Kylin vs. Zulu

Options

Comments

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no acrelar, there is no squad squad dedicated to take you out
    anyway rome, instead of wasting your time at west gate better upload that video nao
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    no acrelar, there is no squad squad dedicated to take you out
    anyway rome, instead of wasting your time at west gate better upload that video nao

damn,you have some people in your guild not doing their job then cause they're humping me.

@Stayne, I thought you were just offline since there's no more vids D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn,you have some people in your guild not doing their job then cause they're humping me.

@Stayne, I thought you were just offline since there's no more vids D:

You are jewish
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are jewish

He was also in Prince of Persia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously....they already have the gear/class balance edge, they have won the last 3 wars, how much more prepared can you get? Although we must remember, they are the people that will do ANYTHING to win, dont care abotu fun as long as they win, and think losing is like, the worst possible thing in the world. So, if they ever feel like they would not win an attack, they would rather not attack at all.

here's a loser kid trying to accuse others of cheating.

I bet when Zulu wins their attack war vs KY, Taboo's gonna come all butthurt asking for a do over or claiming it doesnt count.

I can imagine his arguments: "meh, attack war is easier cause u put all ur people to push"
    or his latest brainiac: "u guys had spies" b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1) anyone that has to post on an alt isnt allowed to call anyone "kid".

2) No, actually i give credit when its due, am honest, and speak my mind. last weeks war was a good war. This weeks sucked.....and there was clearly a vent spy. regardless of that, We still just played like ****.

3) You try way too hard to be "cool", obviously. Go back to your highschool football team along with most of zulu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and there was clearly a vent spy.

I know, right?
    just like QQme which clearly had an office with several computers botting at the same time b:shocked
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't believe people claim we spy.

Our catas halfway down lanes A and B. Scout tells us that Zulu defense is waiting for us at A and B but C is clear. Taboo shouts on vent to backtrack to base and go lane C instead. Immediately I (on lane B) see Zulu start shifting to C within 15 seconds of Taboo calling it out (no, our catas were much further than 15 seconds from base). Its hard to draw any other conclusion from that observation.

But regardless, this weekend's TW was pretty terrible and we got rolled pretty badly. My squad and I were messing around sneaking behind Zulu base and trying to find some weak point that would allow us to zhen on the spawn point but out of spawn tower reach. A shame I forgot to turn on FRAPS (thus, no TW video this week from me ; <).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    inability to read peoples emotions, issues? b:sadb:pleased

O come on Kid you can do better than that.... I'm disappointed .
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You try way too hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Raging Tide
    MD - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its funny how people think there are not spies when there are actually. just like us (KD) denied the fact we were rpking, the same thing happens with Zulu. denying something that is obvious is the worst troll ever lol. oh and this is just a game bras, chill out, thailer you too, the money you spent are gonna give some result later possibly lol
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its funny how people think there are not spies when there are actually. just like us (KD) denied the fact we were rpking, the same thing happens with Zulu. denying something that is obvious is the worst troll ever lol. oh and this is just a game bras, chill out, thailer you too, the money you spent are gonna give some result later possibly lol

lol u implying phailer's bought the chance to 1 shoot sneak but no one else b:laugh so true
    Our beloved Xu just lets him TW cause hes 8jun

Ok
    Truth be told, every1 has some ground for beng suspiscious, specially when Zulu started streaming our guild chat (KD) through world chat, anyone remember that? b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Part of me wants to keep leveling and join a high level guild like one of these two.

Then another part reads all this petty bickering, making a big friggin' deal about whether one guild is spying on the other or not IN A FREAKING GAME, and suddenly I remember that I'd much rather fly solo, and the only reason I'd want a guild at all is because this game demands teamwork for all the top tier gear. b:surrender
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, it was the one week Jlung was in Kylin. What'd u expect? lol

Maybe stop taking in strays from Zulu and hopefully u wont have that problem anymore?

b:beatup
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i knew this spy thing was gonna happen,was just waiting for it ^_^
  • XuDin - Raging Tide
    XuDin - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i must admit that ky's went too much carebear in wars since KD was just letting them get a land for free... probably they were expecting Zulu go lay down dead in their feet too lolz or thailer's 8jun or tekk's 40k hp :( Cruel world is sad world b:cry
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LuLz ppl still arguing about imaginary spies.

P.S: Beans where is da freaking video? b:angry
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If I said Taboo was the spy would Kylin kick him?
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've said on vent many times that I'm stockpiling Ironguards for PengWINS, but I don't think anyone believes me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol you guys can call me a spy all you want but it changes nothing it still remains true that i left zulu because i was actually pissed then throughout the days i was out nurfed and acrelar spoke to me about it and then it ended up coming down to the fact that i wont be on game nearly as much as i was so why stay in kylin? zulu didnt need me to spy their is already plenty of people in kylin that sell ironguards to zulu. i didnt have forum access so its not like i could have shown them squad lists i didnt even know i was gonna be in the war till last minute and 95% of zulu hated me for leaving and the fact that i went to kylin in the first place i even recall a few people whispering me saying "have fun in kylin your now just another person for us to roll' and the fact that i was pissed at them when i left why would i help them at the time?

you can all think what you want this is the only time im saying something on that subject my friends in kylin know the real story so have fun trolling this topic and calling me a spy b:kiss
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So Jlung, you're saying you're not gonna help Zulu, even though you're back in there? If 95% of Zulu hated you, why join back?

Oh and btw, u got nothing to prove to me. I was just wondering out loud =)

• X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe it was you Jlung,maybe it's not...we'll never know lol but anyway about the pots thing yeah that's a big problem im sure there's allot of d bags selling god pots to Zulu
    i got acussed of that also:\ they think i was spying on them o_O lol
    now im not in KY and they have the same problem still
    prove them wrong i guess? :\
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kojj drops pots... ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell, if it was Jlung how can you even call that a spy.

Spy to me implies someone snuck in and infiltrated your guild with a well thought-out plan or an intense amount of patience. Like if Zulu bothered to make an alt and level it high enough to join Kylin, or if they paid some random high level to go get info from Kylin without Kylin knowing.

This sounds more like one of Zulu's main members said "hay guis can I come in" and Kylin said "hurr durr ok." Shortly after there's supposedly evidence of a spy and they're like "omg i can't believe it." The hell??

I'm just sayin'. :U Terminology seems pretty damn dramatic for what might be the most pathetic excuse for a "spy" in the history of mankind. This would be like if the US sent over Roosevelt to spy on Hitler.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So Jlung, you're saying you're not gonna help Zulu, even though you're back in there? If 95% of Zulu hated you, why join back?
    crimson hated you when you were gone and made stupid comments on their forum about you and what you said on this forum... then why join back?
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *shorthand* HAHA, spies

lol, i have to agree with what you said, pretty funny

and if Roosevelt had full set of nirvana Hitler would have fell for it
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Spy= an unknown person, giving out helpful inside information. idk about all your, "sneakily enter the faction and hide in the corner lurking over the guild", business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    we looking for Z 4 - K 0

this time we'll bug XuLin's pc and put a keylogger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I blame _Moe_

-.-

ijs
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    crimson hated you when you were gone and made stupid comments on their forum about you and what you said on this forum... then why join back?

Just gotta lol b:chuckle No doubt some people did, but none of them were my friends b:kiss

Guess I see your point. Well played b:pleased