Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FACEPALM FACCEEEE PAAALM

The original ending is like a billion times better, Wall ;(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XG1nSlxuI b:bye

COMPLETELY off topic but why didn't they remove vaders helmet when burning him? Helmets don't seem like they would burn to ash very well............just a thought b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jynxxxed - Heavens Tear
    Jynxxxed - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ...I'm thinking the game was a lot more fun when it was based on honour and loyalty with a sense of sharing and helping guildmates grow, and where a sense of friendship prevailed. Or was it just an illusion? What is clear tho is that, actually, greed prevails and is running the show. Greed is the great destroyer of PWI.

How to spell greed? A-N-N-I-P-A-C-K-S???

Oh well.

The game was 200% more fun when it was based on honour, principles, solidarity...no ifs, ands or buts about it...

No it wasnt an illusion it was real (well virtually real x.x)...What happened? Evolution happened just like in real life, things, people, environment etc. everything changes at 1 point or another sometimes fortunately sometimes not...

Some may blame this on Anni Packs, some may blame Enrage and even devs but the reality is that its evolution taking its course...

I strongly believe these packs were implemented in the game with the intention of exploiting addiction, those packs are gambling pure and simple...

"More than 80 percent of U.S. adults have reportedly gambled at least once in the past year and have done so responsibly. Approximately one percent of adults (two million individuals), however, meet the criteria of a pathological gambler. Another 2 to 3 percent (4 to 6 millions individuals) have less significant, yet serious, problems with their gambling."
    Source: http://www.dhs.state.mn.us

^This is U.S only stats, i could go on and find stats on gambling addiction for the rest of the world but Ill assume that you get my point...

Yes greed ruined this game, but lets be clear here, PWE is the greedy 1 so much so that they took a game that was absolutely Perfect and ruined it (by exploiting a worldwide serious problem - GAMBLING) in the name of money-making (but they probably refer to it as Generated Quaterly Revenus...

Im done my rant...Just 1 more thing **** YOU PWE b:angry
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The game was 200% more fun when it was based on honour, principles, solidarity...no ifs, ands or buts about it...

No it wasnt an illusion it was real (well virtually real x.x)...What happened? Evolution happened just like in real life, things, people, environment etc. everything changes at 1 point or another sometimes fortunately sometimes not...

Some may blame this on Anni Packs, some may blame Enrage and even devs but the reality is that its evolution taking its course...

I strongly believe these packs were implemented in the game with the intention of exploiting addiction, those packs are gambling pure and simple...

"More than 80 percent of U.S. adults have reportedly gambled at least once in the past year and have done so responsibly. Approximately one percent of adults (two million individuals), however, meet the criteria of a pathological gambler. Another 2 to 3 percent (4 to 6 millions individuals) have less significant, yet serious, problems with their gambling."
    Source: http://www.dhs.state.mn.us

^This is U.S only stats, i could go on and find stats on gambling addiction for the rest of the world but Ill assume that you get my point...

Yes greed ruined this game, but lets be clear here, PWE is the greedy 1 so much so that they took a game that was absolutely Perfect and ruined it (by exploiting a worldwide serious problem - GAMBLING) in the name of money-making (but they probably refer to it as Generated Quaterly Revenus...

Im done my rant...Just 1 more thing **** YOU PWE b:angry

Mmmm no what changed the game is the top out in level by the first players. They got bored and changed their outlook on the game which transfered when the next batch got practically maxed out. The combined stress of the successive generations of players that got to end game changed the overall actions of the players little by little and now it seems like what was once there isn't. Thats what basically happened :P The Anni packs played a EXTREMELY small role in the attitude change. You can call this a burn out of the entire upper tier player base and as they burn out they cause those around them to feel burnt out its contagious and more and more people catch the feeling when they shouldn't be.

I have to say this for heavens tear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovcnjuf2WU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    COMPLETELY off topic but why didn't they remove vaders helmet when burning him? Helmets don't seem like they would burn to ash very well............just a thought b:laugh

Because mayhaps it would be horrible to actually see his face burning.
    O_o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because mayhaps it would be horrible to actually see his face burning.
    O_o'

b:shutup But I thought it already was just don't focus the camera on his face. b:surrender but thats only going to make the helmet really hot I can't imagine it being very useful in cremation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    With all due respect Pressa I fail to see your point, or maybe I just have a different perception of whats happening to HT.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    With all due respect Pressa I fail to see your point, or maybe I just have a different perception of whats happening to HT.

I am saying while the packs may have ruined the economy as some claim its not what caused the degradation of morals that everyone talks about. Thats what I am saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I saw that vid too when I was seeing which one I wanted to select. The one I posted was less than a minute so I choose that one. Your choice is over 7 minutes and I think most people will close the vid before watching the whole thing.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

NERDS..... that is all.

oh wait, I lied.
    Nice txt Wall. Seems right on from most of what i know of the history of Rad and the server even having not been in it as long as others. Tis a happy day, and sad all around. We are happy to not be land locked and you are happy to not have to see orange. The sever is sad to see the longest land owning faction and one of the most helpful larger factions, regardless of the actions of some, get wiped off the map. Personally I am thankful for every tw, win or lose. As far as a ban...Sunday night sucks. We had a full 80 in Enrage and did actually have 1 person in Baxian. We would rather have fought Enrage full force whether that meant losing in 15 mins or 2hours. Regardless I'm sure some jerk will complain but when u look at it almost all major guilds that have owned land at one time or another had to no show someone. TAO has done it, Radiance has, even Enrage has. If i remember correctly this is only the 2nd time under my leadership that Rad has had a no show. The 1st for me was against Enrage with TAO in same time slot and there were no complaints then. So, whoever wants to complain, be my guest. Radiance still went out fighting Enrage. ;) See you all back on the map soon enough.

1. lets not forget.....

The remains of Radiance were eaten up not by Enrage but Tao, Caesar and Triad. Then Enrage was a natural barrier between the rest of the world and the remaining Radiance lands to the north. At this point Enrage was on the hunt for Tao. Tao and Enrage battled for months neglecting even the existence of Radiance. Eventually Tao went from the underdog to the stronger army and was able to take lands from Enrage and eventually Thousand Streams.

2. There's a difference between a no-show because you don't have enough people to roster, and a no-show because you don't want to be purposely trapped and forced to fight Enrage.

Do I really imagine anyone in Enrage busting their **** to try and get you banned? lol... not really, we don't take after Tao. I don't think anyone really gives a damn.

ANYWAYS.... I wish Radiance the best of luck with whatever it is that you choose to do. Hopefully we will have some decent fights in the near future. It will be interesting to see what happens within the next month or so.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If urban gets banned every Faction leader must be banned because all the top factions have no showed fights in the past because of attendace issuses.

Also why r ppl making it out like Rad isnt the second strongest guild on the server. We still are number 2 and will be back on the map next week.

Also colors r overrated anyway u cant go wrong with pink though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

No it wasnt an illusion it was real (well virtually real x.x)...What happened? Evolution happened

I absolutely agree. This is all Evolution's fault. If you guys only got rid of them from the map earlier, this wouldn't have happened. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And you are? ****? Anyways Im not a troll and definitely not interested in having "conversations" with you...

Have a godd day b:bye
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If urban gets banned every Faction leader must be banned because all the top factions have no showed fights in the past because of attendace issuses.

I have not yet seen a GM bother well after the event. Only the following Wednesday.
    Also why r ppl making it out like Rad isnt the second strongest guild on the server. We still are number 2 and will be back on the map next week.
    As far as a ban...Sunday night sucks. We had a full 80 in Enrage and did actually have 1 person in Baxian.

You just lost a battle in 15 minutes and 15 seconds with 80 people sent. TheEmpire is now defeating Tao and they used to be the 3rd strongest. Been so long since Radiance fought Tao or TheEmpire so it should be questioned until there is some evidence one way or another.
    Also colors r overrated anyway u cant go wrong with pink though

We are talking about orange here. A color that some psychology experts say people either love or hate just by nature.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wall now I wonder about you b:worried

Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.

To the human eye, orange is a very hot color, so it gives the sensation of heat. Nevertheless, orange is not as aggressive as red. Orange increases oxygen supply to the brain, produces an invigorating effect, and stimulates mental activity. It is highly accepted among young people. As a citrus color, orange is associated with healthy food and stimulates appetite. Orange is the color of fall and harvest. In heraldry, orange is symbolic of strength and endurance.

b:sad
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My two cents on all of this:

Well Radiance has been around for a very long time. It's quite saddening to see them loose their land, and that smexy Orange color for their Territories. Yes, they will get more land, but who knows if it will be Orange or not. On another note - I was in Rad for a long time in the past. I know they have gone through many changes since then, but the Rad I knew way back is the same Rad here now - even though many would disagree.

Now here comes the QQ/Pissed off part. A lot of people have taken this as a great moment to torment Radiance, laugh and ridicule them. Not all of Enrage, but a good amount made "fun" in wc of Radiance, sorta mocking them because they lost their land. This kind of **** really just is sad. I mean - where do you have the right to have 20-30+ of your faction members go on wc and mock Radiance for this? Too bad I didn't get any SS's, but I'm sure you all know what I mean - the "QQ Rad, QQ Rad, QQ rad, QQ rad". Just in general, it's been pretty sad to watch people harass a faction that was on the map the longest, has a great core player base, and all that. Oh well, that's my two cents. Feel free to quote what I said and talk **** lol. I mean, it's bound to happen. I'm not going to respond however.

<3 Radiance b:thanksb:victory
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i sorry who's alt are you? No disrespect intended just curious

*Latches onto your wrist n' sucks your blood* ^,.,^

Figure it out yet?
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Figure it out yet?

I thought you were a brainz eater, not a blood sucker! b:shocked
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When I met BrownMagic, I had not yet discovered the joys of gray matter, so when he /wrist..............................bad things happened.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh ok wait a second...

From Spring 2009 to August 2009, that's what, barely 6 months, right?

So you went from creation to lev 100 in 6 months? Care to tell us how you achieved this without oracles?

'nuff said.

I have not used any oracles on this character. I have yet to spend any real money on the game. Myself and biscuiteater met in the Spring of 2009 and we were both Lv: 83. I made this character in December 2008. I made my wizard in October 2008. You once again make crazy accusations. It is very easy to get from Lv: 1 - 100 in 8 months spending no real money, no use of oracles, no Hyper EXP stones, no Bounty Hunter.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oracles weren't easily attainable/cheap until mid-summer, when JJ came around.
    >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It is very easy to get from Lv: 1 - 100 in 8 months spending no real money, no use of oracles, no Hyper EXP stones, no Bounty Hunter.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

I agree with wall-e.
    My veno was made around 16 dec 2008. was lvl 55 by new year 2008, was lvl 79 in february 2009, lvl 100 by October, 101 november, 102 march 2010. no oracles, no zhen, no Bh until 93, no MQ until late 101 and no hyper until 101 with 75%.

@Tremblewith... stop qqing about Enrage bashing at Rad in WC after tw... the smart talk and trash talk is just a part of TW. look at all the qq Enrage qq inventor is shouting every once in a while - do you see any Enrage butthurt coz of that? lol no we are having more fun then ever...if you get pissed off/butthurt means they might be right and the truth hurts.

keep in mind: a negative comercial is still a comercial ! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i wanna know what rads next colour will beb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

"Drink sour milk !! " b:victory pro commercial...but....k random -gone-
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "Drink sour milk !! " b:victory pro commercial...but....k random -gone-

OMG the assmonub is back....
    btw epic kill count numberb:sin
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options

Ah yes but negative commercials usually get taken off the air :O b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh my .. dont have time to read all this its rl factor involved.

I would tho like to see the point in all this forum madness, if Rad was 'edya's Tao', this would be rly something right?

I know Enrage has more Active TW players than all other TW factions put together. What is it 170 180 signups? Rad had 68 not 2 fridays ago. What's the real victory here when all other TW guilds are transforming, are about to die, or are rapidly changing?

Was it really so much fun to win over a severely smaller, unequipped, underleveled and unexperienced TW faction?
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    HT TW is over-rated imo b:chuckle
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rad had 68 not 2 fridays ago. What's the real victory here when all other TW guilds are transforming, are about to die, or are rapidly changing?
    Do u blame Enrage for that? ... im pretty sure u were still in Rad when that happened... wonder why last week they had more while u were already in WG b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Figure it out yet?

Oh hai dere doll faceb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do u blame Enrage for that? ... im pretty sure u were still in Rad when that happened... wonder why last week they had more while u were already in WG b:chuckle

how you know I didnt made this up?b:chuckle. . ...there are also, late signup's.

but its a forum madness then b:dirty
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rad's sub room seemed pretty full each TW.

Enrage have been exposed by wizardtitan that the only reason we are winning is use of 'tw hacks', we are also controling the GMs, so in the event of us failing to win, we have a GM on standby to 'res' our HQ crystal. b:shocked***

*Wires 20,000USD to the GM's offshore bank account; that should keep us going till we take the map.*

*** This is a joke, anybody that knows me knows im serious, and im seriously joking. >:O b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]