TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• wermon
    wermon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    attack the blue manace !!! we must make them earn the pride of a single color map . don't let them take honor from a corpse . factions of sanctuary unite !!!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wermon wrote: »
    attack the blue manace !!! we must make them earn the pride of a single color map . don't let them take honor from a corpse . factions of sanctuary unite !!!
    hello watermelon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nuuuu im scared of the blue manace!!! it r horrible that they r atk a defenseless corpse, i tink they r ebil b:cry

most intense tw video EVAR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kK-CSRsYno
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    very interesting o_O
    Must not underestimate former #1-2 of the server i guess, they got a diff. kind of fire most new factions dont.

epically confuse

who is that guy 0.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG Decep put it in her sig b:infuriated
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow TW is back on this server? Damn... I wanna see a map. If only I hadn't given all my **** away I might have given this another shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nice to hear that Regicide manage to stop the red beast :3

wondering...how long will nef remain together...and how long till other facs like RR, Eny, Leg take moar lands...

Regi boys! dont take the whole map as u know thats not fun at all :3
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2010

don't worry, we have no desire or intention of taking the whole map, we want apothecary to be available to everyone and a colorful map b:cute
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hang in there working on the after battle report haha~
    And! I recorded our whole TW, BUT:

1. I play worst settings ever so you cant see any people (lolol)
    2. Me + 3 nixes = constant deaths
    3. I have NO clue how to edit vids so it might take like 3 weeks before I get to post it xD

Ty all for the fun TW this was awesome <3 So proud of our small enely force kicking butt in there =n_n= naraga good job at first time pulling cat girl b:victory
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow TW is back on this server? Damn... I wanna see a map. If only I hadn't given all my **** away I might have given this another shot.

Shand xD Should still come back b:avoid Things are heating up~

The loss of Thousand Streams this week will be interesting, how will it effect Neffers? ;o
    Will they begin losing more than one land a week? Will they keep wiping weaker factions off the map for that little morale boost it gives 'em? Or will they give it their best and fight Regi head on (doubt this~) Rawrness, where is the after battle report Saru... so slow :P
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nice to hear that Regicide manage to stop the red beast :3

wondering...how long will nef remain together...and how long till other facs like RR, Eny, Leg take moar lands...

Hey RT guildie :D Regi has girls too! <3
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Damn you spoons! You left the company without unbanning my character ! And I would've gotten over 9000 kills in just 4 months more :(

QQ , I hope forsaken world is gonna be good .... next winter >< .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    don't worry, we have no desire or intention of taking the whole map, we want apothecary to be available to everyone and a colorful map b:cute

is the best thing u guys can do to let moar facs grow and have awesome epic tws with a lot of colors but red :D bah i still have a few friends in neff...i think...sorry guys but u didnt disbanded like CQ now i hope that u get ur **** kick :3

@Aliure <3 ok ok, boys and gurls dont take the whole map and bring ur asses to RT to have moar fun :3

@pimp: i luv pro wizzies
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Damn you spoons! You left the company without unbanning my character ! And I would've gotten over 9000 kills in just 4 months more :(

Reroll Aya b:sin

You could get back on top easy b:victory
    edited June 2010
    Reroll Aya b:sin

You could get back on top easy b:victory

Ewwww , I just wanted to use it for TW & pk that's all ( after getting it geared properly ) . But then again I'd prolly get bored to death while doing it :P

Your TWs seem to be getting interesting & here the faction that we had some good TWs against just died cuz all the OP cash shoppers ( no 500-1k$ , just 5-10k$ +) RQ'd it and now we have no cool opponent to fight for the moment at least , /wrist . Ppl like to faction hop allot here , hell even the red faction is now totally extinct due to them b:shocked & ofc most of these are some ppl with +10 cube necks/warsoul belts +10/+11 nirvana weaps that think their some kind of pixel gods that can leave & join any factions as they please . There's only 3 heavy $$$ ones , but still 2 +10 nirvana armors , and +10/+11 grade 13/15 weaps as well as +12 rank 8 is a bit much on a server like RT where tt90 gear is average & tt99 is somewhat good .

This dude here even beat wizzeled's CC .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ewwww , I just wanted to use it for TW & pk that's all ( after getting it geared properly ) . But then again I'd prolly get bored to death while doing it :P

Your TWs seem to be getting interesting & here the faction that we had some good TWs against just died cuz all the OP cash shoppers ( no 500-1k$ , just 5-10k$ +) RQ'd it and now we have no cool opponent to fight for the moment at least , /wrist . Ppl like to faction hop allot here , hell even the red faction is now totally extinct due to them b:shocked & ofc most of these are some ppl with +10 cube necks/warsoul belts +10/+11 nirvana weaps that think their some kind of pixel gods that can leave & join any factions as they please . There's only 3 heavy $$$ ones , but still 2 +10 nirvana armors , and +10/+11 grade 13/15 weaps as well as +12 rank 8 is a bit much on a server like RT where tt90 gear is average & tt99 is somewhat good .

told you come back D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010

Oh **** yea. I'm waiting for that game too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you two start playing forsaken world, imma kill you both b:beatenup

shaaaaaaaaaanz come play RT with us, pro **** archers should stick together b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    If you two start playing forsaken world, imma kill you both b:beatenup

shaaaaaaaaaanz come play RT with us, pro **** archers should stick together b:dirty

Maybe -.-; What's your IGN there?

And FW won't come out for another 5-6 months at least. By then I'll probably be playing something else that I've been waiting on for 2-3 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yay for saru. b:kissb:dirtyb:kiss COLOURS! nub strife didnt use colours.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited June 2010

And he has an even smaller d!ck to match his shrinking wallet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Yay for saru. b:kissb:dirtyb:kiss COLOURS! nub strife didnt use colours.

u__u

Such a demanding audience Dx
    The apprentice can't surpass the master so quickly n_n
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    liquid vs nef 22mins, they look lovely running b:chuckle
    and i did pm about time as ' add a friend' but wth i dont know how to use this sites pm system.. w.e b:surrender
    btw nefarious regrouped rly fast, gg ^^

p.s. hate veronik or venorik or how its spelled..
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ty, liquid time added b:cute
    sk is hard to get a hold of even though he's on my fl lol.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Maybe -.-; What's your IGN there?

And FW won't come out for another 5-6 months at least. By then I'll probably be playing something else that I've been waiting on for 2-3 years.

My ign is Knullruffs there > barbie. Come over and have fun with us shanzy b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010

Who? Luci?
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Who? Luci?

Noooope...closer to cayo and his smexy +12 rank 8 sin and uber barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is not your forum Nadis, be gone. b:angry
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Nuh uh, im here to stay. Question is...what are you going to do about it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    This is not your forum Nadis, be gone. b:angry

It's not mine anymore either so same question ... what are you gonna do about it ? b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.