Tao

Comments

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    what to say: omg we got lands did we ever asked to get lands

Why did Vivi and MsE bid if not to try to win TW, which means getting land?
    no faction wanted to merge with tao

This is uninformed.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *scratches head*
    Wasn't that a bit hypocritical then Dark?
    Okay done with you..you're obviously on something atm Oo

I think the final spike in Tao's heart was the leadership change from Disarmonia to Shadows_Muse, if that didn't happen, none of this would of happened :(
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes Mystic you are actually everything, you are TE! Hehe!Without you they are nothing! Ok just kidding omg! rofl lighten up!

Light up DarkFury TE pawned you, those sort of things happen, you just need to get used to getting owned, once you get use to it.. it's not so bad. Just ask Rawthrone, he s taking it in easily now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yes i know jess
    but in forum before i tried and said if you want we can talk in pm or vent

some people like adriel was saying good thing about you, that you were too kind to people letting everyone speak: sometimes its good but sometimes you have to take the decision yourself and dont let officer choose. As every faction leader know : when something goes wrong the blame goes to the leader ( thats why when theres someting to blame about i give lead to MsEvilness : private joke)

Well i dont know if it was the right thing to do with letting tao die this week but i must say you have taken your decision and did it as a leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Vivi youre really boring me. Yes you won your lands I said grats! Yes I have friends in TE grats to them to. You tried, you accomplished something, you beat a dying guild...big huge grats to that.

Now prove yourself for real, instead of Twing like a parasite as you have till now. I was not passive at all, and was only recently an officer in Tao, so get your own facts straight. We recruited lots of players or Tao would have died way before this.........

You seem to only be able to kick sand in poor Tao's face, you have not fared well against anyone else and you know it. I'll take Taos record over TE's anytime, even very weakened Tao still beat TE. 3 or 4 victories against a weakened guild, now lets see what you've really got.

I look forward to your next moves, watching for that attack on Enrage since you guys are the big powerhouse now! Ex Tao and Ex Caesar saved your butts.
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    dewdrop wrote: »

This is uninformed.

at least when you post use your main char hazelle and dont hide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm not hiding. I don't know how to change the icon lol
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Think we can end this by saying:
    -raw isn't the most pleasant guy on HT
    -gl to the new tao leader
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I'm not hiding. I don't know how to change the icon lol

click edit your avatar b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

This is uninformed.

So lets see.. Tao was showing off when they beat TE, and as soon as TE beat Tao it is "OMG YOU GANGED!!", and as soon as Tao no showed to others and still loss to TE it was like "OMG ALTS". and when Tao died.. it was "OMG TE why you TE!!"
  • Shadows_Muse - Heavens Tear
    Shadows_Muse - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yes i know jess
    but in forum before i tried and said if you want we can talk in pm or vent

some people like adriel was saying good thing about you, that you were too kind to people letting everyone speak: sometimes its good but sometimes you have to take the decision yourself and dont let officer choose. Cause as every faction leader know : when something goes wrong the blame goes to the leader ( thats why when theres someting to bla,e about i give lead to MsEvilness : private joke)

Well i dont know if it was the right thing to do with letting tao die this week but i must say you have taken your decision and did it as a leader.
    Every time I tried: no one would back me, what-so-ever... They would back me to my face, but: rip everything apart behind my back.

There was little to NO respect.
    edited July 2010
    Light up DarkFury TE pawned you, those sort of things happen, you just need to get used to getting owned, once you get use to it.. it's not so bad. Just ask Rawthrone, he s taking it in easily now

After pwning them for so long it's no big deal to me. I'm just having a little fun. You'll go back to losing now that there won't be a Tao to attack for very long. I'll watch and see how you do with ...yawn...at least some interest.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    After pwning them for so long it's no big deal to me. I'm just having a little fun. You'll go back to losing now that there won't be a Tao to attack for very long. I'll watch and see how you do with ...yawn...at least some interest.

Yawns a bit more b:laugh tw for me, no tw for you Yawns LOL you can only beat TW when its 80 vs 60 when it comes down to same amount of ppl, its GG
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yup, already hating this new Tao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Joshinator - Heavens Tear
    Joshinator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd like to see what TE does when all the Tao land is gone. Nuff said, maybe you'll get picked off by Rad? o.O
    edited July 2010
    So lets see.. Tao was showing off when they beat TE, and as soon as TE beat Tao it is "OMG YOU GANGED!!", and as soon as Tao no showed to others and still loss to TE it was like "OMG ALTS". and when Tao died.. it was "OMG TE why you TE!!"

We considered TE a joke, a bug, a pest at best. NEVER world chatted or gloated, unlike TE who couldn't wait to trash talk in WC, true sportsmen right? When Tao lost Tao lost period, again, TE won Tao lost so simple. As I said win against someone who is strong then talk.
    And yes, all TE ever did was gank, everyone knows this, it's common knowledge. When they got 2 wars at once lets see how did that go.......... Oh yeah not so good for TE eh? ROFL wow

At least Enrage can hold off 2 strong guilds at once right now. Grats.
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Every time I tried: no one would back me, what-so-ever... They would back me to my face, but: rip everything apart behind my back.

There was little to NO respect.

Leading a faction takes a lot of time thats why me and MsE are sharing it.

Now that you dont have any officer position: i wish you can enjoy the game again like everyone should

We lost for month to tao but we had fun in TW, getting owned by tao was fun and i thank you darkfury for letting us have some fun. (this is a game after all)

the reason we bid more on tao is because rad was sending more to us when we tried and they sent bm squad ( being stun is annoying), enrage in the end sent us their strike team : we got owned in their aoe) but tao send normal team.
    Even if you beat us in 15-20 min: we had way more fun than against some stun team or strike team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    We considered TE a joke, a bug, a pest at best. .

Tao doctrine : Respect

oups fail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd like to see what TE does when all the Tao land is gone. Nuff said, maybe you'll get picked off by Rad? o.O

and Rad gets picked off by Enrage O.o

We considered TE a joke, a bug, a pest at best. NEVER world chatted or gloated, unlike TE who couldn't wait to trash talk in WC, true sportsmen right? When Tao lost Tao lost period, again, TE won Tao lost so simple. As I said win against someone who is strong then talk.
    And yes, all TE ever did was gank, everyone knows this, it's common knowledge. When they got 2 wars at once lets see how did that go.......... Oh yeah not so good for TE eh? ROFL wow

Ok...so explain why we won when you atk us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

We are the sore winner b:victory what are you gona do about it

We won against Tao, we kicked them while they are down, OH YEA THAT FEELS GOOD, we are beating you!! you cant do anything XD b:pleased
  • Joshinator - Heavens Tear
    Joshinator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You're not the winner yet Ege lol. I think I see alot more blue than red o.o. You just won a battle
    edited July 2010
    We are the sore winner b:victory what are you gona do about it

We won against Tao, we kicked them while they are down, OH YEA THAT FEELS GOOD, we are beating you!! you cant do anything XD b:pleased

OMG are you like 10 years old?

rofl
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

rofl

she's 9 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    You're not the winner yet Ege lol. I think I see alot more blue than red o.o. You just won a battle

We won many battleS against Tao if that's wat you mean, not just ONE battle

rofl

b:surrender Sry I hurt ur feeling a 9 years old beat you.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:spit Too much reading I read every word............but then by page 9 my fervor for this waned and I skipped to page 14 I probably missed something might go back and read it later.............

14 pages? seriously? in one day?!? from like 20 people and they aren't all spam? b:surrender I am a surprised little fox to be sure. Eh whatever my two cents is that in actuality Tao couldn't grow because of those ideas of those who left Tao. It wasn't that Tao can't come back but it can't come back with people having theirs shoes on and keys in their pocket just waiting for the say so to go. Honestly I believe now that it has exploded it has a little bit of a rough patch to get over and if everything continues to go well then Tao will begin the long path to coming back. If it doesn't then Tao will stay in a period of discord not quite dead not quite alive and eventually will be all but forgotten.

I have to say it was not all in the right of their leaders to decide on this. But I can sympathize with how they feel about this it is certainly very right to do in their eyes.

Other then that Raw you really need to take meditation classes or something cause you really need to relax your going to give yourself a ulcer. You have a good talent for leading if it wasn't for your temper and foul attitude at times people would gladly follow you to hell and back because you have a certain charisma. I wish the current leader good luck you are going to need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazelle - Heavens Tear
    Hazelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and Rad gets picked off by Enrage O.o

Knownase hit it on the head. With Tao not gone, but changed, we shall see if this holds true.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    she's 9 b:chuckle

b:angry stop telling them my real age vivi!!b:cry it was suppose be a top secreat
    edited July 2010
    We won many battleS against Tao if that's wat you mean, not just ONE battle

b:surrender Sry I hurt ur feeling a 9 years old beat you.

BTW ( since youre kinda young..) No shows are not winning, I think you won 3? You didn't hurt my feelings, ty for the laughs, and I'm not in Tao..........
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    BTW ( since youre kinda young..) No shows are not winning, I think you won 3? You didn't hurt my feelings, ty for the laughs, and I'm not in Tao..........

LOL 3 ? try double that
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok way too many posts by people I don't/Care about. But skimming through the posts and what I was told online when I got on to see if the rumors were true, I got a decent summary of the Story, and All i have to say is...

About damn time, and bravo to Jess. I understood when i left that people were still attached to the idea or memory of Tao. Yet in my view very few were actually what tao was, Or felt what we went through. I"m not dissing ANYONE or calling them Fail, but it made me sick to see some idoit who joined the guild after I left saying They were Tao, as if that made them special or some ****.

This had been coming for a long **** time, just people kept thinking they could delay it, fix it, save it. They had their ideas about what Tao SHOULD be but that's where it really died. When I was handed Leadership that's the day Tao died. Regardless of what people said Tao was dead. Edya was the only one who could keep the faction alive and She chose a different path, For months Myself, Yuna, Lypi, BIs, that british kid no one cares About, Chanima, And other fought to keep it running while she was afk, only to fail.

But the thing is we tried and you can't take that away from anyone. Idk if the jess/lypi era felt the same as the one Yuna/bis/Hoshi(yes hoshi)/ I led, but they clung to the thought of tao which i can't blame them. I just saw the light and said Toodles a couple months earlier. To be honest, my views didn't match edya's Hardly ever.

I should have never been handed leader, Lypi should have never been leader, Jess should have never been leader. But with all the should haves are in the past and Tao should BE allowed to rest. The only person who should have Tao Leader Above their head is Edya b/c she was the only one Who lead real Tao. Even though i still hold some regrets against Edya and the other Tao leadership. I can actually think about Tao and smile rather then Roll my Eyes when I hear Tao"s name brought up.

Yuna made a good point when she was on vent one night. Saying, "This isn't the same w/o Edya, we're changing." She was met by others saying no we're fine we got this. Funny to look back and be like HOLY****!!! YUNA Was RIGHT.

But, I can Say this I'm glad i joined Tao. And I'm happy i was a part of it at it's Peak, and I"m sorry to my friends I hurt. BUt, I still think it's funny how I left xD. Thanks to all who made perfect world fun For the time I played. ,,!,, to the People That don't like me, and <3333333333333 to Hoshi. Tao's name my have been trashed a bit, BUt the memory it leaves behind can't be touched, let it rest.

Jess Did have the right to do what she did, and anyone who says otherwise can ** off, Jess joined tao when we were still the guild Edya set out to build. You can say what you want about her or lypi or anyone else but you are Wrong, Leave it be and remember Tao fer what it was. An amazing guild, and a family.