ZULU Statement

Options

Comments

• ActiveVeno - Harshlands
    ActiveVeno - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Racist ppl think they are realist. The reality of the situation is that racist ppl are ignorant.b:thanks

Well, if it something change for you - i'm realist about own race too :) Child mind depend on upbringing, and in some countries it's big trouble. In mine - too. So, it's not racism :) May be egocentric... a little :)
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nurfed_ WHERE ARE THE 30MIL YOU PROMISED ME

QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ummm, kinda am doing something about it by getting -another- 80 ppl to attack you, ontop of Kylin's 80, and soon Zulu's 80, laugh it up KD, while u still can.

God you really have no idea how this game works.

Fighting 2 wars at the same time against 80 bad players is MUCH easier then fighting 1 guild with 80 good players.

Kylin and Evoke both have some good members that are high level, good gear, and skilled. But you both have a lot of trash as well. If you stack 2 wars on us at the same time, it simple for us to split our forces and defend one of you til we kill the other, then focus on killing the last.

What I'm saying is that if Kylin kicks it lowbies, under geared, in actives and invites the best players from Evoke, and then attacked Kingdom under one guild tag, it would be a much better TW, and you would stand a much better chance at winning. Hell, I bet you could snag some of the KD-haters in Zulu if you asked nicely.

Like TryAgain said, Kingdom recruited something around 20 people total from Sense and 9k. Look at what a difference it made. If you want to start winning against Kingdom, stop whining about pointless stuff and actually do something about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    God you really have no idea how this game works.

Fighting 2 wars at the same time against 80 bad players is MUCH easier then fighting 1 guild with 80 good players.

Kylin and Evoke both have some good members that are high level, good gear, and skilled. But you both have a lot of trash as well. If you stack 2 wars on us at the same time, it simple for us to split our forces and defend one of you til we kill the other, then focus on killing the last.

What I'm saying is that if Kylin kicks it lowbies, under geared, in actives and invites the best players from Evoke, and then attacked Kingdom under one guild tag, it would be a much better TW, and you would stand a much better chance at winning. Hell, I bet you could snag some of the KD-haters in Zulu if you asked nicely.

Like TryAgain said, Kingdom recruited something around 20 people total from Sense and 9k. Look at what a difference it made. If you want to start winning against Kingdom, stop whining about pointless stuff and actually do something about it.

Evoke nd KY might have sum bad players but same goes for KD though. Evoke is improving and the players in it will improve too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    May be egocentric... a little :)

and the understatement of the year award goes to....
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I <3 stayne b:dirty
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    THEN ******* DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Seriously, Kingdom isn't even that good compared to top guilds on other servers! If Kingdom went up against Nefarious, Essence, or Tao, we would get facerolled! You have no idea how much trash and fail I see in Kingdom on a daily basis. The only reason why we are winning is because everyone else is even worse!!!

Why the hell is Kylin and Evoke 2 different guilds? Why has Kylin not recruited members from other small guilds? If you all hate Kingdom so much, get a merge going and push us back. We did it when we merged with Sense and OVER9000, and it pushed us to be that much better.

/XuLin Hey, we want both want to beat Kingdom so lets merge all our higher levels together into Kylin, and push them back.

See, I've done half the work for you.

b:irritated

RAWR CAPS MAKE MY POINT MORE OBVIOUS

o and u guys wouldnt have camped evoke for 20 mins killing us unless u u thought we was a threat

thx for the compliement
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    o and u guys wouldnt have camped evoke for 20 mins killing us unless u u thought we was a threat

thx for the compliement

If you had been able to stop us, you would have proven that you were a threat.

Stoke ego moar plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Evoke definitely is a threat to us. We have to bring 20 people next week instead of 18 in order to win in under 15 minutes. That is going to cause some issues.
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    Mahdust - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Evoke nd KY might have sum bad players but same goes for KD though. Evoke is improving and the players in it will improve too.

^-- This.

Imo I don't like the idea of two super powers fighting it over, because lowbies get support and help from higher level guildies. I've leveled fast (almost caught that damn magic hamster b:laugh) and im really looking forward to a good TW, but as an 8x i would be less of a factor even if i could get into KY or KD, but being in Evoke I feel like im more of a factor to the guild, which results in more fun in TW. I was there when Terrorism had the 2 1/2 hour war with Karma, I was only 6x, but i was killing some of the lowbies and actually contributing. If I was in KY though, going against KD, I doubt i would ever win a 1v1, and I wouldn't contribute nearly as much.

I think the best thing that could happen to make TWs /FUN/ would be for the high levels to break off and create their own factions. If KD even just split into 2 relatively even guilds, and EVERYONE got rid of ANY kind of alliances, the server would light up with intense TWs, and not just for the higher levels, but the people who aren't a 95+ CSer can have a decent run in a war too.
    Evoke definitely is a threat to us. We have to bring 20 people next week instead of 18 in order to win in under 15 minutes. That is going to cause some issues.

If we're not a threat, why is KD so worked up about us attacking at the same time as Zulu next week? You want fun TWs but you're going to QQ if you /might/ lose a land because of it? b:surrender "You guys need to get better, but not good enough to beat us, please?"

If I was in KD atm i'd be like FK YEA BRING IT ON FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING, but it seems like all you guys are doing is QQing cause you might actually face a challenge next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

By recruiting members out of KY? typical, gunna have THE SAME FACKING ISSUE.

If we're not a threat, why is KD so worked up about us attacking at the same time as Zulu next week? You want fun TWs but you're going to QQ if you /might/ lose a land because of it? b:surrender "You guys need to get better, but not good enough to beat us, please?"

If I was in KD atm i'd be like FK YEA BRING IT ON FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING, but it seems like all you guys are doing is QQing cause you might actually face a challenge next week.

You think we are concerned about zulu/evoke in a 2v1? LMAO ya wanna know why we are mad, atleast why i am. This server has continued to do the same failing thing over and over again for the past 5 months. 3v1 TW proves nothing, and its not very fun tbh. When Kylin was in their prime, 1v1 TWs were a blast. EVERY time this server has seen a possible TW threat in any guild, that same guild tries to E-peen eachother and end up making 2 or 3 shtier guilds, instead of working to become better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol i'm sorry if your from Evoke but that TW last nite was just fail. So many of your members were uncharmed it was ridculous. By the time i targeted someone that player was already dead. You say that makes TW fun but not really. Its not fun to 2 hit a player =/. KY TW's were fun but idk what happend to KY they just lost a lot of good players and the fun TW's became either no shows or just a sprint. I'm looking forward to TW from zulu tbh i've seen it coming as alot of people have. Hopefully it'll be as fun as u say nurfed I'm looking forward to it. Last note jugg is right i dont see why alot of the other factions merge together to make a better one. would be much better than haveing undergeared uncharmed 7x one shots in TW b:bye
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol i'm sorry if your from Evoke but that TW last nite was just fail. So many of your members were uncharmed it was ridculous. By the time i targeted someone that player was already dead. You say that makes TW fun but not really. Its not fun to 2 hit a player =/. KY TW's were fun but idk what happend to KY they just lost a lot of good players and the fun TW's became either no shows or just a sprint. I'm looking forward to TW from zulu tbh i've seen it coming as alot of people have. Hopefully it'll be as fun as u say nurfed I'm looking forward to it. Last note jugg is right i dont see why alot of the other factions merge together to make a better one. would be much better than haveing undergeared uncharmed 7x one shots in TW b:bye

Merges dont always work, I dont like seeing ppl in one guild and label themselves as being from sum other guild(the one they were from before the merge). I like seeing competition and Evoke is improving, guilds grow up like that not out of merges cuz merge bring alot of unloyal players nd as a result the guild becomes so fragile that a very small drama will make it break up.
  • Mahdust - Harshlands
    Mahdust - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You think we are concerned about zulu/evoke/kylin in a 3v1? LMAO ya wanna know why we are mad, atleast why i am. This server has continued to do the same failing thing over and over again for the past 5 months. 3v1 TW proves nothing, and its not very fun tbh. When Kylin was in their prime, 1v1 TWs were a blast. EVERY time this server has seen a possible TW threat in any guild, that same guild tries to E-peen eachother and end up making 2 or 3 shtier guilds, instead of working to become better.

Fixed in red?

Well, who do you realistically think will win? A faction formed as a break off of KY with no land and very inexperienced in TW, Vs. a faction that already owns over half the map. Not even factoring in that the time we got to TW really sucked. >_> Most of us already knew we were going to lose, I know some people who purposefully didn't equip a charm cause they didn't want to waste it. That TW was mainly for the purpose of practicing organization so that we can do better in our next TW. We're not trying to pretend we're a super power, we're only only just starting to get up and run with what we have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fixed in red?

Well, who do you realistically think will win? A faction formed as a break off of KY with no land and very inexperienced in TW, Vs. a faction that already owns over half the map. Not even factoring in that the time we got to TW really sucked. >_> Most of us already knew we were going to lose, I know some people who purposefully didn't equip a charm cause they didn't want to waste it. That TW was mainly for the purpose of practicing organization so that we can do better in our next TW. We're not trying to pretend we're a super power, we're only only just starting to get up and run with what we have.

Well said b:laugh
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i lost count of how many i killed and how many tried to kill me b:surrender but i had fun...just wondering why i bought a charm b:sad

p.s i thought this was a post about zulu..meh srry nurfed QQ
    edited January 2010
    Options
    k im getting tired of all this talk about last weeks tw,
    1) we went to tw knowing we would lose, it was just a practice tw reason many went w. out charms except 4 catas.
    2) were only a 4week old guild now w. 194members lvls 70-99,
    3) were going into TW to get every1 used to working together as we used to the same in KD back in the day, sicne were lacking in that.
    4) we never said we'd defeat KD did we? you guys are just assuming tht.
    5) were just having fun so why brag over killin a few lvl70s and 80s and think ur all that? hmmm

So please stop thinking your so pro for winning a practice TW over a few new players lol. And as far as a 3vs1 tw, last i checked tw only takes 80 players and u guys hv what? 190? so why cant you use your whole guild? if your so pro why not use all your members and show you are top guild in the server since it really shouldnt matter how many attack you really if you have enough players to cover all the battles b:thanks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if you have ever seen 190/190 players online at a time please say so b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    last i checked tw only takes 80 players and u guys hv what? 190? so why cant you use your whole guild? if your so pro why not use all your members and show you are top guild in the server since it really shouldnt matter how many attack you really if you have enough players to cover all the battles
    The last few pages of this thread are full of people from Kingdom pointing out how bad Kingdom actually is and how people don't show up to TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sounds boring still...what a shame.
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

dont make fun of Evoke cause some members were uncharmed..only thing getting you a charm is salary...ily Legend
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've got a better idea, how about this scenario?

Rayver: hey guys, I'm gonna boot half the people in kingdom, i want you guys to make your own little guilds so this server doesn't end up having 2 mega-factions duking it out over who can make the map all one-color while the rest of the server does BH dailies and shops for fashion in SZ.

Juggernaut: What nooooOO! You can't do this?!!

Taboo: I'm eating my own ****.

Rayver: Just think it will be like when the server first started, 20+ guilds all bidding on different lands and playing some politics that'll actually be *fun*.

Taboo: It tastes sooo good.

Rayver: So yeah. I'm gonna start booting now. God, I've been wanting to do this ever since the dude joined kingdom.

Taboo has been booted from the faction.

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes rayver, please tear KD appart, this nub server cant manage to do anythign themselves, we better dumb ourselves down to their level. solid plan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Damn I'm gonna be so pissed if the defense TW's are all on Saturday stupid birthday is gonna **** up all my fun.

Also we tried to dumb down our defense on Evoke on Sunday hell I even stole a cata and started running in circles down Lane A. But our archers had to go and open barrage on the enemy catas. You guys always ruin my TW's.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes rayver, please tear KD appart, this nub server cant manage to do anythign themselves, we better dumb ourselves down to their level. solid plan

So how was your pvp for today? You finally come out of west gate for some *supa! baaarb! pwnage!* , saw a couple kylin, typed "yikes" into common chat, and ran back into SZ. This is officially what we call a "Taboo pvp adventure".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So how was your pvp for today? You finally come out of west gate for some *supa! baaarb! pwnage!* , saw a couple kylin, typed "yikes" into common chat, and ran back into SZ. This is officially what we call a "Taboo pvp adventure".

Lol, im enjoying responses to my posts on guild politics with personal bashing. If you really must know, i flew out there to see if i could get a few quick kills before going to HH. saw 4+ kylin/evoke flying at me and decided HH would come a little sooner than planned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3) were going into TW to get every1 used to working together as we used to the same in KD back in the day, sicne were lacking in that.

Just an fyi, ganking with other guilds won't build any kind of TW experience. Also, if they are "practice" TW's for the future, why not try to attack someone you have a chance against? Say....Crimson or Zulu....? Your low lvls wont ever learn anything in TW's with KD, except how to get one shot......

ijs b:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just an fyi, ganking with other guilds won't build any kind of TW experience. Also, if they are "practice" TW's for the future, why not try to attack someone you have a chance against? Say....Crimson or Zulu....? Your low lvls wont ever learn anything in TW's with KD, except how to get one shot......

ijs b:bye

+1

Omen for Evoke leader! actually no, i wants my omen in zulu b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    +1

I has a point! b:pleased

Omen - 1....oh wait who am I running against? b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands