Things you don't want to hear a high level say (all classes).

Options

Comments

• VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LEEEEEEEEEEEEERROOOYYYYYYYYY JJJJEEEENKKKIIINSSSb:shocked
  • Charmy_ - Sanctuary
    Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why does most people hate on clerics b:cry. But I agree with some of them though haha but it is a hard class to play requires a lot of concentration and patience in my opinion. Anyways back on topic xD.

Veno: I'm a heavy armor veno.
    Me: Do u use fox form I'm guessing?
    Veno: No I hate using fox form I attack with hammers. And I don't have magic skills either.
    Me: -___-;; (Not made up I've met a veno like that before)

Cleric during a boss fight: Hold on!! I don't have mp let me meditate! *squad wipe later on* (No I have never done that since I always go prepared b:pleased but I have seen other clerics do that on my alts >.>;...)

Me: omg how did u lvl so fast?!?!
    (Insert any class here): Oh I used a ton of oracles to get higher and I've been using them since 20

Me: What lvl is ur IH?
    Cleric: I don't lvl it. I think IH sucks

Barb: I can grab aggro?!

There's many more but I don't want to post them since I'm tired b:chuckleb:surrender

edit: ya I'm mean to my own class haha. But those two are pretty much what I hate to hear from other clerics. ;/
    Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
    I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)
  • Janalla - Heavens Tear
    Janalla - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol yeah i been playing this game sinse it 1st started and i am only lvl 99 , i lvl slow cause i help my members and love it , i think its funny to see a lvl 100+ fail easily cause they lvled so fast from hyper stones and ect . they never get a chance to learn how to actually play and to know what to do lol . sooo many fail high lvls that just lvled to fast for their own good lol , lvl means nothing if you dont know how to play .
  • SxCii - Lost City
    SxCii - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    funniest ive heard from veno:

Im melee veno i only fight in fox form without pet..
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why can't I move?wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Some game, huh. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why does most people hate on clerics b:cry. But I agree with some of them though haha but it is a hard class to play requires a lot of concentration and patience in my opinion. Anyways back on topic xD.

Veno: I'm a heavy armor veno.
    Me: Do u use fox form I'm guessing?
    Veno: No I hate using fox form I attack with hammers. And I don't have magic skills either.
    Me: -___-;; (Not made up I've met a veno like that before)

Cleric during a boss fight: Hold on!! I don't have mp let me meditate! *squad wipe later on* (No I have never done that since I always go prepared b:pleased but I have seen other clerics do that on my alts >.>;...)

Me: omg how did u lvl so fast?!?!
    (Insert any class here): Oh I used a ton of oracles to get higher and I've been using them since 20

Me: What lvl is ur IH?
    Cleric: I don't lvl it. I think IH sucks

Barb: I can grab aggro?!

There's many more but I don't want to post them since I'm tired b:chuckleb:surrender

edit: ya I'm mean to my own class haha. But those two are pretty much what I hate to hear from other clerics. ;/

phrase charmy hates most

(nameless bm): oh hell aggro
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    While passing by Sanctuary on WQ:

Random person: "Can you res me please?"

Me: *looks at the crossbow my character is holding*

/facedesk

"Why yes, of course I'll res you. Let me just fire arrows into your corpse 'till you come back to life."

>_>'

That was funny!
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    From sins: "Ima steal aggro <insert some dumbass smiley>"
    when we're doing a boss.

Godjesus, I really don't understand why they gotta have so much pride in dying themselves/causing squad wipes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Too bad that a Claric mistake it's more noticeable. Because can wipe the squad.

And the same goes a bit for the Barbs.

The others classes could be bad playing and don't hurt that much others, as if Clerics or Barbs are bad players... =o_O=
    [insert sig here]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Had a lvl 100 BM ask what quests he had to do to get his 89 culti done -.-

Had a lvl 92 cleric ask what purify was and also stated she has not lvled IH just Blessing.

Had a lvl 91 archer go afk for 50 min (without telling us he was going afk) on a TT 3-2 run and ask why we left him -.-

lvl 98 barb say he couldnt do pole without 2 clerics or his charm would tick, he hadnt allocated all his stat points yet -.- Did i mention he also didnt like to fight in tiger form because he couldnt do any damage that way. Then he got mad that a lvl 82 archer kept stealing aggro from him and told them to stop attacking and just stand there and look pretty. -.- we disbanded the squad and found a bm to tank. b:faint

Omg, who O.o; I have probably have seen this person. Thats scary...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    azurluen wrote: »
    Too bad that a Claric mistake it's more noticeable. Because can wipe the squad.

And the same goes a bit for the Barbs.

The others classes could be bad playing and don't hurt that much others, as if Clerics or Barbs are bad players... =o_O=

We are not alowed to make mistakes, only others are..

Cleric says AFK....squad says b:shocked

Archer says "back from AFK" after boss is dead squad says b:chuckle

Cleric says "just having a bad day" squad says b:bye

Veno and her pet is "having a bad day" squad says b:dirty

and so on.
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thats what freaks me out about oracle babes....they level too fast, and dont learn things they should, more often than not. i'v run into that sort of player too, or, worse, someone who is still wearing their first set of armour from the TB beginner quests at levels like 6x. i've gotten to the point where i've started vetting out players i dont know in squads....and i really dont like that its gotten to the point its necessary.b:sad

Oh, cmon. That armor is pretty cool looking. As long as they switch to something realistic before the run starts, then what's wrong with trying to look good?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    True Story: I was in FC at Asoteric Runewolf one time (ya know, the boss that says "super mighty powerful whirling slash")...

91 BM says: "Watch this! I'm gonna be really cool!!"
    Asoteric Runewolf says: "SLASH"
    BM: Sage Spark
    spark runs out, boss casts, BM dies b:chuckle

what else...
    Venos: Was doing astral walker with a 79 and 80 veno in squad (mother and daughter). and I noticed one of them cast Bramble Hood.

So I say: ummm... why?
    Veno: I've never used it before
    Me: umm... you're not getting hit
    Veno: I know
    Me: b:surrender

the same venos I've had to ask for bramble on bosses because neither noticed it was up (understandable). Also had to say "ummm... wheres youre pets?"b:cry

83 Archer: Lets Duel, you cant hit me! 90+ Barbs cant hit me they just keep missing!
    Me: Flesh ream -> mighty swing -> penetrate armor -> bestial onslaught
    archer looses
    archer: no fair! my evasion buff wore off!

another time with same archer: I bet I can kill you with claws!
    me: stand there with bramble guard on, activate bestial rage.. he looses half his HP while I build sparks. ToP -> Armageddon... Win
    archer: YOU HIT ME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary3
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    actually, i had my what i dont want to hear moment today while tagging along on a friends fb 39, a 9x wiz said he didnt think he cud tank calcid, i was on my 5x cleric, and told our other cleric, heal me and ill tank it, i have been on bh 39 ne way, the wiz was then like wtf u can tank it? im like yeah and he proceeded to end up tanking it cuz i think he was pretty embarrassed, then again the shock wore off 5 mins later when he pmed me after the fb and said he had oracled to 9x and hadnt had much experience in squads, always great to hear right?
    the forums must hate me, always stuck on 1 post, ninja ftw
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -OMFG hurry i only have 3 yuanxios left (another true story at astral 2-2, we finished in time btw with cleric at his last yuanxio)

that sounds creepily familiar. was I the tank that run?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • SheebaBaby - Raging Tide
    SheebaBaby - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Barb 90+ "What's tt? Everybody is talking about that..."b:cute
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont know if its been said already

Cleric 85 - "There's a double spark?"
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont know if its been said already

Cleric 85 - "There's a double spark?"

>.> this reminds me of a 9x psy who asked me why my spark was red...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was doing BH29 on my Cleric the other day. We had a 76BM who was going to be the tank and, I think, a 60-something Barb. I think he was 64? Eh, details. Anyway, BM was tanking just fine when I notice the Barb taking damage. So I tossed some IHs on him. BM gets aggro back and all's well.

The BM asks why he used Flesh Ream (while I wondered [both in my head and out loud] why he was attacking in tiger form). The Barb didn't know Flesh Ream is a Barb's primary aggro skill. .__.

After the boss was dead the BM told him to read the skill's description and the Barb goes, "huh, your right."

Nothing overly dramatic but man, first time I've met a Barb, or anyone, who didn't know what Flesh Ream does.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "I got my rank IX gear and weapon" b:chuckle
  • Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary
    Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric (verbally telling me): OMG **** my heals can't make it, HEAL YOURSELF
    Me: 11111111111111

I don't think both of us wanted to read what we both just said.
  • WhiteToufu - Raging Tide
    WhiteToufu - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    was a lvl 35 barb partying with a lvl 39 bm, @ the place where you have spider and tombstone together.

me: Okie, i will tank the spider you help me hit okie?
    bm: okie

i proceed to hit a mob, he lags for 10 sec.. before starting.
    kill the mob, i naturally proceed to the 2nd one.. consider that i didnt take much damage at that time.

Now comes the fun part.. while i am tanking the 2nd mob. The bm sit down to meditate @ full health and full mana for about 5 sec or so then runs one big round around the field before coming to help me kill the mob.

after we or rather i kill the 2nd mob, I potted and continue to the 3rd mob. Guess what happen? the bm did the same thing again.

I was like.. wtf.. what are you ? a voodoo bm? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=34e5201157745ffd AA mode
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=56db344e2e22fd0b LA mode
    Remember I am First if it works
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i remember this one time i was questing (was in my 60s or 70s) and this BM was in the same area as me... so i partied him, to get the quest done faster

this was on poison mobs, and every time his health would get low, he would just sit there and meditate, not use any meds at all. he would literally take like 5 mins meditating, get up, kill 2 mobs, and meditate again

im thinking, god what a big waste of time im practically doing this for him lol.

but then, he gets poisoned so bad, while meditating he dies XD didnt even use a med to attempt to save himself -.-''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Assassin: "I'm supposed to use daggers?"

Archer: "Shooting from close range is better than from long range. More damage, y'know? Point blank."

BM: "LA > HA"

Barb: "What's a cleric?"

Cleric: "I only use Blessing of the Purehearted."

Psychic: "Soulforce?"

Veno: "Bramble should be cast on clerics."

Wizard: "I'm a dex build for more crits."
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On a TT run: Tell me when boss is at 100k to turn on my hypers!

On a FC: who is bank?

Pretty much anywhere: what's the meaning of "DD"? everyone tells me i'm that

Barb: can you stop stealing aggro? (and after i gimp my damage, boss goes after second closest DD, usually wizzy or archer)
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Assassin: "I'm supposed to use daggers?"

Archer: "Shooting from close range is better than from long range. More damage, y'know? Point blank."

BM: "LA > HA"

Barb: "What's a cleric?"

Cleric: "I only use Blessing of the Purehearted."

Psychic: "Soulforce?"

Veno: "Bramble should be cast on clerics."

Wizard: "I'm a dex build for more crits."

tanked BH59 with a cleric like that. let's just say i had to do a lot of spot healing. b:surrender
  • clonie
    clonie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FC :

Barb : HEAL ME!! OMG USELESS CLERIC U SUCK!
    Me : I died. I can't heal you from the beginning of the map
    Barb : OMG YOU NOOB WHY DID YOU DIE WHILE I PULL
    Me : You didn't roar and the whole big room attacked me when you reached my BB range...
    Barb : Wtf is roar? You noob why didnt u heal yourself??!

Squad Leader has kicked Barb from squad. ( I wasn't even the squad leader xD ).

Sigh sigh.
  • MrCIeric - Dreamweaver
    MrCIeric - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was with a lvl 100 Archer today in FC who wouldn't use STA on bosses. I even asked him to use it a couple of times. He didn't say anything so I just didn't bother again.

Because in FC archers were told not to use STA because it "Nerfs" exp... i never understood why thats what a squad told my archer.
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I literary had a lvl 79 barb in my bh59 squad today saying this:
    Can you autopath to the boss?
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Actual word for word quote from a level 100 cleric in a vent conversation...

"Barbs need to realise that I'm not a walking hp bank for them"

She then went on to say how it costs her mp to heal, so they should be okay with her underhealing, and using hp pots and charms to make up the lack...

She quit the game shortly after hitting 100, because it was too hard to find squads to farm TT99 gear.... b:chuckle