Things you don't want to hear a high level say (all classes).

Options

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    >___> There is this Veno is Essence (Most powerful TW faction on LC server), IsisBlack, who up until 8x was Full HA, with P.Def orns, wielded dual swords, and would send in her pet without healing it until it died. She fought like this in PvP too.

She has minorly improved.
    At 90, she now uses a HH80 gold chest, legs, and boots. Uses 90 green Arcane sleeves, and has a below level req mold weapon.

Good thing she has her 6x Nix to back her up now ~_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Barb with 30k+ HP: "WTF, TT is hard now."

GG PWE, even the most OP players are saying TT is OP, What do you think that means for the average players?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dionakablackman
    dionakablackman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ME:What build are you?
    Guy:Enlightened One
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Barb with 30k+ HP: "WTF, TT is hard now."

GG PWE, even the most OP players are saying TT is OP, What do you think that means for the average players?

Well, seeing as 3-3 has been completed after the patch by a group already, average players should learn to play with this concept known as "skill". They made the instance require this "skill" instead of people face-rolling their way through it. So no solo running or over-gearing to solo will be allowed, which is what so many of the barbs in the game wanted. It's just now that those same barbs are finding out, they were never that good anyways, which is its own kind of irony :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lvl 99 Barb: Whats alpha male?
    Same Barb: I dont have potions or charm so I dont have enough mp to use skills. anyways. charms are for noobs.
    Same Barb still: You told me back to clerics. OMG. I moved back to the clerics and boss killed them.
    That Same Barb... at this point ppl started leaving: If you want me to be charmed, give me money and potions. Nice cleric did. 3 minutes later barb dies since not charmed. when asked why... I'm saving this charm for a better group.
    Same barb still. Why did u guys boot me? you guys are noobs. everyone on server wants me. I can find a squad in 10 seconds.

This goes on for about 20minutes followed by squad finishing tt with a bm tank... doing a second run and barb screaming that we stole his charm since he lost it tanking for us.
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actual word for word quote from a level 100 cleric in a vent conversation...

"Barbs need to realise that I'm not a walking hp bank for them"

She then went on to say how it costs her mp to heal, so they should be okay with her underhealing, and using hp pots and charms to make up the lack...

She quit the game shortly after hitting 100, because it was too hard to find squads to farm TT99 gear.... b:chuckle

.....there is so much fail in that paragraph i think i just had a minor stroke @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • rabbitrabbitrabbit
    rabbitrabbitrabbit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My hubby and I had this in game from a very good friend who's 6x....

Friend: "I wanna level but I have no quests left QQ"

Hubby: "Have you done BH?"

Me:"....Or your dailies?"

Friend: ".... What's BH? o.o"

-we then proceed to explain in the simplest terms about BH-

Friend: "Ooohhh~~ So THAT'S how everyone levels"

I seriously can't believe he didn't know about it... Especially when he had been invited along to heal on BH's (he's a cleric).
  • cynder68
    cynder68 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not from a high level but hopefully after this happened the veno learned something...or maybe not...

In a bh39 on my cleric (my main is a veno), I had just bb'd after someone gathered up mobs to kill. Once I brought down my bb I asked veno to send me a spark if she had one handy in order to have 2 sparks more quickly than spam healing myself or hitting someone/something for chi.

Veno: What's a spark?
    Me: (after explaining what a spark was) It's the skill Lending Hand...it xfers a spark from you to me.
    Veno: Oh I never got that skill. It's only used on other people so of no use to me.

Felt like saying...hmmm maybe I should have not bothered getting my rez skill since I can't rez myself and only good for other people....b:surrender
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He he some people just totally forget that the game isn't about them self alone b:laugh
    and ended up not using or learning skill that benefit the whole squad

Anyway what i can remember the most is a 84 female cleric that don't know what is vanguard spirit and not level IH at all, yet i think these female cleric name is already around before oracle sale or token . . maybe from jolly . .

Level 98 BM that only using fist skill, the BM only learn fist path.

Level 54 Archer that attacking from close by with bow, the archer say the arrow reach target faster which mean faster attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2 barbs 2 clerics and 2 others was doing bh 69(when I was 8x)

I was doing pole and my wife(one cleric) was dding cause I was like yea pole easy just DD. I noticed I have low HP. the cleric that was suppose to be healing me is healing her husband(human form Barb with calamities) cause she thinks he took aggro >.>. I die get ressed and quickly jump onto him, after we kill it I PM her hey why did u stop healing me and heal ur husband? she says cause he stole aggro u should tell ur wife to healed him he stole aggro. v.v
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I was doing pole and my wife(one cleric) was dding cause I was like yea pole easy just DD. I noticed I have low HP. the cleric that was suppose to be healing me is healing her husband(human form Barb with calamities) cause she thinks he took aggro >.>. I die get ressed and quickly jump onto him, after we kill it I PM her hey why did u stop healing me and heal ur husband? she says cause he stole aggro u should tell ur wife to healed him he stole aggro. v.v

Lmao b:laugh what a cleric . . b:surrender
    Guess she worry about her husband way too much, that she start having illusion . . b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dunno, sounds like a fail all around. Other cleric should have been paying attention to health bubbles as well..b:shocked
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    Dunno, sounds like a fail all around. Other cleric should have been paying attention to health bubbles as well..b:shocked

Meh she tried to save me but it was to late xD she is the one that ressed/buff me xP
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ME:What build are you?
    Guy:Enlightened One

i lol'd. b:chuckle
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary7
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    on an hh run dont remember which one to be exact, but anyways on an hh run
    me: u dont use roar ever????
    lvl 95 barb: why would i im not a blademaster
    me after a bit of an awkward silence: what do you mean?
    barb: thats a blademaster skill, how could i use that?
    me: dude its a lvl 34 barb skill look in ur skill book
    barb: oh **** my bad, so on runs when ppl say roar they were talking to me!!!!
    me: yeah im guessin so.....

needless to say the entire sqaud got great laughs from it lol
    my post count always stays at 1 b:victory
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    on an hh run dont remember which one to be exact, but anyways on an hh run
    me: u dont use roar ever????
    lvl 95 barb: why would i im not a blademaster
    me after a bit of an awkward silence: what do you mean?
    barb: thats a blademaster skill, how could i use that?
    me: dude its a lvl 34 barb skill look in ur skill book
    barb: oh **** my bad, so on runs when ppl say roar they were talking to me!!!!
    me: yeah im guessin so.....

needless to say the entire sqaud got great laughs from it lol

LOL

You reminded me of one FCC run I was helping at (just on different character). Had lvl98 barb, who died in at the first pull attempt, so he started to blame cleric, whose fault it surely wasnt. Cleric apologized and everyone moved on. Later at the pull to Adawolf room barb dies again, moment after he had gathered all mobs there. And he starts to blame cleric again for not starting BB sooner (cleric was the second one to run in the room and he did set up BB almost as soon as barb stopped). After that I started to talk with cleric who happened to be from my main's guild. We both came to conclusion that we haven't seen him using invoke or any genie skill.
    Soon barb started to complain how much charm he has lost and after few min barb and cleric started to blame each other. In middle of that I asked one thing.
    Me: Do you know what is Invoke?
    Lvl98 barb: No, I don't.
    Me: Noticed

In the end cleric decided to leave, barb kicked him out and run ended.
    Btw... lvl98 barbs are supposed to have more than 12k hp buffed, no?
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In a Nirvana run on the running boss

Me: Um, **** guys, I've ran out of mp pots.
    Another: Yeah right Isa, stop **** with us
    Me: No, seriously, someone drop me some pots or we're gonna wipe >.<
    Another: Mmhmm

30 seconds later with noone getting any heals
    Me: Guys? b:surrender

Thank god we had a pro squad or we would have wiped rofl! BM did an awesome job of staying alive while someone eventually gave me pots.

Now the worst part...
    We did a TT3-3 about 2 hours after that, and on Steelation....
    Me: Um, **** guys, I've ran out of mp pots... again >.<
    Another: Haha yeah right Isa, now you're just trying to get free mp :p
    Me: No really, I forgot to pick more up after nirvana >.<

30 seconds later
    Me: Guys? b:surrender

I'd only just started PKing with bound gear and no angels, so not being sure how the red named drops worked I wasn't carrying many mp pots around. Before that I would always refill when my pots dropped below 1000.

Epic epic fail from yours truly!
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Was doing FC on my alt with a couple of ppl from my faction's alts - psy, sin, cleric, along with random sin, BM, barb. All lvl 8x.

Barb went afk for a bit right at beginning so we went ahead to clear to first boss. 1st sin pulled first two small rooms, then BM said he would pull the first big room before the 1st boss. Cleric told him where she would set up BB - "take the mobs to the Shade" - and the BM proceeded to run in the opposite direction and got killed. The cleric and BM argued for a bit, and then we proceeded. After first boss the 1st sin and I were talking in vent because we noticed the BM was just using dual swords and didn't HF on the pulls.

Sin: Hey ___, can you use HF when we pull the mobs?
    BM (lvl86): no

awkward silence in squad chat, as sin and I laugh in vent

Sin: umm, why not?
    BM: It costs too much coin to get that skill (or something to that effect)

As we proceeded we noticed that the BM seemed to auto-attack single targets with dual swords 90% of the time. We didn't even see him pull out axes to AOE...it's quite likely he didn't own axes.

A bit later cleric had to go afk and we waited at the bishop groups just before 3rd boss. I said I would genie pull mobs one by one while we waited. Then BM ran straight into bishop group and got killed again.

Cleric: why did you die I said to wait for me
    BM: I don't need cleric
    Cleric: um, apparently you do

BM ragequits squad, rest of squad celebrates and gets a new BM
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    to a barb: Hey use flesh ream to stack Dots on the boss, it'll help it die faster and no one will die.

Barb: Dots? Why would I want diamonds of tigers?

to a 100 bm: Hey can I get your pdef buff?

Bm: I dont have one, and Im not a cleric.

89 Cleric in Eden: Ok, I'll use pure hearted blessing on the barb, and it should keep him alive..

Me: If I get aggro I'll cloak and run away.

other sin: you can do that!? I always die when it hits me if I pull aggro.

Psy in vent: Watch this I'll kill the boss with one hit *Demon sparks then uses earth vector red tide and spams other skills* um why didnt it die? um? Why do I have aggro?! *dead psy* Fail barb you're supposed to keep aggro

Me in fb69: Have you done this boss before?
    Cleric: No, what do I do?
    Me: you need to purify the tank so he doesnt get armor break, and die.
    Barb: Ready?
    Party: ready
    Cleric: Ok afk *sets up blue bubble* b:shocked

To bm: Hey use HF
    Bm: Im a pure fist bm
    me: Uh? Really? How'd you get to your level then?
    Bm: oracles

Bm in fac chat: I cant aoe or stun, bm's dont have those kinds of skills only clerics and archers can aoe.
    Me: whats next? A sin without bloodpaint?
    Sin: Whats that?
    me: *faced*

Me: Who's the tank?
    lvl 60 archer in heavy armor with hammers: Me.
    me: Really?
    Archer: Yea I hold aggro better than a barb or bm
    *archer dies*
    Me: you also seem to hold that spot on the floor better too
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Zairi - Dreamweaver
    Zairi - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OMG i love this thread i had to leave the room, jump arround my flat and scream into a pillow when i readed some of the stuff here.b:laugh

While soloing with my Cleric (~lv50) and half dead 3 Taurocs on my **** 4. respawning unlucky behind me... some random guy jumps next to me: "HEAL ME PLZ!"

In BH29 while spam healing the "tank" (Archer lv 48, barely can keep him alive and didnt knew bout IH spam back thenb:surrender) Psy "I can tank just spam IH on me" draws of Qingzi from the Archer and died faster then i can switch my healing target (2 shots he was only 4 levels lower then the archer but wore lv15-17 quested gear, not even IH spam would have saved him since even if id knew i didnt have any time to stack it up lmao). XD

Random DD on another BH cant hold back, boss attacks him, he gets 1shotted (obviously just updated his weapon XD), i again can barely keep the tanker alive with IH spam, he: "REZ ME!", i cant type long so i just say "kinda busy..." (this almost leads to tanks death) he: "OMG YOU ******* NOOB!" he leaves squad....b:shocked

I: "LF more BH29 Qingzi"
    Random guy: "You know Qingzi is BH19"
    O'RLY? o.O

On my Veno i rarely have those things happen to me but on my Cleric.. i dont even want to play it at the moment cos everytime im logged on it i met someone after atleast 1h who will do something very very stupid. XD
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When did this rise back up from the grave? (o.o )
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...slightly off topic, but because so many veno's dont play well.....ALL VENO'S READ MY THREAD "I DONT WANNA BE A FAIL VENO' then you wont find yourself the subject of this thread. (thread discusses actually using skills besides pet)

Now on thread.

(full squad on Qingzi BH about 2 days ago)
    Wiz (74): I can tank
    Me on psy: (to wiz) *name* just leave and let me bring in my cleric main
    Wiz: Its okay I can do it
    Me: seriously I've solo'ed it heaps, there no reason for you to be here
    (Slowest bh in the world, at least 6 times different members die and teleport back)
    At qingzi Wiz dies and leaves without a word leaving bm dead there.
    Cleric joins, res bm and bh finished in 2 minutes.

sigh
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol omg i cant stop laughing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Random DD on another BH cant hold back, boss attacks him, he gets 1shotted (obviously just updated his weapon XD), i again can barely keep the tanker alive with IH spam, he: "REZ ME!", i cant type long so i just say "kinda busy..." (this almost leads to tanks death) he: "OMG YOU ******* NOOB!" he leaves squad....b:shocked

This is one of the most common pieces of BS I hear from people if I do random pick up parties (rare). They do something dumb and die, then expect you to res them before you've ensured the safety of the party on the whole!

I guess thats why when I'm on my alt, one of the most common mistakes I see clerics make is ressing people before they've ensured the safety of everyone else, then watching in wonderment as the party wipes. b:chuckle
  • Neferhotep - Sanctuary
    Neferhotep - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Happened to me a week ago:
    Im flying around with my arch
    Sin ( 70+!)asked: "Can you rez me?"
    Me: " lol i cant rez im not a cleric"
    Sin: "You ***** noob i see your wings ofc you can rez!"

Doin a bh59 with a friend and her squad. We got 2 clerics, 1 of them about lvl 90 which didnt arrived yet, we arrived at boss.
    Veno: "Ill pull"
    Barb: "no let me pull! Im a better puller."
    Barb walked into ALL other mobs, got aggro of the boss and the mobs around, cleric tried to keep the squad alive, and sin took aggro of the boss ... and ofc he died :D LMFAO

other time, in a bh51, we got help with a 90 sin. Everyone tried do no aggro the mobs in the middle, by just walking near the wall. Sin: " I can use shadowwalk, i wont aggro them :D"
    he ran into them without shadowwalk, got aggro of the mobs inside and died. This happened 3-times.

And of course when a herc venos is in squad and want to pull with herc.... (herc already got ALL his buffs) .......
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    once in bh 39 we got a pretty decent tank... untill we hit ferren -.- we were a few minutes in, got ferren to about 50% health when the barb (while tanking) says

"brb need more beer"
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    once in bh 39 we got a pretty decent tank... untill we hit ferren -.- we were a few minutes in, got ferren to about 50% health when the barb (while tanking) says

"brb need more beer"
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This may not be high level at all, but...just had to put it out there.My sis has a cleric, level 49,that has been her main for about a year.(Yes, me and my sis are extremely slow at leveling.)She had a friend help her with Ch'in,and her friend died a few times.Finally she said,"Sorry,I'm not good at healing."So I asked,"Why did you roll a cleric then?""Look,I'm keeping her.She's almost level 50."

EDIT: Lol,I'm number 300.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • Charmy_ - Sanctuary
    Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    phrase charmy hates most

(nameless bm): oh hell aggro

ohh I thought u meant I posted that when u told me that while fcc run xD. And lies >.> u just scare me to death b:victory Oh ya another one =P

In FCC
    Barb: OMG MY CHARM KEEPS TICKING! HEAL ME WHILE I PULL SO IT DOESN'T!
    Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
    I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)