I'm sorry Lost City

1234568»

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    September 08, too bad I wasted so many months on Heavens Tear b:cry
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it felt like an accomplishment to me trying to ninja-turn in my quests in HT without being pkd. fun times...b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    zhen INFRONT of secret passage? Cuz ive been doing that a lot lately..b:surrender

That is amazing!!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    AimAce and I used to do it when TOS was around b:scorn

And I killed you coming out of SP too b:cute

You raged b:chuckle

PS --> I still have TOS :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Goreoath - Lost City
    Goreoath - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I’ve been casually playing this game off and on since Nov. 2008 back when BL, GZ, CQ and RQ “battled” for control of the map. I’ve observed this game transformation into gluttonous-money-hungry-machine. Getting my backside handed to me has always been the reason why I play this sever. It’s PVP. It’s meant to be difficult. PKers are the most complex aspect of this game. They are completely unpredictable.

To me PKers were always part of the challenges playing this game. They made it fun! We treated them like they were part of the environment. In the Secret Passage; diversion groups were sent in to entertain the PKers which allowed the ones who needed the quests sneak pass them. Back then.. Those PKers were also the ones who worked their way up and learned the game. Not only did they make the deadliest players but they were also the best teachers.

I’ll continue to play this game until I get banned for PVPing or they start charging a monthly subscription fee.
    PK Guild - Cascade

The dead and the absent have no friends.
  • godric
    godric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK so ev1 here is saying how much they miss the RPK... yet not many seem willing to do too much about it... Susa how come you still have Essence tag, I can't belive it is for the 7 minute TW's you guys are having lately, Come on, time to **** or get off the pot, drop tag alreay and form a new RPK guild. I am sure you will get abunch of people to join, hell I would prolly drop tag as well (considering it anyway, and just go full RPK without a guild). Seriously tho if you want to bring back the old rpk someone needs to start it, and not just by hanging at w. gate, HO and Silver Pool. You need to travel the server and kill anyone that you encounter. PK'ing lowbies may be seen as cowardly but I still have to say the comments that are made are more than worth it. Nothing better than a lowbie dying then calling you fail. I remember the days at heavens tear, secret passge and the swamps. I used to hate being in those areas when the "reds" came around but I understood that it was a pvp server and after a while you just kinda acept that you are gonna die. the best was reaching a lvl where you could actually put up a fight and get involved. I remember the best pvp war I had was at Old Heavens Tear, there was about 20 red names up there, and a bunch of us white names trying to "clean up" the area so that the squishies could turn in thier quests. This doesn't happen anymore. But it will take more than this thread to bring back the old style pvp. People need to either say to hell with guild rules and just do it or drop tag and terrorize the server either way it takes action not words. GO GO Susa you are built for pvp not for 7 minute TW.