Who would win in a single-class TW?

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the barbs wud win with ease, what ppl seem to forget is barbs were designed to tank damage (duh), if a sin pops out, a sin aint gonna kill that barb in 10 seconds unless they half his HP and triple spark crit to death, if not, good luck killing that barb (saying if it was like a 90-100lvl team)

and ofcourse apo pots help them the most, the damage reduction ones, with genies to help more, since there pool of HP is much bigger then any1 elses, it helps them more than any1 (damage reduction stuff of course and things like tree of protection), and when needed if they get to the base or so, they just stick invoke on and take the smashing till there dead, then another barb nearby picks up and carries on,

granted alot of other classes have insane DD stuff, but lets say we got an MG pulling cat and there at the crystal, wont take much to kill em lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Check this Build

and imagine 79 more with similar gear and all ready to invoke + ironguard

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1775ef48ab313687

( feel free to swap vit gems wiht +2 def lvl gems i m aiming for those )

PS

ornaments are lvl 2 cube/warsong which give mag def i didn't put lvl 3 cos takes too many to craft and lvl 2 are reachable i have them, ok refine is also high but can be swaped for +10 or +11 for armors but still it is very good survivor machine b:shocked

=20 vit stones dosnt exist anymore
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Those are new ones who know maybe thay add it wiht anni mark 2 b:victory but anyhow i said u can swich it for def lvl 2 stones or 10 vit ( i would put def lvl 2 one but calculator doenst have em )
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Check this Build

and imagine 79 more with similar gear and all ready to invoke + ironguard

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1775ef48ab313687

( feel free to swap vit gems wiht +2 def lvl gems i m aiming for those )

PS

ornaments are lvl 2 cube/warsong which give mag def i didn't put lvl 3 cos takes too many to craft and lvl 2 are reachable i have them, ok refine is also high but can be swaped for +10 or +11 for armors but still it is very good survivor machine b:shocked
    why tempy, youve increased 10k more HP than last time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Those are new ones who know maybe thay add it wiht anni mark 2 b:victory but anyhow i said u can swich it for def lvl 2 stones or 10 vit ( i would put def lvl 2 one but calculator doenst have em )

wish the calc did have em cause i would sure put some attack lvl stones in thereb:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    well then the wizards should look like this rite?

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=615f404138fe7562

cause i know alot of wizards on my server who have that but a bit more refined and sharded differently
    Yes the wizzies BETTER be looking like that or they wont be considered the top guns. And your point is? Most of the endgamers participating in this talk already had that listed as the norm.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Yes the wizzies BETTER be looking like that or they wont be considered the top guns. And your point is? Most of the endgamers participating in this talk already had that listed as the norm.

they should but most are alot more refined and cant wait for them to get rank 9b:victory
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I am sorry u didn't udnerstand me well build i posted on calculator is somethign i would like to have ( def lvl gems exept vit )

this is my humble build atm

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9929512012de3a07

old gear :(

but one day will be transfered , but even with this gear i hope that i would qualify for that 80 vs 80 class tw :) to prove wrong all who think that DD is tw winer xD
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I am sorry u didn't udnerstand me well build i posted on calculator is somethign i would like to have ( def lvl gems exept vit )

this is my humble build atm

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=9929512012de3a07

old gear :(

but one day will be transfered , but even with this gear i hope that i would qualify for that 80 vs 80 class tw :) to prove wrong all who think that DD is tw winer xD

you havent even nirvaned ur armor yetb:chuckle
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Ye i am poor barbb:sad
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    30k hp sounds impressive until those wiz with +10 ~ +12 weapons hit 8k-11k with gush. Archers would be all spread out spamming tooth + frenzied barrages with lots of purge and decent amounts of blood vow.

Would the average barb have 30k hp tho? We're talking about the top 10 barbs or so per server. I don't know if sanctuary has that many...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited August 2010
    they should but most are alot more refined and cant wait for them to get rank 9b:victory
    the fact that you mentioned rank 9 just concluded your noobness.
    30k hp sounds impressive until those wiz with +10 ~ +12 weapons hit 8k-11k with gush. Archers would be all spread out spamming tooth + frenzied barrages with lots of purge and decent amounts of blood vow.
    what are they hitting, inanimate afk barbs?
    Would the average barb have 30k hp tho? We're talking about the top 10 barbs or so per server. I don't know if sanctuary has that many...
    but you dont know all the barbs....
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    the fact that you mentioned rank 9 just concluded your noobness.

well i know for a fact an archer on my server is headed for the 300k rep
    edited August 2010
    well i know for a fact an archer on my server is headed for the 300k rep
    /facepalm..............
    grats today you learn 300k rep is the most easy part of the rank 9

learn the game first before you start to talk
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I say average barb 35-40k hp.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    /facepalm..............
    grats today you learn 300k rep is the most easy part of the rank 9

learn the game first before you start to talk

o and the fact that he left his old guild to join a new 1 which owns the land that got picked for the badge thingy

o i have learned the game im sorry i was away for about 3 weeks which was when the rank 9 information was released so ya im pretty up to date

/facepalm4theidiotcleric
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands

sorry 2 say but rank 9 is imposible atm for humans or better say mortals.

b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    o and the fact that he left his old guild to join a new 1 which owns the land that got picked for the badge thingy
    You still dont know how much it costs do you. Only a asstard would expect to get given/sold a medal over all the other older pple in the faction if they wanted it first. Srysly stop talking out of your ****, the poo is starting to spill.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands

sorry 2 say but rank 9 is imposible atm for humans or better say mortals.

b:chuckle

i know which is why he is part human :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010

but you dont know all the barbs....

Which 30k+ hp barbs don't I know? Are you hiding them under your skirt? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited August 2010
    o i have learned the game im sorry i was away for about 3 weeks which was when the rank 9 information was released so ya im pretty up to date

/facepalm4theidiotcleric
    basically you werent there and now your using bits and parts of rank info you have yet to fully understand.
    grats you just admited your talking out of your ****.

Clean up on aisle 7 pl0x

Which 30k+ hp barbs don't I know? Are you hiding them under your skirt? :O
    wouldnt u like to know >.>;
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Well single class tw also is near imposible so why u ask me now for high hp barbs i am not sure xD but lets try minimuss ,BigP , Me, Crazymadmax ,

hm i am not sure there must be more 33+

thay are hiding somewhere for sure if u ask for sanctuary server ofc i bet we could get good top 10 for that battle be ware u and your archers b:angry
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    basically you werent there and now your using bits and parts of rank info you have yet to fully understand.
    grats you just admited your talking out of your ****.

Clean up on aisle 7 pl0x

wouldnt u like to know >.>;

"pl0x" rofl, I know what game you played before this one, or still do?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    "pl0x" rofl, I know what game you played before this one, or still do?
    last game i played we had 30hr bosses. (hurray for college days and class skipping) is it still the one your thinking of? b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't think Team Barb would win out against Team Cleric.

Both classes are very good at keeping alive, and this one will probably take a lot of timing and coordination for the clerics to win. Clerics putting Wings of Protection on each other, Plume Shell, Chromatic Seal, healing each other, God's Seal, etc etc. I don't think they'll kill all the barbs, more like walk past the barbs with 4 cats in tow. On the other hand, it would be difficult to stop the barb cats as well, but clerics can triple spark and eat 0chan pots.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL I had though of what a TW like this would be like, and who would win? I should of posted that though a long time ago. But I was wondering which race would win? This post asked which class would win. Maybe we need to make a thread asking which race out of the 4 would win.
    edited August 2010
    I don't think Team Barb would win out against Team Cleric.

Both classes are very good at keeping alive, and this one will probably take a lot of timing and coordination for the clerics to win. Clerics putting Wings of Protection on each other, Plume Shell, Chromatic Seal, healing each other, God's Seal, etc etc. I don't think they'll kill all the barbs, more like walk past the barbs with 4 cats in tow. On the other hand, it would be difficult to stop the barb cats as well, but clerics can triple spark and eat 0chan pots.
    remember the folks casting all that buff on the 'tank-ish' cleric are gonna get attacked too >.> i dont think cleric has much of a chance.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is easy to test.

Field a TW of 80 of each class and note who wins out of 3 rounds and the average time it takes for said wins. b:chuckle
  • $Flash$ - Heavens Tear
    $Flash$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm just gonna go for each team (my opinion)

Honestly, I think Team Psy would win, they have a helluva lot of self buffs, and they are based on revenge. If damage wasn't taken off by a percentage a Psy with White Voodoo+Soulburn=dead ****. b:surrender

Assassin- Stealth, Deaden Nerves, and Double Sparked Throatcut on annoying magic casters= dead. (dun forget dem stuns)
    Archer- (Just copy and paste OP's statement here)
    Barbarian- Meow Meow, Woof Woof FTW b:laugh
    Cleric- Probably most OP here, Spam Ih, instant sleep so the can spam Ih some more, then crackle for callin of teh thundaaaaa
    Blademaster- They bishes--- lotsa Red Dragons here (insert terrified face)
    Wizard- I am honestly scared of Sage BIDS--- nuff said
    Psychic- Only Class that won't be gunned down by Soulburn is Barb, and hell they can just pump those kittehs with a good 'ol Crystal Light and win :D b:shocked
    Venomancers Nix and Herc army and Demon Para Nova D:
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't honestly think any class would win. b:surrender

I don't see any one class having enough advantage over every other class in group pking/TWing to give a one-class answer.

XXX vs. XXX? Doable

XXX > everything? Eh....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]