[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• SheebaBaby - Raging Tide
    SheebaBaby - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Time to look for another game.
    With this new system is not perfect world international anymore, is perfect shop international b:chuckle
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Ary

Um, what? Not sure what I said here or circumvented...

Edit: Oh, I see. Well, in that case I'm sorry as I wasn't intentionally doing that. If you'll notice, I was quoting/repeating what she said in post #1818. (But please, if I am to be censored for repeating it, please notice where it came from)

In any event, all I was saying is that yes, Lenore's assesment is correct and she should listen to her. That's all.
  • UVF - Lost City
    UVF - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    change the tw system back you god damn fools.. do we have to start a 100k fan RESTORE PWI TW facebook page? i bet youd get 100k fans in a couple of days.. do something useful or once seriously.. new packs.. 12* orb **** etc.. its useless to people.. waste of time. fix something.. like the constant rubberband problems.. how about that elusive mdef buff problem? stop adding **** like this to boost your revenue and start doing real things players ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO DO..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The fact remains that TW people actually have a salary. The rest of us try to merch and not always is it successful every day. However; if you are in a very good, strong, TW winning faction you know every week you are going to get pay. You are more at leisure to let go of coin.

Those who do not belong to said faction, dont have that luxury. Unless they are cash shoppers who do not tw. Deceptistar is right in the aspect that TW spenders spend more in the in game economy than anyone else for the most part. Their pay is genuinely guaranteed. Like Enrage people on HT server. They own most of the map.. their pay just stacks up and it would take something totally drastic to stop that. At this point, I'm not sure it can be stopped.

That's the thing, you just don't get it. You don't get TW pay if you don't participate, at least with most organized TW factions. Unless you're on a server with one ruling faction and you never have to TW against anybody who matters then you would have a point. You've never really TW'd, so you haven't actually had to prepare yourself for it. You're probably not even prepared for PvP which in itself has quite a bit of expense to be competitive. TW pay doesn't even cover the cost of actually TWing. And if you've even bothered to read this thread, the only people who are actually hurt by the new changes are the people who don't cash shop or the people in the smaller factions who would like to recreationally TW but can't afford losing a bid and not getting a TW or perhaps even wining and then having to shell out cata scrolls, charms, tower costs and everything else that needs to be paid for to even defend.

A number of smaller guild leaders from all of the servers have come here and said, it's over. They won't TW anymore. So in lieu of your lack of experience, bad logic and 'rub it in your face' mentality, almost everyone here from the ruling factions to those that might even want to attack a land just go in one of your ears and out the other. You can rationalize it however you want, but the people have already spoken. You just don't know what your talking about. What's even more sad is that you continue to spew your dribble as fact when it's your opinion and you're in the minority.

The fact is.. as I said before. In real life if you have a good paying job you are more likely to spend money on leisure. If you don't have a good paying job and live pay check to pay check you buy what is needed, not wanted. The same applies to in game economy.

Yes, rely on your credit card to have fun in-game. You do realize that when the day is over, the money is gone. All you're doing is pushing out the free players and those that used to cash shop sparsely, not those dedicated to spending money on a regular basis. Yay, you like to throw money at the game to make it more fun for you, but with that logic you're pushing out everyone who doesn't... pretty soon you'll be in an empty server with a couple dozen other heavy cash shoppers looking around and wondering what happened.

Sorry the solution isn't to charge more. This game wouldn't even be here if there wasn't a large base of free players, which are dwindling fast.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's the thing, you just don't get it. You don't get TW pay if you don't participate, at least with most organized TW factions. Unless you're on a server with one ruling faction and you never have to TW against anybody who matters then you would have a point. You've never really TW'd, so you haven't actually had to prepare yourself for it. You're probably not even prepared for PvP which in itself has quite a bit of expense to be competitive. TW pay doesn't even cover the cost of actually TWing. And if you've even bothered to read this thread, the only people who are actually hurt by the new changes are the people who don't cash shop or the people in the smaller factions who would like to recreationally TW but can't afford losing a bid and not getting a TW or perhaps even wining and then having to shell out cata scrolls, charms, tower costs and everything else that needs to be paid for to even defend.

A number of smaller guild leaders from all of the servers have come here and said, it's over. They won't TW anymore. So in lieu of your lack of experience, bad logic and 'rub it in your face' mentality, almost everyone here from the ruling factions to those that might even want to attack a land just go in one of your ears and out the other. You can rationalize it however you want, but the people have already spoken. You just don't know what your talking about. What's even more sad is that you continue to spew your dribble as fact when it's your opinion and you're in the minority.

Yes, rely on your credit card to have fun in-game. You do realize that when the day is over, the money is gone. All you're doing is pushing out the free players and those that used to cash shop sparsely, not those dedicated to spending money on a regular basis. Yay, you like to throw money at the game to make it more fun for you, but with that logic you're pushing out everyone who doesn't... pretty soon you'll be in an empty server with a couple dozen other heavy cash shoppers looking around and wondering what happened.

Sorry the solution isn't to charge more. This game wouldn't even be here if there wasn't a large base of free players, which are dwindling fast.

Yep, like most everything you say Michael, I agree 100%... But then again, most of the high levels (that are posting in these threads) are saying the same thing too...

One level 3 faction leader not going to TW here.

Haven't charged zen in weeks and don't plan on it.

I think it's a conspiracy to get the high levels to quit. b:surrender

EDIT: I meant to say the high levels on Lost City.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It sucks how, since ive left, everyone has just "gotten used" to the changes. PWE is like an abusive boyfriend, it really is. Itll slap you around, not much, only abit at first and ull say "its ok its ok it means well it doesnt mean to" and then it gets worse and worse and u keep on making excuses for it.
    Well to be honest, I dont stand for the abuse and that is why ive left the game until PWE says its sorry and makes some serious changes. Im gunna find a real man.. *cough* Real game!
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It sucks how, since ive left, everyone has just "gotten used" to the changes. PWE is like an abusive boyfriend, it really is. Itll slap you around, not much, only abit at first and ull say "its ok its ok it means well it doesnt mean to" and then it gets worse and worse and u keep on making excuses for it.
    Well to be honest, I dont stand for the abuse and that is why ive left the game until PWE says its sorry and makes some serious changes. Im gunna find a real man.. *cough* Real game!

I certainly have not gotten "used to it" and I'd like to know how long we have to keep this thread alive with QQs and walls of text before things improve.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I certainly have not gotten "used to it" and I'd like to know how long we have to keep this thread alive with QQs and walls of text before things improve.

Until one of us is dead from a kitchen knife to the face.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

It seriously is never going to happen, which is why ive left the game and I advise everyone else to do the same, before its too late and ur sucked into it and u waste more of your time with this pathetic excuse for a company. They're one step short of all being con-artists.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It seriously is never going to happen, which is why ive left the game and I advise everyone else to do the same, before its too late and ur sucked into it and u waste more of your time with this pathetic excuse for a company. They're one step short of all being con-artists.

I'd like to know how long is "a few shakes" before they admit that they know the game is dying and won't do anything about it (2 packs at a time? Followed by another pack sale? THEY KNOW THEY'RE GONNA FAIL).
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I'd like to know how long is "a few shakes" before they admit that they know the game is dying and won't do anything about it (2 packs at a time? Followed by another pack sale? THEY KNOW THEY'RE GONNA FAIL).

The 2 packs at a time is a brilliant example of not only their desperation for money, their greed... But an example of their immature logic, I've seen children with better logic. Seriously, PWE thinks if it sells 2 packs at one time itll get twice the sales.. no you idiots, One pack competes with the other, you get the same sales split between both the packs.
    Seriously PWE are a bunch of morons, greedy morons, greedy morons who dont care about us, Greedy morons who dont care about us and dont deserve our time. Need I go on?
  • ThrawnOFive - Dreamweaver
    ThrawnOFive - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The 2 packs at a time is a brilliant example of not only their desperation for money, their greed... But an example of their immature logic, I've seen children with better logic. Seriously, PWE thinks if it sells 2 packs at one time itll get twice the sales.. no you idiots, One pack competes with the other, you get the same sales split between both the packs.
    Seriously PWE are a bunch of morons, greedy morons, greedy morons who dont care about us, Greedy morons who dont care about us and dont deserve our time. Need I go on?

I had to come to see it myself when I heard about this. LOL They actually have the balls to do this? LOL! I'm so glad I left the game. Seriously, the joke is on all you guys still playing.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol Pattoe so true.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Next Patch:

Twilight Temple Dungeons and DQ removed. All Materials from the Twilight Temple and DQ will be available on the boutiques, be sure to check out the prices!

*NEW* Hungry Ghost packs will be on sale for 50 silver for 1 month due to the Hungry Ghost Festival.

and let's see how the gold inflats LOL!
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I had to come to see it myself when I heard about this. LOL They actually have the balls to do this? LOL! I'm so glad I left the game. Seriously, the joke is on all you guys still playing.

not all of us are still playing. I left the instant the new patch came out.

PWE is nothing but bad news, avoid them and all their other products.

They are a bunch of scammers.
  • Chasee - Archosaur
    Chasee - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Next Patch:

Twilight Temple Dungeons and DQ removed. All Materials from the Twilight Temple and DQ will be available on the boutiques, be sure to check out the prices!

*NEW* Hungry Ghost packs will be on sale for 50 silver for 1 month due to the Hungry Ghost Festival.

and let's see how the gold inflats LOL!

Your ideas have became in a new GM/Devb:laugh
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Ok here is the point... ppl continue to complain about the packs BUT...

People continue to buy them because people continue to win stuff (as per duke's shouts)

You really cant call pw the greedy ones here.

If you say up a lemonade stand and earned 5 cents per glass and thought you were doing awesome.. thats great. But if one day you put up strawberry lemonade and found people were willing to pay 25 cents per glass you'd continue using what gave you most money.

You really can't blame the company for doing this either. The problem isn't that PW keeps coming out with the packs its that the community that complains about it are the ones that keep buying them. If the buying stopped, they'd stop releasing them. Blame your peers.
    edited August 2010
    Ok here is the point... ppl continue to complain about the packs BUT...

People continue to buy them because people continue to win stuff (as per duke's shouts)

You really cant call pw the greedy ones here.

If you say up a lemonade stand and earned 5 cents per glass and thought you were doing awesome.. thats great. But if one day you put up strawberry lemonade and found people were willing to pay 25 cents per glass you'd continue using what gave you most money.

You really can't blame the company for doing this either. The problem isn't that PW keeps coming out with the packs its that the community that complains about it are the ones that keep buying them. If the buying stopped, they'd stop releasing them. Blame your peers.

How come your logic is always so wrong?

This is a service industry. When people are unhappy with the service, you continue to gouge a few people willing to be gouged and neglect that everyone else is telling them they're not happy?

So you sold lemonade at 5 cents a glass and it was great and you had the whole neighborhood buying. So you start making more and charge 25 cents, but now it's bitter and tastes horrible. You hope that at least a few people will buy a glass or two out of ignorance and since you're still making the same you're judging your success based on profits rather than customer satisfaction?

Your logic is a joke and you've shown yourself to repeatedly fail to comprehend how awful your arguments are. If you're going to troll and play devil's advocate, at least be somewhat intelligent about it.
    edited August 2010

This is a service industry. When people are unhappy with the service, you continue to gouge a few people willing to be gouged and neglect that everyone else is telling them they're not happy?

So you sold lemonade at 5 cents a glass and it was great and you had the whole neighborhood buying. So you start making more and charge 25 cents, but now it's bitter and tastes horrible. You hope that at least a few people will buy a glass or two out of ignorance and since you're still making the same you're judging your success based on profits rather than customer satisfaction?

Your logic is a joke and you've shown yourself to repeatedly fail to comprehend how awful your arguments are. If you're going to troll and play devil's advocate, at least be somewhat intelligent about it.

Yes because we all know that NO ONE is as intelligent and intellectual as you are right? You have all the answers to this "fail" situation and all of your "logic and reasoning" will solve all the problems.

For the first time ever I'm going to ask .. "are you stupid?" My logic is a joke?

Ok grasp this if you can..

I'm a developer sitting off in developers land. I have nothing to do with the game but I just roll a big fat pay check off it. The fact that people continue to "pay" (this means use the cash shop in case you aren't keeping up) for the game and I keep having a big fat pay check means that the game in essence is successful. If my pay goes down a significant amount I will then know that its not a success.

The amount of packs being bought is staying the same or rising. People are buying less of the other stuff in the cash shop. (what do I base this on???) That fact its the one thing that PWI continues to put for sale in the cash shop the most. Why would they do that? Because its being successful for them!

In the beginning they were putting fashion out every few months. Then they found it was a giant cash cow! (especially with the ladies) So they started putting it out more and more and more often. Now.. I'm not some big fancy executor, or the president of anything; but I am smart enough to know if you are selling something and ppl keep buying it you want to continue selling that item to make money.

And for some reason you keep pointing out that I AM the stupid one.
  • Clavier - Dreamweaver
    Clavier - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Read and understand

The reason why everything is suffering here is not because of PWE, its because of PW CN Wan Mei's interest in expanding their reach into the US gaming industry. With only a few Million dollars achieved in last quarter they feel it's needed to be more aggressive. Not to mention other current events that are happening over seas China feels the need to "Pull in more money."

To those of you who believe world politics have nothing to do with this, dont you think its a tad coincidental that with the Chinese Government (Being communist) now arming itself with tactical nukes has issued throughout their country, to their biggest money making endeavor, their gaming industry, the need to bring in more money to their country to fix their "Slowdown in domestic games overseas?"

All of a sudden this came about that packs have been getting hammered moreso into the game, the hammering's in the boutique, The Duke Shouts, Dq drop prices, ITS ALL RELATED. They want more money, and the best way they can get it is through us.

If you think I'm BSing you, read:
    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.wanmei.com/news/media/201007/20100715120891.shtml&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhpi6VfOj4NfFCCVA82OOgSWPyyUQ
    edited August 2010
    Yes because we all know that NO ONE is as intelligent and intellectual as you are right? You have all the answers to this "fail" situation and all of your "logic and reasoning" will solve all the problems.

For the first time ever I'm going to ask .. "are you stupid?" My logic is a joke?

Ok grasp this if you can..

I'm a developer sitting off in developers land. I have nothing to do with the game but I just roll a big fat pay check off it. The fact that people continue to "pay" (this means use the cash shop in case you aren't keeping up) for the game and I keep having a big fat pay check means that the game in essence is successful. If my pay goes down a significant amount I will then know that its not a success.

The amount of packs being bought is staying the same or rising. People are buying less of the other stuff in the cash shop. (what do I base this on???) That fact its the one thing that PWI continues to put for sale in the cash shop the most. Why would they do that? Because its being successful for them!

In the beginning they were putting fashion out every few months. Then they found it was a giant cash cow! (especially with the ladies) So they started putting it out more and more and more often. Now.. I'm not some big fancy executor, or the president of anything; but I am smart enough to know if you are selling something and ppl keep buying it you want to continue selling that item to make money.

And for some reason you keep pointing out that I AM the stupid one.

Apparently you are the stupid one. Every time you're presented with a counterpoint you can't respond to you ignore it and then go off on another direction completely unrelated to the subject just so you can keep arguing. Is PWI making a profit? Of course they are. That's not the topic and I'll get to that in a minute. Way to deflect that actual discussion at hand to something else, but obviously your lack of business savy shows as well.

Again, this is a service industry, you don't rake people through the coals and expect return customers. Of course they're still making profits by milking the addictive behavior of those who succumb to the packs, but at the extreme displeasure of MOST of the community. Or have you not paid attention to over 2000 recent posts, most of which are negative? Oh, of course you haven't otherwise you wouldn't be spouting the tripe you are.

Yes, you have to point out they're milking the players of every last cent they can. Captain Obvious is obvious. /facepalm It's pretty apparent that you're completely clueless to the fact that you're not going to stay in business long if you never listen to what the customer says, especially when many of them are dissatisfied or leaving. Sure most of PWI's 'customers' get a free ride. Without them there would be no game. They are alienating what once made this a great game. A large, diverse player base which is now being reduced to basically those that are addicted and spend money and those that are getting fed up with the horrible mis-management of the very service they are supposed to be providing.

This is A GAME. Where people are supposed to relax and enjoy themselves and PWI has systematically reduced the means for many free players to enjoy the game. Once they are gone you're not going to have many people left, and belive me more people are leaving than are joining. And when you don't have many people left, the people who would join and find this game worth spending money on won't stay around long enough for PWI to develop them into that type of player.

And WTF does your post have to do with customer satisfaction or bad management? This thread is about the TW changes and how it affects the player base, not how the company's bottom line is affected.

You sound like a political/religous freak repeating some idealistic mantra.
    edited August 2010

Apparently you are the stupid one. Every time you're presented with a counterpoint you can't respond to you ignore it and then go off on another direction completely unrelated to the subject just so you can keep arguing. Is PWI making a profit? Of course they are. That's not the topic and I'll get to that in a minute. Way to deflect that actual discussion at hand to something else, but obviously your lack of business savy shows as well.

Again, this is a service industry, you don't rake people through the coals and expect return customers. Of course they're still making profits by milking the addictive behavior of those who succumb to the packs, but at the extreme displeasure of MOST of the community. Or have you not paid attention to over 2000 recent posts, most of which are negative? Oh, of course you haven't otherwise you wouldn't be spouting the tripe you are.

Yes, you have to point out they're milking the players of every last cent they can. Captain Obvious is obvious. /facepalm It's pretty apparent that you're completely clueless to the fact that you're not going to stay in business long if you never listen to what the customer says, especially when many of them are dissatisfied or leaving. Sure most of PWI's 'customers' get a free ride. Without them there would be no game. They are alienating what once made this a great game. A large, diverse player base which is now being reduced to basically those that are addicted and spend money and those that are getting fed up with the horrible mis-management of the very service they are supposed to be providing.

This is A GAME. Where people are supposed to relax and enjoy themselves and PWI has systematically reduced the means for many free players to enjoy the game. Once they are gone you're not going to have many people left, and belive me more people are leaving than are joining. And when you don't have many people left, the people who would join and find this game worth spending money on won't stay around long enough for PWI to develop them into that type of player.

And WTF does your post have to do with customer satisfaction or bad management? This thread is about the TW changes and how it affects the player base, not how the company's bottom line is affected.

You sound like a political/religous freak repeating some idealistic mantra.

You have apparently IGNORED the 100's of posts by people saying they LIKE the packs. As I stated in a previous post, the people who LIKE how things are going are NOT likely to post on here. Its the people who come here to complain that post the most.

I am indifferent either way, but that is beside the point.

If 50% of the ppl who are upset post here.. but 80% of the ppl who aren't, don't... where does that leave your theory? Who cares of the handful of ppl that are ticked. The company sees that more are happy than not by the constant purchases of the packs.

My post had a lot to do with customer satisfaction and bad management as well.

There are clearly many customers who are satisfied by the fact that duke never shuts the hell up. If that is also true, then the management of the company is doing what it should for the owner. Maybe not in your eyes, but from a business sense it is.

Why do you think after almost a week the official response was "lets give it time to see how everyone likes it". Which basically says.. we are going to wait to see how this affects income. If it doesn't you're screwed.
    edited August 2010
    You have apparently IGNORED the 100's of posts by people saying they LIKE the packs. As I stated in a previous post, the people who LIKE how things are going are NOT likely to post on here. Its the people who come here to complain that post the most.

I am indifferent either way, but that is beside the point.

If 50% of the ppl who are upset post here.. but 80% of the ppl who aren't, don't... where does that leave your theory? Who cares of the handful of ppl that are ticked. The company sees that more are happy than not by the constant purchases of the packs.

My post had a lot to do with customer satisfaction and bad management as well.

There are clearly many customers who are satisfied by the fact that duke never shuts the hell up. If that is also true, then the management of the company is doing what it should for the owner. Maybe not in your eyes, but from a business sense it is.

Why do you think after almost a week the official response was "lets give it time to see how everyone likes it". Which basically says.. we are going to wait to see how this affects income. If it doesn't you're screwed.

Most people hate the packs. A small percentage of major cash shoppers are the ones who keep buying them. Apparently you don't see world chat. Most of the red spam is always for the same people and have been for the past year.

You weren't talking about customer satisfaction or management of the game, you were talking about business management and profits which is completely unrelated.

Their "lets give it time to see" is another brush off. They've been doing this since last year. The older severs are far less populated than they are today. Game is dying. Of course you can't see it you're sitting there happily spamming packs.

Life sure must be interesting with those amazing blinders you have on.
  • Chasee - Archosaur
    Chasee - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Most people hate the packs. A small percentage of major cash shoppers are the ones who keep buying them. Apparently you don't see world chat. Most of the red spam is always for the same people and have been for the past year.

You weren't talking about customer satisfaction or management of the game, you were talking about business management and profits which is completely unrelated.

Their "lets give it time to see" is another brush off. They've been doing this since last year. The older severs are far less populated than they are today. Game is dying. Of course you can't see it you're sitting there happily spamming packs.

b:laughTotally agree with Michael, you need to tick in World Chat more often OneHottShotb:sad
    edited August 2010

I am looking at the facts. Everyone said that the fact they took out TW pay would NOT lower gold. However; I did not check the gold when they first did this, but I know it was at least 490k. Gold was at 465k last night on HT. Even with the release of another new pack, gold is already down to 458k.

No one needs blinders on to see the facts. Fact is, gold is dropping. For how long? I don't know. The economy as we've all talked about is unstable. But if them having 2 extra packs in the shop and then another pack again didn't make gold rise.. one has to assume one of two things.

Either nefing the TW pay has slowed down spending and caused a drop in gold.. OR everyone has quit the game that was buying gold. Considering I still see top notch TW factions going to war, and I still see the leaders of those factions online, I'd say they achieved their goal by lowering the pay (ok who am I kidding they killed the pay) of the TW factions. I honestly think the reward should be better, but I'm not the owner of the game. I really don't know or care WHO is winning from the packs. I am on the oldest server and there is still so many ppl its laggy in west arch. People are still here, that fact remains. And as popular as we've made the company on FB, more are sure to join.

I don't mind debating with you, we have difference of opinion and that makes the world go round. But there is no reason to flame ppl with words like stupid, dumb and ignorant.
    b:laughTotally agree with Michael, you need to tick in World Chat more often OneHottShotb:sad

I see world chat plenty thank you.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I am looking at the facts. Everyone said that the fact they took out TW pay would NOT lower gold. However; I did not check the gold when they first did this, but I know it was at least 490k. Gold was at 465k last night on HT. Even with the release of another new pack, gold is already down to 458k.

No one needs blinders on to see the facts. Fact is, gold is dropping. For how long? I don't know. The economy as we've all talked about is unstable. But if them having 2 extra packs in the shop and then another pack again didn't make gold rise.. one has to assume one of two things.

Either nefing the TW pay has slowed down spending and caused a drop in gold.. OR everyone has quit the game that was buying gold. Considering I still see top notch TW factions going to war, and I still see the leaders of those factions online, I'd say they achieved their goal by lowering the pay (ok who am I kidding they killed the pay) of the TW factions. I honestly think the reward should be better, but I'm not the owner of the game. I really don't know or care WHO is winning from the packs. I am on the oldest server and there is still so many ppl its laggy in west arch. People are still here, that fact remains. And as popular as we've made the company on FB, more are sure to join.

I don't mind debating with you, we have difference of opinion and that makes the world go round. But there is no reason to flame ppl with words like stupid, dumb and ignorant.

I see world chat plenty thank you.
    Gold prices have risen in Raging Tides.

*Pattoe comes down and in one sweep, smashes your argument to pieces and flies off a happy man*
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    On top of that, we no longer have 2 different packs + dragon orb packs in cash shop and are back to just 1 pack that pretty much everyone knows is crappy.

Naturally, that means demand won't be as high.
    edited August 2010

Completely unrelated to the post you quoted. You do that a lot. Either ignore or change the topic just so you can keep arguing.

Fact: Coral Packs have a much lower item drop rate than the other packs. Everyone already knows this. The same thing happened when they changed to Anniversary Packs to Lucky Coral packs, the price of gold went down because the return rate on getting Perfect Tokens of Best Luck is significantly lower.

Of course, you should know that, it's common knowledge.

stuff

It's not a debate, you're arguing for the sake of arguing. You come at one angle, fail, deflect the issue, fail, move onto another issue, and then you return where you started and repeat the cycle all over again. You are quite skilled and running around and avoiding the issues. You seem to have ignored most of what has been said by everyone else in this thread as well. *thunderous applause*
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If someone ever shatters my gear from now on and I drop 10 mirages I'm gonna say: "Ohh look I just dropped 2 weeks worth of TW pay, dont spend it all at one place"

p.s. im basically just checking how big this text is gonna be.
  • qadosch
    qadosch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    =(

Lets be honest, the game is not made for "Charity" or to help us spend time, they want to make more money that's why - in my opinion - most of this is happening ( packs - TW changes - duke shout)
    but if that's what concerns you then check how many people quit the game or how many will quit after you made the game so hard to play

I think there is an easier solution for this, limit the amount of territories one faction can hold that would make the map more colorful and more people would have money, no more huge paychecks

and about gold prices going up, we all know why, duke shouts and the packs

I hope you fix what you have destroyed

PS: there are 180 pages already I didn't ready them all so I don't know if someone already brought this up
This discussion has been closed.