Your most facepalm worthy moment ingame

Options

Comments

• Buknoybobo - Sanctuary
    Buknoybobo - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    while i was doing fb51 everything was going great,we own the first 2 boss and didnt lose any1.
    then when we reach wyvern.....
    dad:son time to do the dishes
    facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SUPAH TINEH SUPAH SLAM!!!b:angry
    my keyboard is broken so if there are any wrong spellings then just try to understad them
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    while i was doing fb51 everything was going great,we own the first 2 boss and didnt lose any1.
    then when we reach wyvern.....
    dad:son time to do the dishes
    facepalm

OMG! That happened to me while I was doing my FB51 and my aunt came to me when I was killing Ofotis and I had to log off after I killed it. But I had 2 bosses left.
    My aunt: Time to go visit family relatives.
    -____-
    Great timing.. Great timing, Auntie xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EDIT: Sorry FB59. It wouldn't let me edit it in the quote O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just tonight went on a FB51 run with guildies. All but 1 of us were venos last one was a male archer. 2 venos were lvl 51, 1 was 78 and then a 93 veno, the archer was 87. Everything went well till we got to Wyvern...

Archer promptly pulled aggro and killed the two low lvl venos. No problem right? Just let them run back and then it will still work...

Don't forget the Reflect on the herc!

The high lvls scared they would kill him too fast, with no chance for the two low lvl venos to get back, started pulling him through the dungeon right into... you guessed it! The low lvl venos!

*facepalm*

I said I was sorry b:sad and yes pulling Wyv to the entrance was also my idea...*double facepalm* to ensure u guys got in range well in advance. Anyways your guildies sorta managed my blunder.

But the true facepalm from my side....forgot to remove accessories, blessing and regulate the atks.

Few of my other facepalms:-
    1.) Was wondering why am toon isnt attacking the boss for 2 mins before realizing that I had unequipped my ammo by mistake b:surrender

2.) When I hit 80, due to lack of tanks, guildies asked me if I could help with Wyvern in BH51 and they had 2 clerics. Since I like trying new stuff, I offered to help tank it and told cleric 1 to BB and cleric 2 to heal me asap. So heres what happens:-

Me: *moves in to tank Wyv*....*
    Cleric 1: *starts BB at max range*
    Cleric 2: *Spam healing me*
    Rest of the squad: *just hitting and doing their part*

after Wyv's hp is at 75% and everything was going smoothly

Cleric 1: Oh ****!!! I forgot to bring mp pots/food, I cant hold BB
    Me: *facepalm*
    Cleric 2 and rest of the squad: b:shocked b:bye

*BB Stops, I die, Cleric 1 Dies, lvl68 veno holds up Wyv with her magmite, Cleric 2 resses me and Cleric1, I steal aggro back and run away from the corpses to have all of them ready*

Anyways second attempt fails.

In end the after n number of facepalms..we decide to get a barb (yay one finally came online) and finish it in like 2 mins.

3.) My first 85+ FC run at lvl87 :), I forget to take the quest at the start and am told about it when the boss required for that quest is killed...*facepalm*

4.) Faction BH69 Run -> I ask to try tanking Nob with 2 clerics healing -> Barb is eagerly waiting to see the results -> I start tanking and last for 30 secs before being 2 shotted by the physical atks -> everyone has a good laugh and me ... *facepalm*

Anyways sometimes its kinda funny when you **** up. Good memories that lets you post stuff on these forums.
  • Watain - Raging Tide
    Watain - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I had my most facepalm-worthy moment last night during my first TT 1-3 run.
    So far, I've only done a couple of 1-1's and a 1-2. So I didnt really know what to expect when a friend invited me to do a TT 1-3. Squaded up with my friend (77 Archer), a guildy (76 sin), a 77 BM and a 86 Cleric. When we got to the second last boss, the viper, the cleric instructed me where to stand when catching after the pull. I didnt know the boss was down the hall, all I saw was the final boss in the pit. So when the cleric said "go", my barb instincts flipped to suicide mode and I jumped into the pit...b:surrender
    After 4 frantic "NOOOOOOOO"s, I stopped just in time before attacking the boss. I managed to take the portal back to the top, but it was still quite embarrassing... b:cry

What made me feel especially stupid was the fact that I had been reading this thread just hours before, and I immediatly thought of it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hahaha i am seiously having a ball reading these!
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle ROFL I bet the squad thought you were joking b:chuckle & after realised you're not.... b:shocked

Well they were like"wtf lol etc" but yeah xD was epic :))) Now this barb definitely knows what is tiger form ,but who didnt have his uber noob moments...that was like year ago but probably will never forget itb:laugh
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Watain - Raging Tide
    Watain - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh, and I forgot: I was afk after doing Chien for about 10 minutes... After we did Drum, I figured we were done and i noticed I had not gotten any of the quests done, because the squad had cleared the dungeon while I was away. So I trashed the quests, not knowing most of the quest mobs came later on.... /another facepalm -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Unfortunatly...since 99% of items in the game have like 1000 other items that look exactly like it i npced my legendary 70 wep and my tt wep T_T (Had **** weapon drops which i meant to npc T_T)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Im building 2 chars, a cleric and an archer and i dont know where i am half the time so when i lvl, im putting points into majic on the archer, and the cleric im putting points into dex, and after i utter the words f%*k
    so every day is a face palm =(
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread makes good reading. Very funny....

My biggest one - and likely every other squad member wanted to facepalm because of me.....

I spent some weeks trying to organise my FB79 squad, finally collecting the mats and offering it wined for free. A bunch of high levels who made me look like a useless kitten came on board and off we went.

I was running around like an idiot near Stygeon (I think - first boss?) whils they took him and a few mobs down and of course, yes, in all the excitement I forgot to tab......Thanks to the rest of the squad for completing the rest of the FB and going back in and doing Sygeon again for me......
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just remembered another one

Doing FB59 someone kept asking me - you sure you dont need to dig the flowers for your culti?

I 'm saying, "no I dont have that quest."

After all is done I find out the flowers are the 'tokens' for the culti quest I had. Dam, took me weeks to get those tokens...
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Last one from me I promise

On my veno a tabby kitten ran past - I clicked 'tame' and my pet killed it. Then saw the high level run past about to tame it herself. Boy was she mad....... (if you read this I still plan on mailing you one when I get one)
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    found 1356 nix feathers on ground .........

.....sold them to npc bc i didnt know what were they for T.T (my bm was 18 when that happened >.<)
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    found 1356 nix feathers on ground .........

.....sold them to npc bc i didnt know what were they for T.T (my bm was 18 when that happened >.<)

This reminds me.

Once upon a time on my veno I was collecting SoF to get a herc. Had a little over 3k after about a month of buying. One day I log in while drunk and sell all of them in a cat shop for far less than I payed for them.

I'm still not quite sure why. b:surrender
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think my biggest personal facepalm moment was that I didn't know there was a buff that increase magic attack, and I've been playing this game for over of a year now.

I never bothered learning about arcane stuff, melees ftw. >:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm 89 right now and VERY eager to get to lvl 90, so I've been up to doing even random squad FC's. Generally I rather avoid the fail this potentially brings, but I saw a WC promoting a 90+ FC squad, ready to go. I thought that it must be a decent squad, 90+ afterall. Should have known that with hypers and oracles that guarantees nothing nowadays.

So we go in and it goes fairly smoothly actually, but suddenly the people start yelling at me.

xxx: "Hazumu, please stop using pushbacks."

*I frantically try to look around my skills, if they got changed somehow since last time I checked I had no pushback skills*

I ask the squad what they mean, but got no answer, so we continue. Time comes and we get to bishop and those blue fox mobs and I start casting IH around because they tend to cancel chromatic heals before it gets through.

VenoOftheSquad: "Stop using IH, use chromatic heal, it works better! Bishops don't cancel channelling, I know because I have a 90+ cleric alt!!"

I try to explain that I get more heals around with IH because bishops cancel channeling, but the veno keeps insisting that they don't.

We clear the bishop mobs without a hitch with my IH spells, they worked just as nice as chromatic heal because I was able to cast them. And so we get to the Frost Jail boss, the first 85+ quest boss, can't remember the name and then the barb goes afk before we start. But soon after someone "Accidentally talked to the guy" and started the boss.

The Dragoon walks down to us with the boss, everyone starts whacking at the dragoon while the barb is still afk, quess whom the boss starts whacking? Yes, it starts whacking me, so what I do? I start IH stacking myself to keep myself alive. 2 people die, but eventually a BM decides to attack the boss, but it takes a long time to get it off me now. When it finally does aggro the BM, I start IH stacking the BM, so I can give a rez to the 2 dead people.

Through all this they were whining

Squad: "WHY ARE YOU HEALING YOURSELF?! REEEEEEZ!"

After the boss:
    Squad: "It's not working, you're a noob. Nothing personal though."
    *Hazumu has been kicked out of the squad*

On a retrospect, I should have left the squad the moment those lvl 90+ people started asking for me to stop using pushbacks. lmao
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha a cleric getting asked to stop using pushbacks...
    why didnt the guy with a 90+ cleric alt say anything? :P
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha a cleric getting asked to stop using pushbacks...
    why didnt the guy with a 90+ cleric alt say anything? :P

and why the 90+ alt cleric kept insisting that bishops don't cancel channel? For the same reason, heeeeeee..... *drumroll* ......was lying! :D
  • devazox
    devazox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just had some facepalm worthy moment, was trading with some guy i gave him fashion for ingame coins, then he suddenly went offline and now I lost my fash? what happened here didnt get any money?
  • Suzume_chan - Heavens Tear
    Suzume_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I guess my facepalm moment was when I think back of the moment when I first tried out the game as a veno =3 After getting my taming skill I tried to tame the dogs, rams, chickens and horses that walk in city of the lost.... (untamable) And the failing really annoyed me xD.
    I guess I was really looking stupid to other players lol. xD b:chuckle
    b:cute
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nope. You didn't have to back then. You'd get less mirages from it, more if you repaired it.
    Err, this is my moment, ironically... It's always been that way. You have to repair 3* to get mirages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well one day caesar was killing WBs...i was pk mode and had just sent a spark to cleric...then i tabbed to what i thought was the boss and pressed my ironwood icon...and killed a pk mode faction mate instead...b:cry
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was going to delete my old sin, so I transferred everything. It wasn't until after the 7 days were up that I realized my (secondary alt mount) max speed Silvermain was still in her Pet Bag. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Holy mother of necro.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How old is necro?
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Woooooo necro! Still makes me laugh to read this thread though. Good stuff!

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does the necro even matter in this case? this is a good thread to bring back, just read all 15 pages, funny as hell, i wanna read new stories.
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh yes, n-e-c-r-o, but it is TODAY that I was in a mood to read ALL pages thanks to some1 bringing this thread up.b:thanks

Oh... I had no facepalm moments. Evar.

J/k.

Yes, I fed my exp to my genie.
    Yes, I forgot to equip my weapon in dungeon after pillar hitting and realized it when others were stealing aggro without even trying (i'm a barb).b:shutup
    Yes, I forgot tabs into one of my fbs and made ppl wait for me... and when I came back... I realized I forgot wines from my bank...
    Yes, I messed up stats of my alt 'cause I forgot which char I was playing. Musta done it automatically.
    Yes, I landed on a couple of bosses (ST included).
    Yes, I targeted wrong and killed a person instead of a mob.
    Yes, I wanted to just hit some1 once (for KSing) and managed to 1 shot them.
    Yes, I underestimated Krimson.b:chuckle

Can't really remember THE facepalm moment...

BUT, I love to watch other classes TRY and tank some bosses and FAIL miserably. b:victory

Thanks for the cool stories ppl. The chat ones are really cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does the necro even matter in this case? this is a good thread to bring back, just read all 15 pages, funny as hell, i wanna read new stories.

Well, when I came back after a 2 month break I did BH Warsong for the first time in ages, and got about 7-8 exp cubes from it.

While flying to the HH, I decided to dump them all into my genie. After that, I decided to dump my SP in there too for good measure since I was training the genie anyways to lvl it up quicker. When I went to click on "infuse with spirit", I accidentally clicked "exp" instead, and dumped 50% of my exp all at once.

Mind you, I was half way to 101 when i did this. <.<
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
This discussion has been closed.