Kylin vs. Zulu

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I believe it. And then i see it was posted by bloop and i have to rethink. lol

But seriously, i dont think he sais a single word in kylin vent during that TW.....almost as if his mic was muted in that vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    idk why its so funny, if i got accused of cheating in anything, that i didnt actually cheat in, id be pissed, not all gitty like a little school girl.
    Im not an idiot, i know the difference between scouting and spying

LOL just LOL

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

But seriously, i dont think he sais a single word in kylin vent during that TW.....almost as if his mic was muted in that vent.

It's a conspiracy I say!

This is what happens when you remove your tinfoil hat people!
    Who doesn't love pie!?
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Taboo WTF Im so friggin pissed how could you think that? US??? SPYIN? WTF
    I mean seriously, u have no idea how pissed I am right now at those accusations

how about now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Orrrr... I could be using reverse psychology by actually admitting Jlung was the spy knowing you would rethink if I were to post so. You will never know!

I must say though, Tekkblade is my hero. Goes chasing after me to perdition me only to miss and die after. You noob cata barbs can learn a thing or two from this hero. <3
    60 / 250.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I like how sneaky joined zulu and instantly turned into one of the biggest morons ive met. Its cool tho, we know the old "QQme is the greatest" people will do anything to win. whether it be cheating, zerging, stacking, whatever. What was QQme known for?.....botting and hacking instances, outleveling the server, and stacking with whoever they could. I dont know why its fun for some of you, but it apparently is.....so enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hahahah bloop, i have that on fraps, i cant see him perdition you but after he did, you said in common chat "perdition again tekk" " thats the smartest thing you've done yet" lololol
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I like how sneaky joined zulu and instantly turned into one of the biggest morons ive met. Its cool tho, we know the old "QQme is the greatest" people will do anything to win. whether it be cheating, zerging, stacking, whatever. What was QQme known for?.....botting and hacking instances, outleveling the server, and stacking with whoever they could. I dont know why its fun for some of you, but it apparently is.....so enjoy it.

U need a mirror b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I said, we sucked....that still doesnt change the fact that you had a vent spy, and had people perfectly split and in place waiting every push. Also, i like that all the zulus posting about my claim at a spy are all "lol, excuses, its called a scout, unbelievable" idk why its so funny, if i got accused of cheating in anything, that i didnt actually cheat in, id be pissed, not all gitty like a little school girl.

What and fall into ure self proclaimed troll bait proness? I think not you lost again deal with it.....

Zulu 3 Kylin 0

O and FYI there was no spy trust me if there was i would rub it in your face so fast just to **** you off and make you cry.

<3 ya b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zulu, home of the BR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rome, **** the Territory war; come back to AOEing around the quest NPC during the event.

That **** was awesome. Everyone had to Indiana Jones it and sneak their way past you...way more interesting than when everyone just flies around freely.

Cheap, easy kills for the sake of pvp rankings.

Yeah, that sht is awesome.

b:surrender
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zulu, home of the BR

Kylin did better before you joined ijs b:surrender
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the crimson god factor has turned into the zulu god factor.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kylin did better before you joined ijs b:surrender

losing > losing

doesnt make much sense to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    Killahoe - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh come on, everyone knows KY lost because the members that left to rpk didnt join back in time.

b:bye
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh come on, everyone knows KY lost because the members that left to rpk didnt join back in time.

b:bye

Lol. And who might they be???

b:puzzled
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guys I still think Zulu = Kylin, it's pretty obvious.
  • JoeBlack - Harshlands
    JoeBlack - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I still believe KY could take down Zu s HQ crystal, just time b:laugh

We need improve our plan and strategy week by week.

Let make wars more exciting and more fun
  • Rome - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cheap, easy kills for the sake of pvp rankings.

Yeah, that sht is awesome.

b:surrender

cheap kills for pvp rankings? there is still pvp rankings? hm havent seen them. and no its because i love to hear all the QQ'ing people do over a video game, makes my day. i fight anyone, you of all people should know that b:chuckle regardless of killing or dieing.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    cheap kills for pvp rankings? there is still pvp rankings? hm havent seen them. and no its because i love to hear all the QQ'ing people do over a video game, makes my day. i fight anyone, you of all people should know that b:chuckle regardless of killing or dieing.

Yes, there are PvP rankings again.

I only remember you killing me maybe twice? Nothing memorable, really. But then again I'm a carebear and rarely step out of SZ.b:cute
  • Rome - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ahhh mindcrime!!! is that the veno who grinded in sz at DWP on the wolf things....i do recall running by you quit a bit b:chuckle hard to kill in sz D=
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rome where is that TW video? I want to see Iamkiller barraging on the crystal while my snowman is blocking him b:chuckle

Oh and dont we have those bosses to kill again?
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    awwww so many love on TW topics..... I love it
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why dont Zulu attack KY this week? oh wait nvm "they're not prepared"
    so when will you guys be prepared? when the whole faction has nirvana? :o
    3 weeks already and only is KY attacking,pretty lameee

grats on last TW zulu
    b:shutup
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seriously....they already have the gear/class balance edge, they have won the last 3 wars, how much more prepared can you get? Although we must remember, they are the people that will do ANYTHING to win, dont care abotu fun as long as they win, and think losing is like, the worst possible thing in the world. So, if they ever feel like they would not win an attack, they would rather not attack at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't believe people claim we spy. Gotta be hard to admit that you're only number 2 on the server. Sorry to disappoint you guys. If you say it's funny how people change by changing factions look at yourself Taboo. You're like the old MD now, just not as BR as him. Twisting things around so your world makes sense. Sad.
    You already switched XuLin over to defense, which is the main change I can see from the past 2 TWs and from what it feels like you have a squad dedicated to taking me out, even if it means I can kite them back to the lane while my catas take out towers freely.

Concluding I'd like to say:
    My trip to the delusional world of the harshlands forums was as fun as always. The only place where people lose and think they won. Except for kindergarden where the losers get prices too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You already switched XuLin over to defense, which is the main change I can see from the past 2 TWs

You've hurt me deeply b:cry

Don't you wonder where I've gone QQ.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soz you dont like what i write Hadar....guild full of d bags gets treated liek a guild full of d bags. you can leave whenever you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soz you dont like what i write Hadar....guild full of d bags gets treated liek a guild full of d bags. you can leave whenever you want.

Anger issues?b:angryb:cry
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anger issues?b:angryb:cry

inability to read peoples emotions, issues? b:sadb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]