... Yakuza was victorious! (WTF!)

So not much to say...I just blame the damned bidding hall cause it didn't let me see when the war started...

b:laugh When I saw this in Lost City I laughed. Kami losing to a guild which is lower lvled/ lower geared and attacking QQuza in a gank war lost to yakuza in 3 mins. truly worth a facepalm.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BH59 with 4 clerics, and no tank class. Lol, screenshot ---v

http://i53.tinypic.com/2mmv1jt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have a pretty worthy facepalm moment every day I play it seems... A few of the better ones that come to mind:

When I first started playing, I happened across a catshop selling socket stones - "use to add sockets to your equipment" it said... Cool! they were only 10k so I bought one, went to the boutique agent... oh, I actually need 40 stones?! b:surrender

During my fb29, fiends ring mold dropped. One squad member was spamming me to "let him see it". Being a newb, I accidentally traded it to him so he could see it, thinking I would get it back after he was done looking... wrong >< and fiends rings were pretty rare and desirable back then... I did eventually get it back, (already made into the ring) after a good friend found out who his main was and harassed him endlessly in world chat. What a pal b:cute

The same friend let me borrow his fine pataka of bodhi +4 when i was in my 50's. To show my appreciation, I decided I would refine it to +5. Again newbie me had no idea that there was a chance to fail, and yep, it reset... that took me a while to pay back, but I did ><

After farming and saving for a while I had most of the stuff to make my TT90 gold boots. I spent the last of my reserve $ to get the subs or w/e I was lacking at the time. Made the boots, sharded them, refined a little, I'm happy and all is well... Later that night I'm checking the auction house just for lolz (I'm broke now) and no less than 10 pieces of pure black fash of all types are on the first page in a row, all 1mil buy price... Talk about bad timing. I could have made about 50mil profit if I'd had the capital.

These were all great learning experiences though b:chuckle Learning the hard way really drives the point home eh? lol
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my greatest blunder.... sending our former community manager to a certain shock site played to the tune of an 80's dead or alive one hit wonder. hotdog based leekspin, anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Nerrianah - Sanctuary
    Nerrianah - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ahaha, I love this thread. Made me laugh the first time it was created and made me laugh now that it was necroed b:laugh

my facepalm moment...

This happened after my first gamma where a friend got immaculate garnet shard and cheered for earning a mil.

Later I saw in AH that Immaculate ruby shard was worth only 100k, so I thought someone forgot to add a zero and I bought it. I was all happy that i saved 900k... only to be told by a fac member that ruby shards are pretty worthless and they usually go at that price.
    /facepalm...

second one

I used to buy the cheapest kind of arrows, so one day I wasnt paying attention and I bought 10k of the expensive ones. Realizing this blunder and being angry about it I sold the 10k of arrows back to NPC fast, only to realize - as soon as I hit sell - that I could've used those arrows ayway.... stupid :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Meh my facepalm moment came when I accidentally sold a decent mold to the npc in game, I want to kick that npc's ***, it so made money from me that day.

It was a sky demon's pearl (the necklace with +5% hp. =x)

I was admittedly pissed about it at first, but I did end up laughing it off.

This, other mold, same story
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mine was in BH 69 Pole * the boss everyone loves to hate* sent my pet into pull pole no prombles at all * stow pet* yup and pole after me *check* turns to run back to the tank and the rest of team But hell no the silly bugger am I cicked on the pillars where u tab in for Pole and nob and run Right into them b:shocked instead of racing down the passage way with pole hot on my *** only to turn around right into Pole
    few hits later form pole one dead veno stuck between the tab in pillars with a Few WTF and LOL's from the rest of team members b:surrender
    2nd try went has planed and no team wipe thank gawd and man i felt like an ***
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LAWL
    So let me this one time during a TT 1-x run I did with my buds: a barb, bm, cleric, and a sin.
    The barb for some reaosn didn't have the HP to really tank Lord of Percussion, so the sin made some calculations and had it so the cleric would BB from the beginning, and I had to help heal at HP and also buffing barb with Empowered Vigor.

It was my first time learning how to focus not only on the boss but others. So sometimes I'll forget to buff him and just focus on DDing. At some point I was getting the hang of it.

So where did it all go wrong?
    When Percussion started AOEing, I started getting nervous. Watching out for the barb, and helping DDing was getting difficult again... I kept switching back and forth in targets and then it hit me.

I should cast SOV on myself (I usually don't cast it at the beginning anyways).

Guess what?
    It wasnt' casted on me... IT WAS CASTED IT ON THE BARB.
    HERP DERP chaos EVERYWHERE.
    Amazingly enough we pulled through, only 1 died (sin).

Mind you, this was the second time I forget to un-target a player and end up casting SOV on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Putting a dye up for auction at NPC price (100 coins) thinking people would bid it up... and it sold for 100 coins.

NPCing an Ancient Serpents Blood I'd just gotten in TT, thinking I was selling a Mystical Blood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
This discussion has been closed.