TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    strife - quite a few of our faction members quit our faction and joined legendary, frustrated by the 5min tw's.. so its not only them joining nef, i also see our old members in regi, not all go to nefarious :>
    good we manage to get new members that return to game or quit inactive 3-member factions, or just are new, and now we got way stronger then we used to be - and those traitors who quit can only watch from far now what is to happen with us and not take any part in our uprising >:) i actually am happy to see that in those 3-4 weeks we had 0 ppl to leave or get kicked, and last 2 months doubled our numbers and old members finishing getting 100+ :P there should be a new color on the map soon b:victory
    even if not, we will still keep fighting, and ex traitors just made us try even harder b:dirty
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    QUESTION: How do you make mp/hp of a player show above their heads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ANSWER: Click on the little dots on the left of your own hp/mp bar (sidenote: not the right topic to ask this but ok.. lol)

ANYWAY! Omg omg omg omg uploadededed. Only took me 3 days lol. Yah I'm a nub let me be xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xz7JmHoU0M

Ty Dan for helping on the settings Dx
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sweet vid, tho i'd really hate to be a cleric in tw... :>
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    watched 10 seconds -> **** music -> no thnx
    b:surrender
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    watched 10 seconds -> **** music -> no thnx
    b:surrender

Oh yeah cuz it's totally about the music and you can't possibly put the sound off.. lol.
    Heyy, i'm not complaining about you either for spamming every thread on these forums with links to **** that makes me wanna stab your face, push you in a fire, stomp ur burned body and then throw up on you. ^^

b:cute <3 love

Also, yeah being cleric is not always the coolest thing but someone has to do it I guess x)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

ANYWAY! Omg omg omg omg uploadededed. Only took me 3 days lol. Yah I'm a nub let me be xD

Heehee. Finally a video of Enel TW. Omnomnom.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sweet vids Saru and Dan. Nice to see more videos on the go.

Deceptistar any TW video for Amp at all?

Grats folk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah cuz it's totally about the music and you can't possibly put the sound off.. lol.
    Heyy, i'm not complaining about you either for spamming every thread on these forums with links to **** that makes me wanna stab your face, push you in a fire, stomp ur burned body and then throw up on you. ^^

<3 love

Also, yeah being cleric is not always the coolest thing but someone has to do it I guess x)

I love you. b:chuckleb:cute <333333333333

Heehee. Finally a video of Enel TW. Omnomnom.

Strifey b:scornb:beatup
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sweet vids Saru and Dan. Nice to see more videos on the go.

Deceptistar any TW video for Amp at all?

Grats folk
    non ; ; maybe ill ask doc next time to screeny himself catshopping infront of the crystal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

aw u no likey qontroL ;< and I even gave a 1.5mil discount on my genie cuz u couldnt cough up 3mil b:cry
    ow ya, I dun really care about it b:bye
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/226/474196820_ac2010ce48.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    strife - quite a few of our faction members quit our faction and joined legendary, frustrated by the 5min tw's.. so its not only them joining nef, i also see our old members in regi, not all go to nefarious :>
    good we manage to get new members that return to game or quit inactive 3-member factions, or just are new, and now we got way stronger then we used to be - and those traitors who quit can only watch from far now what is to happen with us and not take any part in our uprising >:) i actually am happy to see that in those 3-4 weeks we had 0 ppl to leave or get kicked, and last 2 months doubled our numbers and old members finishing getting 100+ :P there should be a new color on the map soon b:victory
    even if not, we will still keep fighting, and ex traitors just made us try even harder b:dirty
    you guys had less than 100, 2 months ago? =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Eh, wasn't really what I was getting at. I am quite aware that there is a faction flow, as people's interests change.

Glad to hear Liquid is doing well though, expect big things from you guys :D
    Vindicate also has my attention. What to expect, oh what to expect in the coming months :)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I hope I'll never get on your bad side b:shocked

*Hides behind Sarah*
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn, it feels good not playing an MMO b:chuckle
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol i can tell how it started.. a few of our oldest members joined legendary and in the end we had 6 people online 1 morning.. and 99 members total... i woke up and thought - wtf?.. so we started recruiting >:P
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ANSWER: Click on the little dots on the left of your own hp/mp bar (sidenote: not the right topic to ask this but ok.. lol)

Ty Dan for helping on the settings Dx

Pretty cool. I never knew playing with that kind of settings was viable but now I do. Yeah, that assassin who is chasing you is Rank8 b:surrender. It's always great to see other guilds views and experiences in TW + I see my ingame wife at the beginning b:dirty. Thank you for sharing the video with us all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

When I fight clerics, their scariest ability is sleep. But I did not see your sleep icon go into cooldown, not even when you were being attacked by a phoenix nor when you used absolute domain against a solo opponent.

Another alternative, when fighting phoenix's would be to click on its veno button (in the label bar in the middle of the top of your screen) and kill its veno.

Anyways, I wish you all good luck...
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Come back mistasia >:
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have to admit I'm not on my best in TW lol. Trying to lead our catas in the right direction, discuss our constantly changing tactics, trying to not get killed and keep my cool- I often mess up lol. I do sleep/seal the sin that keeps bugging me but keeps coming back lawl Dx

And yeah the settings suck I know, but if I don't play w/ hide players I can barely move Q_Q so it's etiher that or being able to react fast heh ._.

Thank you for the sweet comments/advise n_n

I hope I'll never get on your bad side b:shocked

*Hides behind Sarah*

Lol I'm normally not like this >_>
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have to admit I'm not on my best in TW lol. Trying to lead our catas in the right direction, discuss our constantly changing tactics, trying to not get killed and keep my cool- I often mess up lol. I do sleep/seal the sin that keeps bugging me but keeps coming back lawl Dx

Honestly you are a very annoying cleric in tw because you never die. I don't know what gear you are using or pots, but I must say it takes time to kill you :p

And that TW was a lot of fun :D
  • SeekSykes - Sanctuary
    SeekSykes - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Honestly you are a very annoying cleric in tw because you never die. I don't know what gear you are using or pots, but I must say it takes time to kill you :p

And that TW was a lot of fun :D

omgeeeee Whiner, i must say the same about you, i cant even crit 1k, wth is that QQ

But TW is always hella fun :P
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol I'm normally not like this >_>

But I love it when you are. b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    omgeeeee Whiner, i must say the same about you, i cant even crit 1k, wth is that QQ

But TW is always hella fun :P

It's called LA b:pleased
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ahww ty Whiner, you just made me feel less bad about myself n_n
    You're always so nice.. makes me want to give you a virtual hug Dx

b:chuckle

.. I hope I dont seem weird rofl ._.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol you do.....but then again have you seen the ppl that play this gameb:laugh

So your are normal not so much weird....hell....~man huggles everyone that posts in the forums~ mwhahaha virtual man hugs to all X3b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ahww ty Whiner, you just made me feel less bad about myself n_n
    You're always so nice.. makes me want to give you a virtual hug Dx

b:chuckle

.. I hope I dont seem weird rofl ._.

Ah np, next time I'll just try a bit harder to kill you :D
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    QQ you do not respond well to hugs rofl.

-starts saving up for refinements again- -_______-
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn, it feels good not playing an MMO b:chuckle

b:surrender who u?
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:surrender who u?