Tao

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I will leave this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMk5GWvlks&feature=related as my "I told you so Tao will fail" dance

I told you so b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    dewdrop wrote: »
    Why did Vivi and MsE bid if not to try to win TW, which means getting land?

If you knew us better, you would know that we've been bidding for months to get fun TWs. Even back when we had 10 people on for TW, we still bid to get some fun; the land is just a bonus. If we wanted land, we would have bid on tao to get free land last week, and not rad, where we knew we would lose but would have fun along the way.

The reason we chose tao most of the time should be obvious- you gave us more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    If you knew us better, you would know that we've been bidding for months to get fun TWs. Even back when we had 10 people on for TW, we still bid to get some fun; the land is just a bonus. If we wanted land, we would have bid on tao to get free land last week, and not rad, where we knew we would lose but would have fun along the way.

The reason we chose tao most of the time should be obvious- you gave us more fun.

To Add to mse's comment

Look we like our pray to struggle a bit.. to fight back.. you guys are providing all the fun we need We would luv if rad can do the same, come on forum QQ abit.. give s a bit more on wc
  • Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear
    Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tao recruiting lvl 70+ at http://taopwi.roflforum.net/
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Hehe I was there for that. Hellish fun but eeps at the same time. I got the chance of pulling a cata now that was interesting b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    @people who think TE is made up of all enrage alts...read what mystic said, so true...enrage alts got denied a spot so we could have non alts enjoy the fun of being in TE.

on topic: i NEVER agree with ese, but what she said then is true, tao was edyas faction...i would suggest to crysella to make a new faction that is hers, but that is her decision.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    as long as i get me some TW action this weekend im happy =D

its not about the land you own, the HP you got or the people you have in your guild, its about the friends you fight with and the memories you make =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    @people who think TE is made up of all enrage alts...read what mystic said, so true...enrage alts got denied a spot so we could have non alts enjoy the fun of being in TE.

on topic: i NEVER agree with ese, but what she said then is true, tao was edyas faction...i would suggest to crysella to make a new faction that is hers, but that is her decision.

still doesn't change the fact that there are multiple enrage alts in TE b:embarrass
    edited July 2010
    still doesn't change the fact that there are multiple enrage alts in TE b:embarrass

just the ones with the nice ****'s b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010

We got Rad alts too. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

Pfft we barely have any now. Most of em went off to Invidia or rage quitted and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Give Tao leadership to Jermaine the creator of Tao. b:angry
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Illynia - Heavens Tear
    Illynia - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Give Tao leadership to Jermaine the creator of Tao. b:angry
    ALL HAIL JERMAINE

Tao reminds me of what happened to Legion. Kept battling the same guild over and over, getting frustrated, people ******** at each other until it all imploded and the guild is dead.

This is a game. But let me get my srsface on for a moment to make this statement:

It seems that the reason why certain people are so loathe to let Tao die is because they don't want to waste money on getting another lvl 3 guild up and running. Do you really think you're going to recruit quality people to Tao when it's rep has been dragged through the mud over the past several months? Go form a new faction w/o the eEmotional Baggage.

And rawthorne, everything is always everyone's fault but your own. Tao fell because of ineffective leadership, tao fell because of this, of that. It never ceases to amaze me how you can find blame with everyone else and never none for yourself. If you were really all that and a bag of chips, how come you hardly ever won a tw w/ yourself as war general? You swore and screamed at us because we didn't follow instructions you didn't order. It was then that I decided to leave Tao. I would not be apart of any such faction where an individual can treat fellow gamers like ****. I do not have a high opinion of you and hope to never be in a guild with you ever again in the future of this game.

When Ese had her Mariah Carey moment and took off w/ Yunnah and all them, he never wanted to be leader. NO ONE wanted to be leader. It was then that Tao fell apart from the top up. Why did we all stay as long as we did, because we had friends in Tao? I'm still not sure. It was like we were a bunch of lemmings that were too scared to go outwards of the pack but didn't have a leader to tell us what to do so we sat there until the cliff came and swallowed Tao up. I am glad that Disa had the guts to try and put Tao out of its misery.

>:| </end srs face>
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Loyalty...Respect....Honor....?

I generally dont post on PWI forums, because I have better things to do than to instigate and troll others' posts, unlike many here. Sorry, I dont have the time or energy to read everyone's post in here.

I have been away studying for important exams in RL. But today by shear luck I check faction forums and ....

I joined Tao rather recently; just before its recent [forced] decline. I joined Tao for those principles. I respected this faction, regardless of changing leaderships from the day I started playing this game. However, once I joined it, I noticed there were several individuals (now they have left) that lacked much of those principles on what Tao was actually built on; in fact, there were a few particular that I despise - and Rawthorne is not one of them. Jess, you have your reasons for leaving - thats fine (I kind of was anticipating it already, actually). But, what Raw did took a lot of guts to call you out in the manner you were trying to achieve this change. I stand by his loyalty to the faction. (He didnt become a war general out of shear luck, obviously.) I admit I was not around when all this happened, but I have read and spoken to several before formulating my opinions.

I am very disappointed in how all this was done. Actually, I'm quite livid. To all those old Tao that have recently left citing pathetic reasons ("oh my friend left, so I must leave now too" or "Old Tao is dead" excuses), thanks for abandoning the principles of Tao. I've had friends leave this faction, and I could have followed suit, but I stayed because I believed in the principles of Tao. And the recent officers that have left, know that there were conflicts involving me, and yes I still stayed, when I did not have to.

So, to Jess and the officers that left Tao in an upheaval and in a conniving manner...I hope you find that being in Rad or whatever other faction helps you to beat Enrage. Because, Enrage has far more important nuances going on for them- their core has stayed (as some have already mentioned) through the harsh and bitter times of their faction. So...why cant you? Sounds, like Enrage should adopt the Tao motto/principles... (Sorry, I have friends in Enrage so I will stop there).

Whats done is done. Lets all move forward and mind our own businesses now.

PS. Gratz to Crysella and sweet_kill. Please shape Tao in a more principled manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lulz people like the guy above make me laugh. xD Leave jess alone The only thing she could have done better was kick everyone.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    LOL @Gryphyyn clearly you dont know how pro rawthorn can be, all the guilds he joined so far end up having a huge split.

LOOK!! the bottom line is: raw and edya worked well together, that's why he only joined tao after edya quit the game
    edited July 2010

...10-15 and we have about 199 people last time i logged in, that isnt even a quarter...the point of that post was to tell people that TE doesnt accept just anyone, we have semi coherent conversations about the person applying. last time ill try explain that...the enrage alts DO NOT make TE the faction it is, although they do contribute a tiny bit k?

longest post i have ever writtenb:sweat
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    ...10-15 and we have about 199 people last time i logged in, that isnt even a quarter...the point of that post was to tell people that TE doesnt accept just anyone, we have semi coherent conversations about the person applying. last time ill try explain that...the enrage alts DO NOT make TE the faction it is, although they do contribute a tiny bit k?

longest post i have ever writtenb:sweat

Oh lookie here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I will conclude that DarkFury is a fanatical bigot who continues to believe that TE consists of worthless nonfactors and Enrage alts and nothing anyone says will change his mind. Or maybe he's just a really good troll. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I will conclude that DarkFury is a fanatical bigot who continues to believe that TE consists of worthless nonfactors and Enrage alts and nothing anyone says will change his mind. Or maybe he's just a really good troll. :O

Hes delusional. b:avoid

TE containing a lot of Enrage alts is just a myth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

edited July 2010
    Oh lookie here.

is that with _Hideandseek?b:chuckle or has the space for wq alts finally been taken up?b:laugh
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    is that with _Hideandseek?b:chuckle or has the space for wq alts finally been taken up?b:laugh

Nope. Spots all filled up thx to Asmodiel. But methinks someone will get kicked tonight. =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

edited July 2010
    Nope. Spots all filled up thx to Asmodiel. But methinks someone will get kicked tonight. =O

me? :O told them to kick me if you needed space :)
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yeefong - Heavens Tear
    Yeefong - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    me? :O told them to kick me if you needed space :)

yush..boot him b:chuckle
    edited July 2010
    yush..boot him b:chuckle

hey nub, long time no seeb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TE didnt MERGE with Caesar...
    Its Ex-Caesar ppl wanted to join TE...
    b:bye
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:cute coz they think ega is so cool b:laugh
    edited July 2010

vivi told me im safe from eviction :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    vivi told me im safe from eviction :(

Dunno bout that.
    Maybe an enrage alt will get the boot? o.O -cough- slaughter -cough-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear