• Po_on - Heavens Tear
    Po_on - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ooo and more drama please
  • WickedMa - Heavens Tear
    WickedMa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    From Raw:

1. Hmm name 1 person who left when I joined..that's right none.
    2. There was ONLY one guild event (besides tws) that I ever participated in and that was race in 3-3 and you weren't there so get your facts straight.
    3. Hmm wasn't the reason you left was because our exleader posted more or less blasting what you and your clique of Maruja, OgCali, Telnyran, and Slice were doing of nonstop tt money runs; trying to force you guys to take others along? Oh that's right I SUPPORTED you guys in this....so show me how I am culpable....
    4. I never asked/wanted any position in Tao nor do I ever.
    5. You weren't here when I took over leading tws...it FINALLY became consitent etc. W/ 50+ ppl we were beating and then coming dangerously close to beating TE. Before that we got beat vs Enrage in 17 mins 1v1 when we were evenly matched....
    6. Did I cause Biscuit to form another guild and drag many of Tao there? No that was failed exleadership...ask jimbo on that one.

1- Not putting names in here

2 - Ok...the guild event was the TT event and you QQ'ed and Paul called it a tie. So, yes you were in that event and yes, you cried like a baby because your squad screwed up

3 - I left because a member told another member to get a gun and shoot herself, he left guild and was invited back. That is why I left. It was bad enough putting up with the abuse you handed out to members, that was over the top by that member.

4 - Didn't know you had a position, don't really care

5- I was there for your screaming leadership of TW and your rush at the end.

6 - Old news I don't care.

But, back to my original post - get over it, go start your own guild, show us how it's done. GL.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    (double post)
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Alright, I've gone long enough without saying anything.

I can, clearly, understand the stance that the senior Tao members had. There is nothing wrong with want a guild to "die honorably". However, the method of which it was executed was completely wrong.

A guild is a collection of people who share the same ideologies and have common goals. Any decision that is to be made that would impact the guild, as whole, should be done so democratically, with the input from the body of the guild. It was claimed that the majority of the officers agreed to do this, but to my knowledge, there was only 4 who were asked, the other 6 or 8 had no say and had to find out from elsewhere. The process in which this act was carried out, was done so backhandedly, and secretive; it was nothing less than treason than the exact doctrine that they claimed to support. Part of being in Tao is respect. It's in the doctrine, it's in the slogan on the main page of forums, where was the respect of the guild in making this decision? Tao will never be what it once was, dreaming that it will be once again is foolish. A guild is only as good as its members, it is what the guild makes it. There are still several people in Tao who are still willing to fight for what it stands for, where has the right been given to those senior Tao members to dictate if the new generation can, or cannot, make the attempt to ressurect it?

This isn't about the actions of one individual, but rather the actions, or lack thereof, of several. The biggest thing that damaged Tao was the apparent lack of leadership, as stated by duckingtiger. From the time that I joined Tao, until recently, very little was done to try to make things better. People were allowed to break the doctrine without consequences, older members alienated newer ones, and there was little done to make the guild feel like a family, like it should have been. It's not just the leader's fault, but the entire guild's fault as well. The amount of people wanting it to succeed was far outweighed by those who did little to help it. The almost constant cries of stagnation were seemingly ignored, the cries to the leadership team to do something were only answered minimally. There was always talk of things that needed to get changed, or things that were going to get changed, but almost nothing was actually done about it.

The only thing that the remaining Tao members requested, was that they be given the chance to correct the wrongs that previous management has done, and to be given the opportunity to make Tao what they aspire it to be. If the older generation didn't feel at home, and want to start elsewhere, more power to them, but don't take the newer generation's aspirations and dreams away from them.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • WickedMa - Heavens Tear
    WickedMa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Very nice post LoR :)
  • Po_on - Heavens Tear
    Po_on - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *Very nice double post

And I'm with Lady...Long live Tao's aspirations for freedom of bacon!
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010

In my long time of mmo's, i've seen more then one ressurections of what once were great guilds, and they all failed. The name of those guilds often carry a big weight that no experienced player wants to join so it's hard to improve. Those guilds always ended up between mediocre to fail. Wait... there was one exception where the ORIGINAL leader and pro player decided to build it up again.
    TE got revived after like a year. LOL. Different leader different rules. b:avoid But then again TE is so fail we change leaders every week. ;)

P.S. : let Tao die already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TE got revived after like a year. LOL. Different leader different rules. b:avoid But then again TE is so fail we change leaders every week. ;)

P.S. : let Tao die already.

b:shocked we got leader ?!?! whos the leader?

WTB leader for TE b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked we got leader ?!?! whos the leader?

WTB leader for TE b:sad

Pfft whoever thats supposed to be leader for right now. =o Probably that wizzy cleric that likes to kill ppl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Pfft whoever thats supposed to be leader for right now. =o Probably that wizzy cleric that likes to kill ppl.

Never heard of such person b:surrender
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Never heard of such person b:surrender

Well she is evil and likes to PK ppl in cube. b:shockedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Well she is evil and likes to PK ppl in cube. b:shockedb:avoid

*thinking thinking.. thinking* b:shocked I cant think any? Hmm evil.. is that evil angel? b:laugh
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    *thinking thinking.. thinking* b:shocked I cant think any? Hmm evil.. is that evil angel? b:laugh

Nope. Methinks she was in Tao once?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Nope. Methinks she was in Tao once?

b:shocked so a ex tao? b:shocked OMG!! RUN FOR YOUR COVER!!
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked so a ex tao? b:shocked OMG!! RUN FOR YOUR COVER!!

b:shockedb:avoid

Methinks that other lazy veno that gets lead usually was in tao too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear
    UntamedFurey - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pfft its great for swimming =D

Good for the skin?

ok i can kinda see the point of all sides here but there seems to be many misunderstandings going on as well.

To me the big point many seem to be making is, whether the way they did it was right or wrong, Tao has been dealt a mortal blow there's not much left and if it were to recover it would require some intensive care to even stand a real chance of ever rising to power again. Tao was never meant to be a casual guild ... it was meant to grow big and fast and offer Enrage competition at the least, so im sure those old schoolers from Tao dont want to see it become a casual guild with no real power (its been pretty soft for a while). sooo like i said, right or wrong whats done is done and grieving is ok but hashing out the whos whats and whys and pointing fingers back and forth isnt going to change whats happened so the common thread here is let go ... just let it go... you will be happier, healthier and more successful under a new banner. Pass lead to Edya and let Tao retire with a few shreds of grace left.
    A faction/guild whatever name you use for it is the people in it not the name, not the officers, not the members but the whole. Take you and yours that are left and make a new name for yourself, make your own mark on this server and hold your head high instead of trying to live up to "what Tao once was".
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:shockedb:avoid

b:thanks I think that evil person is still sleeping b:victory
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Good for the skin?

ok i can kinda see the point of all sides here but there seems to be many misunderstandings going on as well.

To me the big point many seem to be making is, whether the way they did it was right or wrong, Tao has been dealt a mortal blow there's not much left and if it were to recover it would require some intensive care to even stand a real chance of ever rising to power again. Tao was never meant to be a casual guild ... it was meant to grow big and fast and offer Enrage competition at the least, so im sure those old schoolers from Tao dont want to see it become a casual guild with no real power (its been pretty soft for a while). sooo like i said, right or wrong whats done is done and grieving is ok but hashing out the whos whats and whys and pointing fingers back and forth isnt going to change whats happened so the common thread here is let go ... just let it go... you will be happier, healthier and more successful under a new banner. Pass lead to Edya and let Tao retire with a few shreds of grace left.
    A faction/guild whatever name you use for it is the people in it not the name, not the officers, not the members but the whole. Take you and yours that are left and make a new name for yourself, make your own mark on this server and hold your head high instead of trying to live up to "what Tao once was".
    ^
    b:thanks I think that evil person is still sleeping b:victory

Probably or lookin for someone to kill. b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    ^

Probably or lookin for someone to kill. b:shockedb:surrender

guess it's time for me to put my inception skill into good use XDb:chuckle

"evil cleric you want to kill Caeria many many times over"
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    guess it's time for me to put my inception skill into good use XDb:chuckle

"evil cleric you want to kill Caeria many many times over"

b:cry

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ...done w/ responding to the bs and only looking forward now....

CONGRATS Crysella AS THE NEW LEADER OF TAO!!!!!! More then most any I have come across in my 7 months in Tao; she espouses the doctrine of Loyalty, Honor, Respect better then virtually any I have seen (including myself). To all that care for Tao, support her and wish her the best of luck. She has a tough road ahead of her.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:cry

/10char

b:surrender Why ppl keep on trying to break our msn style of chatting.. b:cry i have to read usless stuff
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender Why ppl keep on trying to break our msn style of chatting.. b:cry i have to read usless stuff

Dunno. Probably cuz itz a good combo breaker?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Good for the skin?

This is the first time ive ever qouted someone.tamed,you are absolutly right.I dont think anyone could have said that anybetter
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    ...done w/ responding to the bs and only looking forward now....

CONGRATS Crysella AS THE NEW LEADER OF TAO!!!!!! More then most any I have come across in my 7 months in Tao; she espouses the doctrine of Loyalty, Honor, Respect better then virtually any I have seen (including myself). To all that care for Tao, support her and wish her the best of luck. She has a tough road ahead of her.....

Uh. . . Grats? GL keeping Tao alive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Dunno. Probably cuz itz a good combo breaker?

b:sad but back on topic.. b:cry why isnt there anyone bid on TE!! TE is a noob guild.. kill TE!!
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Grats Crysella,

You have your work cut out for you. Not sure what will happen to Tao going forward, former leaders dealt quite a blow to our image as well as our soul. Whatever does happen, the people of Tao will decide- which is how it should be.

RAT (102 Wizard Ararat- Leader for a day)

P.S. Can I put that on my gaming resume now? Former Leader of Tao? Maybe leave off the one day bit. LOL
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:sad but back on topic.. b:cry why isnt there anyone bid on TE!! TE is a noob guild.. kill TE!!

Yea. People ragequit everytime we change leaders. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Yea. People ragequit everytime we change leaders. b:cry

QQ no tw.. gona be so boring b:cry