The largest fail update ever

167891012»

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tough luck then?

Honestly, this isn't a big deal. -.-

Most instance do not take 4 hrs to do......if they do.....ragequit the game then. -.-

So PW F's over people that get bad breaks like that and you say tough luck? lol nice...

Btw u just said MOST instances dont' take 4 hours. what about the ones that do?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All instances are easy to do under 4 hours if you're 99+ with decent gear and highly refined DDs with interval or +10 weapons of course, but for others it leaves very little space to do any mistakes or afk at all, will be rather stressful i think.

Not true.

Even 3-3 can be run with 4 ppl: 2 100+ and 2 lower 9x in under 2hrs (and that's on a bad night >_>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I've seen people shouting in WC for replacement people for over 30 minutes sometimes cause somone dc'ed from a run and never came back. Say you're in a instance you can't tank (as your veno). Barb's good, not inexperienced or a noob at their job so u don't wanna lose him. Suddenly.. idk he dont' feel good, has to hit the b'room. He's gone for 15 min. cleric has to tend to the kids, one of them hurt themselves. 20 minutes... Barb's power goes out for 5 minutes (twice, there's a huge storm). You have two clerics cause one boss needs two. Suddenly one has to go and you're spammign WC for 30 min looking for another. you get one, takes em another ... 5 min to get in and get to you. Well that's an hour and 20 minutes right there..... Now what if it wasnt' your "elite squad" and it actullay TAKES THEM THREE HOURS? whoops, all the **** that just happened went over an hour they got less then 3 hours to finish the run. might as well quit the run now (when your'e halfway through)....
    Remedy: Dont go in instances when u gotta go afk that much. Some players are so slacked/laid off sometimes that afking is normal during instances. When you go into an instance this is where casual play has to go out the window, at least some of it. Plus emergency after emergency is a rare case.
    I remember back in my first JP MMO pple didnt want to squad with non-JP cause they were known to 'AFK every 10min for 10min'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So PW F's over people that get bad breaks like that and you say tough luck? lol nice...

Btw u just said MOST instances dont' take 4 hours. what about the ones that do?

Can you name ones that take 4 hours?

I said most because I can't really think of any, but I didn't feel like getting flamed for ****.

>____>

Edit: This is why you run TT, RB, FF, etc with friends....not randoms. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    And @ whoever flamed my earlier post, my point was if either me and one other veno (for 3-2 and 3-3) or just myself (any other TT) can finish the entire instance in less than half the time limit, a squad of 6 should be able to as well.
    As I said, how quickly you can do the instance a couple levels over the entry limit, with gear sharded and refined up the wazoo is irrelevant. I don't know why you people keep pointing that out - do you feel the incessant need to brag or something?

There's a distribution of different types of players who play the game. Futzing around with a time allowed in an instance directly impacts what proportion of that distribution can actually complete an instance. I and apparently others are of the opinion that 4 hours is too short - that it impacts too many people at one end. How quickly those of you at the other end can do the instance is completely irrelevant.
    And for the record, an fb99 takes like 40 minutes max. Since it's fb99, you should have at least lvl 99s in it...
    If you're an achiever-type in Bartle's types of gamers, then I can see why you have no problems with the limit. You read the guides on how to do the instance, or have friends show you until you learn. Then you set about doing it as quickly and as efficiently as you can to maximize the amount of loot you get per hour.

I'm an explorer-type. I like running around in instances testing things out and trying lots of different things. I've killed myself dozens of times on the same boss over and over trying out slightly different variations of strategies to try to figure out which might work better. I can assure you this can take over 4 hours. (Incidentally, people like me are the ones who write the guides you achiever-types use.)

Same goes for social-types. They'll probably waste a lot of time chatting with each other while doing the instance rather than killing stuff as quickly as they can. They can easily go over 4 hours too.

So again, you are assuming that everyone is like you, and should play like you. That simply isn't the case. A change like this impacts certain segments of the playerbase. Just because it does not impact yours does not mean it doesn't cause a problem. Personally I would have no problem if all equipment in the game became time-limited for 1 week. For my style of play, I don't really care about what loot I've collected and I frequently try instances with deliberately crippled equipment sets to challenge myself. But for a stereotypical achiever-type like you, I'm betting you would be absolutely mortified by a change like that and claim it was the end of the game.
    Failness at its finest....5-6hrs/6-10hrs for FF? ROFl....wow....I commend you, I am speechless...lol
    If you've got the right group composition to AOE through FF, then yeah it's easy to breeze through it. But where's the fun in that? If you've proven you can beat it, what's the point in doing it over and over the same way? I enjoy challenging myself by doing things the hard way every now and then, and take a broken or underpowered group through there to see how well we can do. It can easily take 5-6 hours if I do that.

Personally I consider the obsession a lot of people have with levels and equipment to be fail, but what say I don't criticize how you play the game and you don't criticize how I play it?
    Exactly. 4hr time limit is not what we need, and it doesn't serve any purpose. Time limit, however, does. In my opinion dev's just chose some random amount of hours and put it in game.
    I'm guessing there's some reason buried in the code why it has to be 4 hours. The blessings were limited to 4 hours, at which point they went to the trouble of coding it up so the game would give you a new one when the first one expired. Even though we know they can make blessings which last a week (Jolly Jones blessing from 2008). So 4 hours seems to have some significance in how the game's instances were coded, and may be a limit they can't overcome.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not true.

Even 3-3 can be run with 4 ppl: 2 100+ and 2 lower 9x in under 2hrs (and that's on a bad night >_>)

My usual squad of 5 100+ and 1 9x takes 45min-1hour on Minister and 30 minutes on Illusion Lord. The fastest experience I've heard about Minister was 30 minutes and that was a +12 person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    My usual squad of 5 100+ and 1 9x takes 45min-1hour on Minister and 30 minutes on Illusion Lord. The fastest experience I've heard about Minister was 30 minutes and that was a +12 person.

b:shockedb:shocked

Do you kill everything? O.o

The people I go with run a good majority of the instance. b:surrender

And Minister....Seems like an epically long time. I'll see if I can time it next time I run it, but I know it is not 30min...

Only thing that will take some extra time now is the mobs...but easily countable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The mobs kill count isn't enabled yet. It gives you the quest but it doesn't affect anything for the time being.

And no, we typically run through majority of the instance and usually only kill the Wraith Fighters/mobs that wander too close and aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    The mobs kill count isn't enabled yet. It gives you the quest but it doesn't affect anything for the time being.

And no, we typically run through majority of the instance and usually only kill the Wraith Fighters/mobs that wander too close and aggro.

b:surrender Stuck on how long it takes to kill those bosses...

Granted Minister is a TERRIBLE boss...no point...b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As I said, how quickly you can do the instance a couple levels over the entry limit, with gear sharded and refined up the wazoo is irrelevant. I don't know why you people keep pointing that out - do you feel the incessant need to brag or something?

There's a distribution of different types of players who play the game. Futzing around with a time allowed in an instance directly impacts what proportion of that distribution can actually complete an instance. I and apparently others are of the opinion that 4 hours is too short - that it impacts too many people at one end. How quickly those of you at the other end can do the instance is completely irrelevant.

If you're an achiever-type in Bartle's types of gamers, then I can see why you have no problems with the limit. You read the guides on how to do the instance, or have friends show you until you learn. Then you set about doing it as quickly and as efficiently as you can to maximize the amount of loot you get per hour.

I'm an explorer-type. I like running around in instances testing things out and trying lots of different things. I've killed myself dozens of times on the same boss over and over trying out slightly different variations of strategies to try to figure out which might work better. I can assure you this can take over 4 hours. (Incidentally, people like me are the ones who write the guides you achiever-types use.)

Same goes for social-types. They'll probably waste a lot of time chatting with each other while doing the instance rather than killing stuff as quickly as they can. They can easily go over 4 hours too.

So again, you are assuming that everyone is like you, and should play like you. That simply isn't the case. A change like this impacts certain segments of the playerbase. Just because it does not impact yours does not mean it doesn't cause a problem. Personally I would have no problem if all equipment in the game became time-limited for 1 week. For my style of play, I don't really care about what loot I've collected and I frequently try instances with deliberately crippled equipment sets to challenge myself. But for a stereotypical achiever-type like you, I'm betting you would be absolutely mortified by a change like that and claim it was the end of the game.

If you've got the right group composition to AOE through FF, then yeah it's easy to breeze through it. But where's the fun in that? If you've proven you can beat it, what's the point in doing it over and over the same way? I enjoy challenging myself by doing things the hard way every now and then, and take a broken or underpowered group through there to see how well we can do. It can easily take 5-6 hours if I do that.

Personally I consider the obsession a lot of people have with levels and equipment to be fail, but what say I don't criticize how you play the game and you don't criticize how I play it?

I'm guessing there's some reason buried in the code why it has to be 4 hours. The blessings were limited to 4 hours, at which point they went to the trouble of coding it up so the game would give you a new one when the first one expired. Even though we know they can make blessings which last a week (Jolly Jones blessing from 2008). So 4 hours seems to have some significance in how the game's instances were coded, and may be a limit they can't overcome.
    While I probably fall under the "achiever-type" which gets heavily criticized in your post, I still understand that not everyone plays the game the same way and it should be afforded room to do or try different things. We've had people bump topics from days of yore when fist BMs and heavy veno's were fail as hell, and **** around or playing differently has afforded us the luxury of making improved characters and use advanced strategies to rush through instances or maximize damage.

Overall, good post.
    edited June 2010
    maybe they implemented the 4hrs to make it more challenging :P since u do state u want challenging things, or are u just cherry picking what u want...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    o.o 30 minutes for minister? Even with no fisty it takes like 10-15 minutes for me...

and arma is easily 10 minutes

And @Solandri... idk what class your main is, but I mean a typical wined instance with full squads of 99+. ie. a BH or Fb squad. I'm aware that people take lower lvls than that, but even an abaddon with all lvl 89s, wined, shouldn't really take over an hour if you just do culti bosses. If you do every boss, yeah it might reach 2 hours with phys immune.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010

time is valuable for people, thus why they like to do everything quickly and efficiently. if you're going to explore and take a 5 cleric squad to FCC or something, that's not fair to every single cleric in that squad if they're not explore-minded like you, because some may not have the time to sit in an instance for 6 hours just to "see if they could do it". some may just have those 6 hours to play and would like to get some exp and do other things.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Not true.

You have 2 players with Rank 8 in your party lol... Im talking about people with "average" gear. Having a ranged tank with +10+12 grade 14/15 bow for sleep bosses sure speed things up.

I mean i can do full run as well under 2 hours with only 4 people if i have amazing DDs in party. You can even do it alone with only 1 char, just play Zerhee type account 5 aps BM with Nirvana Claws or similar and its done in 45 minutes mobs included.

Everyone does not have those type of chars. Just go player info people in midsize factions <.< I think 3-3 will be pretty hard for some people, but maybe it should be? Maybe everyone shouldn't be able to farm higher lvl instances if they didn't spend time on gear first. How ever im mostly pissed about the fact that i cant save instances anymore. Getting kicked from 3-3 wont be an issue for me.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    time is valuable for people, thus why they like to do everything quickly and efficiently. if you're going to explore and take a 5 cleric squad to FCC or something, that's not fair to every single cleric in that squad if they're not explore-minded like you, because some may not have the time to sit in an instance for 6 hours just to "see if they could do it". some may just have those 6 hours to play and would like to get some exp and do other things.

I doubt this is about taking people against their will and making them explore along too. It's a valid point that people have different focuses in MMOs and the time limit may effect more people than everyone is saying [specifically people that may like to 'challenge' themselves or who aren't focused on time but more on unconventionality or testing].

I think the impact can be better measured within the next few months though, and then we'll see how many people experience the frustration of being kicked out of instances...or not.
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    According to that test thing, I'm 80% explorer, 47% achiever, 40% socializer, and 33% killer... but most of the questions were basically pve vs pvp, so I don't think it's very useful in determining anything.

And yes, just about everything I can think of that I know about playing PWI (except for cube, I use a guide for that) comes from personal experience. I just stick to my usual role for that experience... I'm a veno first and foremost.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited June 2010
    I doubt this is about taking people against their will and making them explore along too. It's a valid point that people have different focuses in MMOs and the time limit may effect more people than everyone is saying [specifically people that may like to 'challenge' themselves or who aren't focused on time but more on unconventionality or testing].

I think the impact can be better measured within the next few months though, and then we'll see how many people experience the frustration of being kicked out of instances...or not.
    pretty sure they wont have have any heart attacks so theyll be able to live with that update.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Can we quit the QQ ****?... This is a forum meant for discussing things in game just because someone has concerns and you do not agree with them does not class it as QQ.

Some people from both sides are making valid points drop your internet ego and try discussing it -.-

And yes raising your concerns here will have more of a chance of getting back to the relevant department than sitting there and saying nothing

Using the expression QQ Moar does not make you cool just makes you look pathetic and proves you can not hold a two way discussion good luck in your real life with attitudes like that
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    .... yeah, i find this thread and its actually fun reading what ppl are saying.

i mean COME ON, you take 4 hours doing a fcc???... youre killing mobs 1 by 1 with lvl 1 weapons??? because ive seen bad runs go in 2 hours but 4 hours is a lot

ok, on TTs, the max run i have ever been on was 3 hours, was a fail fail fail fail squad we still finished. TT3-3 doesnt take 4 hours... ive done some without +10/+11/rank gear/+153487 gear.. that didnt take more than 2 or 1,5 hours.

on Fbs... are you serious in this part?

on hypers: 10 activates a day is fine, myself i use up to 7 a run and today i used 5 in each run, which got me 22% in a single day without doing dailys. Yes, this is too easy.

still on hypers: i dont remember who said it before (i was reading and was getting funny xD) if you hyper whole instance theres no point in you complaining, if you hyper each boss, stop doing it, thats easy, i hyper only on fragance, last and hands boss cus they give the most xp (little more than 1% each)

ok.. on solandri, im sorry, but 4 hours exploring those things is too much, go see the sun and then come back and you can keep exploring

on mirages: event gives mirages, im not uberly refined bm or anything, ive still gotten more than 100 mirages from it (i got NO interval gears, im a demon bm wearing bhudda fists)

on RB delta: run takes about 3 hours if done with unefficient squad, never seen one take more than that

wow, this is a wall of text:sorry wasnt my intention =S

new generation players need to learn to do instances too, but they wont take 4 hours on a TT.

PD: as i said, im not uberly refined bm, im an average one, non cashopper, thx for reading.

PD2: you can continue QQing =D
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    You have 2 players with Rank 8 in your party lol... Im talking about people with "average" gear. Having a ranged tank with +10+12 grade 14/15 bow for sleep bosses sure speed things up.

I mean i can do full run as well under 2 hours with only 4 people if i have amazing DDs in party. You can even do it alone with only 1 char, just play Zerhee type account 5 aps BM with Nirvana Claws or similar and its done in 45 minutes mobs included.

Everyone does not have those type of chars. Just go player info people in midsize factions <.< I think 3-3 will be pretty hard for some people, but maybe it should be? Maybe everyone shouldn't be able to farm higher lvl instances if they didn't spend time on gear first. How ever im mostly pissed about the fact that i cant save instances anymore. Getting kicked from 3-3 wont be an issue for me.

Even on "average" gear runs, it does not take 4hrs, been there and I have run them...3hrs tops (and that's with issues...) with a squad of "average" gear as you would describe. If I had a 5aps Bm with Nirvana Claws though, I would be in heaven >_> b:surrender

In terms of the saved instances, I know that is a huge thing for a lot of people. I don't save mine but then again, I don't actively (maybe 10% of the time) farm 3-3.

(side note....I wish they I had a +12 to run with...lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This patch is full of win! b:victory

As you can see from the laughable QQ'n, it was implemented a little too late.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:dirty Just got 1m exp out of cube
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good job at killing the game. No blessings and limited hyper? Why the hell is that being put into play? 4 Hours to do a dungeon? So 3-3 and Lunar are impossible now I assume? This update is major fail. Way to go guys, you just ruined the game yet again.

God Forbid you have to lvl and tackle dugeons the way it used to be done prior to hypers and blessings. Curse whoever accidently butt bumped the easy button off.

As for the 4 hr dungeon cap...yea, wtheck is up with that, lol
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited June 2010

on mirages: event gives mirages, im not uberly refined bm or anything, ive still gotten more than 100 mirages from it (i got NO interval gears, im a demon bm wearing bhudda fists)

um the nien event' snot going to be around forever..... HOWEVER.... check this thread out:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8668222&posted=1#post8668222

I'm getting in the game now to look at a 3* leg i got with 9 dex for my archer i got sitting in the safe lol.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Even on "average" gear runs, it does not take 4hrs, been there and I have run them...3hrs tops (and that's with issues...) with a squad of "average" gear as you would describe. If I had a 5aps Bm with Nirvana Claws though, I would be in heaven >_> b:surrender

In terms of the saved instances, I know that is a huge thing for a lot of people. I don't save mine but then again, I don't actively (maybe 10% of the time) farm 3-3.

(side note....I wish they I had a +12 to run with...lol)

have you ever made a single post that wasnt filled with lies? honest question.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    have you ever made a single post that wasnt filled with lies? honest question.

yesh she has.
    :o
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ooops, almost forgot about this one...but I will keep this thread on my "favorite" to help with the new official thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8670372&posted=1#post8670372
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.