A happy night for some

Options

Comments

• NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LoL

Your problem is that Accelerator is in TE, and that HQ Regen is now offered to them ^^
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LoL

Your problem is that Accelerator is in TE, and that HQ Regen is now offered to them ^^

Not to mention when he stealths and pulls a cata, the cata goes invisible too (yea those small notes are worth readin b:chuckle )
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh my .. dont have time to read all this its rl factor involved.

I would tho like to see the point in all this forum madness, if Rad was 'edya's Tao', this would be rly something right?

I know Enrage has more Active TW players than all other TW factions put together. What is it 170 180 signups? Rad had 68 not 2 fridays ago. What's the real victory here when all other TW guilds are transforming, are about to die, or are rapidly changing?

Was it really so much fun to win over a severely smaller, unequipped, underleveled and unexperienced TW faction?

Wtf is this? We had 180 signups? Dude, if we had 180 people online for that double gank between Tao and Radiance, we could have smashed both of your crystals instead of sitting happily in the shade of our towers turtling for three hours...Although I have to admit that those 3 hours boosted my kill count my a lot.

What point are you trying to make? QQ it wasn't such a big deal that Rad is now off the map after all? Well you're wrong. Regardless of how weak Rad was at the moment they were wiped off the map, the process of spanking you guys enough that so many players left until you had ~70 signups is work unto itself. The "real" victory is simply getting Rad off the map, who like Enrage, suffered a few downfalls yet still managed to endure. That, and Enrage as a guild was founded on the idea of wiping Radiance off the map; those of you who were there at the start remember. When RoC and a handful of Radiance's own ex-members came together to make what is now Enrage, our long term goal was to get rid of Radiance. Tao, was simply...a distraction.

So then what are you trying to say? That we kicked you while you were down and how fun is that? Well that is simply a part of taking guilds off the map. The moment you actually get obliterated is not when you start feeling the effects of diminishing power. Certainly Tao didn't start to become the pitiful excuse of a guild they are now until Enrage actually had to win a few TWs first. We would prefer you be at your prime at the end, because it's more fun for us that way, but we can't help it if you cant' keep your own members when you're losing land.

Enrage having the most active TWs is WORK. The officers put a lot of time into tracking inactive players and booting them from the faction. The new members who come in are of course eager to TW. THAT is why we have the highest number of active TWers. If Radiance slacks off on their booting and recruiting, then what's the big surprise? They would only have their old time TWers and a handful of new players who managed to squeeze into the guild, whereas Enrage has their old members AND their new members. Eventually your pool of old players would trickle down to "too few" and Enrage will still have fresh TWers who (hopefully) learned some tricks from their more experienced squad mates.

And as for your last comment, the only one that is true is "underexperienced." Radiance was doing fine in terms of gear and level until very recently. A lot of Radiance players are extremely well geared, but they don't know how to play the game nor do they have any brains to learn. People like WizardTitan could be as deadly as Tsungfai in TW, but he wasn't even a quarter of the trouble Tsungfai was. And I'm betting _Evil_Angel got you BM types on the run too from our end huh?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lenore that one week we did have 70 sign ups for Friday but this weekend we had over 100 sign ups for Friday and saturday so that was a one week blurp.

U r right in Rad we lost our way in TW its why our TW times agaisnt Enrage vary from 20 mins to doulbe that time. The next month or so is most important for Rad for its time to get our squads worked out and teamwork improved.

Also stop saying we to mono because he is not in Rad anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    listen Len dude or who u are anyway..

Its total delusion, to spread half truth by saying other factions Sux they dont work - and Enrage is having the most active TWs coz of work. Enrage is the only TW faction that no showed 80 on 80 against another TW faction for months. Gratz for Working hard?!

It needed Edya to quit, a whole Tao drama, and about 30~40 of their TW players to leave Tao, where about 20 Including the Tao leader and officers jumped ship in Enrage, and about 20 best Caesar players as well - for Enrage to finally win.

That was the good work. That was just Impressive. Its called diplomacy or rank filling with well geared players I dunno call it whatever, but hardly Is pure work.

And this Wiz / BM .. thing or what **** was that.. You know.. Its the other way around in my case tbh. I come in TWs and I can kill half of some Enrage squad and then have a whole new squad of support with +10 or more weps ganking me.. where there is no such squad to spare on my side.. Thats not pure skill there, has alot to do with firepower. heh.

again, my question is why cant there 1 thread instead few on HT forum section about this.

And this said I actually liked the Wall's 1st post so I read it but look at all the other spam ppl cant read the forums and not respond, also so long arguments and even after just 1 question.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Treehumper - Heavens Tear
    Treehumper - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    o.o how can you blame a faction for the other faction to no-show o;o
    That just beats my sense of logic
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

Its total delusion, to spread half truth by saying other factions Sux they dont work - and Enrage is having the most active TWs coz of work. Enrage is the only TW faction that no showed 80 on 80 against another TW faction for months. Gratz for Working hard?!

It needed Edya to quit, a whole Tao drama, and about 30~40 of their TW players to leave Tao, where about 20 Including the Tao leader and officers jumped ship in Enrage, and about 20 best Caesar players as well - for Enrage to finally win.

That was the good work. That was just Impressive. Its called diplomacy or rank filling with well geared players I dunno call it whatever, but hardly Is pure work.

And this Wiz / BM .. thing or what **** was that.. You know.. Its the other way around in my case tbh. I come in TWs and I can kill half of some Enrage squad and then have a whole new squad of support with +10 or more weps ganking me.. That's pure skill there, has nothing to do with firepower right? heh.

again, my question is why cant you ppl have 1 post instead of spamming the whole HT forum section with separate threads, additions etc

And this said I actually liked the Wall's 1st post so I read it but look at all the other spam ppl cant read the forums and not respond.

I didn't say other factions suck, did I? I told you it's useless to try to belittle the accomplishment that is the removal of Rad from the map. If you don't think keeping the faction in shape is work, then start your own faction. I'll give you a month's time to set up before I expect to see you bidding against us.

And of course winning TWs is skill. Having the gear to tank the damage is only half the story...but I don't suppose someone who lets their gear do the work would know that. Obviously if you completely wipe one of our squads all by yourself (yea right) we will send reinforcements....Maybe Rad doesn't TW well because people like you are in charge of it? Oh no my squads are getting wiped but let's not send them help!

I dont' really give a damn about no shows. Too many factions have no-showed for that to be any insult or support for any reasoning. The fact that you would bring that up when I haven't even mentioned it tells me you're just FISHING for irrelevant arguments.

I agree that there are waaay too many topics about the same thing but I think the biggest contributor to that is people like you.
  • Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear
    Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

And this Wiz / BM .. thing or what **** was that.. You know.. Its the other way around in my case tbh. I come in TWs and I can kill half of some Enrage squad and then have a whole new squad of support with +10 or more weps ganking me.. where there is no such squad to spare on my side.. Thats not pure skill there, has alot to do with firepower. heh.

again, my question is why cant there 1 thread instead few on HT forum section about this.

And this said I actually liked the Wall's 1st post so I read it but look at all the other spam ppl cant read the forums and not respond, also so long arguments and even after just 1 question.

Just a bit of info Enrage had successfully defend Tao a week or so before all that happen.. So.. lol Enrage was getting close.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just a bit of info Enrage had successfully defend Tao a week or so before all that happen.. So.. lol Enrage was getting close.

Yeah Edya quit a hell of a long time ago.

And when Ese went over to Enrage, Tao and Enrage were almost evens.

It was since then (though not the cause of it) that Enrage overtook Tao as number 1.

Oh, and anyone who accuses The_Wall of oracling... LOL, just LOL
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Simple fact: Enrage's top 80 is better geared, more skilled and experienced then any other faction's top 80 right now. But overall for all members, when it comes to gears i think enrage and radiance won't differ much.
    I have to admit though, i've seen enrage at nirvana and such a lot more then radiance and other factions. They work the hardest to gear themselves and pk a lot which is experience.

Radiance may not be the Radiance anymore that some old members remember, but i'm pretty sure that nobody in Radiance cares. Think it's very impressive how we are still one of the top factions and at the same time still run by the same ideals as when it was created.

Radiance will not merge with tao or any other faction. Apparently what people forget is that Radiance is a family type guild where we try to keep a balance between people and TW, that's what is keeping us together and what makes this game still fun for us and last weekend proved how strong the faction really is as a group.

I'm not going to blame enrage for dominating the map. They do their hard work and they earn it. But i'm dissapointed by another other factor.... guilds collapsing. Tao and Ceasar were strong factions, and they collapsed. I've seen many of the best skilled and best geared ones go to enrage or another strong land owning faction. The result is that there are simply no guilds left that can even compete with radiance 1 on 1. TE is getting there i think, but they probably got too many enrage alts to make a difference vs an enrage gank. Tao is like equal to belial now, and ceasar is gone. Reunited and war godz still have very long ways to go. Basically, the collapsing guilds is what made enrage this strong i think.

Radiance will be back on the map next weekend, and hoping on fights of course. But i'm afraid that no shows are going to happen. Anyways, if not much is going to change within 3 months, the map will be awfully blue QQ
    Maybe then a move to create a super faction would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lenore that one week we did have 70 sign ups for Friday but this weekend we had over 100 sign ups for Friday and saturday so that was a one week blurp.

U r right in Rad we lost our way in TW its why our TW times agaisnt Enrage vary from 20 mins to doulbe that time. The next month or so is most important for Rad for its time to get our squads worked out and teamwork improved.

Also stop saying we to mono because he is not in Rad anymore

I'm not sure how many people signed up in Radiance; I'm basically a retired player, and for like half a year I logged on only on weekends to TW, so I have no idea what's going on in other guilds. The information I used was from Monofailness' post. If you had more than 70, then it would be nice if Rad ex-members do not misrepresent the truth.

As one of the worst geared players in Enrage, yes, I can definitely tell Radiance was not lacking in gear or levels...but you guys could work more on teamwork, not just within a squad but within the whole TW. I am disappointed that Monofailness would QQ about us sending squads to support our comrades...Is that not why you have comrades in the first place?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shif i would say Enrages top 20 or so is the best geared and pro TWers then next 30 or so are decently geared but nothging great but r pro Twers then u got the last 30 who r either great geared ppl that cant do **** with their toon or average gear ppl who r average TWers. But most of their strength is not in their gear its int he fact that their squadwork is near perfect cause its so simple.

The week mono was talking about we did only have 70 sign ups but ended up have 100+ ppl online and every week since we have had 100+ sign ups so that 70 sign up week was just a blip on the radar.

".but you guys could work more on teamwork, not just within a squad but within the whole TW."

Agree and we have been improving hope next time Enrage Rad meets ppl can stop using Gear as an excuse cause Rad has some great geared ppl too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

It was since then (though not the cause of it) that Enrage overtook Tao as number 1.

I hyper exp stoned thingy in frost wtvr it is to my lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

You just lost a battle in 15 minutes and 15 seconds with 80 people sent. TheEmpire is now defeating Tao and they used to be the 3rd strongest. Been so long since Radiance fought Tao or TheEmpire so it should be questioned until there is some evidence one way or another.

RAWR! I'm a tiger[/COLOR]

odd...i dont recall ever saying anything about Rad being #1,2,3 or 10....think you are quoting the wrong person. and as far as gettin to 100 i remember the days you hogged spiders b:cry

edit nvm your multi multi quotes all run together sometimes
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm just disappointed that the other thread was locked.

Best QQ I've seen in some time.

Stop locking quality threads.

I often wonder how things would have faired for Radiance (and the rest of the server) if Edya had just joined the rest of us when we left Radiance and joined up with Enrage. But she changed her mind and the rest is now.

Oh, and that tiger could lure for days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    odd...i dont recall ever saying anything about Rad being #1,2,3 or 10....think you are quoting the wrong person. and as far as gettin to 100 i remember the days you hogged spiders b:cry

edit nvm your multi multi quotes all run together sometimes

Yes I used your quote as context for what I was about to say. And yes I also did hog that zone.
    Oh, and that tiger could lure for days.

Yes, that I could do

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yah, that was week after Momento and his friends came from Caesar to TW in Enrage (and they didnt expect Tao players to get all accepted soon after, they wanted fun TW's) along with few more players. Just week before they joined Marin no showed at Dreaming Cloud.

Imo it was close even with no player boost, i dont see why there was no show policy, Enrage is unique about this on HT.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • CatShopSell - Heavens Tear
    CatShopSell - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    defected i miss u =( come back D=<>

and to add to this. Enrage beat Tao. then ppl from tao came to Enrage. so in turn maybe the 1st few people from tao just wanted to be in the winning faction? and came over to Enrage

ps. mono fail more pls <3
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Radiance will be back on the map next weekend, and hoping on fights of course. But i'm afraid that no shows are going to happen. Anyways, if not much is going to change within 3 months, the map will be awfully blue QQ
    Maybe then a move to create a super faction would be nice.

LoL

You will attack Tao, to be back on the map
    You QQ because you're worried that we will no show.
    and you QQ because the map will be blue in few weeks

eh oh b:bye

Ding Dong

Wake up

Use common sense.
    Ally with Tao, or stop to QQ that Enrage will own the map
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LoL

You will attack Tao, to be back on the map
    You QQ because you're worried that we will no show.
    and you QQ because the map will be blue in few weeks

eh oh b:bye

Ding Dong

Wake up

Use common sense.

I don't think no one will ally with Tao. Is it just me, or is Tao more hated, for lack of a better word, than Enrage?

I mean, everyone felt......glad that Enrage started to beat them. I picking up some weird vibes here. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    there is no alliance in this server.b:bye
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not about "who you like"

it's about "ennemy of my ennemy is my friend"

But to think this way, you need:
    - brain
    - humility
    - balls
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ally with Tao
    It's not about "who you like"

it's about "ennemy of my ennemy is my friend"

Tao has had the past few weeks to join in on ganks vs Enrage (Since Rad had no where else to bid ) but decided not to and take the " easier " option. Only time they did bid on Enrage was when no other option was there.

But

Now Enrage can turn their attention South ( more than likely towards Tao ) everyone else should forgo their own " easier " options and ally with Tao. Seems a bit rich that " the enemy of my enemy is my friend " only applies now.

Havent a clue where Rad will bid this week btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Re$pect - Heavens Tear
    Re$pect - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u no noting stpdi dude soon a new age wll coem
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously, Tao had alot of opportunities to gank Enrage with Rad. They decided for the easy route like Caesar and TE when they got land. Now TE can defend against Tao...

Rad, Enrage, TE, and possibly Belial will take land this weekend.

Tao will most likely bid on TE....b:lipcurl

No one will ally with Tao, most ppl can actually care less now, Tao had the chance, its too late now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is this guy ^ typing with his nose b:question

I agree Conavar.

I explained earlier (or in another topic), why Tao went after TE
    (to try to block them the possibility to attack City of Lost)

I personnaly didnt understood why Tao went after Caesar when they were on the map.

Idk,
    If i remember well, when i joined tao few months ago, i always saw Radiance, sleeping behind Enrage back, without attacking them.

Maybe it was payback, or whatever

And that's why in my post you can read that you need "humility" for that to happen
  • Re$pect - Heavens Tear
    Re$pect - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shut up dude i beat u ny dey loko
  • trees3
    trees3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Tao has had the past few weeks to join in on ganks vs Enrage (Since Rad had no where else to bid ) but decided not to and take the " easier " option. Only time they did bid on Enrage was when no other option was there.

Con hun

It's not like Tao has a choise right now with the all the ganks (i'm not QQing i love TW) for us there's no easy solution it's up hill all the way.

And tbh..what ganks? I've only seen 2-3 guilds attacking Enrage and Rad only because forced to. (one of the reasons i left Rad was the lack of will to fight Enrage..you'll see that if you troll Rad forum)

How about grapping Belial, Synesis, WG, TE, Caesar ect by the balls instead :P

<3 Birch_tree
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Use common sense.

I think Edya would commit suicide to see this line... where is the Tao pride? you QQ and beg for allies to be able to stand in front of Enrage... not to mention the WC recruitment...

@ mono : around october 2009 after Enrage finally beat Salad for 2 weeks in raw a group of ex-Caesar members joined us: fimmel,sumona, curse, martineszka, msfrosty and a few more, dont recall names. After that point we never had any issues on beating Salad. We had several no-shows to Tao tho. Around mid decembre the group of ex-Assault from Caesar joined us it was the moment we somehow got even with Tao (Salad was already down, if not even off the map). In the same time... Invidia was formed and Enrage lost curse's and fimmel's group of friends + about 20+ pvpers. Still 2 weeks later Enrage defended Tao for the 1st time after months (Jan 01 2010). 1 week later Ese/hoshi/yunahh scandal occured and we all know what followed. Beside this Enrage continued to recruit ppl and kick inactives .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont care about edya

edya's tao doesnt exist anymore

dont you think?

i personnaly dont QQ
    read all my post, i said i dont care

i'm just loling to all people afraid of Enrage, and who dont take appropriate actions

Need to be dumb to not see that no one can beat Enrage in 1vs1
    it means, need to ally

and i'm not speaking ally with baxian (no offense guys), but ally with the faction able to give hard time for enrage

wich are : TE, Radiance, Tao, and a little bit Caesar and Belial