Kylin vs. Zulu

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well I think we've established that there's no 1v1ing Zulu at this time, so your point is invalid.

I thought we had established that nothing has been established, so your point is invalid and doesnt respond properly to my original post! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    Killahoe - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ky just butt hurt we are taking land each week and there not.

We will attack you when we want all in good time.

Maybe you shouldnt have given up lands to your so called allies.

Oh ye btw 3-0 b:victory
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Unnecessary obnoxious post is obnoxious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Am I the only one who understood about 5% of this?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    i heard, "idk what im talking about, so im gunna read what others have posted and translate it into BR.....oh yeah, 3-0 cant believe i almost forgot that"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XuDin - Raging Tide
    XuDin - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i heard, "idk what im talking about, so im gunna read what others have posted and translate it into BR.....oh yeah, 3-0 cant believe i almost forgot that"

+1
    /10char
  • XuDin - Raging Tide
    XuDin - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I'll give it a try then.

Kylin are just butthurt because we are taking lands every week and they are not.

We will attack you (Kylin i presume) when we want. Everytime is a good time. (I guess she means that whenever Zulu attack, Kylin's defense will fall.)

May be you weren't supposed to give the lands to your so called "Allies".
    Oh yes! By the way 3-0

P.S. If this is your native language then I'm so sorry for you. It gotta be hard for you. Games... How much could they possibly harm people?
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Whats hard to understand?

We gain land each week , you dont.

All crimsons land could have been yours.

You attack us and try to prove to the server you are the strongest. And fail.

Ok maybe its not 3-0 more like 2-0 and a draw.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    It's hard to understand because just 3 or so months back, everyone that was not in Kingdom (which you werent) cried their eyes out about KD being greedy and not leaving any land for the rest of the server. Now you are in a guild doing the exact same thing and find nothing wrong with it....and even brag about it. That, my friend, is quite hypocritical no? oh, and its also kind of BR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Taboo just butthurt cause he's losing
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    It's hard to understand because just 3 or so months back, everyone that was not in Kingdom (which you werent) cried their eyes out about KD being greedy and not leaving any land for the rest of the server. Now you are in a guild doing the exact same thing and find nothing wrong with it....and even brag about it. That, my friend, is quite hypocritical no? oh, and its also kind of BR.

Well i was in KD and most of the server did hate us, because we were at the top.

And now im in zulu doing the exact same thing kd tried to do, take over the map. Isnt that every guilds plans? I dont see anything wrong with it , its the game.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Taboo just butthurt cause he's losing

Did you think of that all on your own? we are all proud of you....youre such a big boy now b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    We gain land each week , you dont.

All crimsons land could have been yours.

I mean technically we could have...but why would we attack Crimson who at one point were our allies or on truce or something ( i honestly forget) when we could attack a kos faction?

I'm not saying what Zulu is doing is wrong...if i were in a rpk faction the obvious move would be to take all the surrounding lands first before attacking another major tw faction. I just don't think it says anything when you brag about taking lands from smaller factions.

But defending us and bragging about that is fine. A bit annoying when its in like every zulu post, but I understand it...its an actual accomplishment rather than taking land from pnbut and mayhem.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Get back to working on those videos you **** !
    60 / 250.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    "..." what Bloop said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Get back to working on those videos you **** !

Nevaaar! I'm not playing enough to compile good shots anyway...and my computer is being stupid.
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    I mean technically we could have...but why would we attack Crimson who at one point were our allies or on truce or something ( i honestly forget) when we could attack a kos faction?

I'm not saying what Zulu is doing is wrong...if i were in a rpk faction the obvious move would be to take all the surrounding lands first before attacking another major tw faction. I just don't think it says anything when you brag about taking lands from smaller factions.

But defending us and bragging about that is fine. A bit annoying when its in like every zulu post, but I understand it...its an actual accomplishment rather than taking land from pnbut and mayhem.

Well i guess its how you want to play it. Do you realy think crimson will stay quiet at the top of the map, not for long. They are growing quite powerful and it wont be long until they are ready to expand.

RPK has nothing to do with tw. Our stratergies are based on what will benefit us the most in the near future and this is to secure as much land as we can. I guess KY stratergy is slightly different as they know they need allies to survive.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    I guess KY stratergy is slightly different as they know they need allies to survive.

I think its more like, we respect our allies enough to not pull a **** move....but spin it however you want in the long run it doesn't matter. We either win or we don't and the same goes for zulu.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    RPK has nothing to do with tw. Our stratergies are based on what will benefit us the most in the near future and this is to secure as much land as we can. I guess KY stratergy is slightly different as they know they need allies to survive.

lol, here it comes....its excuse building time menz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2010

KY's only ally is SPG.

b:victory
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well i guess its how you want to play it. Do you realy think crimson will stay quiet at the top of the map, not for long. They are growing quite powerful and it wont be long until they are ready to expand.

first, crimson have to learn those new members how to TW.
    every faction had allies. even most of the zulu that were KD at some time should remember that. unfortunately KY has more like neutrals now and like no allies, especially now when people take summer break

...and its kinda 0-3 since KY attacked
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    its an actual accomplishment rather than taking land from pnbut and mayhem.

Hey im still butthurt from losing our precious land :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey im still butthurt from losing our precious land :(

NO ONE LIKES YOU DEVIL
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, Killahoe gratz on having the balls to post now you are 101 and still a non-factor in a land holding guild, you have certainly earnt the right to speak for your pussi **** leader who since the beginning has guided an rpk, noo allies, no truce guild around by holding hands and more-or-less trucing anyone whos too scared to fight them. You are a pro, and we all really really value your opinion, no matter how useless it is. TY for your contribution to the subject, go get Zulu tattoo'd on ur **** since u obviously are their belonging.

b:kiss
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, Killahoe gratz on having the balls to post now you are 101 and still a non-factor in a land holding guild, you have certainly earnt the right to speak for your pussi **** leader who since the beginning has guided an rpk, noo allies, no truce guild around by holding hands and more-or-less trucing anyone whos too scared to fight them. You are a pro, and we all really really value your opinion, no matter how useless it is. TY for your contribution to the subject, go get Zulu tattoo'd on ur **** since u obviously are their belonging.

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Guessing from the address I figured It was an awsome lol y u mad tho pic. Upon switching over to the tab I opened it in I was sadly disappointed.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rhyme your pictures suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Speaking of pictures, you realize that's a Cleric in your sig, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Just one question. Who has Zulu made an alliance or called a "truce" with? I could be wrong but every faction that has ever requested that has been turned down. At least to my knowledge but what do I know I'm a non factor :(
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Just one question. Who has Zulu made an alliance or called a "truce" with? I could be wrong but every faction that has ever requested that has been turned down. At least to my knowledge but what do I know I'm a non factor :(

lol seriously? lets take blackfox for example several times i see blackfox standing around at west gate with zulu and not attacking each other..i ask one of the zulu members why u dont attack blackfox and he says cuz ive been told by zulu not to attack blackfox.
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.