I'm sorry Lost City

Comments

• avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I was around back in the old days too.. I knew what it was like. IJS though you complain about people QQing, yet Essence QQ for a stupid reason and put a guild on KoS for it lol. Id respect you guys a lot more if you just RPK'ed instead of QQing and thinking up stupid reasons to KoS certain guilds lol. I dont understand the whole non-rpk thing on a PvP server anyway. Sure its 'wrong' to kill 3x's, but when I was 3x, and up till 8x, everyone used to go through it, and then they could give it back to the new generation of 3x's.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I was around back in the old days too.. I knew what it was like. IJS though you complain about people QQing, yet Essence QQ for a stupid reason and put a guild on KoS for it lol. Id respect you guys a lot more if you just RPK'ed instead of QQing and thinking up stupid reasons to KoS certain guilds lol. I dont understand the whole non-rpk thing on a PvP server anyway. Sure its 'wrong' to kill 3x's, but when I was 3x, and up till 8x, everyone used to go through it, and then they could give it back to the new generation of 3x's.

Again totally missing my point. God learn to read. I'm not complaining about people QQing QQing is fine. It's when they take it to the point of submitting tickets for dying on a pvp server and ppl get banned for it. That's the problem QQ is part of the game they are just taking it beyond to some ridiculous state. Again bringing up the Essence thing, this has nothing to do with what faction I'm in or you are in or anyone is in. RPK is a necessary evil on a server. I'm saying it NEEDS to be there. But obviously you are just biased and not going to get past the fact that I'm in Essence so please camp the thread and post in after me with more nonsense that has nothing to do with my post. RPK is needed for they are the villains and there has to be players there to kill them, the heros. That is what an rpg is. Not sitting in SZ opening packs. Now ill wait for your reply that will most likely have nothing to do with the real topic of this thread. And now I am certain you are part of the problem.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • avenged911221
    edited April 2010
    Ok so putting a guild on KoS because someone picked up a few pots one of your members dropped isnt taking it beyond a ridiculous state k :). And no SHT RPK is necessary, but how do you expect any RPK factions to even be a threat, when the 2nd longest faction on the server, full of cash shoppers, kills them whenever theyre not in SZ?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Ok so putting a guild on KoS because someone picked up a few pots one of your members dropped isnt taking it beyond a ridiculous state k :). And no SHT RPK is necessary, but how do you expect any RPK factions to even be a threat, when the 2nd longest faction on the server, full of cash shoppers, kills them whenever theyre not in SZ?

Again i ask what faction was this and who dropped these pots you are talking about? I don't recall any of this nonsense. Why don't you enlighten me. Thats why i said maybe they should merge or band together to be a bigger threat. Again read my post before you start posting your stupidity. Only making yourself look like one of the QQcarebears this post was for. :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • avenged911221
    edited April 2010
    Ive always been in RPK factions, sure they might not be as good as the big 3 PvE guilds but they were RPK non the less. You're the one in a PvE faction, yet im a carebare. Nice logic yet again lol.
  • hey1234
    hey1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok, so I didnt read through the full thread, but what i did read was about cash shoppers and blah blah blah blah.... welll susa... ur in essence... 75% of essence is all cash shoppers... add in spectral which is about 80% cash shoppers... there you go, you got a full pvp private server between you two. GO have fun and hold hands more b:shocked.

Im guessing you got banned or something? I have heard of you but only cause you cash shopped lol. Go cash shop more so you can be Efamous b:cute.

Bye now. b:pleased
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    combatx wrote: »
    just embrace the concept, its not so bad

you wouldnt believe some of the ridiculous **** people would say sometimes

some thought i rpked because i apparently have unresolved daddy issues
    or got bullied at school
    or was going nowhere in life
    or thought i was inherently evil

usually people who thought that would reply back with some sort of deathwish
    lol I recognize this... back when I was in RageQuit certain friends from Conqueror and other factions would tell me what people said about me. Was pretty funny to hear how some people were like afraid to talk to me or how they described me as some kind of evil person.
    No kidding. Being 8x at fish, while tagged in ragequit was pretty rough. Had to press T every 5 seconds, even if I didnt see any green dots.
    I still hit T every few seconds while playing on alts and stuff now... it's a habit.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hmmm interesting, specially coming from You, Susa. I dont really understand what is Your trouble? If the game is boring for You and You lack pvp rpk action - just join Koi, ThaClick or make Your own guild. Your name is well-known enough to get some ppl in. I mean You always have some options. When I want to go PvP I just check OHT - since ppl always want to do dailies over there, so camping there is pretty effective and can always lead into interesting world pvp / guild vs guild.

Its quite hilarious to read Your comments abt cash shopping and oracles, since it was something You were doing... this is maybe I still cant really understand You.

The only thing I agree is that the "instance system" is destroying the game in terms of PvP. The game I played b4 MU Online was a poor pvp game. You could go and try to kill some of the best bosses in game, but there was always a chance to get pk'd there. You could go to non-pvp areas (called servers), but still with high posibility of geting into KS (kill steal) wars. Maybe this is why I think MU Online is the best pvp MMORPG.

I also agree that is annoying to read all those WC "Koi is camping MQ, GMs ban them". But also one of the reasons of lack of pk action is exactly the stuff many of You mentioned in this topic. RQ used to be the biggest rpk guild on the server, but it made them be hated by all. I remember all guilds on LC bidding week by week on RQ just because of this. Other ppl started to gain lvls and suddenly RQ couldnt handle the hate and fight with the whole server. The same is happening now. This why there are no pure rpk guilds and for many high lvl ppl, the TW fun > pvp fun. At the end it looks You were QQ'in too >.< Honestly I dont lack pvp action.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited April 2010
    we all knw u didnt lack pvp action

u even reward some ppl w/ +10 cv wep & CV ring
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I also agree that is annoying to read all those WC "Koi is camping MQ, GMs ban them".

If you pay attention, about 9 out of 10 of those world chats are by BattleMedic or some other Koi trying to get attention. In case it's not clear, I'm agreeing with your overall point -- I think the "problem" of people being banned for PK-ing and the death of PVP is blown way out of proportion and is mostly legend.

I don't personally know anybody who has been banned for PK-ing, and the ones I've heard about through the rumor mill were all doing something extreme like camping level 30's for 2 hours with their level 100 character. You may feel that even that should be OK. Maybe it should, but I don't think you can reasonably argue that "banned for camping level 30's for 2 hours" equals "OMG, the GM's are killing PVP!!!"

As for the cash shop and instances having an effect, yeah, they do, but like Wadzio said, it's there if you're willing to look. What people are really complaining about here is that they can't be as lazy anymore as they used to. Now they have to actually look around, hunt, and work for their PK experience. Oh no! Tragic! Like I said earlier, somehow people think it was fun before when you had to work to avoid the PK-ers and do your quests, but now that the tables have turned and the PK-ers are the ones who have to work, it's some kind of problem that needs to be fixed.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Errr.... working for pk experience. Thats about the dumbest thing I've heard in this thread. People pk for the fun why should anyone have to look for pvp on a pvp server. Before I could find pvp as soon as I stepped out of the safe zone.

The game was funner back than because pve was out of safe zone in the form of grind parties. RPKers gave those people in grind parties reason to level when they crashed them, they needed to become higher level to have their revenge. It was a endless cycle that continued the pvp on the server. Now its just.... go to silver pool, go to hidden orchid, go to west gate, log off.

Yeah work for your pvp, totally makes sense...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sad
    b:cry
    and hai there moog.
    (>.<)
    and me are agree with the moog
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LMFAO
    arent u the one that cried when u got killed by HellAngel_ or some other ppl?
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I want to go PvP I just check OHT - since ppl always want to do dailies over there, so camping there is pretty effective and can always lead into interesting world pvp / guild vs guild.
    So you admit to deliberately camping OHT and stop people from questing? May I point out that doing that is against the terms of service.
    The only thing I agree is that the "instance system" is destroying the game in terms of PvP. The game I played b4 MU Online was a poor pvp game. You could go and try to kill some of the best bosses in game, but there was always a chance to get pk'd there. You could go to non-pvp areas (called servers), but still with high posibility of geting into KS (kill steal) wars. Maybe this is why I think MU Online is the best pvp MMORPG.
    Advertising other games is against forum rules, Thats 2 rules broken now. You seem to just not care.

(Submitting in tickets and asking everyone I know to the same btw.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why doesn't one of you who wants more pvp without CS action create an alt guild.
    Guild is welcome to ALL alts from all guilds

Rules:
    no cashshopped equipment allowed
    no hyper to level
    no talking about who your main is or what's going on in the top factions
    no safe list
    no tw

just pure pvp/pk

Go terrorize Lost City.
    Here we go again....
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree with Susa.

That said... I have to say I've never been a fan of them, in fact I used to loath them but we need, NEED RQ to come back like they were. Not Koi or any of those other "rpk" guilds that don't do it right, we need old school RQ to kick things back up. I doubt there will be that kind of rpk again though because of all the QQ noobs and how much the game has changed over the last 8-9 months, Bans in SP then the death of Iam, harvester, RQ, BloodLusT and the list goes on. Then theres the slow dropping of events, for example where was the easter bunny this year? There was no V-day event or chinese new year, I'll even count the Xmas event because the one there was was put in so last minute because of the pressure put on the devs from the flooding of threads wanting it but it was a sick sad shell of the one before when and whens the next Jolly Old Jones, we should have had one by now, they used to come on a predictable X amount of months apart.

It seems that its so much about money now, crack packs are the chinese new year event, no need to kill mobs or spend ingame coin for coins or special fireworks no no just give away your real money... Mostly I buy charms for my 3 chars or fash for them or even inventory/bank space, rarly I buy crack packs and make subs and wine from that but I hate farming almost more than high lvl noobs, I'd say its an even split of loathing between the two lol... I'm slowly losing my enjoyment in the game, its just to much greed now and tomany QQ cash noobs and for old school players like me that are watching the server decay its not a hell of a lot of fun to watch. I want things to go back to how they were but I dont think it'll happen so I either have to deal with it and go with it like I am or get a labotomy and enjoy it...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree with Susa. I

me use mah super hamster powers to eat teh other part of your post
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No kidding. Being 8x at fish, while tagged in ragequit was pretty rough. Had to press T every 5 seconds, even if I didnt see any green dots. Bloodlust and CQ werent the only guilds for me to be afraid of, basically anyone higher than me :P

Felt nice hitting 90 and getting out of fish. All the prior pking made me go on an *******-ish rage-pking spree thereafter... for a while

I agree with you 100%. Being 8x in RQ grinding on fish was always insane. You would not start your miji for a few minutes just waiting to see if a group was going to fly by. Sometimes all went well and more then a few times mijis were wasted.
    Coming from a guild that QQ's over dropping a few pots LOL. Essence QQ over anything and put a guild on KoS for it. And im pretty sure the only way to get into Essence is with Cash shopped gears? Also essence basically put all the RPK guilds on their KoS? Yeh good thread, good faction.

This thread is not about KOS issues.
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Professional bad guy here since 4x. I think desperate times call for desperate measures.

Stop taking the game so seriously and let's just have Koi, Nagare, ThaClick, Yakuza, Essence, Kamisama, and Spectral remove all safety lists and enter rpk mode. Save your alliances for TW and go hog wild the rest of the week.

It'll either save the server or destroy everything. Either way I'll go down laughing b:laugh

Of course you want to know why that won't happen? Cause the people in power like the status quo and don't want things to change so drastically. You blame the GMs for this nonsense? I blame the top 4 factions all being kos only guilds. The GMs can't ban us all!
    Aaaaahaahaahaahaaahaaa b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So you admit to deliberately camping OHT and stop people from questing? May I point out that doing that is against the terms of service.

Advertising other games is against forum rules, Thats 2 rules broken now. You seem to just not care.

(Submitting in tickets and asking everyone I know to the same btw.)
    Go ahead and point. I play on a PvP server, the ppl like You submitting tickets abt been killed in any place of the map are just ridiculous and abt such idiots Your Marshal were talking abt. Plus OHT is a big area, I dont stay in 1 place for long - can fly to skull hunters, dream inspectors, go near sz, 3rd map and so on, but there is a big chance to find a KoS during such patrol and having some PvP fun. Maybe I should submit ticket that You are camping west gate? Seriously, im loling at You.

Im not advertising other games, I was comparing to show the differences, to show why this game is lacking PvP action, maybe its some way of hinting. MU Online is already a dead game. Dont think PW was created without basing on other games experience. If I used the other game I played b4 as an example is to show why the pvp doesnt affect ppl that much and we actually lack real pvp like long time ago on butterfiles, fishes, undines, etc. Those going to farm - open instances and are untouchable. Those going to lvl - also open new instance in FCC or GV and are also untouchable. If You really want to avoid pvp and be a carebear, a pve player in pvp server, its very easy to do. Thats the difference I wanted to point, comparing to other game (but I know its not the only example). Actually there are places we could call "mini-arenas" mentioned by some ppl in this topic - like OHT, west gate, Hidden Orchid, but the penalties still work.

PD. I never ever heard of some1 getting banned for camping MQ. I even have a SS of a convo with GMs in which he admits that You can pvp wherever You want except cube entrance and secret passage.

PD2. Dizzy, there are more reasons. For me the point is the challenge. Sry to say, but like I mentioned in previous post, RQ was picking on lowbies and growing hate, but also picking on them because they were easy targets to kill. This is why I always highly respected Maguro - he was usually doing pvp solo and fighting ppl close of his lvl. Im sry, but whats the point of going after lvl 6x from SamuraSui or FreeReign and just 1shoting them for red hours?
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Professional bad guy here since 4x. I think desperate times call for desperate measures.

Stop taking the game so seriously and let's just have Koi, Nagare, ThaClick, Yakuza, Essence, Kamisama, and Spectral remove all safety lists and enter rpk mode. Save your alliances for TW and go hog wild the rest of the week.

It'll either save the server or destroy everything. Either way I'll go down laughing b:laugh

Of course you want to know why that won't happen? Cause the people in power like the status quo and don't want things to change so drastically. You blame the GMs for this nonsense? I blame the top 4 factions all being kos only guilds. The GMs can't ban us all!
    Aaaaahaahaahaahaaahaaa b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Too bad all those factions are pretty worthless, other than the main 3. Wouldn't be much enjoyable pvp. RPK is one thing, slaughtering lower levels is another...

Pretty sure koi/thaclick TWs can be used as proof of that... spectral 1v1 can take kami out pretty fast, though we managed to last a decent amount of time a week ago. But that pathetic koi/thaclick/soulrebel triple attack showed how horribly weak other factions are compared to essence/spec/kami.

Oh well, at least TW yesterday was fun. Didn't bother equipping a charm, and had to hop from one war to the other a few times. We were just **** around without really doing anything that you could call organized.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Im sry, but whats the point of going after lvl 6x from SamuraSui or FreeReign and just 1shoting them for red hours?

Because you're the bad guy. Sometimes I feel like people look at RageQuit with rose colored glasses and forget they had guildies doing this 24/7.

Because it gives those lowbie factions a purpose. They unify together stronger than they ever would have and focus on becoming factors rather than quitting the game out of boredom or lack of motivation. There was once a medium leveled carebear faction that I won't name that set its guild slogan as "Fight as One! KOS ThePope!" Proof that us pkers give this server motivation.

Because being red makes everyone more willing to attack you. Pvp is so convenient when I don't have to go looking for it but it comes to me. My heart smiles every time Elayne's warband appears overhead. Yet I cry a little on the inside when two officers from say Forbiden fly past my grinding spot in heaven despite all the terrible lies Click tells about them

Because a lot of times they take it too seriously and pm you amazingly hateful messages that you get to screen shot and share with your friends.

Because they often have high level friends that are more than willing to start real pvp action with you, thus saving time and energy looking for a fight.

@pervs: Saying those things in this thread is just dense.. even if you're trying to troll Wad.

@Kristoph: Pope says you used to be cool. Even say worthwhile things every now and then. Guess things have changed. Your point about no other faction comparing to the big three is true, but besides the point. I think a 1 vs 1 vs 1 pk war between Spec, Kami, and Essence is far more entertaining than the same 2 always fighting the same 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The one thing harshlands did better than current lost city was QQme. Obviously they weren't as good as ragequit but there hasn't been a single guild on this server since old RQ that was really worth mentioning rpk wise.
  • SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The one thing harshlands did better than current lost city was QQme. Obviously they weren't as good as ragequit but there hasn't been a single guild on this server since old RQ that was really worth mentioning rpk wise.

Let's being RQ back b:mischievous
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    go Ahead And Point. I Play On A Pvp Server, The Ppl Like You Submitting Tickets Abt Been Killed In Any Place Of The Map Are Just Ridiculous And Abt Such Idiots Your Marshal Were Talking Abt. Plus Oht Is A Big Area, I Dont Stay In 1 Place For Long - Can Fly To Skull Hunters, Dream Inspectors, Go Near Sz, 3rd Map And So On, But There Is A Big Chance To Find A Kos During Such Patrol And Having Some Pvp Fun. Maybe I Should Submit Ticket That You Are Camping West Gate? Seriously, Im Loling At You.

Im Not Advertising Other Games, I Was Comparing To Show The Differences, To Show Why This Game Is Lacking Pvp Action, Maybe Its Some Way Of Hinting. Mu Online Is Already A Dead Game. Dont Think Pw Was Created Without Basing On Other Games Experience. If I Used The Other Game I Played B4 As An Example Is To Show Why The Pvp Doesnt Affect Ppl That Much And We Actually Lack Real Pvp Like Long Time Ago On Butterfiles, Fishes, Undines, Etc. Those Going To Farm - Open Instances And Are Untouchable. Those Going To Lvl - Also Open New Instance In Fcc Or Gv And Are Also Untouchable. If You Really Want To Avoid Pvp And Be A Carebear, A Pve Player In Pvp Server, Its Very Easy To Do. Thats The Difference I Wanted To Point, Comparing To Other Game (but I Know Its Not The Only Example). Actually There Are Places We Could Call "mini-arenas" Mentioned By Some Ppl In This Topic - Like Oht, West Gate, Hidden Orchid, But The Penalties Still Work.

Pd. I Never Ever Heard Of Some1 Getting Banned For Camping Mq. I Even Have A Ss Of A Convo With Gms In Which He Admits That You Can Pvp Wherever You Want Except Cube Entrance And Secret Passage.

Pd2. Dizzy, There Are More Reasons. For Me The Point Is The Challenge. Sry To Say, But Like I Mentioned In Previous Post, Rq Was Picking On Lowbies And Growing Hate, But Also Picking On Them Because They Were Easy Targets To Kill. This Is Why I Always Highly Respected Maguro - He Was Usually Doing Pvp Solo And Fighting Ppl Close Of His Lvl. Im Sry, But Whats The Point Of Going After Lvl 6x From Samurasui Or Freereign And Just 1shoting Them For Red Hours?

Loltrolled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    lmao

asdf
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    susa if i get killed by +12 rank8 or +10+ nirvana, am i supposed to care? I am not angry i am just saying i cant find a reason that i should care about not being able to kill a barb w/ 25k hp or an archer with nirvana gear and 11-12k hp.
    added to that they crit just about every shot and can kill heavies like they used to kill lights.
    i just smile and go elsewhere :)

and i personally think egos have stopped tc/koi from just being one guild. hell, redhawk and all the other random fgt guilds. there used to be just one big one. it was the ONLY one. the leaders of all these guilds only come on to TW and the rest of the time are playing stupid servers or just not playing. everyone wants their own guild = weakness

and kristoph you are rather stupid. sure, soulrebel blows ****. koi and TC are rather stinky as well. but you are trying to say that an "assumed" top 3 guild like kami should have trouble against two rpk factions that are not even considered a factor by yourself. let me put it this way. koi may have two nirvana archers or whatever, but if we added someone as awesome as you its not like there would be any difference. maybe 20 people later then we can talk.

either way you sitting in kami just blabbering away doesnt do anyone any good. keep bragging about how nonfactor TC and koi are and then take a hard look at your own guild and how easily you would lose to a couple other ones out there.
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I love how this thread diverged from my real point and just got into a trolling insult match. This was supposed to be serious and @Wadzio I did state that i CSed and right now wish I didn't. If I could take it back I would not because i think i wasted my money but because I see now what I didn't see then, that's all this game is about now is money. Maybe ill just reroll an alt and give it my barbs gear and level it the old way and retire my barb. Anyway I think there should be a new RPK guild or at least combine the current ones and I agree with all the dropping of these alliances for more pk. Though I must say when the numbers are about even or slightly more in one side what's the point of calling in more players than the other side has? And I'm talking about EVERY faction that does this. Essence, Spec, Kami, we all do it. Just ruins pk. I had the most fun fight yesterday 3v1 some SG1. I didn't call for help. I used everything in my power to survive and kill them. That's how it should be. I didn't even have a charm on FFS. That made the pk even more interesting because I didnt have some CSed health replenisher to rely on and sit there and tank them till it runs out or i die or they die. I had to move around use all my skills to survive and kill them. That's how PvP should be. Fun and exciting and stressful and pump you full of adrenaline as you're praying your skill comes off cooldown so you can use it to save yourself again or stop them from chain stunning you or etc. And I'm not talking about genie skills im talking your class skills. All people do nowaday is pop a pill or use abs domain as soon as someone attacks them. I think these things should be used as a last second desperation like omg if i dont do this im gonna die. Not omg someones attacking DOMAIN>run (to SZ most of the time too) Just defeats the purpose of pvp. If you get in an out numbered match call a friend or 2 or 3 don't be like OMGZ SO AND SO HERE and have 30 people show up for 4. Just idiotic.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this thread got
    - walls of text
    - people with big egos
    - QQing about QQing

i'm sorry lost city...you don't deserve these kind of people...b:surrender