Options
123457»

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my 2 cents:
    why is that the only no-rules faction on HT is on top?

And yes i agree with The_Wall (of text) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

If your going to make level restrictions you might as well add gear to that too. So now people like fimmelpotze and Rcillis cannot fight anyone unless they are Lv: 101+ and have +7 or higher refines in TT99 or better gear.

WOOT

Finally i'll be able to go out of safe zone b:victory

b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can speak of kill stealing if someone attacks a mob after you did on purpose and gets most damage (basically harrassing), then repeats this. In a game that was not so carebear (like HT) this was even very disrespectful and a bannable offense from the gm's. Those who speak of this as a no rule either do not understand what kill stealing exactly means, they just try to act tough or they are seriously a holes in real life.

Nonfactor is kind of a replacement for the word noob. I never see people call eachother noob anymore, so i guess that explains the urge for people to use this new word on the net. Those who use it feel they are important, or atleast more important then you are, and they get some adrenalise when they type it out. If they are right or not about the fact that someone is a nonfactor and they are not depends on the individual intelligence.

Enrage stands out because this server is so freaking carebear. Guild without rules my ****, even enrage has some rules. It's just that enrage wants it's guild members to have as much fun as they want, and they do not want to ruin it. This also explains why enrage officers won't do anything about it. This of course attracts some "a holes" who couldn't find another guild otherwise, and those probably set out to give enrage a "bad" name. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with having fun in my opinion, and they are not breaking any rules either.

I'm in Radiance and adopted myself to the carebear envirenment. But i used to play in another game where i was part of a war guild. This guild had the same amount of rules as enrage, just like any other guild there. And we did whatever to have fun. But the game wasn't so carebear, and the main forum used was a fan forum where we had a trash talking section. Pretty much most used section as well. So much QQ and thus so much fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can speak of kill stealing if someone attacks a mob after you did on purpose and gets most damage (basically harrassing), then repeats this. In a game that was not so carebear (like HT) this was even very disrespectful and a bannable offense from the gm's. Those who speak of this as a no rule either do not understand what kill stealing exactly means, they just try to act tough or they are seriously a holes in real life.

Nonfactor is kind of a replacement for the word noob. I never see people call eachother noob anymore, so i guess that explains the urge for people to use this new word on the net. Those who use it feel they are important, or atleast more important then you are, and they get some adrenalise when they type it out. If they are right or not about the fact that someone is a nonfactor and they are not depends on the individual intelligence.

Enrage stands out because this server is so freaking carebear. Guild without rules my ****, even enrage has some rules. It's just that enrage wants it's guild members to have as much fun as they want, and they do not want to ruin it. This also explains why enrage officers won't do anything about it. This of course attracts some "a holes" who couldn't find another guild otherwise, and those probably set out to give enrage a "bad" name. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with having fun in my opinion, and they are not breaking any rules either.

I'm in Radiance and adopted myself to the carebear envirenment. But i used to play in another game where i was part of a war guild. This guild had the same amount of rules as enrage, just like any other guild there. And we did whatever to have fun. But the game wasn't so carebear, and the main forum used was a fan forum where we had a trash talking section. Pretty much most used section as well. So much QQ and thus so much fun.

Harassment is against the game rules. If you can somehow prove that someone is on purpose killing everything you are trying to kill simply because you are trying to kill it you can talk to the GMs about it. But it is much harder to prove harassment because it is intent. Big difference between attacking something because someone else is and attacking everything someone else attacks because there is a very limited number of that target. That is the difference between harassment and competitive environment.

Nonfactor has more to do with someone not effecting anything. If someone being there or not being there does not change any outcomes then by definition they are a nonfactor. If I had this character leave Enrage for example and join my cleric's faction The_Wall would be come a TW nonfactor. Nothing I could do alone could make my cleric's faction win in TW. Or if you are in a TW faction and the battle was say two and a half hours. And if some strangely similar situation everything is the same minus you not being there and it still is 2 and a half hours then there is another nonfactor. Noob derives more from being new or have a lack of knowledge. But there are several people that use them as general insult.

Several will say Enrage has no rules and yes I agree that is inaccurate. There are minimal amount of rules to have internal faction stability for most the time. In all PvP and even more in TW in particular there is a much larger number of rules. I refer to Enrage currently having the strongest military in the server several times before for a reason. In a military you assume there is discipline and rules which Enrage does have a great deal for those 4-180 minutes of TW.

I also have played other games and PW servers where the amount of rules a faction like Enrage has was very similar. Nothing unique just uncommon in Heavens Tear. I have made it clear on this thread and several beforehand that I am an idealist that enjoys that amount of rules regardless of myself not going to the extent of those rules. I am often very nice in game. The difference between me and several others that are nice to others is that I do not expect any of my friends, anyone in my faction, anyone in my server to be as nice as I am. They can do as they wish and as long as it is not against any game rules or faction they belong to rules there is nothing that can be done with it.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Nonfactor has more to do with someone not effecting anything. If someone being there or not being there does not change any outcomes then by definition they are a nonfactor. If I had this character leave Enrage for example and join my cleric's faction The_Wall would be come a TW nonfactor. Nothing I could do alone could make my cleric's faction win in TW. Or if you are in a TW faction and the battle was say two and a half hours. And if some strangely similar situation everything is the same minus you not being there and it still is 2 and a half hours then there is another nonfactor. Noob derives more from being new or have a lack of knowledge. But there are several people that use them as general insult.
    That would be the correct definition of that term. However sometimes i get the feeling people over use it which makes it more into a general "insult".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That would be the correct definition of that term. However sometimes i get the feeling people over use it which makes it more into a general "insult".

It does seem to be going that route. It will be somewhat interesting to see what eventually ends up distinguishing "nonfactor" from "noob" as far as insults are concerned. Will there be a distinction? Or will they be synonymous/interchangeable? Again, I refer here to the insult, not to the original or technically correct definition.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stop discussing definitions and get back to the QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Be quiet Non-factor! b:laugh
  • _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elixira_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    QQ! b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    WOOT

Finally i'll be able to go out of safe zone b:victory

you stay in your hole!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ahem and that was the ORIGINAL leader of Radiance who technically "built" Radiance more then you ever did Kiyoshi. If you want a order of Rad leaders it went kittykat, Charity, Kymkat, myself, Aubz, and now urbanpulse. I'm not sure why you have such distaste for Rad Kiyoshi cuz when you left it was Charity/Cherish who screwed up and caused the 1st mass exodus into Enrage (hell at that time Radiance was unstopable and if not for her lack of leadership/ignoring a poll SHE MADE Rad most likely would have gobbled up the map). It's been what 15 months ago or so since she passed lead and 18 or so since Enrage formed/you joined roughly? Give it a rest dude and come up w/ some better reasons for disliking a guildb:bye

You forgot Edya's rather rowdy leadership time.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You forgot Edya's rather rowdy leadership time.

All 2 mins of it you mean? Nope didn't think that constituted even mentioning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All 2 mins of it you mean? Nope didn't think that constituted even mentioning.

I wonder if that is how women look at sex that only lasts that long.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you stay in your hole!

nuuuuuu

*coding gears difference immunity*
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gratz Spain 1-0!!!

b:avoid
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol, trying to lock this thread ?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol, trying to lock this thread ?

um look at the title, "a happy night for some" why yes it is coz Spain won! :D

im happy so gtfo :P
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and I was happy that I don't have to hear vuvuzalas anymore

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wonder if that is how women look at sex that only lasts that long.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

yes b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and I was happy that I don't have to hear vuvuzalas anymore

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ b:avoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-am5h1MK98Q&playnext_from=TL&videos=LuZncJwJ7ck

click on the football icon under the video =D

you can never escape lol