b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah after pestering Tao for so long, they finally let the TW last longer than 6 minutes, and held off the catas for a while, isn't that what you guys wanted a longer fight? Actually many disagreed with that, and it was not done again. Yawn...... BTW it's hypocritical, and that TW had nothing to do with me! How lame.

I wasn't pointing at you, but glad you take it personal o.o, but now you feel the same it's all boohoohoo <.<
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally, being one of the real original member (back when we left Radiance and created Prosb4hos) I would like to see Tao retired for good. Give Edya leadership and give me Director b:laugh
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so long story short Paul put Tao on life support, and his wife finally pulled the plug.
    ROFLMMFAO
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    can we rename this thread to ProDrama?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok let me ask this is it not true the leader of the guild is the boss? bosses have the power and u CHOOSE u who u want to be ur leader by joining their guild. But by doing that u follow the leaders rules and honestly do what they want on a side note Jess i reali do feel bad for u knowing how many cuss words must have been thrown at u in Vent over ur time in Tao and hope u find enjoyment in the game here in Rad.

Also QQFLAME!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To UntamedFury and theHate:

I totally got it believe me. TE started out just having fun blah blah blah..... They actually do plan what they do it's not random, see above. They planned where to attack, they recruited ppl, etc this is work and planning, not random stuff happening. I said it before I'll say it again, grats for building up and winning on your own TE. Yeah, there is no big injustice, guilds win, guilds lose, so be it TE won against Tao in TW after Tao's time had basically passed, grats, no big deal really. Not a big accomplishment either actually.

A few of you must have just skimmed this enormous post based on your comments--Grats NuDe...rofl longest post I ever bothered to read ( kind of ).

Well anyways Tao was already dying when Edya left. So whats the point of you QQin?IN all of HT TW history it has usually been "The strong lives the weak dies." Factions always gank on the weak/dying factions so shouldnt you have seen it comin?

Hell a lot of you guys got mad when we won our first 1v1. That made Tao die just a lil bit faster.

Heck we even lasted 54min this one time against Enrage. Although I think they were just messin w/ us but it was fun anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rofl Caeria there is no QQ'ing in the post you quoted. No, your win against Tao had no effect whatsoever. It was 1 TW we fully expected to lose with a very poor turnout vs. a full turnout on TE side, had you lost that would have been pathetic considering the players you guys have gotten.

OMG why did I look back at this again! Maybe we can get 24 pages out of this NuDe!b:chuckle
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Noooo! Quit posting...

Let it die...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tao recruiting lvl 70+ at http://taopwi.roflforum.net/

i have lv69 bm.. can i join??b:cute
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rofl Caeria there is no QQ'ing in the post you quoted. No, your win against Tao had no effect whatsoever. It was 1 TW we fully expected to lose with a very poor turnout vs. a full turnout on TE side, had you lost that would have been pathetic considering the players you guys have gotten.

OMG why did I look back at this again! Maybe we can get 24 pages out of this NuDe!b:chuckle

I see QQin but i guess thats just me

@ lypi: This thread is fun to poke fun at.

P.S: Let Tao die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I see QQin but i guess thats just me

Its QQ.....nice fresh....hot and ready to go. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Some observations:

I for once never considered Tao doctrine a single bit during my gameplay while I was in Tao, even though I guess nubis is correct on me not following enrage's concepts, and not actually being enough an a-hole, which may be around the opposite of this doctrine, but I just play how I play. Also I'd generally agree with how you see Tao treated its doctrine, nice way to put it :D

HEY HEY~! b:laugh i see what u said hate! last time i give u rep for Rank 8
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok this is starting to make my head hurt.rly ppl? Wheres the sarge with the double rainbow?can we just lock the thread and save ppl the head ache? also i have tacos b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lypi i need an invite to tao plz.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally, being one of the real original member (back when we left Radiance and created Prosb4hos) I would like to see Tao retired for good. Give Edya leadership and give me Director b:laugh

QFT. just hand Edya lead and have the old players characters rot there. =) hope to see yu there neo ;o
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tao had no objectives, and no real rules

From that point: when you dont know where you go, you'll end in a Wall
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Make me a Marshall. for srs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I know this post will be met with nothing but rude words from those that dislike me, and Tao... but I will speak anyways.

The new officers of Tao have no illusions about the state of the guild in the past, or even right now. We understand that Tao can NEVER be what it was under Edya because Edya and the founding members are gone. What we can do is do what everyone has failed to do up until now and bring back and enforce the core values that Tao was founded on. We cannot bring back the same light as before, but we sure as hell can shine bright and prove that Tao can finally practice what we preach.

I know my past, before anyone decides to bring that up. Some of what is said is true, some of it is not. I am not perfect, and I cannot change what is done. What I CAN do is guide my future in the right direction, and I plan on it.

I'd like to make a public apology to Disa for what was said during the debacle leading up to her leaving. I will never speak ill of you as a person/player... but I can say that I (personally, not everyone has to agree) disagree with your actions as of late. That is me, and I know many would like to see Tao disband and disappear... but I'm sorry I have to help preserve my home to the best of my abilities.

We have a great person as our leader, and our current officers care deeply about Tao and believe that change is possible. No one knows what the future has in store for Tao, not even the current members, but we do have a plan of action to make it a better place.

I'd like to thank those that have worked for Tao in the past, and those that are continuing to work for Tao in the present.

We may fail, but we can say we died trying the best we could if it comes to that.

Arguing, finger pointing, name calling, and speculation at this point does no good. Really, it's just a waste of everyone's time. What's done is done, just get your popcorn and jolly ranchers and watch the future unfold.

I will not be replying to any negative comments but feel free to waste your time if you so feel the need to make them.
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Arguing, finger pointing, name calling, and speculation at this point does no good. Really, it's just a waste of everyone's time.

This is why I haven't posted here yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wall: Lol I can't remember when I saw those words/doctrine for first time, but my first reaction was, "cool we now have a doctrine, guess it is a part of every faction". Yes I agree with your view, Tao was never built on those, even though I've seen such statement repeated like a mantra in forums. I for once never considered Tao doctrine a single bit during my gameplay while I was in Tao, even though I guess nubis is correct on me not following enrage's concepts, and not actually being enough an a-hole, which may be around the opposite of this doctrine, but I just play how I play. Also I'd generally agree with how you see Tao treated its doctrine, nice way to put it :D
    I want to elaborate on this and only this, since the TW aspects I could care less for. Enrage can own the map, Tao can own the map, coolstorybro can own the map, big deal.

When I left Rad sometime late last year on my veno mostly due to R*******e and his d.baggery, I had very briefly considered Tao. I read their little doctrine and looked at how on their apps they make people iterate they read, understood, and used it as their pwi religion. So putting their doctrine to a test, I sent in screenshots not only of a Tao member luring world bosses to nearby towns, but applicants pking in cube room 1, chanting racial slurs on world chat, all the things I was told by their own officers and leaders would get them booted or flat out denied if given proof. I got a great idea of how they ran things because not a single one of those people either were denied entrance or punished/booted whatsoever. At all. Someone asked what the point of Tao was -- in all honesty, I don't think there ever was, at least, not since Edya left. Their doctrine, which I suppose constituted the core mantra of their faction, meant nothing. Of course, I chuckled every time in the last month or two, when I saw some officer I never heard of recruiting for Tao, instead of their (humble? b:chuckle) leaders putting their own foot forward to steer the ship in the right direction. I guess I should feel rather guilty for being happy watching a once top faction crumble, but in Tao's case, it was hilarious. Thankfully most of the good people from Tao at that time left and found somewhere else that isn't so full of fail and, in the great words of some English-deprived and obsessive-over-Enrage cleric, ADIS. If anything I feel bad for Radiance since they took on some of the worst culprits from making Tao ****.
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is why I haven't posted here yet

Damn you and your colors Crys D:
    b:chuckle
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
  • Crysella - Heavens Tear
    Crysella - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    damn You And Your Colors Crys D:
    B:chuckle

you Love Them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crysella - 100 Venomancer - Retired
    _Nirvana_ - 92 Cleric - Retired
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sleepcat please learn to read, then learn what the words you use actually mean.

I said, clearly, you have Enrage Alts ( who cannot be in 2 TW's at once ) I proceeded to say yes, Ceasar ppl went to TE, and Tao went to TE, etc....... How defensive you all are is actually funny and pathetic at the same time. In the past TE did SEEM to have a lot of Enrage alts, it was obvious every time Enrage had TW at same time as TE, you had hardly anyone show up.

TE's attacks on Tao were ALWAYS coordinated in relation to what Enrage, Belial, etc, was doing so you could be part of a gank, only very recently has TE been able to stand on it's own and fight and win. If this is fanatical or bigoted in your mind I suggest you go back to school and get educated.

Lets see what TE can do now, besides kick a guild when it's down, and personally attack people who express an opinion you don't like.

No, you should learn to read your own posts. There's a good reason many people from TE are arguing with you and your posts. Your word choice is terrible and key points that you're trying to convey make you really do sound like an ****. I'm telling you this for your own good since from what you're saying in this post, you don't want to be misinterpreted as a bad guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'mma let you finish but I just got to say.

Your factions all suck
    Nobody gives a f**k
    Enrage is number 1
    and TE is kinda fun
    Aesthor owns a stripper pole
    Ega is a forum troll.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:sad sarge that was beautiful
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I know this post will be met with nothing but rude words from those that dislike me, and Tao... but I will speak anyways.

The new officers of Tao have no illusions about the state of the guild in the past, or even right now. We understand that Tao can NEVER be what it was under Edya because Edya and the founding members are gone. What we can do is do what everyone has failed to do up until now and bring back and enforce the core values that Tao was founded on. We cannot bring back the same light as before, but we sure as hell can shine bright and prove that Tao can finally practice what we preach.

I know my past, before anyone decides to bring that up. Some of what is said is true, some of it is not. I am not perfect, and I cannot change what is done. What I CAN do is guide my future in the right direction, and I plan on it.

I'd like to make a public apology to Disa for what was said during the debacle leading up to her leaving. I will never speak ill of you as a person/player... but I can say that I (personally, not everyone has to agree) disagree with your actions as of late. That is me, and I know many would like to see Tao disband and disappear... but I'm sorry I have to help preserve my home to the best of my abilities.

We have a great person as our leader, and our current officers care deeply about Tao and believe that change is possible. No one knows what the future has in store for Tao, not even the current members, but we do have a plan of action to make it a better place.

I'd like to thank those that have worked for Tao in the past, and those that are continuing to work for Tao in the present.

We may fail, but we can say we died trying the best we could if it comes to that.

Arguing, finger pointing, name calling, and speculation at this point does no good. Really, it's just a waste of everyone's time. What's done is done, just get your popcorn and jolly ranchers and watch the future unfold.

I will not be replying to any negative comments but feel free to waste your time if you so feel the need to make them.

Thank you Aurora. Amen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'mma let you finish but I just got to say.

Your factions all suck
    Nobody gives a f**k
    Enrage is number 1
    and TE is kinda fun
    Aesthor owns a stripper pole
    Ega is a forum troll.

I cant wait untill Enrage isnt anymore... Would be fun to see how your ego is then b:laugh Im surprised it fits in Enrage at all b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • fsr
    fsr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Everyone in TE is talking about this thread so I finally decided to come to the the forums and take a peek. However, I got as far as 2 sentences into Rawthorne's first post before I fell asleep. So I'm just going to read the very last post and respond to that.
    I cant wait untill Enrage isnt anymore... Would be fun to see how your ego is then b:laugh Im surprised it fits in Enrage at all b:cute

His ego wouldn't change at all Chani.

See, this kid is what Halo players would call a "Bad Kid." He has no idea how to play his class. He claims to enjoy TW, but his TW experience consists entirely of dying over and over again. I remember the weekly 3-hour Tao vs Enrage wars when this kid was the only BM running around with Clammies, getting 1 shot by everyone. Later on he got dema's +8 TT90 set, and still did nothing but die.

It is pretty safe to say that this kid is the biggest feeder on Heaven's Tear, and that everyone who's ever TW'ed against Enrage has had their way with him.

Yet he considers himself important and calls other ppl "nonfactors." Just bad... b:laugh

Back to Halo 3. Get owned some more sgt b:bye

- jx
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    fsr wrote: »
    Everyone in TE is talking about this thread so I finally decided to come to the the forums and take a peek. However, I got as far as 2 sentences into Rawthorne's first post before I fell asleep. So I'm just going to read the very last post and respond to that.

His ego wouldn't change at all Chani.

See, this kid is what Halo players would call a "Bad Kid." He has no idea how to play his class. He claims to enjoy TW, but his TW experience consists entirely of dying over and over again. I remember the weekly 3-hour Tao vs Enrage wars when this kid was the only BM running around with Clammies, getting 1 shot by everyone. Later on he got dema's +8 TT90 set, and still did nothing but die.

It is pretty safe to say that this kid is the biggest feeder on Heaven's Tear, and that everyone who's ever TW'ed against Enrage has had their way with him.

Yet he considers himself important and calls other ppl "nonfactors." Just bad... b:laugh

Back to Halo 3. Get owned some more sgt b:bye

- jx

LOLUMAD

Already jumped factions? The thing is, when I play, I have fun. You on the other hand are always walking around with a twig up your ****, video games must be SRSBSNS in your life.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]