I'm sorry Lost City

Comments

• illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's an exciting idea. I agree with Trappe, that a new RQ should never be made. I hope Susamaji will make a rpk faction, could be fun. A faction wich is not allied to anyone, not playing political games just to ensure a place on the map, just flat out killing whoever they see. Epic!
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Ahaa - Lost City
    Ahaa - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Finally moving onto undines and fish where even crazier pk wars happened and biggyluv would sometimes drop aoes on my grind parties and kill us all at once. Thinking that 5% an hour with miji in a party of six was pro **** exp during 8x. And would have crazy wars at camp of intepred where sometimes harpy wraith would kill everyone xD

ahhh.... the good times...

zhen@spiders/hell/heavenb:dirty and when people actually patrol the northwest part of the map
  • skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Big F****** wall of text

Hi there. I believe you are right to refer to the collapse of PW in such a manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I read more, and I think, I wish the old Lost City was back ( is crying )

ZombyWoof would give me mijis so i can lvl faster :P, bleh that was so fun, i remember i was grinding at Butterflys Spiders and Fish, Tomski would be spamming Riot GC for grind. Meh.

What i do right now is, BH CS WQ, Frost and HH3-3 thats my day on PWI - fun eh b:laugh
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh, i remember everytime i was grinding at the phy spiders near 1k there was a veno that would always crash our parties, and when we killed her she would drop those crusader orders, she always carried those so when we lowbies pk her we get em and lvl more :P, bleh i want those times back qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Its like those guys that quit but still go on the forum, i thought y do they do that but i do it too yah?! lolwut
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    =.= Ya

Charms are stupid over price.. Dolls are stupid over price n Gold is stupid over price...

-_- Server start getting dumb since ya can cash shop anything nowdays, nirvana/lunar/99/tomes/belt/neck/etc.......

Only people with acess or that has 3-5 different type of characters have a chance to survive without swiping their cards.

b:surrender Really Pk sucks too, Ya kiling 2-3 people n bam whole guild there zerging..
    even when yar charmless..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Think there's too much PVE but its the wrong kind of PVE! RPK is not the answer atm because why would anybody want to get pked while doing quests or grinding when you can level much faster in instances? Merging servers wont fix that fact.

The predominant form of getting exp needs to move back towards questing/grinding and these shouldnt be in different maps! Having several empty maps is just depressing and nobody wants to go there. Raise the level cap/expand the main map to have lots more quests/grind spots for 9x-10x-1xx. Only 1 BH per day and stop them stacking (or get rid of them)/limit entry to all instances (BH/FF/GV/HH etc) with a high-ish entry fee maybe? and remove hyper exp x__x

Just really need ppl to start playnig on main map and that should allow more pvp/drama to start away from SZ's. West gate/Hidden orchid is not real pvp when you're basically just a few feet away from SZ and can check kos numbers before you decide if its worth going out.

I think rpk faction can work if level cap was increased and sz levelling was harder. But nobody's against easy/safe levelling so thats not going to change i think.
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Think there's too much PVE but its the wrong kind of PVE! RPK is not the answer atm because why would anybody want to get pked while doing quests or grinding when you can level much faster in instances? Merging servers wont fix that fact.

The predominant form of getting exp needs to move back towards questing/grinding and these shouldnt be in different maps! Having several empty maps is just depressing and nobody wants to go there. Raise the level cap/expand the main map to have lots more quests/grind spots for 9x-10x-1xx. Only 1 BH per day and stop them stacking (or get rid of them)/limit entry to all instances (BH/FF/GV/HH etc) with a high-ish entry fee maybe? and remove hyper exp x__x

Just really need ppl to start playnig on main map and that should allow more pvp/drama to start away from SZ's. West gate/Hidden orchid is not real pvp when you're basically just a few feet away from SZ and can check kos numbers before you decide if its worth going out.

I think rpk faction can work if level cap was increased and sz levelling was harder. But nobody's against easy/safe levelling so thats not going to change i think.

This. I agree with every word. I don't even do my BH and such anymore i see no point in leveling if there's not hint that their will be a level cap increase why go past 101? Why even go past 100? There definitely needs to be some sort of exp gaining made outside SZ or instances for people of this level to go do (assuming a level cap increase was implemented) that will cause drama and fun. Wish i had been high enough to experience those fish partys i always hear about b:sad
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • sanitysescape
    sanitysescape Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There's still epic PvP and epic QQ, mate.
    Just there's one less place you can PK (not counting certain rooms in Cube of Fate which I HEAR is investigated by the GMs), but SP's a coward's camp anyways. C'mon.
    You're a lvl 10x, you should know better.

But I do agree with the retreat to SZ stuff. Hopefully rerolling as a sin will help me pick off the cowards. :3 But it's a loooong way to a PK-safe level for me.

Also, QQing is less prevalent because they know what's what PKers love. b:chuckle
    Any smart person would stop refrain from QQing.

But seriously... NO one is getting banned for PK so far as I know. Unless it's in SP. Why you'd PK in there anyways is beyond me.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But seriously... NO one is getting banned for PK so far as I know. Unless it's in SP. Why you'd PK in there anyways is beyond me.

For one, people have been banned for PK.

Second, there used to be epic PvP battles in SP and I am not talking about picking off lower levels trying to quest. I am talking about guild PvP wars. The great thing about being in there was that it was like the Tournament. No flying, ground only and little room to escape. Was a blast tbh. The main issue with not being able to PK int here is more of picking off those who need to quest. From what I understand you can still PK in there, there is just a limit/fine line for who you do PK. Many just do not want to take that "risk."

The "new" spot seems to have been MQ locations but even then, seems there has been some dying out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    For one, people have been banned for PK.

Second, there used to be epic PvP battles in SP and I am not talking about picking off lower levels trying to quest. I am talking about guild PvP wars. The great thing about being in there was that it was like the Tournament. No flying, ground only and little room to escape. Was a blast tbh. The main issue with not being able to PK int here is more of picking off those who need to quest. From what I understand you can still PK in there, there is just a limit/fine line for who you do PK. Many just do not want to take that "risk."

The "new" spot seems to have been MQ locations but even then, seems there has been some dying out.

Exactly what Rose said. It wasn't about camping the lowbies so they couldn't quest, it was about watching one faction hold this position until another faction came and forced them out. The battles were epic and amazing to watch.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Exactly what Rose said. It wasn't about camping the lowbies so they couldn't quest, it was about watching one faction hold this position until another faction came and forced them out. The battles were epic and amazing to watch.

b:chuckle The best part was watching people run in and out with the movement of players. The wars would be inside, then outside, then back in and then inside and outside at the same time b:victoryb:chuckle

It did get confusing at times though when in it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • sanitysescape
    sanitysescape Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For one, people have been banned for PK..
    I've never heard of people getting banned for PK. At least in areas not sanctioned as safe havens by the GMs (anywhere other than SP).
    Unfortunately, I can't ask for proof. Would probably violate PW rules. b:sweat

For those that get banned for PKing in an unsanctioned area, just make your case on that. I mean, Lord knows you prob cashshopped one time or another. Use that against them since you're a source of income for them. b:laugh

-Ducks for cover-
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I've never heard of people getting banned for PK. At least in areas not sanctioned as safe havens by the GMs (anywhere other than SP).
    Unfortunately, I can't ask for proof. Would probably violate PW rules. b:sweat

For those that get banned for PKing in an unsanctioned area, just make your case on that. I mean, Lord knows you prob cashshopped one time or another. Use that against them since you're a source of income for them. b:laugh

-Ducks for cover-

lolwut >_>
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    heh i may be 8x i may die easy to 10x and 9x but i will never stop rpking as long as i play. and i will die alot and i will lose gear and have lost gear. im rarely charmed unless i get given one cause they don't last me more than a day. i am all for a full rpk guild no alliances. just because im 8x does not mean i wasn't around in the old days, i took a 6 month break come back and see the server failing it made me sad but a few old friends kept me playing. and i proudly say i been rpk since 5x and havent looked back since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Unless you guild is one of the strongest on the server full rpk no allies doesnt work. (Believe me i tried) all people see is that when u get zerged by multiple factions u loose. They dont see that u took out 3 factions with just your own, they see that in the end u lost when the 4th came. ive noticed a large amount of the server is scared to fight unless they have the advantage which is why most people dont pk unless they r a higher lvl or with even numbers/equips.Then again thoes that would be cool with all the troubles of full rpk have obligations to other factions prolly

back on topic... pvp sux there is hardly anyone out EVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there are epic pvp nowaday?
    yes few times, but only gather around the big 3 guilds. but the fun never lasted long enough, (hai spec zerg)

remove hyper stones?
    dont you think it's too late to do so? look at 90% of the servers

Remove the BHs?
    hm.. remove all and keep the lvl100+(for those nothing to do, and goal for noobs to reach 100)

remove packs?
    way too late for that now.

Try to get golds down like the way it was before?
    no way. it will never go down below 300k never ever

b:sad now back to QQ, i miss those days before BHs, packs came out
    People desperately trying to lvl, I, myself, spam GV everyday to lvl. they were really fun
    Running around the world map for WQ, stop by grind area(fish, butterfly, undines, spiders, grind spots, hell heaven, camping vol29) were unbelievably fun.
    crashing grind party at fish, undines, spiders, ruining peoples Mijis, pk in fish gears and get one shotted. b:cry
    now? who grind =( theyre all hyper frost, oracles before hyper came out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    west gate/hidden orchid isn't real pvp. real pvp was camp of intrepid, outside 1k above undines, at butterflies, up north @ spiders/ants, inside heaven/hell, etc.

notice how every pvp battle that ever happened was at a grind spot? you were forced to pvp. now when ever you feel like it you and 4 friends can casually leave safe zone at west, kill the 1 kos that's there and then sit around killing each other because there is nothing else to do.

no rpk guild will save the server, the only thing that can is adding some incentive to bring everyone outside instances again. the only thing is we can't remove hypers, we can't remove frost all we can do is move forward. we pretty much have to accept the fact 100 means nothing anymore and try to create new additions to get those 10x out of 3-3, nirvana and BH100.

the only options I can see are raising the level cap and making frost a max level of 99. add a new pve feature that is as beneficial as frost (obv. not 20%+ a level at 10x) but isn't in an instance.

for gears, add another pve feature maybe sort of like PQ but again, out of safe. make the gear g16, obviously it will be buyable somehow but if you made it unable to be traded/not in packs I bet you would make more money keeping those cash shoppers playing for a longer time.

the last idea I have is simply giving pvp points like in a!on, make them tradeable for charms or gears or something and I'm sure people will keep playing.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "+1 I think that either the current rpk guilds need to combine forces and become one or at least work together and start killing EVERYTHING. No alliances other than each other if they can't combine. And just kill everything who cares what faction just kill it will make for very fun pvp with ppl calling back up you calling back up mass chaos whos attacking who dont really care anymore just attack the closest person to you lol omg that was fun back when i was in Nsync for like a month."

now theres an idea... i may actually take u up on that. i just need to know if all other rpk factions would agree to this. Drop all their allies and team with other rpk factions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "+1 I think that either the current rpk guilds need to combine forces and become one or at least work together and start killing EVERYTHING. No alliances other than each other if they can't combine. And just kill everything who cares what faction just kill it will make for very fun pvp with ppl calling back up you calling back up mass chaos whos attacking who dont really care anymore just attack the closest person to you lol omg that was fun back when i was in Nsync for like a month."

now theres an idea... i may actually take u up on that. i just need to know if all other rpk factions would agree to this. Drop all their allies and team with other rpk factions

BOOOOOOOOOOOJ WHAT UP im loggin cut right now :P

,CUTa
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    +10 to Boojangles i wanna see som crazy pk like when i first started thsi came i could do my quest in sp harvester camp their 24/7 HEAVEN TEARS was crazy i step out sz PK PK PK :D it was fun when FINALOATh was here to when they had those wraith attack awesome pk there NOW WHERE IS THAT SOMEONE DIE IN PK THEY WHINE N GET PEOPLE 2 GANKEDb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thats another thing, they need to announce wraith events again... I mean who is gonna protect the wraiths?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Should be a way to enter other people bounty hunter and kill em.

Or, more realisticly, instead of FB bosses give em bosses on the world map to kill. Slitt for one BH, Mantavip, etc.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Or, more realisticly, instead of FB bosses give em bosses on the world map to kill. Slitt for one BH, Mantavip, etc.

^ omg I like that idea
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited April 2010

3x should fear going to Heaven's Tear again. They should fly up there hoping someone else was already up there dying so they could ninja turn their quest in and run for their lives jumping off the edge only to get one shot while falling or land on Sword Tamer and lose whatever exp they just got.

b:laugh hahaha miss the old days
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^ omg I like that idea

b:laugh Me tooooooooo D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ^ omg I like that idea

me 2 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Q_Q ... cash-shoppers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010

"Whats todays BH 100? b:question"

"Harpy Wraith again... b:beatup"

"Looking for pt.. b:shedtear"
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Q_Q ... cash-shoppers...

mr.lvl103 1 vs 1?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.