• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i dont care about edya

edya's tao doesnt exist anymore

dont you think?

i personnaly dont QQ
    read all my post, i said i dont care

i'm just loling to all people afraid of Enrage, and who dont take appropriate actions

Need to be dumb to not see that no one can beat Enrage in 1vs1
    it means, need to ally

and i'm not speaking ally with baxian (no offense guys), but ally with the faction able to give hard time for enrage

wich are : TE, Radiance, Tao, and a little bit Caesar and Belial

You know I kinda missed where anyone really cared................... Enrage does what it will do its not about winning its about playing. Blah blah I know your probably going to say that all losers say that or something but thats what I thought even when we were on top. And Enrage can be beaten 1 on 1 if a few choice people have their internet cut b:surrender I am a strong believer that enrage isn't powerful I have not seen that they are its simply a few members who are capable of mowing down hoards of people that make enrage strongest. b:kiss

But like I said who cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i'm just loling to all people afraid of Enrage, and who dont take appropriate actions

Fear? In a game? Pixelfear? LOL

I recommend you stick your head out of the window and breathe in DEEPLY, the weird feeling you'll get in 3 seconds is the oxygen kicking in, don't worry, humans run on that o;o

As long as there are fun TWs, who cares what Enrage or any other faction does o.o
    And when a faction controls the whole map, they'll be ganked to see wether they're strong enough to defend all or not which more or less equals to fun, unless ofc no-shows happen *cough* .

Anyway...*Slayer - Raining Blood*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LoL

a loooooooot of people got mopre feelings in this game than irl

PS: not me
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    When you think about, maybe it is actually Enrage that failed because they failed to make the server hate them so much that they prefer attacking Enrage in TWs over everyone else. :O

But yea, it's not like anything is actually at stake if they own all lands on the server. Or at least nothing I can think of when I'm typing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    When you think about, maybe it is actually Enrage that failed because they failed to make the server hate them so much that they prefer attacking Enrage in TWs over everyone else. :O

But yea, it's not like anything is actually at stake if they own all lands on the server. Or at least nothing I can think of when I'm typing this.

b:sin maybe thats the problem xD jk jk ofc or am I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    a TW guild does not become dominant by making alliances in full PvP TW. Tao did not rise to dominance this way, nor did Enrage. a guild has to be able to rise due to its own power if it is to survive in TW.

tao has long since lost this, along with many of the other older TW guilds.

Edya and the earlier Tao group was what made tao strong. to say this doesnt matter is simply not true. edya leaving the game is directly linked to Tao's waining strength, and all the drama that followed that. it wasn't edya's fault. tao was simply unable to reconstruct its leadership effectively enough after her departure. this lead to people leaving and joining other guilds (enrage, etc), and this is the reason tao is in the position it is now.

honestly, i really don't see tao making a comeback.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In my previous game i used to call those clans that cannot survive after leadership change "fanclubs" Looks like old Tao was Edya's fanclub. Ppl joined Tao coz Edya was leader (im refering to the core members not the guild hoppers) not for the so called Tao doctrine, they hold their hate and antipathy against clan members from respect for edya, but once she left it fell... down to the point of no return. After she left there was nothing holding back their feelings toward clan mates, and the greed for power finally came out , which distroyed Tao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    posting here coz im bored
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    trees3 wrote: »
    Con hun

It's not like Tao has a choise right now with the all the ganks (i'm not QQing i love TW) for us there's no easy solution it's up hill all the way.

And tbh..what ganks? I've only seen 2-3 guilds attacking Enrage and Rad only because forced to. (one of the reasons i left Rad was the lack of will to fight Enrage..you'll see that if you troll Rad forum)

How about grapping Belial, Synesis, WG, TE, Caesar ect by the balls instead :P

<3 Birch_tree

Belial Sysnesis WG Caesar are all nats atm who in a gank would be so un helpful its sad.

Now Enrage can turn their attention South ( more than likely towards Tao ) everyone else should forgo their own " easier " options and ally with Tao. Seems a bit rich that " the enemy of my enemy is my friend " only applies now.

Tao could care less that Enrage was bidding on Rad because it meant that they could hide and not owrry abot ENrage but now that Enrage will start bidding on them now they want everyone to attack ENrage. So if u left Rad because they wouldnt bid on Enrage shuoldnt u leave Tao too cause they have only attacked Enrage when their hands were tied
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In my previous game i used to call those clans that cannot survive after leadership change "fanclubs" Looks like old Tao was Edya's fanclub. Ppl joined Tao coz Edya was leader (im refering to the core members not the guild hoppers) not for the so called Tao doctrine, they hold their hate and antipathy against clan members from respect for edya, but once she left it fell... down to the point of no return. After she left there was nothing holding back their feelings toward clan mates, and the greed for power finally came out , which distroyed Tao.

I never met Edya, but it looks like you're 99,99% right
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think Edya would commit suicide to see this line... where is the Tao pride? you QQ and beg for allies to be able to stand in front of Enrage... not to mention the WC recruitment...

@ mono : around october 2009 after Enrage finally beat Salad for 2 weeks in raw a group of ex-Caesar members joined us: fimmel,sumona, curse, martineszka, msfrosty, that sexy beast BlackMagic and a few more, dont recall names. After that point we never had any issues on beating Salad. We had several no-shows to Tao tho. Around mid decembre the group of ex-Assault from Caesar joined us it was the moment we somehow got even with Tao (Salad was already down, if not even off the map). In the same time... Invidia was formed and Enrage lost curse's and fimmel's group of friends + about 20+ pvpers. Still 2 weeks later Enrage defended Tao for the 1st time after months (Jan 01 2010). 1 week later Ese/hoshi/yunahh scandal occured and we all know what followed. Beside this Enrage continued to recruit ppl and kick inactives .

fixedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Problem with trying to gank enrage right now is that nobody but Radiance is of any use. So we radiance have to figure out and work on beating enrage our selves. But first we want some lands b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know I kinda missed where anyone really cared................... Enrage does what it will do its not about winning its about playing. Blah blah I know your probably going to say that all losers say that or something but thats what I thought even when we were on top. And Enrage can be beaten 1 on 1 if a few choice people have their internet cut b:surrender I am a strong believer that enrage isn't powerful I have not seen that they are its simply a few members who are capable of mowing down hoards of people that make enrage strongest. b:kiss

But like I said who cares?

If your definition of "not powerful" is that the TW rides on the strength of a handful of people, then...................duh? It would be sad if any guild on the server accumulates enough people to put 80 high level, uber geared, and smart players into the TW instance, then the server will have 0 chance of stopping them unless some internal drama splits them apart. The same thing could be said of any "top TW guild" on Heaven's Tear. When Tao was "strong" who do you think was making all the kills? What happened when Tsungfai was given **** orders to kill clerics instead of happily oneshotting DDs and flattening cata barbs? What happened when he left Tao? How many DIFFERENT names do you think I see in my damage logs when I get killed in Enrage vs Rad? Hm? I get about 3 different names regularly and sometimes a random lucky shot by a nearby nonfactor. And I'm HELLA squishy, so if only 3 different people are killing me, LOLWHUT.

I'm not so much accusing you of the pot calling the kettle black, but saying that what you pointed out is irrelevant and obvious, and applies (so far) to all the TW-aspiring guilds on the server. It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that when attendance is poor, especially from people who pull a lot of weight in TW, the TW goes worse than usual.

However, having just a handful of "strong people" does not win you TWs either. TE has a small handful of extremely well geared and experienced players, some better geared than Enrage's best, but do you think they can beat Radiance with that?
    edited June 2010
    what if we have a grey kettle...or an awesome multi coloured one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm a little teapot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what if we have a grey kettle...or an awesome multi coloured one

Or brown kettle...dressed up like a maid.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ah that's more like it.....all those walls and walls of text ffs, forums aren't newspapers.
    Gogo oneliners.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Or brown kettle...dressed up like a maid.
    >.> i have no clue what ur talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    If your definition of "not powerful" is that the TW rides on the strength of a handful of people, then...................duh? It would be sad if any guild on the server accumulates enough people to put 80 high level, uber geared, and smart players into the TW instance, then the server will have 0 chance of stopping them unless some internal drama splits them apart. The same thing could be said of any "top TW guild" on Heaven's Tear. When Tao was "strong" who do you think was making all the kills? What happened when Tsungfai was given **** orders to kill clerics instead of happily oneshotting DDs and flattening cata barbs? What happened when he left Tao? How many DIFFERENT names do you think I see in my damage logs when I get killed in Enrage vs Rad? Hm? I get about 3 different names regularly and sometimes a random lucky shot by a nearby nonfactor. And I'm HELLA squishy, so if only 3 different people are killing me, LOLWHUT.

I'm not so much accusing you of the pot calling the kettle black, but saying that what you pointed out is irrelevant and obvious, and applies (so far) to all the TW-aspiring guilds on the server. It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that when attendance is poor, especially from people who pull a lot of weight in TW, the TW goes worse than usual.

However, having just a handful of "strong people" does not win you TWs either. TE has a small handful of extremely well geared and experienced players, some better geared than Enrage's best, but do you think they can beat Radiance with that?

While thats fair I am talking a half a dozen people at best that practically carry the war thats what I was saying.

I know its similar with lots of guilds but the difference between the enrage average player and the players that cause the havoc is extreme. Its hard to explain cept for I would say enrage average is no where close to the other few. Its kinda you have a baseline that lets you hold against other guilds and without those players that are elite it is a considerably different war is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TE is strong enough to beat Radiance .. Im sure of it.. They get steamrolled by Enrage in 15 minutes so I guess thats about the strenght of TE... Hopefully a 1 vs 1 with Radiance would prove it.. Rad is still pretty strong, but I think TE got a chance to win. or at least give them a very good match. b:cute
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Who knows Chanima cuz Urban took the easy route to join in on a gank on Tao on a holiday weekend rather then going for TE. Not bad from a guy who a few weeks ago comes onto Tao's vent to discuss ganking Enrage with Disa several weeks after declaring upon us several times (some of which turned into a gank upon us). Would have been an interesting fight TE vs Radiance. I may as well get off my soapbox and resign myself to the fact that the server is just waiting till Enrage gets the entire map before we see some potential good fights nonstop. Before anyone starts calling me a homer; check last week where I said if it had been up to me and TE had declared upon Enrage I would have pushed to declare upon them as well (decison is obviously not up to me; just my opinion).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TE is strong enough to beat Radiance .. Im sure of it.. They get steamrolled by Enrage in 15 minutes so I guess thats about the strenght of TE... Hopefully a 1 vs 1 with Radiance would prove it.. Rad is still pretty strong, but I think TE got a chance to win. or at least give them a very good match. b:cute

eeee lol.... no way TE can beat Radiance...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Who knows Chanima cuz Urban took the easy route to join in on a gank on Tao on a holiday weekend rather then going for TE. Not bad from a guy who a few weeks ago comes onto Tao's vent to discuss ganking Enrage with Disa several weeks after declaring upon us several times (some of which turned into a gank upon us). Would have been an interesting fight TE vs Radiance. I may as well get off my soapbox and resign myself to the fact that the server is just waiting till Enrage gets the entire map before we see some potential good fights nonstop. Before anyone starts calling me a homer; check last week where I said if it had been up to me and TE had declared upon Enrage I would have pushed to declare upon them as well (decison is obviously not up to me; just my opinion).

Hmm if Rad bid on TE wonder who else wouldve bid on TE *cough Tao* and then rad would still be accused of ganking so i fail to see the point no matter where Rad bid it was gonna be a gank. And hell U know where Rad bid there is like a 85% chance that Belial and TE wont be teamed up Rad which r the only guilds that are reali worth mentioning atm so i dont see how u can say Rad bid for a gank.

Also only time Rad got wiped in under 20 mins was on sundays where we honestly are not at any good strength but Friday and Saturday fights we last at least double that time and very rarely got "steamrolled"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Honestly Crazydan I disagree. TE supposedly cares about fun tws so much that do you honestly think they'd ignore Radiance and defend us? They are on a roll and everyone here would justifiably pile on them if they did that. Plus I assume they are gonna declare upon us and defending you guys would give them 2 different opponents for the 1st time since god knows when.....yah I couldn't see them passing up that opportunity if they truly want "fun tws" as they claim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Who knows, but it's clear that if rad bid on us, tao would have joined (there's only 2 choices for tao anyway- te or enrage) and we would have to no show 1 of the TWs.

As for which one... maybe it would depend on our attendance on the day. How would we go vs rad? That might be interesting, I don't know a lot about rad and their strength at the moment, I do know they have a deep roster but obviously for 80 v 80 that won't have an impact.

1 thing is for sure though... we are rapidly heading for a blue map, and personally I don't see that being stopped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited July 2010
    1 thing is for sure though... we are rapidly heading for a blue map, and personally I don't see that being stopped.

Agreedb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, maybe I used a bad choice of words... can't be that rapid since they can only take 1 land a week so it'll still be another 3 months before that happens...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not bad from a guy who a few weeks ago comes onto Tao's vent to discuss ganking Enrage with Disa

But Obviously the offer to was declined as not in Tao's best interest at that time or because they just didnt want to help.

But now it is in Tao's best interest things are supposed to be differant.

Im sure of it.. They get steamrolled by Enrage in 15 minutes

15 minutes in an irrelevant TW considering how the bigger picture was paning out . Average time of the past few wars has been what 40mins ish including the night before.( not counting the 25min and 3 hour one ).
    Also cant judge TE strength in wars vs Tao since the latter isnt the benchmark of power it used to be

Not saying TE wouldnt be a good fight or that they woudnt win, but cant judge anything on the last TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2010

At least it wont be an all RED map like most servers b:chuckleb:laugh
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Soon the new TW rules will change TW dynamics forever. Enjoy your glory while it lasts, it will soon fade and large guilds are about to melt like butter in a saucepan.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)