• Kojj - Harshlands
    Kojj - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Kojj drops pots... ijs

i sux bawlz
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Our catas halfway down lanes A and B. Scout tells us that Zulu defense is waiting for us at A and B but C is clear. Taboo shouts on vent to backtrack to base and go lane C instead. Immediately I (on lane B) see Zulu start shifting to C within 15 seconds of Taboo calling it out (no, our catas were much further than 15 seconds from base). Its hard to draw any other conclusion from that observation.

perhaps ZULU scouts were positioned well?

On a different note Desi pls check your PM here. Need some advice on Fraps pls b:pleased
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    perhaps ZULU scouts were positioned well?

On a different note Desi pls check your PM here. Need some advice on Fraps pls b:pleased

It's easy to spot catas when they are backtracking to switch lanes if scout if positioned well.
    ~.~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Will you guys stop it with the scout....yes, teh scout can see catas easily, we understand this. But, no amount of skittles or note cards can allow a scout to see support switching lanes out of view, and how many switched. I talked to iffy in game, cause he made a comment about the spy and he said your scout doesnt even mention our support. Also, who cares...the spy isnt what caused us to lose, its just an added annoyance. And all the people that insist that there was no spy are just ignorant. There WAS a spy, it WAS annoying, but it is NOT the reason we lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Will you guys stop it with the scout....yes, teh scout can see catas easily, we understand this. But, no amount of skittles or note cards can allow a scout to see support switching lanes out of view, and how many switched. I talked to iffy in game, cause he made a comment about the spy and he said your scout doesnt even mention our support. Also, who cares...the spy isnt what caused us to lose, its just an added annoyance. And all the people that insist that there was no spy are just ignorant. There WAS a spy, it WAS annoying, but it is NOT the reason we lost.

skittles b:dirty
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    taboo you should write a novel..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

I just did in another thread, you should go read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sativa
    sativa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010

oh. you levelled again. grats.

p.s can you please cs me some hyperstones too? <3 b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh. you levelled again. grats.

p.s can you please cs me some hyperstones too? <3 b:thanks

No **** give them to me. I need them more than Stretch :P
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i want you guys to try attacking us..

u so claim 3 to 0.. but you shoot to kill lower lvled guilds? and then u get a big head?

you sound alot like old kd.. no offence i have much respect to those that stayed till the end.

and for those that left, are trash talking morons lol...zulu is not a dominating power.

what happens when multiple guilds start to attack you, now that lands are no longer free?
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i want you guys to try attacking us..

u so claim 3 to 0.. but you shoot to kill lower lvled guilds? and then u get a big head?

you sound alot like old kd.. no offence i have much respect to those that stayed till the end.

and for those that left, are trash talking morons lol...zulu is not a dominating power.

what happens when multiple guilds start to attack you, now that lands are no longer free?

I love how all these Kylin members are like Kylin > Zulu until Zulu attacks. So what, if Kylin can defend Zulu then that makes Kylin better and if Zulu can defend Kylin that also makes Kylin better? Makes a lot of sense.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    okay, so where in the post did i say kylin was better?

i said i wanna see u guys attack us, ur so quick to jump to conclusion.

defend wars are freaking easy, you turtle and you win.

but u guys are running your mouths in wc like u guys attacked us and rolled us?

lol..? umm right.. b:bye

• Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    okay, so where in the post did i say kylin was better?

i said i wanna see u guys attack us, ur so quick to jump to conclusion.

defend wars are freaking easy, you turtle and you win.

but u guys are running your mouths in wc like u guys attacked us and rolled us?

lol..? umm right.. b:bye

Winning in an hour with 60 Zulu members in your base isnt turtling. ijs
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    attack us then... its simple - /thread

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I love how all these Kylin members are like Kylin > Zulu until Zulu attacks. So what, if Kylin can defend Zulu then that makes Kylin better and if Zulu can defend Kylin that also makes Kylin better? Makes a lot of sense.

Me and most KY members say that atm we cant say whos the best cuz winning defense wars against equivalent guilds is normal, so since so many Zulu's claim to be the best why wont they atk KY and prove they are right by winning us? Its funny cuz today in west gate after sum Zulu members got owned multiple times and then got outnumbered what most of them started saying is how Zulu is so much better then KY for winning 3 wars, so is Zulu better cuz they can defend KY? Does that make alot of sense to you? I dont think so.
    When either KY or Zulu starts winning atk wars we will see whos the strongest, but atm KY=Zulu in power, KY cant take lands from Zulu, Zulu cant take lands from KY.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For once, I agree with Tekk.

Zulu has obviously gotten better then most of us thought, and yes you can consistently win a defence war. But I have said this before, both Kylin and Zulu's defence are very solid. I don't think we would see the same outcome if it was Kylin on defence, and Zulu had to devote more to an attack. (I still think it would be a 3 hour war though)

You can say I'm wrong, but honestly we wont really know til Zulu mans up and bids on Kylin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Whenever we decide to attack Kylin and start taking their land it's gonna be "lol,this wouldn't have happened without +30atklevel blessings, Kylin is still better lololol".

/Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Jones' Blessings make defending easier, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i say someone needs a warsoul wep.. b:dirty
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i say someone needs a warsoul wep.. b:dirty

warsoul gonna be even more of a waste of money with r9 b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Whenever we decide to attack Kylin and start taking their land it's gonna be "lol,this wouldn't have happened without +30atklevel blessings, Kylin is still better lololol".

/Thread

And when the server decides to stack on zulu because you guys are greedy as hell and bid on all the guilds just wanting to hold 1 land, all we will hear is "lol, you need a stack, zulu is the greatest"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    And when the server decides to stack on zulu because you guys are greedy as hell and bid on all the guilds just wanting to hold 1 land, all we will hear is "lol, you need a stack, zulu is the greatest"

well I think we've established that there's no 1v1ing Zulu at this time, so your point is invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    i think you assume to much...

i think, that if zulu attacks kylin, you end up with the same result - that both sides are both indeed equally tide.

i think your just trying to make yourself look good though?

thats just my opinion though, due to perception.
    (and perception is everything)

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    You started every sentence with "I think". The one assuming too much is therefore you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You started every sentence with "I think". The one assuming too much is therefore you.

Iffy made me do it
  • Paiwizard - Lost City
    Paiwizard - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This discussion is getting a bit ****, time will tell whos the best of the best. This week Im expecting a Zulu win due to this blessing, which will make defending easier. KY still has 40% of chance of winning though.
    Paimage/Paigrande alt. shhhh
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    This discussion is getting a bit ****, time will tell whos the best of the best. This week Im expecting a Zulu win due to this blessing, which will make defending easier. KY still has 40% of chance of winning though.

defending != turtling

I like the 40% chance based on past events where we won 100% of TW. Come on Pai, make a poll, not fake statistics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet