• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ahww ty Whiner, you just made me feel less bad about myself n_n
    You're always so nice.. makes me want to give you a virtual hug Dx

b:chuckle

.. I hope I dont seem weird rofl ._.
    Lol you do.....but then again have you seen the ppl that play this gameb:laugh

So your are normal not so much weird....hell....~man huggles everyone that posts in the forums~ mwhahaha virtual man hugs to all X3b:kiss

You guys are scaring me !

Just kidding :)

Totally off topic but if you wanna hear about some1 really weird :

Any of you guys here remember barb called Pingu ? A barb that didn't like using charms & was all weird & such faction hopped non-stop ( still does ). Well he now has the reputation of an online-stalking-sicko-freak on RT cuz his in-game wife left him & he pay's ppl in wc to find out her coords or to pm her , makes dozens of alts despite always getting bl'ed just to pm & so on . I hope he's getting perma banned soon b:shutup

And I'm not kidding this time .

Any1 want's him back ? RT doesn't want him :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Kali left him? gg lol
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    /////// :oo
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    /////// :oo

ALiURE! b:kissb:kissb:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mista, get your **** back here before Fancy pants Lance wastes more money...oh wait...its all gone...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Predictions are prolly off for Sunday night. Hate to be pessimistic but bid-blocking + holiday will most likely work in Nef's favor. We will see.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They should've troubles with getting enough sign ups though. On a holiday weekend and that on a Sunday I predict Nef has to choose either Leg or Enely to defend + Destiny if not they will risk loosing 2 lands.

Hope I will be wrong about most of these predictions and Nef will loose more lands but I can't see that happen. To bad Amplified didn't bid along w/ Leg and Enely.

My eyes will be on Vindicate vs. Amplified though. Vindicate seems to have alot of decently high lvl members and people like Rising and By_Ul have alot of TW expirence so it will be exciting to see how they do, the faction should be well organized. I'm not sure about Amplified strength as I have little as no information on the faction so I decided to go with Vindicate.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My eyes will be on Vindicate vs. Amplified though. Vindicate seems to have alot of decently high lvl members and people like Rising and By_Ul have alot of TW expirence so it will be exciting to see how they do, the faction should be well organized. I'm not sure about Amplified strength as I have little as no information on the faction so I decided to go with Vindicate.

That fight will definitely be interesting. If Vindicate wins, it means that they are as strong as they seem (they have plenty of high level members and all).
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just hoping Vindicate won't turn out to be another Steel. xD
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They should've troubles with getting enough sign ups though. On a holiday weekend and that on a Sunday I predict Nef has to choose either Leg or Enely to defend + Destiny if not they will risk loosing 2 lands.

Hope I will be wrong about most of these predictions and Nef will loose more lands but I can't see that happen. To bad Amplified didn't bid along w/ Leg and Enely.

Maybe. I could joke about Nef being communists, and therefore not celebrating the fourth of july, but that would be distasteful (even if they are the Red faction~). But hard to say really.

Amp was originally in the intended line up. They were bumped out by last minute bids that happened as we did ours. Coincidence? No.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Maybe. I could joke about Nef being communists, and therefore not celebrating the fourth of july, but that would be distasteful (even if they are the Red faction~). But hard to say really.
    i think they are celebrating. If you saw how long the other factions lasted (charisma, liquid, etc) compared to last week.

Assuming maybe 2 lands won on july 4th, who? hard to tell if nef does the same as last week destiny might end up 10m richer.
    Little diff. on vindicate tho, they are mostly EU based.
    Just hoping Vindicate won't turn out to be another Steel. xD
    yeah they were strong, burned bright, but wtf happened to them, i just know they burned out fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I was one of the members of Steel xD if you would like to know what happened, decep, lemme know in game I'll explain to yab:cute
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You were kyan? ..no wonder we disbanded.

jk b:cute
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rebirth vs Steel. Best TW ever (for me at least). Fun as hell.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:bye Rawr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was in steel from start to finish had even played boyn a few TWs :D
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Congrats to Amplified for the successful 1hour34 minute defense.

Also congrats to Vindicate for putting forth an impressive inaugural effort. You all should be proud. Definitely a good experience for both sides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Congrats to Amplified for the successful 1hour34 minute defense.

Also congrats to Vindicate for putting forth an impressive inaugural effort. You all should be proud. Definitely a good experience for both sides.
    yarrr astypoooo
    *faceboobs ast*b:infuriated

ty for the fight vindicate, we learned alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • digital5
    digital5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    grats to Amp and Vindicate for the fight
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Congratulation to Vindicate on putting up a 1:30:00 fight, couldn't have ask for anything better to such a young faction. This tw was a lot of fun and teached our unexperienced members beyond imagination. Only thing we can ensure for now is that we will improve and keep working to be an even better and competitive faction, watch your back fellow tw'ers :) -ninja-
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rebirth vs Steel. Best TW ever (for me at least). Fun as hell.

Rebirth vs. Seppuku was more fun. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Congratulation to Vindicate on putting up a 1:30:00 fight, couldn't have ask for anything better to such a young faction. This tw was a lot of fun and teached our unexperienced members beyond imagination. Only thing we can ensure for now is that we will improve and keep working to be an even better and competitive faction, watch your back fellow tw'ers :) -ninja-

I'm honored we could teach something to pro-TWers such as ppl in Vindicate. For the first 10-15 minutes we thought we were being steamrolled by Nefs b:shocked cause all the strategies were exactly the same. But hey, it was a good fight. Amp is still a growing faction maybe one day we will achieve nirvanas for all of our members and high lvls too. Hoping to see you guys again in TW b:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yep. Back then I didnt get facerolled by 5aps. b:surrender
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep. Back then I didnt get facerolled by 5aps. b:surrender

Pfft, Rebirth vs Regicide + D'Gamers + Shockwave was the best TW ever. I have literally no idea how many times my squad (Onyxwillow, Kejoke(?) and I forget the others...) had to swap between the 3.

"Regicide's in our HQ!"
    *swaps to Regi TW*
    "SW's hitting our towers!!!!11"
    *changes to SW TW*

then we rushed D'Gamers, cleared them quick, luckily, as by the time it was over, Regi was back in our base, but we had enough people from the D'Gamers TW to swap to Regi. That was nerve racking b:dirty I remember Holyinferno trying to kill me on his 7x archer during that TW (was in Regi) b:thanks
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but Ast is so flat chested b:shocked
    it'd be more like a face-rib, OUCH!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm honored we could teach something to pro-TWers such as ppl in Vindicate. For the first 10-15 minutes we thought we were being steamrolled by Nefs cause all the strategies were exactly the same. But hey, it was a good fight. Amp is still a growing faction maybe one day we will achieve nirvanas for all of our members and high lvls too. Hoping to see you guys again in TW

Thanks guys. It was really fun. Even the part where I fought with Asterelle and XMaverick and I died many times for it. I haven't had a fun TW for so long. b:victory

b:surrender And we weren't trying to steamrolled anybody. Vindicate is about a month old, we barely got enough people to go down the middle. b:chuckle We will try something different next time b:laugh
  • sneakyphoton
    sneakyphoton Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo :P androz here

why cant i connect to sanctuary? >_>
    get a "unable to connect to server" message
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For me best Tw was Regicide vs Legendary. I loved having a Blade Tempest war with Ayano-chan. Even though we lost it was the best TW ever for me, so much fun.

BTW massive grats to Vindicate on their TW, extremely impressive to say the least and grats to Deceptistar an crew on the defence.

Hehe, I appear to be joining the legion of inactive forum trolls. muwwwhhhaaaa.

Grats to all fighters I look forward to new TW videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pfft, Rebirth vs Regicide + D'Gamers + Shockwave was the best TW ever. I have literally no idea how many times my squad (Onyxwillow, Kejoke(?) and I forget the others...) had to swap between the 3.

"Regicide's in our HQ!"
    *swaps to Regi TW*
    "SW's hitting our towers!!!!11"
    *changes to SW TW*

then we rushed D'Gamers, cleared them quick, luckily, as by the time it was over, Regi was back in our base, but we had enough people from the D'Gamers TW to swap to Regi. That was nerve racking b:dirty I remember Holyinferno trying to kill me on his 7x archer during that TW (was in Regi) b:thanks

Oh god, I remember that one...It wasnt fun at all, you made me switch TW spot every 5min..It was nervracking b:surrender Fun times tho :)))
    yo :P androz here

why cant i connect to sanctuary? >_>
    get a "unable to connect to server" message
    Androoooo! haiii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]