Kylin vs. Zulu

Options
rufflez123
rufflez123 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
so what are this weeks predictions about this week TW?
Post edited by rufflez123 on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If Zulu goes 68 man defence it will prob b a 3 hour war or KY winning after 2 hours. I hope KY wins though xD
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hm, gonna be a very fun war, i think we can hold them and keep countering attacks, im on defense so ill be sure to fraps it and make a video from a warriors perspective. might be boring but its a very important job stunning and dragoning D= b:chuckle good luck all
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rome u better put some good music in >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So does everyone still think Kylin is better then Zulu?
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do an attack war and lets judge from there.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So does everyone still think Kylin is better then Zulu?

much better
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do an attack war and lets judge from there.

Winning in an hour with our whole guild in your base is the same thing.
    kenlee wrote: »
    much better

Lol Pro the 1 bleed
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what? get it right, i never was one bleed. actually i survived all bleeds the whole tw except like 2 coz like a dozen of ppl targeted me... dont give yourself that much credit.
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No really its not.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Winning in an hour with our whole guild in your base is the same thing.

Nah. They'd win if only he wasn't too busy trying to target/PM Devoted while he was DDing on their clerics.
  • Rome - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man great tw, im making the video as we speak ^^ im searching for music any recommendations?b:laugh
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man great tw, im making the video as we speak ^^ im searching for music any recommendations?b:laugh

Something short lol
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2 shotting devoted doesnt take that much time. Until you win an attack war theres no sense of judgement. oops doubled my post count, I'll leave the forums back to the trolls. See ya next month.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2 shotting devoted doesnt take that much time. Until you win an attack war theres no sense of judgement. oops doubled my post count, I'll leave the forums back to the trolls. See ya next month.

Someone is mad their money isn't letting them win. I'd gladly 1v1 you cross server lawl.
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

LOL a defense war where Zulu killed the crystal in 80 minutes = attack war

but hurt much?
    just keep going in the billing section, you'll get it right someday

EDIT: NVM, I think thailer claims that Zulu can destroy KY cristal by turtling in base
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well....that was probably the worst war ive ever been in. Props to the zulu vent spy, i love when we try a wierd split, and zulu just so happens to have the perfect amount of people on each lane for us.....seems a little odd to me. Anyway, hopefully we will remember how to TW by next week, cause this looked like an evoke war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well....that was probably the worst war ive ever been in. Props to the zulu vent spy, i love when we try a wierd split, and zulu just so happens to have the perfect amount of people on each lane for us.....seems a little odd to me. Anyway, hopefully we will remember how to TW by next week, cause this looked like an evoke war.

Lol its called a scout? No matter how "weird" your split is we can still see what lane and how much support you bring.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rome's Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJN70L5k_M

We just had a party around their crystal. Too bad i passed out from over-drinking chi pots to keep sparked up.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

un... friggin... believable b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol its called a scout? No matter how "weird" your split is we can still see what lane and how much support you bring.

i knew someone would say that....and the answer is no, a scout wouldnt know out split perfectly. When all the scout sees is 2 catas on A, and 2 catas on C. how does he know where the support is going, and how much? Im not an idiot, i know the difference between scouting and spying. this was spying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rome - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tabby, i didnt see ONE vaculty out of you T_T im dissapointed D=
    edited June 2010
    Options

GTFO of forumz. Ur not allowed to trollz until you can successfully not get rolled at minies.

P.S: How long til vid done?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options

yeah, it sucks that the server isnt 8x anymore. Vacuity is a waste of a cata pot vs zulu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Rome, **** the Territory war; come back to AOEing around the quest NPC during the event.

That **** was awesome. Everyone had to Indiana Jones it and sneak their way past you...way more interesting than when everyone just flies around freely.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im not an idiot, i know the difference between scouting and spying

LOL

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Rome - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hahaha ya that was great, too bad i didnt have fraps up T_T. and the video im still editing it and putting music in it, might not be done till tomorrow still gotta upload on youtube D= ill make sure its sick b:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This my first real TW after over a month but I must say KY lost so fast simply cuz Zulu was stronger tonight, as simple as that. Next week hopefully we will be at a better shape.
    If Zulu members or any other ppl want to think Zulu is stronger then KY, cool but lets see if you can win us in an atk war.

P.S. Sad to see sum guilds still want to use spies during TW to win em, what can we say about that kind of strategy... hmm very very dirty.
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

excuses...
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I said, we sucked....that still doesnt change the fact that you had a vent spy, and had people perfectly split and in place waiting every push. Also, i like that all the zulus posting about my claim at a spy are all "lol, excuses, its called a scout, unbelievable" idk why its so funny, if i got accused of cheating in anything, that i didnt actually cheat in, id be pissed, not all gitty like a little school girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Okay, I'll admit it. Your vent spy was Jlung.
    60 / 250.