ZULU Statement

1234568»

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nah..people don't want to get on kylins kos so they bid on zulu that kill anyone anyways. Nothing to lose but 500k per try.

Oh ****..did I tell a secret b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • PipSqueak_ - Harshlands
    PipSqueak_ - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nah..people don't want to get on kylins kos so they bid on zulu that kill anyone anyways. Nothing to lose but 500k per try.

Oh ****..did I tell a secret b:shocked

yes you ****, now you ruined it b:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    May i point out that zulu's "we arent ready for kylin yet" comment is completely moronic? wtf are you waiting for? "we need to get better geared members". KYLIN MAKES MORE MONEY THAN YOU PER WEEK, AND FARMS MORE EFFICIENTLY. Get this through your heads, every week you wait kylin gets slightly farther ahead of you. stop making dumb excuses for being little girls about the situation, just say, "we were built to get free land, and thats what we will continue to do".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Once upon a time Zulu was about fun, but it would seem, based on the opinions of the Zulu members on here, that it's about money and winning.

Sounds a lot like the ebil Kingdom. Though not much more can be said about Kylin, since they seem to be after the same thing. FYI, this is why everyone hated BloodLusT/ Spectral on Lost City, their one and only goal was being the best cash shoppers as well as having the most and eventually all of the land.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    every week you wait kylin gets slightly farther ahead of you. stop making dumb excuses for being little girls about the situation, just say, "we were built to get free land, and thats what we will continue to do".

lawl, QFT b:thanks
    just look at all those nab heads that jumped ship. couldnt be more right on this one Tabby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • biggbs
    biggbs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When I came back to PW, I joined KD because of one reason; to wipe Kylin off the map

TW's on this server has been very lackluster as of lately. Since Kylin is getting rick rolled for the past few weeks now, everyone is getting bored in TW's including KD. I miss TW'ing and it's not like I would join Kylin for it. Only way to spice things up is if Zulu attacks KD. I've made plenty of friends in KD and that's one of the main reasons why I've been holding back on attacking KD.

Most of us play PWI for PvP and the only decent PvP we can get is from TW, and on that note, I am going to bid on KD next week. Stacked wars or not, win or lose, its going to be fun and its all for fun. TW will be alive again, no doubt.

Game on.

Would love to see the Real Nurfed look at this. So much truth and BS in this statement. Half of Catalyst has alts in Kylin and uses Kylin to take the real focus of themselves. TW is lackluster. No faction has the balls to attack Catalyst let alone set aside their pride and figure out a real game plan and stack same day/time TW's against them. Oh how long has it been when Cimson/Mayhem and a couple other factions figured out that if you stack a strong guild, in the right circumstances they cannot win every TW.

Can you really think that Catalyst can put together an individual team of 80? Hell no, they don't have to and if they did they could not do it, because they don't have that many truly real active people playing.

Figure it out factions, people, players..... Stop talking in the dark alleys, in one-on-one vents and get your sh it together.....
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    biggbs wrote: »
    Would love to see the Real Nurfed look at this

errr afaik that's his tideborn char b:laugh
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
This discussion has been closed.