A happy night for some

Options

Comments

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow wiping rad from the map makes your day?

http://www.clorox.com/products/overview.php?prod_id=cdw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    THey call it a candlestick now a days huh? well urban can take me anywhere

b:faint

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol u make me laugh a lot win or lose lands or no lands Rad will always be around so enjoy it till the day u quit the game :)

i have no doubt that rad will be around long after i am gone. and just like evo is still around... and just like evo rad is a hollow shell of its former self.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *pokes rads belly* seems pretty full but to each their own i guess ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya know being the current leader of Rad I haven't once claimed we were the Radiance of old days. I have however said we try to stick by the same CoC and and Charter that was written way back when. Rad by far though is not a "hollow shell" of anything. We are still going strong, we have not collapsed regardless if we win in tw or not unlike several other major factions that have collapsed in recent memory. Kiyoshi your days in Rad seem far off even by Raws leadership time frame and ancient compared to mine. You should seriously consider concerning yourself less with disliking Radiance knowing that you haven't any idea what Radiance is today. Just because it isn't what "you" built does not mean we are dishonoring what Radiance was built upon.
  • kittykat
    kittykat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i do care enough to destroy it so no one elas can claim what i built as their own.

*ahem*

*cough*

b:surrender
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kittykat wrote: »
    *ahem*

*cough*

b:surrender

Ahem and that was the ORIGINAL leader of Radiance who technically "built" Radiance more then you ever did Kiyoshi. If you want a order of Rad leaders it went kittykat, Charity, Kymkat, myself, Aubz, and now urbanpulse. I'm not sure why you have such distaste for Rad Kiyoshi cuz when you left it was Charity/Cherish who screwed up and caused the 1st mass exodus into Enrage (hell at that time Radiance was unstopable and if not for her lack of leadership/ignoring a poll SHE MADE Rad most likely would have gobbled up the map). It's been what 15 months ago or so since she passed lead and 18 or so since Enrage formed/you joined roughly? Give it a rest dude and come up w/ some better reasons for disliking a guildb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    None of the factions on the map are the same as they used to be when they were built. Radiance changed about 5 leaders, Enrage 2, Tao 3, Empire completly rebuild. A faction starts to transform once the leadership is passed or the core members leave and mass recruitment is made. IMO saying "i hate x faction coz of what they did 1 year ago or i love x faction coz they were so nice when they started" its totally wrong. You can hate the NAME, the reputation but not the faction as a group of ppl, they are not the same.
    Weak ppl always hated Enrage and will do forever not coz of the members mostly but coz of the reputation. If you look back Enrage isnt what it used to be, 75% of the members dont even pk, there are like maybe 20 members left since it was built, but still ppl hate them and call them ksers and jerks tho maybe they dont even remember when they were last ksed or boss luring killed by an enrage member - just stating facts.
    PPl still consider Radiance the "good guys" those that helped with fbs and bosses... tho 90% of the members that used to be in that Radiance are now Enrages (ironic?) or TE... or w/e. Its the reputation built over 1 year of PWI that makes ppl like/dislike big factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    None of the factions on the map are the same as they used to be when they were built. Radiance changed about 5 leaders, Enrage 2, Tao 3, Empire completly rebuild. A faction starts to transform once the leadership is passed or the core members leave and mass recruitment is made. IMO saying "i hate x faction coz of what they did 1 year ago or i love x faction coz they were so nice when they started" its totally wrong. You can hate the NAME, the reputation but not the faction as a group of ppl, they are not the same.
    Weak ppl always hated Enrage and will do forever not coz of the members mostly but coz of the reputation. If you look back Enrage isnt what it used to be, 75% of the members dont even pk, there are like maybe 20 members left since it was built, but still ppl hate them and call them ksers and jerks tho maybe they dont even remember when they were last ksed or boss luring killed by an enrage member - just stating facts.
    PPl still consider Radiance the "good guys" those that helped with fbs and bosses... tho 90% of the members that used to be in that Radiance are now Enrages (ironic?) or TE... or w/e. Its the reputation built over 1 year of PWI that makes ppl like/dislike big factions.

Well speak for yourself Andro. i KS all the time and pk and not carebear about it. you should get more Enrage in your bloods. b:pleased
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmm... so from what many of you are saying, now Rad is bad and Enrage is good because they've changed leaders, etc and their members rotated, re-rolled and either became greedies or carebears depending in what guild they were/are.

As to the statement that "Enrage was hated by the weak", that's the stupidest utterance I've ever read.

Intention is everything and some players are real guild destroyers. I have a few names in mind, as I see them guild-hopping and wherever they land they rot the whole place. Oh, they look pro and uber, but they know what they're doing and how to do it. Rotten apples.

Of course, everyone seems clueless... and hurt that I would be so articulate in my opinions, but that was not my intention.

I suggest the following: watch for the next rising TW guild. Check who joins. Check where they've been: therein lies the answer.

But no one gives a flying hoot: they will just add any hi-level member just to better their chances at winning TW. Greed (and stupidity) knows no boundary.

And yet, it's just a game :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well speak for yourself Andro. i KS all the time and pk and not carebear about it. you should get more Enrage in your bloods. b:pleased

Nubis, i said 75% dont pk ... and yes i ks at mq sometimes when my wife is too sleepy and qqs there are too many in line... tho ppl wish him nightmares after that b:surrender

@ ExELFine... i said "weak" ppl coz the weaks always qq about enrage, the rest just fight back or try to get stronger to beat them/join them. who do u see very often in qq sessions in WC (hint hint my sig...) is he the strongest bard of all PWI times?
    And no i wasnt suggesting that rad is bad and enrage are good , lol far from me this thought, what i was saying is that the name and the reputation makes a faction hated or loved... regardless the acts of its new members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the rest just fight back or try to get stronger to beat them/join them.

or we just have a tea party and make friends =<
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @ExELFine, if you spent your time looking backwards and wish those days come back, they not coming back and you wont get them back .. so move forward kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tea party and fashion show off! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    don't forget the cake!
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hold up?

did i just see RoC ?? LMAO
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @ ExELFine... i said "weak" ppl coz the weaks always qq about enrage, the rest just fight back or try to get stronger to beat them/join them.

Makes sense, but how do you fight back when they steal TT mats, or camp at Cube entrance to PK the lowbies? Both incidents happened to me more than once in the past, and no amount of reporting in WC did any good.

It was either "become like them (no ty, not my game style) or shut up (again, no I won't)", I'd rather turn my pc off than become an enraged pk'er and mat stealer. This kind of game style is so stupid, based on greed, envy and frustration... so they want everyone to become like them or at least to be accepted AND respected so they can be on top. They feel all-mighty, maybe because nowhere else in their lives do they have any power. But that's a different topic.

To each their own, I suppose, but I don't have to like it, just like they don't have to like what I stand for.
    And no i wasnt suggesting that rad is bad and enrage are good , lol far from me this thought, what i was saying is that the name and the reputation makes a faction hated or loved... regardless the acts of its new members.

My thought as well, although with the guild-hoppers, you can tell right away if they are truly "Enrage" or "Radiance", no matter what the sign above their heads says.

Now that I've voiced my opinion, I'm getting PMs in game from Enrage members saying they were hurt by my comments and that they, personally, are not that bad. I didn't mean to hurt anyone in particular, just the philosophy/intention behind a guild that strived on bullying, stealing and attracting contempt from every lowbie on the server whereas, and I will repeat it, Radiance was looked up to and admired and every lowbie wanted to be part of it later in the game.

I've taken note of what some of you are saying, that both guilds have changed and will try to take it into consideration but you all know hey, that old habits die hard.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Makes sense, but how do you fight back when they steal TT mats, or camp at Cube entrance to PK the lowbies? Both incidents happened to me more than once in the past, and no amount of reporting in WC did any good.

It was either "become like them (no ty, not my game style) or shut up (again, no I won't)", I'd rather turn my pc off than become an enraged pk'er and mat stealer. This kind of game style is so stupid, based on greed, envy and frustration... so they want everyone to become like them or at least to be accepted AND respected so they can be on top. They feel all-mighty, maybe because nowhere else in their lives do they have any power. But that's a different topic.

To each their own, I suppose, but I don't have to like it, just like they don't have to like what I stand for.

My thought as well, although with the guild-hoppers, you can tell right away if they are truly "Enrage" or "Radiance", no matter what the sign above their heads says.

Now that I've voiced my opinion, I'm getting PMs in game from Enrage members saying they were hurt by my comments and that they, personally, are not that bad. I didn't mean to hurt anyone in particular, just the philosophy/intention behind a guild that strived on bullying, stealing and attracting contempt from every lowbie on the server whereas, and I will repeat it, Radiance was looked up to and admired and every lowbie wanted to be part of it later in the game.

I've taken note of what some of you are saying, that both guilds have changed and will try to take it into consideration but you all know hey, that old habits die hard.

If you dont like how the game is turnin out, Quit and uninstall the game. kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm getting PMs in game from Enrage members saying they were hurt by my comments

WTF is wrong with this picture...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited July 2010
    Options

your holding it the wrong way up...
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

You just forgot that some people can't tell when you poke fun at them.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Caeria, no one called you.

*rolleyes*
    Crafting:
    edited July 2010
    Options

They, of course, are from newer members. I too had to laugh at some Enrage guildie/s' qq.

b:chuckle
    Crafting:
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Gonna clear up your little misconceptions:
    1: Enrage don't steal TT mats, individuals might but we as a guild dont go out and steal mats from nonmembers. This should be a no brainer how can you be on top if you steal mats? No one would want to squad with you oh em gee i stole a tt99 gold mat but i cant farm teh greens, you dumb?
    2: Another common sense if you turn white it means ur free game, don't qq if you get killed ganked w/e you turned white so you asked for it or else stay blue.
    3: LOL we don't want everyone to become like us, accept wat we are, or to respect us so we can be on top. We simply are on top b:bye
    4: Wats up with the insult about people who are better then u in a game having no life?
    We both know this isn't true in most cases, wat IS true tho is that your a nonfactor in a game TOO. Hows that for a excuse on why u fail ingame?
    5: Lastly notice how only nonfactorfails complain about Enrage? Newsflash we didn't cause you to fail. Lots of people in tao, rad, TE, w/e all bh, nirvana and hang out with Enrage members everyday.

ooooh forgot, i demand to know the names of the people who pmed u they need be banhammered b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1: Enrage don't steal TT mats, individuals might but we as a guild dont go out and steal mats from nonmembers. This should be a no brainer how can you be on top if you steal mats? No one would want to squad with you oh em gee i stole a tt99 gold mat but i cant farm teh greens, you dumb?
    2: Another common sense if you turn white it means ur free game, don't qq if you get killed ganked w/e you turned white so you asked for it or else stay blue.
    3: LOL we don't want everyone to become like us, accept wat we are, or to respect us so we can be on top. We simply are on top b:bye
    4: Wats up with the insult about people who are better then u in a game having no life?
    We both know this isn't true in most cases, wat IS true tho is that your a nonfactor in a game TOO. Hows that for a excuse on why u fail ingame?
    5: Lastly notice how only nonfactorfails complain about Enrage? Newsflash we didn't cause you to fail. Lots of people in tao, rad, TE, w/e all bh, nirvana and hang out with Enrage members everyday.

ooooh forgot, i demand to know the names of the people who pmed u they need be banhammered b:chuckle

QuotedForTruth
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Some of this is correct and some of this isn't. Here's my two cents on what you wrote:

1.) Logically put - No faction in PWI is dedicated to "Stealing/Scamming/Hacking". However, factions as such do have people that do steal TT mats, scam people, KS on MQ bosses and such. The general way to combat this is to contact an officer through various means. Generally, the issue is resolved via Officer and person(s) with issues. However, "most" issues involved with people outside of Enrage and people inside Enrage aren't resolved, as officers just don't care. Enrage is known as the "No rules" faction - yes there are rules, however they don't force officers to punish members if they do steal/KS MQ bosses. A matter of fact, Enrage officers themselves have been known of KSing on MQ bosses and such (If you we're around about 3 weeks ago and saw the issues on wc).

2.) Respectable factions that are informed there members are PKing lvl 30s over and over again, either resolve the issue through chats and/or remove the member doing such. This is not done in Enrage. Actually, on the contrary - It's smiled upon.

3.) Yes you are top dogs for now. #1 in TW. As shown in the past on HT as well as all other servers, the top dogs always fall or something changes drastically, that changes your #1 spot. Maybe a new faction w/ 70% of your faction in it (Like LC), drama, or whatever. It always happens, and it's just a matter of time - this I assure you :)

4.) You call someone a "nonfactor". I felt a search over at UrbanDictionary should be done (Google it if needed):
    Nonfactor: A person of little to no importance; a dimwitted, unresponsive player
    In a logical matter, it's the "little" people that rise up in not just PWI, but the world, and through this create large things (Such as a faction), and are capable of dominating. Just thought I'd point this out. You shouldn't go around calling people "Nonfactors". It's an unwise word used in the matter you wrote it in. You, just as I, if by ourselves are "Nonfactors". When combined with people(s), we become much more.

5.) Again, "Nonfactors". People complain about Enrage because... Well try to imagine this - You wake up, and all the people in the world to keep you safe are gone. You have a Government, and they control over you. They do many ruthless uncanny things to people, and what are you going to do? Your going to try to complain to get this issue resolved. When you complain about Enrage, it doesn't do a damn thing - yet people still do it. Why? They don't like it. Logically, if you don't like something - you should rise up with other people and take out the issue at hand. This will happen someday in the future.

Is this QQ? If you think so, please refer to http://www.urbandictionary.com and type in "QQ". Read up!
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    However, factions as such do have people that do steal TT mats, scam people, KS on MQ bosses and such ... However, "most" issues involved with people outside of Enrage and people inside Enrage aren't resolved, as officers just don't care. Enrage is known as the "No rules" faction - yes there are rules, however they don't force officers to punish members if they do steal/KS MQ bosses. A matter of fact, Enrage officers themselves have been known of KSing on MQ bosses and such (If you we're around about 3 weeks ago and saw the issues on wc).

2.) Respectable factions that are informed there members are PKing lvl 30s over and over again, either resolve the issue through chats and/or remove the member doing such. This is not done in Enrage. Actually, on the contrary - It's smiled upon.

3.) Yes you are top dogs for now. #1 in TW. As shown in the past on HT as well as all other servers, the top dogs always fall or something changes drastically, that changes your #1 spot. Maybe a new faction w/ 70% of your faction in it (Like LC), drama, or whatever. It always happens, and it's just a matter of time - this I assure you :)

5.) Again, "Nonfactors". People complain about Enrage because... Well try to imagine this - You wake up, and all the people in the world to keep you safe are gone. You have a Government, and they control over you. They do many ruthless uncanny things to people, and what are you going to do? Your going to try to complain to get this issue resolved. When you complain about Enrage, it doesn't do a damn thing - yet people still do it. Why? They don't like it. Logically, if you don't like something - you should rise up with other people and take out the issue at hand. This will happen someday in the future.

There is no such thing as kill stealing in this game. If your damage is too weak you lose. You have a choice. Join them or leave if your damage is too low.

I do not understand why you think that Enrage officers will care about your made up rules your trying to apply to Enrage members. If anything they will be offended your trying to control their lives. If you have a problem with someone in Enrage tell them yourself. If they do not care about what you are saying then nothing will happen.

Okay now you make your own definition of a "Respectable faction". Pk mode in this server is 100% optional. Nobody forces you to click on the picture of the little green guy at Lv: 30 or any level. There are no rules in this game about killing people at any level or even faction. A Lv: 103 player can kill a Lv: 30 if they wish it. If your going to make level restrictions you might as well add gear to that too. So now people like fimmelpotze and Rcillis cannot fight anyone unless they are Lv: 101+ and have +7 or higher refines in TT99 or better gear. You choose to go to Pk mode just as if you could choose to make a home loan. If you are not tough enough to not get killed in outside of safe zone then you will be killed. If you are unable to make your payment for your home loan your home will be repossessed. Not everything in life or here will be sunshine envelopes and lolly pops.

Now you act all pompous that you know Enrage will not always be the strongest faction in the server. If anyone in Enrage thinks that they are an idiot and or delusional. There are no plans to hold the entire map and be the strongest faction years from now until Heavens Tear and PWI servers are shut down. And I do not plan on playing the game even near the time that happens.

Clearly you do not like that Enrage is very strong right now. I do not see you rising up with other people to take out the issue at hand. Yet so confident there will be a group of people that will be come strong enough to take Enrage down. Your currently are a big fish in a small pond that you are the leader of. You claimed before you were in larger ponds where collectively you could make a difference. But now you allow yourself to become as Fyren said a ""Nonfactor". Separating yourself from others that are strong enough to create real battles and a real difference in TW. Unsure of your reason for being where you are but I know a very large number of people that want to take Enrage down dislike the other people that want to take Enrage down just as much and will not unite together. Be happy to see you or someone else to show me a trend that goes against that thinking.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, no. I don't have anything against Enrage per-say. I have plenty of friends from Enrage and such, and I respect that currently they are #1 on the TW scene. However, the "No-rules", is what I as well as many have issues with. What I wrote was my 2 cents (My opinion), on what the previous poster in this thread had written. I have nothing against anyone, in all honesty. Posting my opinion will get replies that people disagree with. I can accept that, lulz. Such is life. I won't reply anymore however, as it will just cause more disagreements.

Good luck all, and see ya'll in-game b:thanks
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I nao feel bad for all of enrage injustices and actions and lack of rules on ht. Please o people of HT compile a list of rules and morals that people shall follow in the game of pw so that all will follow and it shall become law.

Rules:

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fyren Stop running around and calling people non factors. that is my word for Aesthor

as she is the largest nonfactor in the Largest TW faction on HT

pls refrain from using nonfactor think of your own word pls
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.