Kylin vs. Zulu

Options
12346»

Comments

• MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Speaking of pictures, you realize that's a Cleric in your sig, right?

Its an archer FFS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol seriously? lets take blackfox for example several times i see blackfox standing around at west gate with zulu and not attacking each other..i ask one of the zulu members why u dont attack blackfox and he says cuz ive been told by zulu not to attack blackfox.
    Lies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol seriously? lets take blackfox for example several times i see blackfox standing around at west gate with zulu and not attacking each other..i ask one of the zulu members why u dont attack blackfox and he says cuz ive been told by zulu not to attack blackfox.

Ok whos zulu?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its an archer FFS.
    Then it's an Archer wearing Arcane Armor with Cleric-style of feathers on her head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Then it's an Archer wearing Arcane Armor with Cleric-style of feathers on her head.

LOL ok?
    Who wants some buffs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thats possible.

Character modification FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Zulu was never in any alliance with blackfox even though were an RPK faction the fact of the matter still remains that friends are still friends certain members of Zulu are friends with members of other factions and choose not to kill or attack them but that's not an overall guild decision that's the decision of specific members for example I've been friends with Michael for quite some time now and therefore wouldn't attack him without a decent reason so just because one member of a faction doesn't attack another faction doesn't mean their safelisted or in an alliance
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zulu was never in any alliance with blackfox even though were an RPK faction the fact of the matter still remains that friends are still friends certain members of Zulu are friends with members of other factions and choose not to kill or attack them but that's not an overall guild decision that's the decision of specific members for example I've been friends with Michael for quite some time now and therefore wouldn't attack him without a decent reason so just because one member of a faction doesn't attack another faction doesn't mean their safelisted or in an alliance

So im not your friend? b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    Killahoe - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow, Killahoe gratz on having the balls to post now you are 101 and still a non-factor in a land holding guild, you have certainly earnt the right to speak for your pussi **** leader who since the beginning has guided an rpk, noo allies, no truce guild around by holding hands and more-or-less trucing anyone whos too scared to fight them. You are a pro, and we all really really value your opinion, no matter how useless it is. TY for your contribution to the subject, go get Zulu tattoo'd on ur **** since u obviously are their belonging.

b:kiss

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

You mean ELF style feathers. Also, it kinda looks like Armor of the Milenary Bless b:bye

oh btw Zulu 4 - KY 0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jlung! Just cos your 100 now and still a non factor makes you think you can post in Taarloor's forum! The nerve! We all know hes the biggest factor in harshlands and is leading his faction to complete map domination.....oh wait.....

Im not really getting why people are moaning...i get trash talk, it happens, people who lose want to make themselves feel better, people who win want to rub it in...its lame but happens. But why the moaning and excuses...both KY and Zulu are good strong factions, KY attacked Zulu when it was a good time for them, i seem to rememebr them taking lands of a dying KD aswell, most of the KY members i spoke to before that first TW where sure they where going to win, many belived they would win in the first 30 mins. Obviously this didnt happen, now 4 weeks later we have had 1 3hour war, 2 solid wins by zulu, and 1 very strong win by zulu, yes i know "defence is easyer than offence" but for example that very strong win had 60 zuu's in KYs base and was over in about 1 hr?....seems pretty much like an attacking win rather than defence too me...

Both sides have played well, Zulu will obviously attack KY in its own time, i for one cant wait to see if we can win it. But QQing that Zulu is afraid to attack kylin seems strange to me as zulu's defence wins are getting more and more solid (as in feeling less and less presure from KY over the whole period of the TW). But same to zulu members, dont go being cocky, Kylin is a good, strong faction, with many nice and respectable members, this is the fun TWs you have all been waiting for, enjoy it :D

EDIT: Oh and ya, im pretty sure thats a cleric in your sig too....i had wondered before....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]