• centennial
    centennial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Iknoriteb:chuckle

Pfft RQ back. Yeah right.b:surrender

as if Spectral needs RQ for TW.

Spectral has held their own against the wallets of essence and the pretentious arrogant...things in Kamisama.

Keep going spectral, I'm rooting for you guys
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    centennial wrote: »

Spectral has held their own against the wallets of essence and the pretentious arrogant...things in Kamisama.

Not hard when your wallets are bigger.. ijs b:chuckle
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

lol@this coward as if Spectral hasn't spent equally as much or more. You twofaced idiots that rage about CSing from one guild when both guilds do it are just comical at best and should be extinguished like the rodents you are.

And as for the rest of the thread to those who understood it I thank you and to those who didn't or just wanted to post their own idiocy here, hope you enjoyed yourselves. I've spoken with alot of people about this and I am glad to see these old rpk factions coming back but they will never be the same. The server is imbalanced, not in so much as the level because hyper stones make level 100 easily attainable, but it is not balanced in gear and skill seeing as these hyperstone babies will lack the knowledge of how to play their class, but hey maybe that will make them depend on CSing to make up for their lack of skill and PWE will get their way again. Anyways, a real RPK faction wouldn't be possible till the quality of gear is somewhat balanced between the server so we will just continue in our rotting sesspool of boredom and random zergs that occasionally turn into good pk fights.

If PWE really cared they'd make some pve related event(kinda like PQ but not as suckish) that gets you good gear if you work at it and is a pk zone. I mean hey they'd still make money on dolls and charms :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Impetus - Lost City
    Impetus - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've only read like the first 3 pages of this epic thread and holy ****... so many points brought up that make me nostalgic and long for the old days..

+1 to everyone in this thread who carefully planned how and when to drop on an npc outside sz to turn in a quest

dying to an rpker this way didnt even get me pissed, it was more like, "i couldve done that better"

these new-age LC nubs need to learn the TRULY FUN ASPECTS OF THIS PVP SERVER

makes me feel like camping sp and ht till i get banned

EDIT: sad this game has reached the point of no return, all anyone can do now is sit back and replay memories over and over again in their heads..LC will never be the same unless pwe decides to cut their monetary gain and put this game back to like patch27 or something cuz atm all these additional super-lvling **** is old and annoying
  • centennial
    centennial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not hard when your wallets are bigger.. ijs b:chuckle
    what are you just saying? princeclare has 2 chars with CS gear, Susamajii with a CS alt and CS main, you're all just as bid if not worse for cash shopping
    lol@this coward as if Spectral hasn't spent equally as much or more. You twofaced idiots that rage about CSing from one guild when both guilds do it are just comical at best and should be extinguished like the rodents you are.

And as for the rest of the thread to those who understood it I thank you and to those who didn't or just wanted to post their own idiocy here, hope you enjoyed yourselves. I've spoken with alot of people about this and I am glad to see these old rpk factions coming back but they will never be the same. The server is imbalanced, not in so much as the level because hyper stones make level 100 easily attainable, but it is not balanced in gear and skill seeing as these hyperstone babies will lack the knowledge of how to play their class, but hey maybe that will make them depend on CSing to make up for their lack of skill and PWE will get their way again. Anyways, a real RPK faction wouldn't be possible till the quality of gear is somewhat balanced between the server so we will just continue in our rotting sesspool of boredom and random zergs that occasionally turn into good pk fights.

If PWE really cared they'd make some pve related event(kinda like PQ but not as suckish) that gets you good gear if you work at it and is a pk zone. I mean hey they'd still make money on dolls and charms :)
    HYPOCRITE!!!
    your alt is a hyperstone abuser
    Goodness, Susamajii, for a cash shopper you sure complain alot
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    overflow of irrational dumbassery, also trying to imply spec didn't cs triple what essence did
    i lol'd. probably shinzoko alone spent more than essence b:chuckle
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i lol'd. probably shinzoko alone spent more than essence b:chuckle

+12 cv wep, +12 8jun, +10 gears, +1x HH99 wep, +8 HH80, and moar. but i wouldnt say he alone is more than essence :p
    but again Spec CS more than Essence CS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what are you just saying? princeclare has 2 chars with CS gear, Susamajii with a CS alt and CS main, you're all just as bid if not worse for cash shopping

HYPOCRITE!!!
    your alt is a hyperstone abuser
    Goodness, Susamajii, for a cash shopper you sure complain alot

Athran, Ehee, Sinzoko, Wadzio, etc, etc.

You've got three examples in Essence (Elayne, PC, Susamanji) but they're not close to the +12 fest in Spectral.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Athran, Ehee, Sinzoko, Wadzio, etc, etc.

You've got three examples in Essence (Elayne, PC, Susamanji) but they're not close to the +12 fest in Spectral.

Yoshiki too but he kinda stopped CS end game and farm more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

PrinceClare is 2 or 3 examples all by himself.
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    PrinceClare is 2 or 3 examples all by himself.

Shinzoko is 4 or 5 examples all by himself. Your argument is invalid.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    depends on standards anyway, have had plenty of people (mostly other wizards...) whine to me about how I cash shop when I'm running around with awful gear
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lolitrolu wrote: »
    Shinzoko is 4 or 5 examples all by himself. Your argument is invalid.

My argument was simply that Nakhimov isn't counting properly, which is 100% valid. I couldn't care less about the Essence vs. Spectral BS. They both cash shop like you wouldn't believe, and everyone knows it. Who does it more? Probably depends what time of day it is and who charged most recently. I'm not even sure why they're so concerned about trying to prove who cash shops less. If they really wanted to be the faction that cash shops less, the easy way is stop cash shopping.
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    Phaetal - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was never much for RPK. That's slowly changing, it's taken me SOOOO long to get to the level I'm at now mainly because I REFUSED to cash shop. (And I have a life outside the game) That might sound like a complaint but really it's a good thing.
    There isn't really any point in the game if you just mash your way to 10x. You miss all the great stuff in this game. So I kind of feel bad for cash shoppers. I know my class way better than any cash shopper ever will.
    This point is all too obvious with the Tideborn's. I'm back after the packs totally screwed the game. I'm happy I'm here because this game is falling apart and needs a face lift. I'd like to take this moment say something a lot of people forget. (I know totally random and off topic but bare with me)( and bare in mind this is from a clerics point of view. Please disagree.) (LMFAO @ parenthesis)
    The biggest problem right now is that a lot of people have forgotten the fundamentals of working in a squad. Please anyone confused about what that means go look up a guide, there are tons of them and they are all pretty much stressing the same things.

Why am I saying this and why is it relevant? A good squad means a fast squad which means a productive squad. Time=money=fun. TBH Me and a good tank (barb or veno+herc) can run most bosses/instances OUR LEVEL alone. (most doesn't mean the nasty ones you are going to flame me with LOL) But just because I CAN doesn't mean it's really that great of an idea.

In the face of this drop in DQ prices the only thing to do is go back to the basics. Looking for people to QUEST with again, going on raids and farming TT. BH's are fine, I'm just trying to point out that there is much much more to this game. b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased OH and if we just perk up and work together more it won't matter anyway. But there I go trying to be positive (flame away) (''')0_o(''')

EDIT: I ALSO NEED TO UPDATE MY SIG PIC... BLECK!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was never much for RPK. That's slowly changing, it's taken me SOOOO long to get to the level I'm at now mainly because I REFUSED to cash shop. (And I have a life outside the game) That might sound like a complaint but really it's a good thing.
    There isn't really any point in the game if you just mash your way to 10x. You miss all the great stuff in this game. So I kind of feel bad for cash shoppers. I know my class way better than any cash shopper ever will.
    This point is all too obvious with the Tideborn's. I'm back after the packs totally screwed the game. I'm happy I'm here because this game is falling apart and needs a face lift. I'd like to take this moment say something a lot of people forget. (I know totally random and off topic but bare with me)( and bare in mind this is from a clerics point of view. Please disagree.) (LMFAO @ parenthesis)
    The biggest problem right now is that a lot of people have forgotten the fundamentals of working in a squad. Please anyone confused about what that means go look up a guide, there are tons of them and they are all pretty much stressing the same things.

Why am I saying this and why is it relevant? A good squad means a fast squad which means a productive squad. Time=money=fun. TBH Me and a good tank (barb or veno+herc) can run most bosses/instances OUR LEVEL alone. (most doesn't mean the nasty ones you are going to flame me with LOL) But just because I CAN doesn't mean it's really that great of an idea.

In the face of this drop in DQ prices the only thing to do is go back to the basics. Looking for people to QUEST with again, going on raids and farming TT. BH's are fine, I'm just trying to point out that there is much much more to this game. b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased OH and if we just perk up and work together more it won't matter anyway. But there I go trying to be positive (flame away) (''')0_o(''')

EDIT: I ALSO NEED TO UPDATE MY SIG PIC... BLECK!!!

why feel bad. they chose to be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Phaetal - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well I don't REALLY feel bad. I'm not gonna QQ cuz they don't actually wanna play the game. If they wanna blow their pay check on pixels let em. I've spent a lot of fashion LOL. But other than some things that don't match my outfits they aren't going to make me any in game coin LOL. So if anything it's holding me back hehehehe, but my char is cute as hell!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well I don't REALLY feel bad. I'm not gonna QQ cuz they don't actually wanna play the game. If they wanna blow their pay check on pixels let em. I've spent a lot of fashion LOL. But other than some things that don't match my outfits they aren't going to make me any in game coin LOL. So if anything it's holding me back hehehehe, but my char is cute as hell!

from your sig if it's really your char
    i'll be prank, the face looks too long, and kinda old ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Phaetal - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It is VERY old... I made that sig when I still had my base wings (lvl 15 or so) lulz and whatnot... Imma just remove it cuz you're right it looks TERRIBLE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    As soon as the server is back up I think Imma go take some screen shots. All I had back then was my fairy dress, so yea it's about time to update that LOL. Though I dunno if it's worth it, this whole server might just crumble around us shortly. I really hope what susa was talking about works out. I totally agree with him that newbs need the fear, we need the fun and the whole server needs to wise up :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QueenHera - Lost City
    QueenHera - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dear GMs and citizens of Lost City (PvP Server)

Now that that has been said, let's get to the real heart of the issue. Lost City is in shambles. It is a dim shadow of its former self where PvP was PVP not this zerg each other sit in safe zone till we have more people then them zerg some more, gank gank gank nonsense. Lost City use to have amazing PvP now it is full of children who probably don't even know how to turn their pvp shields off.

You're one to talk... You were not on this server long enough to know. =/
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your join date says may of this year 0_o so um... black kettle maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QueenHera - Lost City
    QueenHera - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Don't judge a book by it's cover.
  • MistressMau - Lost City
    MistressMau - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea.. don't judge a book by it's cover.b:chuckle
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fair enough LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I miss thr olf lost city. When ragequit was still around pissing everyone off, CQ was the "evil power" of the server, redhawk was the most flamed guild on the server, people w/o epicly CS gears can pk.
    We lost city players used to fear going to HT and at the same time loved running from the pkers there.

We had massive wars in SP with other guilds.

We used to never be able to afk outside of sz.

We used to always press T just to make sure that certain pker isn't near.

We EXPECTED to always die in the swamps while questing.

We used to bind all our gears, go red on everyone you see and didn't worry about shatter.

I used to like fighting 9x people knowing that I could probably win. Now I avoid them.

I remember when I earned my own QQ thread. But pvp has become so lame I can never dream of anyther one.

We used to have so much fun on LC, making friends from pking. Making mortal enemies from pking. Not getting reported by some candy **** QQer. LC where art thou?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <-- Fully Rpk, unless u could haveing 1 SL, which would be Essence, only cuz u guys are great...and i dun wana get 1 shot by susa's 36k hp Perd b:shocked.

Oh, and can Gms bann you for setting up zhen INFRONT of secret passage? Cuz ive been doing that a lot lately..b:surrender

Dun ban meh for confessin b:thanks
    I miss thr olf lost city. When ragequit was still around pissing everyone off, CQ was the "evil power" of the server, redhawk was the most flamed guild on the server, people w/o epicly CS gears can pk.
    We lost city players used to fear going to HT and at the same time loved running from the pkers there.

We had massive wars in SP with other guilds.

We used to never be able to afk outside of sz.

We used to always press T just to make sure that certain pker isn't near.

We EXPECTED to always die in the swamps while questing.

We used to bind all our gears, go red on everyone you see and didn't worry about shatter.

I used to like fighting 9x people knowing that I could probably win. Now I avoid them.

I remember when I earned my own QQ thread. But pvp has become so lame I can never dream of anyther one.

We used to have so much fun on LC, making friends from pking. Making mortal enemies from pking. Not getting reported by some candy **** QQer. LC where art thou?

Took the words right outa my mouth, b:cool Agreed 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damnit, Double Post, Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Zen party infront of Secret Passage. That was the best visual of ingame play I have had in such a long time. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're one to talk... You were not on this server long enough to know. =/

As someone decided to necro this thread for me, don't judge me by my join date either.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just for all you people who seem to think that 'join date' is when people started playing the game, its not. For instance, I started playing International in June of 2008, but my Join Date says Oct 2009, which would be when I started getting involved in the forums. Also, keep in mind that people may have played even longer on another account, so bugger off. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!